1,152 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
1,152 opiniones
Maciej K.
  • Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best mind-mapping tools on the market

Revisado el 20/1/2021

Lucidchart is easy to use out of the box, has tons of features making it useful in basically every use case I can imagine.
No cheap customer lock-in. You can easily export your projects and switch to another tool.

Puntos a favor

Abundance of features, which makes this software so versatile. You can basically use it for every task and project.
I mainly use it for mind-mapping and brainstorming, but it's also equally useful for taking notes, story-boarding, gathering ideas, presenting, drawing graphs, schemes and organisational charts, Gantt timelines, or even team building (it works great as an online whiteboard).
What I really love is ease of use and multitude of features. Every time I wish I could do something, it turns out it's possible. Seems like developers really thought about everything and listen closely to their users and use cases.
Also, you don't really feel that the software is locking you in--you can export your projects to similar software/platforms, e.g. Visio.

Puntos en contra

Getting to know some features takes time and energy, documentation and tool tips have some space for improvement.
Also, licencing model could be more friendly for small companies or people who use it as backup/auxiliary software only (en entry level paid subscription model).

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use business process mapping software

Revisado el 7/4/2021

Overall pretty good and easy to use software for business process mapping for anybody that needs to pump out process maps fairly quickly. You can quickly churn out process maps with a relatively small learning curve and can access your saved diagrams through any browser.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and easy to use business process mapping software that can be used through the browser. I was looking for a MS visio replacement to run workshops with and this met my needs. I like the pre-built templates and the fact that i can have my colleague update the same business process map at the same time im using it (only available if you upgrade). The ability to publish to a MS visio format and a weblink is also useful. You can access the software directly on your browser as a SAS so it doesnt require any installation of software which makes it convenient if you're jumping between computers (it allows you to access your diagrams anywhere since its stored on the cloud)

Puntos en contra

-There's some minor glitches when mapping out business process lanes and performing some of the tasks. Formatting the process maps can be annoying sometimes and it does not have all the formatting customizability that a more robust business process mapping tool like MS visio has. Sometimes the browser is not responsive if you go idle for too long.
-I don't like the fact that users need to register/create an account if I want to share the published link with my business process maps to them
-Costs are kind of a turnoff because I'd rather pay a one time fee rather than a subscription cost since its not every day you'll be using this software

Jonathan C.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Got charged over $350 for a single month after my free trial elapsed

Revisado el 5/7/2020

Terrible. I feel angry and used.

Puntos a favor

It works. You can make a chart and they have a lot of options.

Puntos en contra

I hopped on lucid chart to make a few slides for the class I was teaching. I got about 30 minutes in before the paywall hit. I had already sunk a bunch of time into my diagram and wouldn't be able to use it if I didn't sign up for the free trial. The website says you'll be charged about $9/month per person. The class came and went. I was busy and soon forgot about the trial. When I checked my credit card statement I saw a charge for about $360 dollars. The charged me $90 per person for a team of 5 people, without me ever having done anything extra to specify this. This is just the defaults. Costly mistake. I'm super angry. I don't bring in a lot, and simply wanting a good slide for class turned this into a many hundred dollar mistake.

• Sector: Edición

Makes Process Mapping Fun

Revisado el 27/7/2019

It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Puntos a favor

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Puntos en contra

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Timothy L.

Great for Collaboration

Revisado el 1/3/2021

I would highly recommend lucid chart, really a great tool. With the biggest upside being collaboration and source of truth file storage using their SAAS platform.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to share diagrams using lucid charts, and having all my source diagrams stored in one location is a game changer for me. I only wish my last job paid for this tool, as it has been a huge help and time saver with diagramming and managing version changes.

Great price, and easy to export and share which are huge upsides to this tool

Puntos en contra

there are small things that are annoying about lucidchart. Nothing to keep me from using it, but things that make it difficult:
- no paste formatter (at least not that I can find)
- The 'full screen' mode doesn't set up well for presentations. It would be nice to have a 'presentation' mode. But alas I can't find a button for that either.
- some shapes are missing, they do really well to keep the icons for different cloud providers up to date, but finding extra shapes like different pointed stars, can be surprisingly difficult. Nothing too difficult, but not the most friendly in regards to shapes.

