Formstack

Formstack

La forma más inteligente de recopilar y gestionar datos.

4.3/5 (74 opiniones)
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Revisado el 15/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, formstack was a great choice for our organization. We've setup and deployed dozens of forms for both public facing use and internal use.

Puntos a favor

Formstack's form builder is easy to use and has a lot of integration options. Our form building users range from not-so-tech savvy to power users and both are able to create forms with ease.

Puntos en contra

Lack of variety with field types. While formstack isn't a "survey" tool, it's a form tool, I think they could implement a lot of field types that survey tools use and make it easier to use a single platform for all form/data collection needs.

Respuesta de Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are in the process of updating our survey capabilities with advanced features and field types. We will announce the updates as soon as they are available.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Mary H.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir con Google

Formstack is crucial to an efficient small business

Revisado el 9/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Formstack allows us to automate tasks that we used to do manually, like sending information to prospective clients, gathering detailed information from current clients, sending a series of steps in a project, etc. It is a great value for the money, and is relatively easy to use. We have used it for several years and can't imagine being without it - it is critical to an efficient work flow for a small business, and a lot less expensive than paying an admin to do the same tasks.

Puntos a favor

In addition to the ability to build powerful forms using conditional logic, the greatest strength of Formstack (and probably most overlooked) is how a small business can use the response features to automate tasks they are currently wasting time doing manually. For example, you can use Formstack to create a contact form that lets a prospect choose what type of service they are interested in. Using the conditional logic, you can create automatic responses based on what they select (or where they are located, or whatever variable is important in your business) that include additional information -- links to videos, documents, whatever -- instead of having to pay someone to follow up with each contact individually. You can also use this to string together steps in a process: they complete Form 1, and then automatically receive an email confirmation with the link for Form 2, and so on. This functionality has saved our small company hundreds of hours of human time, AND increased customer numbers. For all the value we get out of it, Formstack is a bargain. It's one of those "how did we live without this" tools.

Puntos en contra

The look of the webforms themselves is dated - it would be nice if they would invest in some contemporary looking designs so the user sees something more sleek. Also the ability to have self-tallying forms, where someone could check boxes and it would total a dollar amount for a quote, would be fantastic.

Hi Mary!
Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! We love seeing happy clients! This article may help with your self-tallying forms concern: https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/2545508. If this doesn't help, please feel free to reach out to our awesome Support team, who will do everything they can to help!

Daniela S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir con Google

Good for the price, but lacking in integration with Salesforce

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Puntos a favor

One of the most cost-effective form tools we've found and extremely easy to use. I wish there was a bit more versatility to the type of questions you can add to a form, but overall it's pretty good!

Puntos en contra

Our chief complaint was how many workarounds we've had to use in order to get SalesForce integration to work for us. The Formstack for Salesforce product leaves MUCH to be desired (taking away all form customization available in regular formstack) and it has taken hours and multiple team members to be able to streamline our formstack to salesforce process. It's now pretty seamless but it shouldn't have taken that many resources for a simple form-to-opportunity functionality.

This came from a frustration in the lack of functionality in list creation, updating, and note creation with Salesforce, none of which worked well at a high level within formstack.

Hi Daniela!

Thank you for leaving us a review! We love hearing from customers. We do offer a 100% native Salesforce app that does not require any connectors or integrations. You can find information on that here: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5GNkEAN.

Please feel free to leave any product enhancement ideas you have on our ideas site at: https://ideas.formstack.com.

Thank you!

Kristen H.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir con Google

We use Formstack every day and we love it!

Revisado el 3/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love how easy Formstack is to use. Building forms is a breeze , the support is great, and we love that it integrates seamlessly with Unbounce to give us quality, high converting lead pages. Formstack has helped us refine and define our lead capture process and following up with qualified prospects has become even easier.

We use Formstack for all of our lead capture across our whole website. Since starting with Formstack over a year ago, we're seen an average lead conversion rate of around 30% -- and these aren't just any leads, these are warm, marketing qualified leads.

