Soffront CRM

CRM. Marketing. Simplificada

4.5/5 (23 opiniones)
Tresha I.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use and reliable

Revisado el 14/5/2018

Puntos a favor

We have used this product for 20 years. It has been very reliable throughout the years. In the early years we had to archive the data annually to be performance effective. In later versions this was not necessary. The search capability is very flexible and allows for many variations. Overall this software is really good.

Puntos en contra

The report writer is limited and is not very robust. They have some canned "types" of reports and that is all you can get. You can get to the data easy but not in a nice formatted report format.

Hassan K.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Traducir con Google

Great CRM for my marketing business

Revisado el 10/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It allowed me to get a Lead to a Customer quickly while capturing all the notes and interactions along the way.

Puntos a favor

When I get a lead from the website it goes right to the CRM and the sales team can follow up. The stages it goes through from Lead to Customer is intuitive and helps by not letting any leads fall through the cracks.

Puntos en contra

I'm looking for them to do some improvements on their phone app. It's too simple and needs additional functionality.

Nicole T.
Traducir con Google

Our team has successfully used Soffront for years. They have great features and excellent cust svc!

Revisado el 10/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that it was easy to customize the tabs specifically to our sales cycle. Soffront makes it very easy to stay on task and organize the sales process.

Puntos en contra

Some actions with Groups aren't as intuitive as other actions in the software, but I usually figure it out. As with many programs, it takes a little practice to remember everything.

Thareq Y.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir con Google

I've had a very positive experience with Soffront CRM.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 5/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to track, monitor and measure the success of our Sales efforts.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use. It's extremely functional yet clearly laid out and easy to use. I also like the fact that the Marketing portion of the CRM has many options for different campaigns you can run. We have a sales team that didn't really like the last CRM we had but no complaints from them regarding Soffront....so if their happy, I'm happy!

Puntos en contra

Some additional customization features would be nice. I called support and asked about their new release and they said it's due in Q1 of 2018 so I'm looking forward to that.

Usuario verificado
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Good marketing automation software

Revisado el 16/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Good software for small and medium sized business. Pictorial representation is good, can be used in any presentation.

Puntos en contra

Duplicate creation, need option in multiple fields or user can select based on his fields. Edit option should be given

Toni S.
Sector: Producción audiovisual

Amazing product

Revisado el 12/9/2016

Puntos a favor

The vendor is very knowledgeable about the product. I had a few questions concerning if I ended up not liking the software, and they assured me that my concerns would ease after the first week of use.

Puntos en contra

I least like the price. I feel like a bit pricey. I am very cautious of how our company spends money, so I want to make sure that each thing we invest in will be worth out while and something that we can benefit from greatly.

Tree P.

a CRM that is Customizable for our Business Processes

Revisado el 28/6/2016

Puntos a favor

This product is intuitive for users has been relatively easy to use for our sales force. Our administrative team has been able to make changes to fields and forms that work better for our business processes. The support has been excellent, too!

Puntos en contra

sending emails with attachments has been slow at times. A suggestion to add to this product is an 'opt-out' option for sending emails, so we don't have to remove their email and save in another field.

Kyle F.
Sector: Software informático

Soffront Feedback

Revisado el 27/4/2016

Puntos a favor

The flexibility of the product and the ability to customize it the way we want to use it.

Puntos en contra

The product itself is not all that user friendly, new functions cannot be easily be learned on your own, and the documentation is pretty lacking. Typically requires training from Soffront, at a cost, just to fully understand how to utilize different pieces of the product.

Cheryl D.
Traducir con Google

Great value for small and mid-sized service companies

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 9/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

SOFFRONT has served as a key tool to determined marketing stats. We never had that option before and now it is easy.

Puntos a favor

SOFFRONT has helped marketing to bridge its current client entry and accounting software to the added component of including research, industry and details on type of specific work. Now the two systems are linked and leverages to help develop substantive pitches and proposals.

Puntos en contra

Tracking duplicates by email only is an obstacle. In some cases, we do not have emails, even in this day and age.

Cheryl D.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Tool for Contact Management and EMail Marketing

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Soffront CRM folks are quick to respond and help solve even the easiest problems. We were able to get up and underway in a few days. We continue to build our knowledge of its usage and are utilizing more not only for a CRM but as an active email marketing tool.

Puntos a favor

Soffront CRM was quite easy to upload our prior contact and client information.

Puntos en contra

On the initial uploading of contact information, you can only manage duplicate based on emails or company name. We would like this option to include the contact name or unique ID.

Bryan C.
Sector: Práctica médica
Traducir con Google

CRM that is customizable for the ever changing business world

Revisado el 5/5/2016

Puntos a favor

The customization options are great. The product is very flexible.