James B.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Very Economical Way To Create Great Looking Customized Diagrams/Charts

Revisado el 23/2/2021

I like using this software as it allows me to create very nice looking graphics and at a cost much less than Visio.

Puntos a favor

I especially liked how their subscription plan works. You can maintain the free version to store all your designs and when you need to do a new design, you can upgrade your subscription for that month. Afterward, you can easily downgrade to the free version. You are only paying for the software when you need to use it.

Puntos en contra

It doesn’t remind you to downgrade your subscription after you are done using it. So, it is important that you remember to do this immediately after your design is complete.

John W.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The easiest tool for the job

Revisado el 30/3/2021

I used Lucidchart to create marketing flows, website site maps and database diagrams. It takes a tedious job and makes it easy.

Puntos a favor

I simply like how quickly I can create flowcharts and database diagrams with this tool.

Puntos en contra

I honestly don't have a con for this tool. I use it for a specific job and it does that job very well.

Aaron C.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool.

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

Puntos a favor

1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options.
2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options.
3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users.
4) Easily lock down access to documents.
5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from
6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

Puntos en contra

1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

Michael D.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Way better than visio!

Revisado el 29/9/2019

Love it. I was able to make complex flow charts on my first time using the software.

Puntos a favor

Lucidchart is a far superior product to the more traditional flowchart software Visio. The simple layout, easy sharing and the ability to build complex flow charts make Lucidchart the best out there. Additionally, I find the templates for other projects, that are not flow chart related, very useful.

Puntos en contra

My only issue with Lucid is that, at certain points, where the details of lines and boxes can get very cluttered, I find it hard to navigate the layers and often end up dragging out boxes and lines that I do not wish to, even though they are not selected originally. This is very rarely an issue and it just takes a few minutes to fix, but it is an issue.

Yasiru G.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Best Diagram tool while being the easiest, Lucid Chart

Revisado el 18/8/2019

As a whole Lucid chart is a really great tool which helps you to draw any diagram with ease and with the large amount of shapes and icons to be used in diagrams.

Puntos a favor

I have used Lucid chart to draw from simple flow charts to very complex architecture diagrams. And Lucid chart never disappoint me. It has all the icons and tools needs for drawing all kinds of diagrams we draw day to day. Web app of Lucid chart is really smooth so can be used any where and any device I work with.

Puntos en contra

One problem I had with Lucid chart is when it comes to drawing connections with one component to another in a chart sometimes the automatic lines which are drawn is not as I want that lines lines to be and sometimes it's hard to change that too.

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

One of the most innovative diagramming collaboration tools out there!

Revisado el 2/9/2020

The business problems I've been solving with Lucidchart is to create process maps and value stream maps to clearly outline the detail so that it is easy for developers and designers to glean from. It allows me to add a lot more perspective and content so that critical details don't fall through the cracks. Excellent for real-time collaboration and to even have brainstorming sessions.

Puntos a favor

The features I like most about this software is the easy set up and I can get going right away. The quick virtual tour is very helpful when it comes to knowing all the different available features. Collaboration is awesome in real-time. Excellent customization available. I have my own template sets and custom shapes that I use most often saved to my favorites. I have also categorized it my diagram type and project type. Lucid just allows you to configure anything you can think of and that is what makes it super powerful. Version history feature and status label on the diagrams comes in handy to track revision control as well. Layers are one of my favorite features because it allows to showcase multiple views of a diagram without taking up too much real estate and is so easy to show/hide based on user preferences. The different ways to share and collaborate like publish links, pdf, png, hyperlinks etc. are super useful to share and collaborate on documents even if the feedback giver is not proficient with Lucidchart.

