Wrike

Wrike

Gestiona tus proyectos de principio a fin con Wrike.

4.2/5 (1560 opiniones)
Jessa D.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir con Google

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Revisado el 8/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Puntos en contra

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets.

While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Austin H.
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados

Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises

Revisado el 12/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Puntos a favor

Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users.

The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Puntos en contra

Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now.

Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification.

Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Sam L.
Traducir con Google

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Revisado el 13/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Puntos a favor

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Puntos en contra

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Joelle L.

Not My Favorite Product

Revisado el 8/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We had a good implementation specialist helping us to configure the product. It wasn't as easy to train others on it, so we weren't able to use it everywhere we wanted to. In some areas, it's intuitive, in others, it's very clumsy.

A few things solidified my decision in discontinuing use of the software:

At the end of the day, creating a project plan and moving between formats/views caused my plans to list in alphabetical order, then reset, then tasks disappeared, then reappeared. Tasks would move, then return to where they were, and then duplicate. This was a badexperience when you're trying to make a basic project plan, and I ended up in MS Project, then simply exported it for my immediate need. It was much simpler.

Another reason was their lack of support. I had issues with the billing and customer success sides. At one point, our statements were being sent to the wrong person, after I had asked to be the main contact. Then they deactivated our account with no warning, and when I asked they said "it's written on the invoice". I supposedly had access to a CSM, but they never called. When I asked to be contacted by a manager, I was told they would call me and they never did. I also ended up with a credit on the account, after they shut it down saying we hadn't paid

Puntos a favor

I liked the ability to collaborate, both internal and external. I also liked the Trello style boards for tasks, as well as the ability to mention people and easily improve communication flows. The implementation was decent.

Puntos en contra

The scheduling feature was very buggy, the drag and drop feature was not flexible, and the customer service was non existant. The billing wasn't right, they do not contact you unless they want something, and the product purpose can be replicated using other tools (Monday, MS Project, Excel/Trello)

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Yohanna S.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir con Google

Flexible tool for project management

Revisado el 13/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

To have Wrike is to have a quick and efficient solution since it is easy to use and configure and makes it very easy to carry out the project management at the enterprise level thanks to the characteristics that it offers for said process.

Puntos a favor

Wrike is an easy to use tool and that makes it one of the reasons why I like it since it provides a very neat and clean interdaz where it is easy to navigate, with a very fast and simple configuration, so that each user can configure it without having to go to a technician for it, provides features that facilitate collaborative work for the development of projects and this is because with it you can manage the resources that are possessed as well as organize advantageously the projects that are standing when using features such as visualizing tasks using a dashboard or Gantt chart so that it adapts to the needs of each team.

Puntos en contra

According to the plan that some functions are chosen, they will be limited, so it is necessary to assess which of them best suits the team or company.

Heidi S.
Sector: Diseño
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir con Google

Wrike takes the stress out of creative project management...

Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Wrike has helped me to streamline much of the time I spend on planning, coordinating with clients and sharing information. Having one place where I can share this information with all of the components involved in a design project is priceless. It's made my day more structured and organized, which frees me up to enjoy the work I do and end my day looking forward to the next one.

Puntos a favor

A project management tool needs to be functional, clean, and clear in its usability. Wrike has all of those things. As a designer, I also appreciate the aesthetic of their layout and the app flow. As a business owner, I love how I'm able to handle all of the details of a project, connect with my clients, and create an efficient flow of information throughout the life of any project.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons to Wrike. The software works as it should and is something that I rely on everyday.

Paul D.
Traducir con Google

Excellent choice for smaller game development teams, both near and far

Revisado el 14/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were a small team of about 5-6 people developed Armillo for the Nintendo Wii U. I came in towards the last 6 months of development and quickly took over the QA team and reorganized it based on my prior experience. We found hundreds of bugs in the game and by launch we had handled almost 99% of them. Wrike was an integral part of it because we could organize our testing people based on the issues we were finding and able to focus them on areas that were less targeted than others.

