Reseñas de 3dcart

3dcart

Shopping Cart Software

4.4/5 (75 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Easy to use & great support

Revisado el 17/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña

We wrote our own website prior to using 3dcart and when tablets & smart phones started to be a big chunk of the search & buying we had to do something. 3dcart's system is so much easier that writing code. You can have a product added within just a few minutes. The cost saving in time pays for it's self over and over again. Plus now it automatically adjusts for every size screen and type of device like the smart phones ect.

Puntos a favor

The program has just about everything we need and other stuff to grow into. The support people are great, they help us when needed and normally solve my issues and questions in a few hours or less.

Puntos en contra

They have changed over to a new platform last year but most of the knowledge base questions and answers are for the old platform. So the directions are misleading because stuff has moved around to different places on the site. They still allow use of the old platform and really should force customer's to use the new version and update the knowledgebase.

Traducir con Google

It is fairly easier program to operate.

Revisado el 19/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use it to enter in orders for our durable medical equipment. It allows us to print and/or email invoices instantly to our customers.

Puntos a favor

The way the format is set up. They have made several improvements over the last couple of years. Some good and some are not.

Puntos en contra

There is an Icon at the lower left of the program for messages. It cannot me moved to another part of the screen and no way to opt out of having that feature according to customer service. Also, when you accidentally enter an invalid password IT TAKES FOREVER for it to go blank so the password can be re-entered. It reminds me of the old dial-up response before high speed. And last it does not always import into our QuckBooks correctly and is time consuming to figure out why.

Solid Sofware with API Capabilities

Revisado el 8/12/2016

Puntos a favor

opportunity to customize is not limited. We've been using 3D cart for about 5 years. I've been mostly happy with how it works. If you have some development background, that helps but is not required. The import/export features and the ability to have control over your site is where they shine. Customer returns are off -- you can return an order easy enough, but if you're returning single line items, it doesn't work -- you have to band-aid that part. Customer service is stellar. For the price, it offers a lot of functionality and opportunity for 3rd party integrations.

Puntos en contra

the actual back end phone order/customer service/returns etc needs tweaked.

#1 eCommerce Software

Revisado el 24/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña

It is the ease of use which we at Ascend Tools really like. It is full of rich features like detail product listings (more than other platforms), SEO, optimization, integration with Google, ebay and others.
Many modern and conventional templates; there is one for any kind of business.
Almost unlimited number of payment gateways and many payment options; last one was Pay with Amazon in September 2016.

Puntos a favor

Integration with Google Sponsored product listing and upload.
The customer support doesn't rest until they have answered your question.

Puntos en contra

3dCart is open to new ideas and provides a web site to enter ideas too. But they are a bit slow in bringing in at least critical features.

My Experience With 3dCart

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Site was pretty easy to set up but their support is excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Whenever I have a problem, they jump on it and come up with a solution quickly, which is very helpful since i am a business man and not a programmer. Maintenance fee is very reasonable which helps the bottom line.

Their online knowledge base is good but a little difficult to use since the options lack the detail to easily find your option. I had trouble setting up the merchant account and thought that better integration with Persolvent would help, especially explaining the different plan options. The Persolvent options gave me the inpression that the two companies were more turnkey without spending time over a week and a half to complete the integration. Ended up going with PayPal because the integration was much easier. Again, 3dCart's phone reps were very helpful and took charge of solving the problem for me. I highly recommend 3dCart if you are designing an E-Commerce site for your business.

Pretty easy to use

Puntos en contra

Integration to other services like Avalara and Persolvent .

3dCart does E_commerse BETTER

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 16/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

3dcart is one of its kind, i can always recommend this app to everyone that cares to build an online presence for their business. You will never regret using 3dcart.

everything you need to sell online is on 3dcart!

Puntos a favor

using 3dCart you have great opportunity and access to everything you need for creating a complete eCommerce website, online store and blog on a free of charge basis

As an aspiring seller, you don't have to own a factory before you can begin selling products online. the dropshipping platform by 3dcart is awesome

There is a top notch SEO on 3dcart that helps you optimize your website to be seen by more visitors and consequently convert more of them into paying customers

within few minutes you can sign up and set up your account. then begin to customize it with the numerous tools already available on the platform to suite what you have in mind for your business

Puntos en contra

The liability to be bear by small/upcoming seller using the drop shipping avenue could be more strictly dealt with such that the seller don't have to go through a lot of rigor to settle dispute that has to do wit orders.