Puntos en contra

Support is not that easy to access. They do not call you back and only email you. Sometimes you submit a ticket and they do not contact you other than an automated response for over 24 hours. Support does not teach much and never offer root cause.

Pete C.

Great customer service

Revisado el 5/5/2016

Puntos a favor

Very impressed with the customer service. Very responsive and they work to resolve any issues.

Puntos en contra

The application is a little quirky with text displays.

H kent D.

Powerful CRM--Now in Spanish

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Easy for me to recommend this product to all types of companies

Puntos a favor

I am a business consultant who works with multi-lingual construction companies, the fact that Soffront has an English/Spanish version is a huge plus to get minority enterprises utilizing a CRM

Puntos en contra

With all CRM's there is an initial set up time, while the customer service is good it still will take a learning curve to appropriately operate the product.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 10.0/10

Account manager - document management company

Very Customizable CRM

Revisado el 18/3/2014
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Soffront CRM is very customizable and front end is sleek.
It has helped streamline our company and made tracking, reporting, and project management easy.
The CRM offers a plethora of customization options and definitely fits our needs.
The project management and support team are quick with response and helpful. Overall would recommend.

- Very Customizable
- User interface is nice
- Reporting and Searches are easy
- User maintenance is easy
- Cloud based
- Web Services

Puntos en contra

- Linking between tables can sometimes be tricky but support will help and assist
- complex CRM - But worth it for the customization

John C.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Traducir con Google

Awesome. Above and beyond customer service a support.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 12/1/2018

Marketing and sales.

Puntos a favor

Ease of navigation, tutorials, and technical support. The dashboard is very well set up and I can move from one function to the other.

Puntos en contra

There is not one major issue I have other than I do not spend enough time learning all the functions to maximize the benefits.

Jenna C.

Great for Marketing

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 16/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

This product has great Email templates and mass email features. I often use the Broadcast option to send out new Blog Articles. I also like the Email Automation function to set up more complex Marketing Campaigns.

Templates, Email Broadcast, Email Automation

Puntos en contra

I can only update contacts and accounts based on their Company name or email address. This is not helpful when I do not have such information, or I have several contacts at the same Company. I wish Soffront would generate and automatic "Soffront ID" so that I could use that when sorting and labelling duplicates, or making updates to contacts and accounts via the Excel upload and update function.

Evan rosenfield
Traducir con Google

Love the Soffront product!

Revisado el 18/3/2014
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Been a fan of Soffront for a long time. Their product is incredibly flexible and powerful. It is also very easy to implement and use.

- Intuitive layout and design
- Flexible architecture
- Rich group driven security permissions (object, record, field, and action; can vary at different stages of workflow)
- Visual form builder
- SQL for the experts, and UI for others

Puntos en contra

- There are some minor tweeks I would like to see, but I know that some have already been implemented in the newest version.

Olivia M.
Sector: Producción audiovisual

Efficient, cost-friendly, and effective

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 16/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Customer support is better with Soffront then any other CRMs we tried out. It's easy to manage marketing efforts and set tasks for other employees.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have as many customizable features as CRMs such as Zoho or Salesforce. I recommended shopping around a little before settling on this CRM, because some businesses may require more customization.

Adam J.

Beats Salesforce in Price & Customization. Customer Service is 10/10

Revisado el 11/11/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Soffront's highly competitive pricing and advanced customization features made it an easy decision for our company to abandon SalesForce.com. Their easy to use interface simplifies new employee training and allows our staff to better serve our customer base. Having been with Soffront since 2009, I would recommend their CRM solution to any business looking to lower expense and increase productivity.

Mike C.

CRM Powered by Soffront Software - Powerfully Simple

Revisado el 19/11/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I compare the capabilities to that of other companies in this space, Soffront compared very well and in many respects was a better value. Additionally, it could not be easier to use the software. The application was built to emphasize the intuitive set of tools to setup the software for seamless leads management through email marketing. They have a great product for the SMB user groups.

Shirley brown

Complete Suite of CRM solutions

Revisado el 27/8/2012
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I have been using Soffront for 2 years now and I think it is a good solution for mid-size companies. The software is completely web-based - it is so easy to handle that I am thinking now to adopt more online software. A special plus for me is that Soffront offers a mobile supported version.
Sometimes I think that the user interface could be a little bit more fresh and modern.

Pablo Q.
Sector: Filantropía

the Soffront experience

Revisado el 23/6/2016

Puntos a favor

the CS is effective. The training easy and simple to understand, they will go over step by step one on one. etc

Puntos en contra

Simple and easy to customize Fields, groups and reports. I like how easy is to use and customize the web forms.

Clayton G.

Crm software

Revisado el 6/9/2016

Puntos a favor

I like all the features this product has to offer. Everything was easy to use. I like it and would recommend it to someone.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was less expensive. For someone who is looking for something very expensive this would not be for you however if you did want to spend the money then I highly recommend this.