Puntos en contra

We're happy with Formstack's functionality, however we're not a big fan of their updated Dashboard in the platform. We used to see a screenshot of big picture stats and our average conversion rate. Now we see a listing with each of our forms, but we don't feel like we're getting the value we used to get through this update.

Hi Kristen:

We are thrilled that using Formstack has helped you refine/define your lead capture process. It's true that our updated Dashboard no longer has the big picture stats, as those stats represented the combined data of all of your forms, and we felt this was an outdated way to view performance. We hope this hasn't been too much of an inconvenience for you.

We appreciate you taking the time to review our product.

Steven S.

Favorite form provider!

Revisado el 17/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Love Formstack! We switched from Wufoo and haven't looked back. While the investment was a bit steeper, it was worth it. The user-interface is extremely intuitive; multiple team members including myself were able to jump in right away with minimal orientation/training. We've had no issues with the service or support whatsoever.

Puntos en contra

If only to be nitpicky, canned reporting would be nice (conversions this month, conversions last week, etc.) rather than having to manually set the date range. Some sort of safeguard against bogus form completions ([email protected];sdfsd.com) would be nice as well.

Hi Steven!

Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We are thrilled that you love our product!

We are continually updating our product and would love to hear from you with any ideas you have to improve the app. Please visit https://ideas.formstack.com.

Drew S.
Sector: Deportes

Solid and helpful product

Revisado el 26/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For myself, I use formstack more with our Boomer’s Kids Club and is the primary way for parents to sign their kids up and for us to collect payment along with their information for the sign up. The organization also uses this as a way to help sell group tickets. The link can be sent out to specific groups and is a way for individuals to purchase group rate tickets with all info and payment going directly to the account rep rather than having one individual collect all payments and distribute tickets. When fans purchase, they either select mail or will-call. All purchases are fulfilled and fans are seated as their orders come in.

Puntos a favor

This product is a way to help with group ticket purchases and a way for fans to sign up for our Kids Club.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the formstack entry gets submitted twice. This happens more frequently than you’d expect, resulting in the customer being charged twice and our organization having to refund them.

Respuesta de Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to see that this error has occurred more than once and would like to take a look to fix the issue. If you don't mind, please submit a ticket with our Support Team so they can jump into your account and investigate this error. You can do that here: https://help.formstack.com/hc/en-us Thank you!

Sector: Artes escénicas
Traducir con Google

Cancelled my account after 1 month -Most useless tech support of all time.

Revisado el 12/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I missed numerous deadlines and opportunities to gain customers because I couldn't get these forms set up for the beginning of our school year (we're a music school and these were our registration forms). This has been my single worst customer service/support experience ever.

Puntos a favor

If it has worked, it would have been great that you can process credit cards right there in the form. It's also nice how you can save form sections, and there are many options for question/answer templates.

Puntos en contra

As soon as I started using Formstack, there was an issue with the payment processor integration where credit card transactions would not go through. I started out using Stripe, and when it didn't work, I contacted support, but none of their solutions fixed it, so I switched to Paypal. I then had the same issues with Paypal. I emailed back and forth with Support for a long time. They offered me the same 4 solutions repeatedly, all of which I tried. I explained to Support that these things weren't helping but it was as if they had amnesia and didn't remember they had already suggested the same things, which didn't work.

I sent a message to the Sales team instead to see if they could get me in touch with a different Support professional who knew how to fix this problem (no phone #s on website). Sales said they would escalate the issue. When I didn't hear back for a week, I emailed again asking to cancel my account, and the Sales person said they had emailed support and that "the issue is with your payment processor," which of course I already knew and was the reason for my message in the first place. They continued to insist that the issue was with Paypal. I talked to Paypal support and the problem was not on their end.

Many annoying issues with the form creation interface too- like to move questions you have to drag and drop by scrolling through the entire form. And the item/event purchase requires you to give the option of ordering more than one of each item.