Puntos en contra

The community is not very helpful. The moderation of the community can be better and it would be nice to have specific channels than one open community as most of the content I see there is irrelevant to me. Notifications are easy to miss and doesn't really catch your attention. It's not possible to share folders within a Team Folder which is constraining because then I have to share the whole workspace with someone that I don't want to just so they can access a specific folder or file. Permissioning is tricky as it works sometimes but doesn't work other times. I have to do some extra manual work to pretty up the diagrams and make it fit the canvas all while the content can still be read and visible. It would be nice if that was automated.

Kishore K.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My Review after using Lucidchart.

Revisado el 24/11/2016

I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- BPMN

POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions

BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites

SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements

ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

Puntos en contra

I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

Revisado el 10/4/2020

I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

Puntos en contra

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

Matthew M.
  • Sector: Seguros

Beats Vizio Hands Down!

Revisado el 12/8/2019

I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

Lee K.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Revisado el 10/4/2019

In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Puntos a favor

Pros

First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Puntos en contra

Cons

If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

• Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Lucidchart - great tool for diagrams

Revisado el 23/9/2020

Lucidchart has been an easy to learn, useful diagramming tool. it's extremely simple to integrate with atlassian tools which makes it all the more valuable for my organization. There are minor quirks of the tool, but overall, a great value for the price.

Puntos a favor

being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. it integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

Puntos en contra

responsiveness can lag at times; however, the ease of accessibility outweighs any slowness. the "canned" color fill selections could be improved for efficiency in customizing content. Lastly, the user interface is not as intuitive as other programs. I often find myself having to use the help/search box to find out where to find a specific feature/funcion.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

Revisado el 27/7/2019

I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

Puntos a favor

I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

Puntos en contra

There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

Kent C.

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

Revisado el 23/11/2016

As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

Puntos a favor

The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

Puntos en contra

The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lucidchart, an incredible tool for diagramming.

Revisado el 5/12/2018

In my work I constantly have to carry out installation and restructuring projects for networks, equipment among others, and Lucidchar allows me to make models or diagrams to organize and plan such processes, identify requirements, describe the tasks necessary for the execution of projects, in general, is an excellent tool for the realization of diagrams which facilitate the understanding of multiple problems.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is that it offers numerous templates and varieties of diagrams so it is a versatile tool that allows multiple functions to be performed from one place. Additionally, it works on the web so it is not necessary to install any program on the computer, and you can access it from any device with an internet connection, as well as, share the documents and in general, the work done with others users. It is also easy to use and during the creation of each diagram offers guides to use the program. Another notable aspect of this software is the possibility of integration with other commonly used applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, which greatly facilitates the work of users.

Puntos en contra

So far my experience with the program has been good but I think there are aspects that can be improved, such as sharing files that are working with other users and that can work simultaneously in them to allow collaborative work. Another aspect is the connection to the internet, although it is an advantage to be able to access the program from any device with internet, at the same time it is a disadvantage because if the connection fails or I am in a place where there is no internet, I can not have access to software.

Joseric M.
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy and Beautiful Diagrams online

Revisado el 10/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Lucidchart is our alternative go-to software coming from Visio (Microsoft) and Dia (open source). In the long run, we fell in love with the ease of use and quality of this online diagram platform, plus the collaboration feature. Teams can work together on the same diagram for faster work and easy checking. The Pro comes with a ton of professionally crafted shapes to make our diagrams stand out for presentations. It can also be saved into a Visio format for those who have remained using (an outdated version of) Visio in our office.

We have used Lucidchart not only for creating our HR/org charts but also for process improvement initiatives in the office. We used it to map our current processes, and then add the improvements. Sometimes business processes have to be made visual (e.g., via these diagrams) in order for one to grasp it better and to make improvements.

One more thing, Lucidchart also works in offline mode which is great especially for us who go out into the field/remote areas often. Also very helpful is the Android app for additional mobility via a smartphone.

Puntos en contra

My only problem with web apps is my connectivity (since my work requires me to move a lot to remote areas and places with no/limited connectivity). I would love to have a lucidchart that is installable locally into my laptop and to be able to use it fully without an internet connection.

Abiola A.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I refine my business thought with Lucidchart.