Traducir con Google

From a blank page to a full site the little home brew store that could!

Revisado el 25/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This was my first experience with a web page. I had to start our on line store. I had little or no experience with this sort of thing. I am proud to say our site is very easy to use. If I have a question or problem Customer Support is right there to help. I would recommend this to any one who needs a on line presents. If I can do you so can you!

Puntos a favor

The choices and ease of use. The little clips that walk me threw something that I am trying to do for the first time.

Puntos en contra

Not having a little clip in certain sections to walk me threw the first time.
Wish you had more options like constant contact for news letters Then I would not need them and would be able to do it all in one spot.

Greatest Value Shopping Cart

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used many shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart (Joomla) and Miva 9, and 3dCart is by far the best. Many users claim that Shopify provides good SEO - yes and no. I found out that this is because Shopify automatically fill in the meta tag fields, so a novice user does not have to worry about SEO. Most of these other platforms have many restrictions and more meant for novice users. For 3dcart, one has the flexibility to do anything and get the best out of the platform. I particular love the support and technical teams. They go all the way out to assist us, even to restructure the databases to accommodate our migration. To me, that's impressive. 3dCart includes many apps as standard for a low monthly price, whereas, many of these important apps such as customer management system, live chat etc are not included in most of these other platforms, and one would have to purchase the apps separately from third parties which may make the monthly operating cost very high. As a previous Shopify user myself, I've heard many disgruntle users over the high monthly costs and many are contemplating migrating. For me and my company, 3dCart provides the best value and I award it with 5 stars all round. Well done, 3dCart!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, flexible, value for money

Puntos en contra

Setting up sub-categories can be a challenge

Big Upgrade from Yahoo

Revisado el 25/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was searching for a platform that had the bells and whistles which Yahoo merchant solutions missed so badly. I found it with 3d cart. They offer apps and plugins that are optional and paid elsewhere. Also, I have found their method of building options on products to be one of the most simple and time saving of any other platform - and I have used quite a few. Customer service is very responsive. They partner with great providers - i.e. FusionBot search has been wonderful in creating a custom solution for our site. Thanks, 3d cart, for saving me from the exorbitant fees and headaches Yahoo had me experiencing.

Full solution

Puntos en contra

hosting resources and bandwidth fees

Traducir con Google

I am amazed at how many good things 3D cart does.

Revisado el 21/1/2018

Puntos a favor

It is feature rich. It does everything it should, and It even has modules that can be turned on that do even more. This is an excellent shopping cart and I now have three of them. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra

There are some things I would like to add, things I consider to be basic customizations, like the ability to add flat rate shipping at different rates per product. 3D Cart has for hire programmers to do it but for a steep price. I would like more affordable customizations.

Flexible software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am very happy with the service. I like how flexible the software is. It is not just plug 'n play like a do-it-yourself site builder. If you know a little bit of programming you can really customize the appearance and functionality of almost every component of the site.

The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars for 'support' is because the online chat is gone. I used to be able to chat with someone in real time but now there is never anyone available. I do always get a response but it is the form of an email and it's the next day. Sometimes, i have a quick question like, "I can't find XYZ.html and i want to edit it." The support staff is good though. I would not have my site without them They really taught me a lot about how this software works so that I can do things for myself.

Flexible. Good price.

Can't think of one.

Traducir con Google

Took two years to get ecomm site up and running

Revisado el 20/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña

For our needs this was the best. None of the big three do absolutely everything. Requires lots of time and repetition to learn all the tricks, this is a deep program, but we have it do a lot and have it very customized.

Puntos a favor

Most everything is customizable if you can figure out how.

Puntos en contra

You will constantly run into something it doesn't do such as percentage pricing on options, but none of them do it all.

Great eCommerce platform

Revisado el 27/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Our store website is built using the 3dCart platform. I really like how it tracks and give your detail information regarding the customers and their purchases. As a store manager you can really use this information.

Puntos en contra

The customer service chat takes a very long time to get responses at times. I should however mention that their staff is really knowledgeable!

Good Value

Revisado el 5/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have 2 store sites with 3dCart and it's been pretty useful. It's relatively easy to manage the backend of your store. It allows you to do all of the business basics, and most of the product settings are pretty standard when you compare them with other e-commerce platforms. There are some limitations, but we haven't run into too many of those.

The front-end design isn't bad either. They offer plenty of responsive (mobile and tablet friendly) templates, and with HTML and CSS knowledge, they are also customizable.

Also works well with your accounting software. Most files are exportable in .csv format.