Hi there,

We feel just awful that you had this experience. I sent your review over to our Director of Customer Care. She had a meeting with all of the support team leads to go over your experience. She said she would really like to chat with you, on a call, and give you two months for free if you'd be at all interested, just to ensure you can get up and running again. Her email is [email protected] While we have won awards for our excellent customer support, your experience has pointed out some glaring issues we're taking care of immediately. We'd still love the chance to make this right for you, but understand if you're not interested. Either way, thank you for the review and helping us improve our customer support team!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Mark W.
Traducir con Google

I heard you like forms in your forms

Revisado el 10/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great experience. We still use it for complex logic based forms immensely. It allows for so many if statements to capture exactly what we want from the person filling out the form.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Drag and drop is something people just get. Training a staff member on how to build their own forms only takes a few minutes and they get the basics and are off to the races with their work quickly. When you empower your staff to do their job and more it means less work for you so you can focus on the things they can't do.

LOGIC! Logic is amazing and so fluid and helpful.

Puntos en contra

Cost structure. We have lots of small forms and lots of users, but formstacks structure does not like that. If you build fewer forms and lots of responses it works great. Lots of forms with smaller reponses you hit the cost barriers quickly. Of course if you delete the data it works fine, but if you give formstack as a tool to your staff and you don't want to manage the amount of forms it becomes unwieldy quickly.

Sector: Marketing y publicidad

All the Basics You Need for Your Data Collection

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 31/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Making the move from paper-based forms and needing to collect increasingly complex data, Formstack was able to meet and then exceed our expectations. The data export features were just what we needed at that time.

Puntos a favor

Formstack allows users to customize forms to meet their needs. It simplifies both the form design and the collections process. For form design, it offers an intuitive interface that is easy to get started with and includes many ways to control the behaviour of each section on the form. What we liked most about FormStack was the quality control features they had built in to make that forms were being used correctly. Submitted forms could either be approved or rejected before being added to the data pool.

Puntos en contra

We didn't have any paper-based issues with Formstack. Formatting the look of the forms themselves was a bit of a pain sometimes with limited options available in the interface.

Chris H.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir con Google

Great way to consolidate forms

Revisado el 2/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Formstack has been great to integrate all of our company's internal forms. We don't use it, customer -facing, though. I've been happy with it.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use for the most part and the forms look nice. They are better than the cheaper-feeling system we used in the past.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was easier to link common fields between forms so that if I update a pick list in one place it updates in the others. What they have makes it easy to create new forms but I do have to go back and update them when things change.

Greg C.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Traducir con Google

While there are many form tools out there, formstack wins!

Revisado el 13/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We needed a secure way to collect sensitive information for use by several departments while keeping the data secure. Formstack does this and makes it easy for the team.

Puntos a favor

The ability to encrypt submissions and the simplicity of configuring additional users to view submissions. Finance, operations, sales and customer service all use Formstack and onboarding / training these departments was super easy. We set everything up in minutes. The form builder is super intuitive and easy to figure out. Our team loves the customization options around the email notifications. Would highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any cons as it has served us well since day one.

Hi Greg!

Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We are absolutely thrilled that you have had a great experience and have been able to utilize us for various teams across your organization.

Randall C.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Best and Easiest to use Form and registration service that I have ever used

Revisado el 8/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used Formstack since the have begun and really have seen them go from a great product to and even greater product through the years. I always explain it to say it is like Google Docs on Steroids. User interface is great and the customer service has always been amazing. Rather than spending an hour googling some solution to a problem I am having with a form I can always contact them by email or phone and get a great response spoon.
The integration with third party services are great as well as the custom notification emails sent to attendees of events based on how they fill out their form.
I can't recommend them enough for people who are trying to do online registration with groups of people.

Ease of Use. Integrations of third party services, customer service

Puntos en contra

Really not much. Any time I have had a negative I have called and they have fixed or shown me what to do.

Respuesta de Formstack

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being a loyal customer!

Sector: Organización de eventos
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Formstack Review

Revisado el 22/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Formstack gives me the ability to get responses from large groups of people in a seamless way.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about using this software is the ability to gather information digitally. You can send out a link to your form and multiple people can make responses. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to extract the information as an excel. It give you information all the way down the the exact time that the person submitted their response to the form.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is the inability to find certain settings. For example, it could be difficult to find out how to disable a form after a certain time or number of responses unless you already had knowledge of it.

Earle K.

Uggh....