Puntos a favor

It's ease of use. The site was quick and easy to upload pictures to, and tracking issues was a breeze. Wrike had features similar to in-house software that I had used at Electronic Arts and it was very quick to learn.

Puntos en contra

Not much to not like about it. It is limited in scope, but for tracking and responding to new issues found in game development it was good.

Emma A.
Sector: Servicios jurídicos
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Miles ahead of what we had before

Revisado el 13/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Previously, our team was using separate software to manage projects for different teams. With Wrike we have now centralized all of our marketing projects into one software which takes a lot of headache out of my day-to-day task management.

Puntos a favor

After getting used to the transition from old software, Wrike has been fairly intuitive to navigate, the communication features are superb (approvals, commenting, reactions, status changes, etc.) and allow all of our teams to create a solid log of work to refer back to if something gets missed. Dashboard customization has been amazing and allows me to see my tasks in a view that specifically helps me, as opposed to how my teammates view their tasks.

Puntos en contra

This is very specific- but when you "Star" projects they appear at the top of the left sidebar. However, this is not true of tasks. I used to keep track of every project that I input based on the sidebar so that I could have a quick glance of all projects I've submitted, but now have been forced to switch to Dashboard view. The dashboard view accomplished what I needed so it's not a huge con, just one more click for me to get there

Andrew C.
Sector: Comercio mayorista
Traducir con Google

Excellent for managing employee workload

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It took me a bit to become a believer, but I’m not sure how we would manage some of our more complex processes without it. We recently competed a detailed technical audit and Wrike kept us on track throughout.

Puntos a favor

Wrike is much more featured than any other project or task management tool I have used. It can do lists and communication - but the real power is in workflows. Not only can things move along automatically as tasks are completed, but I can also see the status of everything at a glance.

Puntos en contra

It’s a little more complicated - you really need a super user to ensure everyone has a point of reference as they onboard, and who keeps up with new features and changes.

Natasha A.
Sector: Administración gubernamental
Traducir con Google

Level up in the management of your projects with this incredible software

Revisado el 17/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is a very good tool to do collaborative work, we like it because it focuses on improving communication and keeping everyone attentive and integrated into the projects

Puntos a favor

Manage your tasks and projects, you can organize everything from the communication point of view which allows collaborative work to flow productively, includes tools that will allow you to be fully participatory and proactive in your work. List tasks and subtasks, add and share files, assign responsibilities to the entire work team, and the interface has an easy-to-use and visually pleasing graphic board on any device

Puntos en contra

Some tracking functions are often confusing when using them, they are aspects that should be improved with updates

Prince G.
Sector: Diseño
Traducir con Google

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Revisado el 31/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Puntos a favor

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Puntos en contra

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Michelle K.

Highly Recommend

Revisado el 5/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Puntos a favor

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Nicole H.
Traducir con Google

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

Revisado el 29/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out.

I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch.

Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project.

I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Puntos a favor

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Puntos en contra

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Andrei P.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir con Google

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Revisado el 9/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks.

- What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features

- What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards

- What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

- Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces

- How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Puntos en contra

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Brian F.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Wrike Project Management

Revisado el 10/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Puntos en contra

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

Gretchen

The Right Choice was Wrike

Revisado el 27/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Puntos a favor

Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this!
Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery.
Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times.
With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies.
Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

John T.
Sector: Administración educativa

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Revisado el 22/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike.

Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up.

But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag.

Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees.

And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

Juan A.

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

Revisado el 19/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I Found that scoping projects are very easy with this tool, the ease of use the tool is very fascinating and it helps me get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time ;)

Puntos a favor

I think it's amazing to be able to have a tool that helps me collaborate, and to be surrounded by people that have the same vision and really want to get everything done, and done beautifully.

This amazing tool helps me to consolidate communication and enhance my vendor's visibility

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

It gives me reports to track the projects and my team performances or the Workload, it helps me to have a better view and to see who has bandwidth for the next projects.

