128 opiniones

Firefish

Software de reclutamiento creado por y para reclutadores

4.7 /5 (128 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Funciones
4.5
4.9
97% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
128 opiniones
Rob S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved sooner!

Revisado el 3/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish.

Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Puntos a favor

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to".

The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work.

Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live.

Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Puntos en contra

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented.

Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Stacey H.
Sector: Automoción
Traducir a español

How can you not love the fish?

Puntos a favor

Before purchasing Firefish we conducted a full search of other products on the market. What ultimately swung it for us came down to 3 things:

1) The easy layout and use of the software
2) The customisation's available
3) The passion and help of the support staff

We felt from day one that the team at Firefish understood our business and at the time it was a very complicated one! They supported us and did everything they could to accommodate our requirements, we didn't just feel like a number to them!

We spent a good amount of time talking to Firefish over voice calls having training sessions which were beneficial and they answered any queries we had, and those they couldn't answer at the time, they took away and came back to us on.

The software itself is very easy to use. There are of course tweaks that every business feels it could benefit from, and what's good about Firefish is that you can make suggestions to the Company for feature improvements and they do their best to implement these improvements.

I really can't fault the Firefish software, the support staff, or their Company ethos.

Puntos en contra

Cons? Hmmm this is a tough one because I'm not sure there are any. Possibly and maybe the only thing I could suggest would be the option to have a member of Firefish come to your business to help set up and implement the database so that all features are used to their fullest. With how busy our daily lives are here, and the fact that we had to set the system up as we used it because of the situation we were in at the time, 2 years on we are still learning about some features which had we known about in the beginning would save a lot of tedious work now!

But I have no negative thoughts or comments about the system at all. It's a very intelligent piece of software that fits our needs perfectly.

David W.
Sector: Contabilidad

Great System..backed by great people

Revisado el 1/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The team at Firefish are great, very quick to respond to any queries and their passion for service seems to be second to none.

Puntos a favor

The interface is very easy to use and I'm pleased to say very logical. It allows a seamless flow between access to the files and doesn't have that clunky feel that so may CRM have.

Puntos en contra

For a single user, I don't really get to use all of it's functionality but that's not really a negative.

Claire B.
Traducir a español

Does what we need to a basic level, but, we have found a number of limitations which slow us down

Revisado el 25/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Great for posting jobs and general connectivity with other sites. Like the recruitment registration/webpage. Reasonable workflow process, but slower than that of other systems I have used in past.

Puntos en contra

Worried about GDPR compliance and technical support have not been able to help, no spell check on emails, no ability to save documents onto the system and edit them from there. Even with tweaking, emails from the system look different from our outlook mails. Some of the templates are quite poor and take quite a bit of tweaking.

Respuesta de Firefish Software

We're really pleased at how much work we've put into the GDPR and compliance side of the product, with dedicated features now built into the system to ensure you're swimming to success!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Nik P.
Traducir a español

Great customer service, easy to use and to change

Revisado el 2/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have recommended Firefish to 2 other start-ups who have both used it and we have all been 100% satisfied with it

Puntos a favor

It is intuitive, simple to use and very easy to tailor for our individual needs.
The customer service reputation was why we selected Firefish over others and it has been faultless - speedy response and thorough. No down time for us in our 18 months so far

Puntos en contra

If the back end could link up to Xero accounting software it would be the icing on the cake

Ellena T.

Fantastic Support Team!

Revisado el 30/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Puntos a favor

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

Puntos en contra

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

James C.
Sector: Construcción

Stress-free migration

Revisado el 18/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

Puntos a favor

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

Puntos en contra

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Amy A.

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Revisado el 20/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

Puntos a favor

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Carl B.
Sector: Recursos Humanos
Traducir a español

Firefish is a fabulous recruitment CRM

Revisado el 3/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience, shared by my team at Swindale Parks, is nothing but positive.

Puntos a favor

Firefish has transformed the way me & my team do business. It is very easy to use and the team at Firefish are constantly issuing advise on how to get mnore out of the system, by way of Blogs and the like.

