302 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
302 opiniones
David D.
  • Sector: Hardware informático

Buen producto

Revisado el 9/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Actualmente lo tengo implementado junto a Nextcloud y es el mejor pack para trabajar en la nube

Puntos en contra

Me gustaría que tuviera la posibilidad de edición en dispositivos móviles en la versión free

Mirko P.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe.

Revisado el 25/9/2018

I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

Puntos a favor

- Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work.
- Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it.
- Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools.
- Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person.
- Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world.
- PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible.
- Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

Puntos en contra

- Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents.
- Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use.
- Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it.
- New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents.
- Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

Nick T.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

Puntos a favor

I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

Puntos en contra

I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

Ionel răzvan G.
  • Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

OnlyOffice

Revisado el 14/2/2021

I am reading, editing and creating all kind of documents.

Puntos a favor

I am using it for reading and editing documents, to create all kind of text documents, PDF and all kind of papers.

Puntos en contra

It is not fully compatible with Microsoft Office .docx, I had bad surprises on complex documents and was forced to use Office online.

Jorge V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Good app, Bad support

Revisado el 1/9/2016

It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Puntos a favor

Good price, lots of features

Puntos en contra

Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project,
And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Uno strumento che non può mancare nella suite di Google Drive

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Utilizzo spesso il pc per scrivere e mi capita di usare gli strumenti di Office. Tuttavia spesso ho bisogno di salvare il materiale su Drive e quando sono sprovvisto di pc e ho necessità di modificare qualcosa nei files caricati su Google Drive, OnlyOffice è l'unico strumento che mi permette di fare ciò.

Puntos a favor

La particolarità di quest'estensione è proprio quella di riuscire a codificare in modo corretto, l'estensioni dei file Office come docx, xlsx, etc. Ciò rende molto utile il caricamento di detti files su Drive e modificarli direttamente su Drive stesso, senza necessità di creare ulteriori documenti nel formato Google Drive.

Puntos en contra

Si potrebbe migliorare la compatibilità soprattutto per Excel, che alcune formule non vengono caricate in modo corretto. Per il resto va più che bene.

Carlos F.
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

OnlyOffice: online, cloud-based collaboration on documents, spreadsheets and presentations

Revisado el 30/9/2020

OnlyOffice is, essentially, an online editor for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Instead of having to edit such files in slow desktop applications, OnlyOffice allows me to edit them directly in the browser while collaborating with my friends and colleagues.

Puntos a favor

I think these are the main advantages of OnlyOffice:

1. It's completely online and cloud-based. OnlyOffice runs entirely in the cloud; there are no slow desktop applications and sending revisions over email. I can edit all my documents directly in the browser and collaborate in real time with my friends and colleagues.

2. It's cross-platform. Since it runs directly in the browser, you can use OnlyOffice in any device that has one. There are also standalone desktop versions.

3. It's free for personal use. That's a really good value for what it offers.

Puntos en contra

These are the main disadvantages of OnlyOffice:

1. It's expensive. When used in a corporate environment, the prices charged for OnlyOffice can accumulate quickly depending on how many users will use it.

2. It's not simple do deploy. Deploying your own instance of OnlyOffice is not a simple task; it requires some knowledge about networks and server administration.

Johannes Z.

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Office365

Revisado el 15/12/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that ONLYOFFICE can be self-hosted.
Only Office can read and write Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files.
There is also an offline app for this.
Very fast and uncomplicated support for the commercial version.

Puntos en contra

None really.I really don't know what to write here

Sascha F.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Peace of mind without going MS

Revisado el 9/12/2020

Puntos a favor

As someone who does not want to use MS products I am extremely happy to still see the "familiar" and clean UI that one is used from MS products. It makes it easy to find your way around and gets you into your workflow right away. Together with it's cloud based version it is extremely simple to edit documents on the go on other devices offering you a way to work and use your time most efficiently.

Puntos en contra

The lag of support for the creation of things like drop-down options in it's spreadsheet version as well as some other small things that need to be ironed out. But overall a great experience for the price.

Ole B.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Good App

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Puntos a favor

I this app is good. Working together on a document has always been good. it is clearly structured

Puntos en contra

I would still like it if there was a spelling correction in the Android and IOS app. I would also like that for example the S-Pen (Samsung) and the Apple-Pencel would work with the app. Then I would like to see more templates in the presentation app.

Diego C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ONLYOFFICE is definitely the way to go when you need to implement an online document...

Revisado el 6/7/2018

As a user my entire company (and possibly our clients) get a great user experience very close to the Microsoft suite it's inspired to, but online and with the possibility to install the whole thing on your own servers.

Also document format compatibility looks really great (we did some quick tests and it's really impressive).

Finally, being open source, enables even more opportunities, from deeper integrations to forking to implement any wild idea but within an Office- or Google-like code base.