Revisado el 9/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wish I could tell a different story, but unfortunately,​ we had a terrible experience with the software and the "support" team.

Puntos a favor

It is completely web based. That is really the only good point about the solution.

Puntos en contra

Where do I begin? Our team who used this software constantly received Error: -1 (Submission could not be updated) when editing a form. This was our Care team and they were typing notes from a meeting, and this error would cause all the notes to be lost. We contacted support, and instead of being helpful, they blamed it on the browser (when we had tried all possible browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, and even Edge) and were able to replicate the issue on all of them. Then support said it was our internet connection. After receiving this error, we performed speed tests and were getting higher performance than what our contract said we should get (well above the recommendations Formstack had). Then they said it was because we were using a VPN (which we were not). After all of this, the next person told us to try a different browser, then test internet speed, and then turn off VPN. This nightmare went on for weeks when we finally cut ties with them.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Robert R.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Forms made easy with Formstack

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Puntos a favor

This web based form builder is more than that. It helps you create and collect information from forms that you customize. It also has various integrations that you can use to advance your forms the way it fits your organization. Super.

Puntos en contra

I did not have any big issues with using the web based form builder. Its simple and very easy to use. Literally drag and drop.

Sector: Automoción
Traducir con Google

Great tool for creating custom forms that can be used standalone or integrated into an application.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 13/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Did not have to spend time developing forms, rather could iterate quickly trying to find the best UX to get data from our users.

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of field types that make it easy to construct complex forms and workflows. Add the automation options (webhooks etc) and the product becomes very powerful.

Puntos en contra

While we were able to integrate the product into our own software, we had to do some javascript magic to make it happen. If there was an easier way to include formstack forms into our custom software, the product would be near perfect.

Respuesta de Formstack

We love to see happy clients and appreciate the great review. We do have webhooks and an API that may help moving forward. You can find that info here: https://www.formstack.com/features/webhooks-api. You can also reach out to our Support team at any time with any questions you may have.

If you should have any recommendations to improve our product, please don't hesitate to add them to our Ideas site: https://ideas.formstack.com.

Chris H.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Forms...

Revisado el 25/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Formstack is great if you need a central place to keep your internal company forms and have them conditionally email the responses to different inboxes.

Puntos a favor

Formstack is pretty reliable. I can set it and forget it. It is pretty easy to make fairly complex forms with intelligent conditionals.

Puntos en contra

The forms don’t look as modern as other form creation products.

Edwin L.
Traducir con Google

Form got deactivated poor notice

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Good features and good functionality. Very good for integrating with google sheets and google drive to make systems more efficient.

Puntos en contra

I was moving from a different form generating software and so did the same that I was doing before. They have more sensitive information security which is good.

I was given a warning and so I emailed back and after reading their info page re:information security about how I can comply with their policies.

Replies were not succinct and while I was trying to figure out how to follow their rules they deactivated my form and disrupted the business operation. Sad face. And angry face at the same time

I am sorry I live in Australia and it is 12am here when Formstack is operating.

Sad and feel like they don't really care about me much.

Respuesta de Formstack

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer Support. If you should have any further issues or concerns, please reach out to our team at [email protected]

Please note that that we are moving towards 24-hour Support.

Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir con Google

uses form to trigger work flow for contract management process

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Puntos a favor

the ease with which one can develop a robust form that is easy for use by end users and does not have to have further training to use

Puntos en contra

it lacks a certain level of malleability when it comes to the structure and what is standard offerings (ex: i need 5 columns and it only has 4, unable to edit email sent out to end users)

Stuart G.
Sector: Administración gubernamental
Traducir con Google

Pretty good product at a good price.

Revisado el 23/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Formstack is fairly simple to use. Like all products, it has a pretty steep learning curve, but once you learn it it isn't too bad.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly simple to copy events to new forms. You can group events together in folders for convenience sake.

Puntos en contra

I'm frustrated by a number of problems and lack of features. For examples - The users can't modify their registrations. The confirmation emails are fairly limited in scope and functionality. You can't send emails to all registrants, you can hook up to a third party emailer, but that doesn't work for me with my emailer. There are others, but I don't want to sound like a basher. Overall I'm pretty happy and I make it work for my needs, but I am on the prowl for other solutions.

Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Traducir con Google

Glitchy, bad service, confusing!

Revisado el 8/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had a really stressful experience with Formstack. It has taken me over a month to create a form - that's not even finished. It glitches, it lags, there are technical difficulties even above their heads. Even though they in the end got on the phone with me, it took pushing and a lot of time that I did not have and then when it was created it still wasnt right. It is a never-ending battle and they have not offered to compensate $ wise which is unfortunate.

Puntos a favor

-It seems like a simple interface
-For simple forms it works fine
-It has many options and allows for all kinds of conditional logic
-It collaborates with many plug-ins and Google apps
-Customer service is kind

Puntos en contra

-There is no number to call for support
-Emails for support take 24 hours plus for a reply
-The logic if the form is complex gets super confusing
-If the form is too long it lags
-If you want to reorder the form it doesn't work properly - system glitches
-It is 20 bucks a month for the bronze program but for the amount of stress that goes into building one of these and the price you may as well do something more old school like a survey monkey
-I can't stress enough how aggravating it is to solve a tech problem with formstack, they are so slow and not always the most knowledgable although they are quite kind

Respuesta de Formstack

Reviews left by our customers help us continue to improve our product and our customer support experience, so thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear that responses from support were delayed, but assure you we continually work towards expanding our customer resources, so accounts without priority support included can still solve problems quickly. In the future, please don't hesitate to search our vast support library here: https://help.formstack.com/hc/en-us or reach out to us on our social media profiles to help expedite the support process. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Thank you!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Joel V.
Sector: Hostelería

Good Functionality for the Price

Revisado el 19/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Formstack has all the functionality you need for basic question forms. It has numerous pre-configured fields that you can just drag and drop into your form. I really like the logic and how it is easy to understand and configure. The low price is hard to beat when needing a simple registration system.

Puntos en contra

There is no customized reporting. If you want to export any data from your form you have to export it all and then clean up the excel sheet to what you really want. I wish it had some more advanced functionality within the form that would make it versatile to use as a registration software.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Michael T.
Sector: Producción de alimentos

Formstack Review - Overall really useful

Revisado el 12/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Formstack is great - we use it in our small business for taking orders, website contact forms and integrations with google drive and freshbooks

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for the non coder, a lot of integrations and features

Puntos en contra

Has errors sometimes, but are quickly fixed.

Jonathan P.
Sector: Educación superior
Traducir con Google

Formstack is an easy way to register gifts, registration, and other transactions.

Revisado el 12/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are accepting payments, gifts, and facilitating registration/ticketing with Formstack, and although it needs some work on the presentation aspect, it is a great and economical tool for nonprofits.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of Formstack is its greatest benefit. It is extremely simple to set up, use (on the client-facing side), and receipt.

Puntos en contra

The additional functionality and presentation are absent with Formstack. We still use Formstack (and will probably continue to use it) because it doesn't have many problems, but from the client-facing side, the forms can look like they are from the early 2000's.

Traducir con Google

Great tool, great customer support

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 16/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Enabled us to capture information and have it automatically put into salesforce.com. The tool provided some features that we weren't able to get with just Salesforce such as attachment management (the ability to require attachments at various places in your form).

Puntos a favor

I used the FastForms version of this software. This software is fantastic for basic form needs that require salesforce integration. The software provides an easy to use form builder with a styling tool. Advanced customizations are possible with css and javascript.

Puntos en contra

Although it is great that we can customize with css and javascript it would be better if some basic things were included out of the box without requiring javascript or CSS. I'd like to see page specific styling and character counters as out of the box features that don't require custom CSS and javascript. However their customer support is fantastic and they went above and beyond to ensure that the customizations I needed were provided.

Respuesta de Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to review our Formstack for Salesforce app. It is an awesome product!

We are continually updating our products, and would love to hear from you with any recommendations you may have. Please visit our ideas site at https://ideas.formtack.com and please define if your idea(s) are for the Formstack form builder or the Formstack for Salesforce app.