Puntos en contra

Nothing major to report here. Generally speaking over the 14 months we have used it, I would give it 9/10.

Steve B.

Perfect software

Revisado el 16/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Firefish ensures we are up to speed with GDPR legislation as well as giving candidates their own profile when they register. The database is live and all of this also comes with a free website for your company - a very good website too.

Puntos a favor

Forever improving and trying to better themselves. Seriously, Firefish is an excellent piece of kit for our industry.

Puntos en contra

Integration with Job boards is ok but could be improved - screening questions for example.

Daniel P.
Sector: Construcción

Forward thinking CRM

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As the title goes they are a forward thinking crm. They are always looking to make the platform better and more efficient every day. They release weekly development updates and really listen to their client on how they can make their platform better.
Their customer service is fantastic will short lead times and always actively trying to find a solution.

Puntos a favor

They have nailed candidate candidate engagement within their platform. You are able to keep easily engaging with our candidates through social channels, email and click to call.
The platform is easy to use and shows users a clear path To enable them to match candidates to clients and jobs quickly.

Puntos en contra

The clouds software can be limiting at times with trying to save documents on the fly and also the ability to navigate through multiple screens in one session.

Jon D.
Sector: Servicios financieros

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

Revisado el 2/11/2020

Puntos a favor

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

Puntos en contra

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Simon W.

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

Revisado el 25/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like.

Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

Puntos a favor

The simple and honest answer is everything.

When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"!

In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance.

I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites.

Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up!

If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

Puntos en contra

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

Clare M.

Invaluable piece of software

Revisado el 30/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Gosh, where do I start? This has been an absolute steel for us as a system as there are so many features that I love.

This wont be in any particular order but here goes:
You can upload jobs very easily and post links to your preferred social media sites.
It's very user friendly and allows you to track candidates from sending out candidate CV all the way through to placing and on-boarding.
I use it daily and I am able to create bespoke emails (interview invitations; client contact emails; Christmas/New Year emails etc)
I use the bulk email shots for new roles and to touch base with candidates
There is a talent pooling function (we don't currently have this but are in the process of upgrading) as well as saved searches which allows you to put people into different 'functions' ie, Finance, Restaurant, Operations, Housekeeping etc.
It facilitates sales generated figures
It has great analytical tools which give an overview on how well vacancies perform etc
It also allows you to keep in touch with all of your candidates including the 'dormant' candidates without having to constantly pick up the phone.

All in all it has allowed us to grow our business and

Respuesta de Firefish Software

Clare, thank you so much for this finomenal review!

David H.

Firefish

Puntos a favor

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support.

FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology.

It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition.

They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business.

They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem.

The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged.

Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

Puntos en contra

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.

Tim B.

Great service, great product

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Just overall it has been a great experience from first phone call (the pitch)4 years ago to integrating it with a new website last month. Great service, good product and great value.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, easy to change to your exact needs, we bought in to the database as it's set up with just recruiters in mind and you get a first class service, you can actually pick the phone and get an answer within 5secs rather than 'raising a ticket' which takes 48hrs for an email response.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, nothing, it is very much the 'ronsil' of recruitment software, it just does exactly as you need it to do.

Claire P.
Sector: Servicios financieros

What a great system!

Revisado el 27/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

Puntos a favor

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.

Natalie B.

Excellent Product

Revisado el 25/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in the early days (onboarding), and their ongoing support via Live Chat/ Blogs & Webinars is incredibly useful. The system is easy to use and integrates well with the other systems (job boards, email etc).

Puntos a favor

The functionality is excellent, its easy to use and integrates well with other systems (Email, Job Boards etc).

Puntos en contra

The software does have elements that I don't use in my business, but that's not really a criticism of the software more my inability to use all the functionality properly.

Justin P.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Firefish Review

Revisado el 20/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] remains accessible and the support team is great.

Puntos a favor

Massive fan of Firefish and Pivotal have used since 2014. I really like the customisation in the back end, which means we can pinpoint talent for roles accurately and quickly.