Puntos a favor

My company was in search for an online document editing experience (similar to Google Docs) but with the option to install it on our own premises.

Apart from online LibreOffice (which is definitely a cool technical idea but really too heavy, with a debatable user experience and some weird limitations), there was nothing to be found out there.

Then by pure chance I stumbled upon ONLYOFFICE and magically our problem was solved!

After a few hours of poking around with a few lines of code, I had my prototype up and running, and people in the company really impressed with it!

Puntos en contra

Well honestly it's hard to find anything wrong with this product, but if I need to, I would point out some complexity in the setup and also some gaps in the documentation (again from a technical standpoint).

Also I found it after hours of research on the Internet, so maybe it would be great to invest in marketing as well (not only ads I mean).

Finally (and I'm not sure this is a real shortcoming), business professionals that are proficient with e.g. Microsoft Excel keep asking for more Excel-like features to be implemented in ONLYOFFICE (because they really like the product).

Hanah S.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent Online Office Suite!!

Revisado el 30/8/2018

My overall experience with OnlyOffice has been great. I had issues looking for a suite that had everything I needed. When I worked on documents or projects it seemed I was looking all around for one with good formatting options. When I found this one I was super excited. It helped me with the table of contents and also other issues I was dealing with for my document. I recommend other people using it, especially those who do loads of projects frequently.

Puntos a favor

I love this software so much because it helps me manage my documents effectively. It's so easy and it's not complicated to use. It's a smooth software and it helps you get every task you need done. When you create a document there are options to save your document to docx,pdf, text, odt, rft, and html. Many programs that I have used in the past don't allow me to save my document to the file saving that I need. This is really important for me because certain projects that I work on have to have it saved to a certain one. I also love how there are loads of formatting options and since I am also a writer this helps me. As, I am working on each document or chapter for my book I have many options to choose from. When I was first looking for a office suite to work on my projects I was looking for one with a table of contents option and this one had it! I enjoy adding images to my projects and there is an option in the formatting section to do just that.

Puntos en contra

This office suite is one of the best and the only thing I think could help it would be just to keep advancing it. It's already really good. Just keep on updating it. =)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Revisado el 6/7/2018

It brings great efficiencies when working with a loose distributed team of people with one common community regular activity.

Puntos a favor

Clear and Easy to use Office applications solution for small or medium businesses with no IT staff.

OnlyOffice is a great managed application leaving just users, roles and folder organisation to the portal owner to define. The office applications are solid replicas of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Meaning, the interface will be familiar to most. You also get CRM, team blogging and project management too. The components are presented in a single tabbed interface be it your browser or downloadable apps. I have personally found the support staff very attentive and there is comprehensive online help available.

A bonus, is that the downloadable apps are multiplatform across Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iOS and Android too. It gives asingle interface into your portal with the permissions and views set up by the company portal owner.

Puntos en contra

None really. If you are of an organised mind, this solution will be relatively quick and simple to set up.

Ed L.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It worked for me!

Revisado el 8/9/2018

I used ONLYOFFICE through my university, who used the software for their email portal, among other things. In general, the software seemed to cope easily and efficiently with this limited level of function, and, having now graduated, I would be happy to use the software again at a later date, perhaps to explore its other possible functions.

Puntos a favor

Accessibility on a number of platforms.
Smart, efficient interface with minimal interference to functioning - I was often able to give no thought to *how* I was accessing my work or emails.

Puntos en contra

The app I was using on my phone linked only to the login portal for my university email account, meaning that most of the time I had to type my details in to access my emails. It seemed as if the infrastructure between softwares was limited - I could have saved some energy by not having to type my address and password in each time.

Ueli L.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Onlyoffice changed they way we work

Revisado el 23/3/2020

onlyoffice was a success story from the very beginning. Easy integration, a perfect tool but most off all: an absolutely great customer support.
We had some minor issues with the integration into Alfresco but the support team managed to solve it within days.
A feature request was also realized on the fly.
What a great, great service.

Onlyoffice was the last piece in the puzzle to gain independence from the big tec companies. No google, no microsoft, no apple.
We are free!

Puntos a favor

Onlyoffice was very easy to install and implement with our existing Alfresco dms.
The users had no problems to adapt and accepted the new tool immediately.
After a view days we didn't know how we were able to work without onlyoffice at all.
The possibility to work together on the same document at the same time was a big plus.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons so far. We've had a minor issue with the integration into Alfresco but that was solved within day by the support team.

Helen S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Impressive web office & online document processing

Revisado el 30/6/2016

After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours.

The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

Puntos a favor

A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

Peterson T.
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

It Keeps Me Organized

Revisado el 13/10/2017

The software does a lot for the price. I find it very useful in keeping on top of my clients. It does require discipline to keep adding things, but it is mostly easy to use. There are little quirks to it, but nothing that makes it unworkable.