It's a great way to Coordinate Across Teams, helps me to break down team silos.
Set up workflows for projects to notify tasks and when they should begin work.
Reduce miscommunication and mistakes when everyone has transparency into work.

It's a great way to Develop Campaign Assets, the campaign development process requires collaboration and teamwork.
the Live editing, the threaded comments, document sharing and versioning simplify it's a great way to collaboration and reduce rework.

It helps me to Manage Events, Campaigns and Launches

It really helps me to deliver marketing programs on time with less stress.
Get plans out of my head so that I don't lose track.

It really simplifies whenever I have my next advaertising campaign, I just duplicate the template that I already used and then I'm ready to go.

None

Usuario verificado
Sector: Comercio minorista
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados

Robust Project Management Tool for Marketing

Revisado el 29/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall Wrike gave my team a lot of time back and created efficiencies in all levels of our organization.

Puntos a favor

The Wrike support team does an AMAZING job. With just a few training calls, they helped my team create a customized workflow and setup our interface for our cross-functional teams and the rollout with the team was SEAMLESS. The dependents you can set with project timelines is my all time favorite feature. Overall takes a lot of manual steps out of project management, and ties together nicely with Invision which makes creative approvals SO. MUCH. EASIER.

Puntos en contra

The tool was significantly more expensive than other project management tools. For a small team like ours, it was quite an investment and difficult to get buy-in from upper management.

Shilpa H.
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados
Traducir con Google

My to-go tool for Project management and reports

Revisado el 17/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike.

- I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool.

-It is web based and I can login with SSO.

-Sends out notifications with weekly reports

-I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet.

-Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates

-I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient

-Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Puntos en contra

-Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before

-Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly

-Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help

-No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability

-User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally

-I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription

-May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

Brett W.

Wrike is Great for Small Teams Looking for a Project Management Solution

Revisado el 28/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I recommend Wrike for companies looking for a pure project management solution. If you or your company is looking for project management coupled with CRM and other business end functionalities, Wrike itself may not be the ideal solution.

Puntos a favor

While working with a team that eventually outgrew email and another product we were using, the team decided to give Wrike a try. Overall, Wrike is great for managing project planning and scoping. While I primarily used it for task management, it made my collaboration with the company a lot easier since the company was able to gauge accurate and more realistic timelines so that the team wasn't overburdened or given unrealistic or unmanageable deadlines.

Aside from task management and creating effective project pipelines and timelines, Wrike has the ability to create custom folders so that projects and clients stay organized from the get go and project managers can get an overview of a project's progress in a very short amount of time.

Puntos en contra

This application offers a lot of features, almost too many in the project management realm, so I recommend that any team or organization that adopts Wrike into their workflow sign up for training. After training, you should be able to get some consulting from the vendor at how Wrike works best for your company and how it can help improve your current process.

Melissa P.

Honest Feedback

Revisado el 14/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Puntos a favor

The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Puntos en contra

It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

Lilians C.
Traducir con Google

Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way.

Revisado el 10/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Puntos a favor

It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Puntos en contra

Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

Joe C.
Traducir con Google

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Revisado el 24/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wrike was a fantastic tool for the short period of time that we used it. We were migrating over from another popular PM software and had set p most everything we needed in Wrike. For a digital marketing agency such as ours, a tool like Wrike is a MUST to keep the team organized and efficient. Ultimately, we ran into an issue with Wrike not being able to migrate all of our data over, thus we had to return to our previous PM software. It was a true shame because I absolutely LOVED Wrike for the 3 months or so that we got to use it.

Puntos a favor

The thing I liked most about Wrike was the easy-to-look-at simple interface. It was user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the tools and features weren't too hard to find or to use.

Puntos en contra

The only issue we had with Wrike was that they were not able to do an import of our data from our old PM software.

Mayra M.
Sector: Educación superior
Traducir con Google

Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management.

Revisado el 31/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Puntos a favor

Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Puntos en contra

Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.