Puntos en contra

I feel the reporting and analytics could be improved, by being able to select the key metrics that need to be analysed and running just one report. Currently I need to run a few different reports so can take a little longer than hoped.

Gillian K.
Traducir a español

Great software and a great team

Revisado el 19/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

From the beginning of the process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly easy to work with in terms of the data migration and testing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great with any snagging and helping to build a monitoring tool which we need for Northern Irish fair employment laws. The candidate experience has been great using the online portal and it has improved efficiency in terms of moving candidates through all the workflows as well as streamlining our GDPR process. The support team are also great and always available to help.

Puntos a favor

It's incredibly user-friendly and works extremely well for a small to medium-sized recruitment firm as the support is always available and they get to know you well. With our previous provider we felt like a small fish (no pun intended) who they didn't really care about. The GDPR offering is great and takes the hassle out of things. Having applications appear on your dashboard is great and the dashbard also makes it really easy to manage your candidates through the recruitment process.

Puntos en contra

Not being able to come out of draft emails to check another record before sending and not having visibility over when jobs are due to expire on external job boards.

Andrew J.
Sector: Contabilidad

Superb System!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Firefish are very customer focussed. They listen to what we need and they take on board suggestions. It is a system designed by recruiters, so they understand the challenges we face on a daily basis and this shows in this functionality.

I have recommended this system to other contacts in the industry who are equally happy with it. In fact, thinking back to when we set up, Firefish was a recommendation from another recruitment firm we know. I think this is the highest form of praise.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely easy to navigate and we have found with minimal training, staff have picked up the system easily. It allows us to track our activity, set targets and even suggests candidates for jobs... it makes recruitment a much more simple process!

Puntos en contra

The system is constantly improving and we have had a couple of our suggestions implemented. Initially we struggled on the temp side as it didn't allow us to input an hourly rate, only a day rate. We suggested the improvement and within a short period of time they had updated the system to include an hourly option.

Melanie M.
Traducir a español

Easy to navigate and adapting to needs

Revisado el 26/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The customer service is excellent, the product easy to use and the price very reasonable

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and train others to use. I particularly like that the software is adapting to needs of the customer

Puntos en contra

There are still small issues I have with it but these are being looked into and in development

Sam T.

Amazing Support Team, Great product

Revisado el 26/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have an excellent experience with Firefish. Their support team is excellent, they provide all members of my team with assistance when required and always go the extra mile to ensure we have everything we need and are comfortable with all aspects of their product. It's an intuitive and simple system to use and there's always quick turnaround of any issues being resolved. I highly recommend Firefish!

Puntos a favor

The support team for Firefish is one of the best I have come across. They're always happy to help, super friendly and always quick at coming back to you with an answer if not a solution. I can't recommend the team enough.

Puntos en contra

Generally I think that this software is very intuitive and works really well, the only aspect that really needs improving is the software capabilities on the temporary side of recruitment and the functionality available. Saying this, Firefish actively works to improve on / implement their most requested features and it is steadily improving.

Claire Y.

Firefish software

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fab - its the best system we've had.

Puntos a favor

What I really like is the fact that Firefish are so proactive at keeping you up to dates with any updates and give lots of guidance on how to improve the whole experience, they give daily videocasts on advice and constantly bringing out industry ideas. I love the frequent contact which is unusual for the recruitment industry which is usually so cloak and dagger.

Puntos en contra

Very minor things - like we have the SMS package with firefish, I wish there was a more glaring notification when responses came through.

Steve M.

Excellent product & support

Revisado el 12/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having researched many companies, Firefish came up on top in every area possible. Before purchasing it I had no idea how good their customer support was. It's quite frankly excellent and an example of how any customer support should be.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, functionality and customer support are all excellent. Whenever there is an issue the support team respond very quickly and are always happy to get that extra mile in making sure any issues or difficulties are sorted out.

Puntos en contra

None to report. There is an issue with MS365 Email Server, but it's being sorted.