Puntos a favor

Keeps track of clients throughout the entire process from the moment I make initial contact to the point where I receive payment.
Interfaces w/ my Gmail
Great projects features> I organize projects and then can keep associated contacts and documents.
Wonderful invoice feature

Puntos en contra

Does NOT interface with my own email system. Must use gmail or other established providers
Word processing is clunky & hard to export. When I copy in or out of it, it does not include hot links
The various components are not fully integrated.

Daniel L.

OnlyOffice Personal - Great for Chrome OS & CloudReady

Revisado el 11/7/2018

Easy-to-use, free and great interface!

Puntos a favor

I've been using OnlyOffice Personal for couple years with my Acer ChromeBook 11 and CloudReady Desktop at Home for couple years now. I like having access to all my Cloud Storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.

Puntos en contra

OnlyOffice Personal Extension seems to work on some of my machines. Offline Editing would be great feature (if possible).

Respuesta de Ascensio System Traducir a español

Hello Daniel!
Thanks so much for this great feedback.
Regarding your suggestion about offline work - you can try ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. The desktop app already has the same new interface as the online solutions.

Eamon D.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what we've been looking for

Revisado el 6/7/2018

Being able to utilize real-time collaborative editing while avoiding the cloud.

Puntos a favor

We work mostly with a single client who uses Excel for most of their processes. Productivity massively improves when we can work on these spreadsheets collaboratively in real-time. However, our client (very reasonably) requires that none of their data is stored in the cloud, so using a service like Google Docs or Office 365 is out of the question. Being able to host OnlyOffice directly on our internal servers is huge. Our employees have been singing the program's praises ever since we rolled it out - it's much easier to use than Sharepoint, where we have to take turns checking out documents.

We're also very pleased with the technical support. Our questions have always been answered promptly, and issues are diagnosed quickly.

Puntos en contra

It's still missing some of the advanced features that some of our users like to use in Excel. Pivot Tables and Slicers are a big one. It's also more difficult to sort data in a spreadsheet after it's been uploaded to OnlyOffice. However, we know that OnlyOffice remains under active development, so we're looking forward to enhanced functionality in the future.

Alexia M.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Only Office review

Revisado el 5/2/2019

I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

Puntos a favor

It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

Puntos en contra

It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

Stan D.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Almost every thing I could ask for

Revisado el 25/5/2019

I travel and have a small Chromebook for notes and spreadsheets and correspondence. I tried MS Word online, Google Docs, WPS, Polaris, and LibreOffice, and none of them seemed to fit my needs as well as ONLYOFFICE.

Puntos a favor

The layout, the wide range of functions, the similarity to MS Word (but with some features not found in Word).

Puntos en contra

It's occasionally a little slow in opening. And it won't allow me to save to Dropbox (I have to save documents to ONLYOFFICE online and then move them to Dropbox). Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of, and the second is probably a glitch that can be fixed if I would contact their customer support.

Roger M.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set...

Revisado el 4/7/2018

its make our organization working

easy to use.
in different language.
the office products and easy to send emails
also to make groups and and the database is very good.

Puntos en contra

the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

Paul C.
  • Sector: Prensa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I have used Open Office for 10 years and find it easy and logical as a professional journalist.

Revisado el 12/7/2018

It is very easy to use and once familiar with its benefits it operates as a second nature facility, and does not require a second thought as my fingers manipulate the keyboard.

Puntos a favor

it's simplicity and ease of use is what appeals to me as I use it many times each day
The tools are easily understood as well. Keep up the good work.

Puntos en contra

after 10 years use - I have no negative view. as well as newspaper daily use, I have written a number of books in the software

Adithya U.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365

Revisado el 10/9/2018

A Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365. Best for companies who dont want to spend much time as well as money to get their company up and running.

Puntos a favor

* It supports all popular formats of documents. Has all formatting options.
* Collaboration mode where all my co-workers can see and edit the documents at same time
* Integration with SharePoint.
* Has support for third party apps.
* Cross platform and can be accessed anywhere , anytime on any device.
* Mobile apps support.

Puntos en contra

* Complex VB macros created by MS Excel wont work so need to port them.

Tor johan D.
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Troublefree documents, on PC and mobile.

Revisado el 11/7/2018

Safe, free storage. Office-compatibility without installation/license. Availability from all my PCs and other platforms.

Puntos a favor

Simple. No installations or upgrades (SaaS). Safe. Available both on PC and mobile. Non-American origin so hopefully free from American/NSA "sniffing".

Puntos en contra

25 MByte maximum filesize (free version). Lack of Norwegian language: This makes it a a bit troublesome to recommend Onlyoffice to local friends.