Revisado el 2/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I am a lover of charts and flows ,as they assist me in better critiquing my business ideas and thought.I started out with using just a paper and a pencil and would end up littering my desk with ruffled paper after every diagramming session.
I later embraced alternate diagramming programs and the sole reason I migrated towards Lucidchart is its collaborative edge. Being that it is cloud based, I get to go into the world of flows and charts at anytime without any prerequisite requirement like having a particular device on hand. I get to also work on charts and flows collaboratively with my colleagues ,even if they aren't physically by my side. Lucidchart overall helps me refine my business thought process.

Puntos en contra

There is a need for more templates available to users on Lucidchart. I also tend to think Lucidchart comes with a bit of tough learning time for new users.

Robert B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Cost effective visualizations.

Revisado el 12/7/2018

A cloud based alternative to Visio.

Puntos a favor

Web based so can be accessed anywhere without the need of a file repository. Allows you to download directly in pdf format. Easy admin console, and cheaper than almost all of the competitors in the same space.

Puntos en contra

Their sales team will email you and call you just about every month to get you to upgrade. As well, the way purchasing licenses works isn't seamless or industry standard. For example when we upgraded past 10 licenses the next option at the time was purchasing 20 seats. Which left 9 unused but paid for; on one of the afformentioned sales calls I brought this up and they lowered the seats to 15 (at the time the amt of users we had). Next time I needed to add a user it jumped back up. For a cloud based service they should be able to automatically scale licenses based on users and not a "range" of users leaving us paying for more than we need.

Miguel M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great solution for Architectural diagrams

Revisado el 6/2/2020

We were looking for a tool that we can use to communicate our Architectural diagrams, and that would integrate with Confluence. Their support and training when we implemented the solution was excellent.

Puntos a favor

The integration with Confluence/Atlassian is straightforward. We do all our ERD in Lucidchart, and I used to create internal and external presentations. In my job, I have to present complex problems and sophisticated solutions to our dev teams and our senior team. Lucidchart helps me communicate those complex problems and ideas to solve them.

Puntos en contra

The library is extensive for developers that need to prepare ERDs or architectural diagrams. However, the library is limited for themes outside software development. The integration with PowerPoint is not as straightforward as I expected. And their online help is very extensive, but I find my self not able to find the articles that solve my questions.

Brandon B.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

A step Ahead

Revisado el 17/8/2020

I've used their system to rapid prototype our software and make diagrams to explain complicated report parameters to clients. I've also used their mind mapping tools to keep track of day to day activities and manage the team.

Puntos a favor

The Lucidchart team so often has features and templates that I am looking for and they make them better than if I started from scratch. They allow me to quickly create documents that explain a system or situation in a way that saves me time. Visual communications are beautiful and the integrations available make me wish i was more successful in getting more of my company to make us of this great tool.

Puntos en contra

More templates and features than I have time to explore.

• Sector: Internet

• Facilidad de uso

Lucidchart is such a joy to use; a breath of fresh air coming from other software

Revisado el 31/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Has Everything: L:C has literally every type of chart, bubble, line, and template that I can think of. I've yet to run into a situation where LC did not have something that would work.

Sharing Capabilities: Like Google Drive, users of LC can collaborate on charts. I know that our engineering team uses this a lot, I have yet to find a need to collaborate on charts that I've created, but I love how easy it is should the need arise. It even integrates with Google Drive to boot!

Does One Thing: Sometimes this is a con; when a software is just a One-Trick Pony. I think that its a trap that a lot of software companies fall into, especially young ones. They try to do too much too quickly and come to market with incomplete, inconsistent, or generic products in saturated markets. LC does charts and chart sharing so well that it can afford to do nothing else and I appreciate them for that.

Puntos en contra

Direction: If you are a chart rookie or simply are not sure where to begin with chart creation, LC has templates that can help, but the user has to approach LC with the creative vision and direction in play already. There is no sandbox mode for this part of the chart-making process; I still use a legal pad to start with. LC's templates are neatly categorized based on business needs or otherwise, but they are still just templates. In some respects, this is not so much a con as it is a natural limitation on the creativity chart-makers must overcome in the first place