Easy to Use
Great for Small Businesses

Monthly Fee
Limitations

Almost perfect

Revisado el 19/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña

I find 3dcart easy to use and really do like the interface however many customers have had issues when shopping and I've often had to tell them to clear their cache/cookies so that the cart would work properly. This may be a bigger issue for me because I have repeat customers saving orders in their carts.

inexpensive
lots of designers will work with this cart

Puntos en contra

Some customers get logged and are not able to place orders.

3D cart eCommerce experience

Revisado el 24/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used 3dcart for over three years now and have 3 sites hosted with them.
They are sharp on their customer support and the features are abundant.

I would recommend them for a start up business or a ongoing business to launch a web site and become part of the eCommerce revolution.

Puntos a favor

All the features and the reliability of the company.

Puntos en contra

Pricey on the hosting plan I am on due to traffic but not reflected in my sales.

Happy for over 2 years!

Revisado el 3/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña

Great product and order management capabilities. Quick start templates are fairly solid as foundation to a better site. We offer engraving and personalize on our products. 3dCart was the only Internet software that offered what we needed without code modification. SEO capabilities are maturing.

Puntos a favor

Secure. Flexible. Fast. Solid management tools. Good quick-start templates.

Puntos en contra

Noting noteworthy sticks out as a con.

Happy Volusion Switcher!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

3dcart was brought to my attention at a time where my frustration level with Volusion was peaking. I really didn't want to rebuild my website again, but 3dcart offered so much more bank for the buck that I had to commit and begin rebuilding.

The feature I love most is product options - it has simplified my multi-sized product arrays from a both point of views, the customer and administrator. Absolutely love it!

I could go on and on about other features that you pay extra of with Volusion, but I'll just say that 3dcart is far superior for the money than Volusion and GoDaddy as well (before Volusion).

I didn't give it 5-stars for Features & Functionality because there are a couple simple improvements that 3dcart must make for that 5th star, so I hope they are busy with plans to keep innovating and expanding their eCommerce Platform!

Product Options

Puntos en contra

Lack of a user-editable price option feature. Rewards doesn't account for different level of rewards for a product with price level options. A feature (check-box) to disable directions on the contact us page - for eCommerce sites without a physical store, which is many, why show directions to an address that has no merit?

Great as a whole

Revisado el 13/7/2018

Puntos a favor

The 3dcart-platform is a good starter e-commerce platform for those trying to launch a commerce store. It's easy to use and offers a complete e-commerce solution.

Puntos en contra

Not a huge fan of the different price-tier plans that they offer. If you're on the lower plans you seem to always exceed you bandwidth limit.

Love it

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Puntos a favor

We currently are using 3dCart as our e-commerce sales platform and this shopping car addon is certainly nice to have. It's very useful and easy to use. Everything is explained on the site.

Puntos en contra

No cons with 3dCart's shopping cart itself. My only beef is that the 3dCart platform is a little pricey.

3d cart

Revisado el 19/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using them for over 2 years to host out website. They always provide good service. I have never had any problem with them and they provide great customer service

Puntos a favor

reasonably priced, great customer service

Puntos en contra

none that I can think of

Working with 3Dcart

Revisado el 17/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

I like the that 3Dcart has a powerful API that allowed me to integrate other tools according to the needs of my regional customers. For example I was able to make it work with M-PESA mobile payment which is Kenyans largest payment system.

Puntos en contra

The customer service can take quite a long time to reply my queries and customizing the 3Dcart can very expensive.

Traducir con Google

Need to Sell Online? 3D Cart Makes it Happen!

Revisado el 16/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall 3D Cart can take get your retail business online fast and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

3D helped us get our online up and running fast. Their system is easy to use and had a great set of features. We literally had our store up and running in just days! When we needed a hand, they were there.

Puntos en contra

A few more design options would be a great addition.

Great customer service

Revisado el 29/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall solid trust worthy platform to build your ecommerce site with.

Puntos a favor

Easy to get ahold of custmer service when issues arrose.

Puntos en contra

Difficulties integrating with platforms such as facebook and instagram.

Traducir con Google

I use this cart now only by the point of sale

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 16/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The software is good, but it is very difficult to integrate with other tools, I had to use zapier to be able to automate all my processes, but in general it has worked correctly

Puntos en contra

the addons are very expensive, it is difficult to develop something extra, the support by chat is not live, in reality they generate tickets and take a few hours to answer, you can not use your own SSL, it is necessary to buy one with them