66 opiniones

Tracker

Software de gestión de asistencia y atención al cliente

4.4 /5 (66 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
4.4
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great case tracking UI

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Puntos a favor

The ability to create parent and child cases with ease. Updating each case is simple also.

Puntos en contra

The outlook integration is cumbersome, but the integrated email is great.

Randel P.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Tracker Beyond our expectations

Revisado el 23/3/2017

We have been using Tracker as our customer support interface with our customers for over 5 years now. It gives us the ability to evolve the interactive relationship between the Support staff and our customers. Multiple reports, both standard and custom have given up the insight into the issues that our customers see while using our products in their day to day operations. It has helped to provide direction of our product growth while addressing the needs of the customer.
From an internal prospective, it gives a real time look at the performance and through put of our organizations. Helping to identify areas for improvement as well as staffing requirements for short term relief as well as long term growth.
Tracker on Demand and Tracker Beyond have helped to make the relationship with our customers a more manageable one with historical data and real time look at their needs.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for new hires to come up to speed quickly.

Puntos en contra

Some of the features from Demand were not ported over to Beyond. the ability to see past viewed tickets. The screen roles as you scroll up and down the journal entries. the search screen doe snot always clear out and some times you need to clear individual fields manually.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The system meet the daily needs of my department. I love having one work queue visible to my...

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the visibility of my team having the ability to see and work out of one queue. The ability to have access to multiple queues is also a feature I love. There are times when I need to access queues for other departments and I'm able to do so with ease. I also love the ability to be able to track a file by different parameters within the system.

Puntos en contra

I thought as modern technology continued to evolve the system update and layout would look more updated. I thought the visibility and layout would look more up to date.

Respuesta de PhaseWare Traducir a español

Hi, I would like to address the con that you listed with the interface. The PhaseWare Administrator at each organization makes decisions on the user interface. By your comment, I would assume you are using the Tracker Desktop product which looks very dated. If you have a moment, please review the Tracker Beyond product ( https://www.phaseware.com/tracker-beyond )that has been released over the past few years as a refresh to our desktop product. We look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
-Hoyt

Bob B.

Excellent Customer Support / Helpdesk

Revisado el 3/2/2011

We looked at twenty different products over the course of about nine months before narrowing the field to four. This was not our first helpdesk software purchase but I wanted it to be our last. We are software developers so we have our own ideas about how things should work. ;>)

We had built a pretty formidable wish list and it grew a bit while we reviewed products. PhaseWare Tracker handles everything on our list and does it without compromise.

Puntos a favor

Customer (web) Self Service Center. incident submission automatically searches knowledge base and suggests PERTENANT articles. Competing products do this but we have not seen any do it well.

Knowledgebase that inserts itself into the process but doesnt get in the way. Building the KB is very easy to do in the course of resolving incidents.

Very flexible tracking of contacts, contracts and time. We have resellers and end users. Tracker handles incidents submitted by either party and keeps everyone up to date.

Theyll host Tracker or let you put it on your own server. They have desktop, browser and smartphone versions.

We have not found any aspect of the program that we could not tweak. Users can modify reports, database (MS SQL), most screens in the application and the customer support center.

The system handles emails quite well. screen shots, file attachments and hyperlinks, etc.

Puntos en contra

We spent more time than we should have before going live. This really isnt PhaseWares fault. Its only listed as a CON because I wish their manual had an introduction that said Dive in; you can tweak it later.

In retrospect we also should have stuck more to their training (included with purchase) rather than digging in on our own but being in the SW biz we thought we could learn their stuff faster than they could learn ours. We were wrong. They have an incredible knack for understanding the many and varied ways people want to do business.

Kim T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great System for Tracking Support

Revisado el 23/3/2017

I like the ability to use the system to track the support that various teams provide within our organization. With a few hours of training, it is easy to pick up and use. The different types of report that can be customized and tailored to my needs is the biggest value for this system. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to keep their support services centralized and track the type and level of support that their teams provide.

Puntos a favor

The ability to track support provided. The types of reports that can be produced and customized to track the support.

Puntos en contra

I feel that it lacks the ability to upload multiple attachments to incidents at once. You have to create a new journal entry for each attachments that you attempt to upload to an incident. When forwarding or replying to a response - it does not track it in the system like an email message so it's hard to forward the message again since it doesn't display the header of when the previous message was sent using Outlook plug-in.

Kim T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to capture and document your internal issues

Revisado el 18/7/2017

The ability to track employees and responses makes this a great tool for us to reach out to end users and retrain/hire as needed.

Puntos a favor

The ability to create multiple departments, SLAs, and agents is a big bonus in this tracker program. It allows you to create reports based on users, departments, and issues. When you're falling behind in SLA, you can run the report and figure out the trend as to what/how/why and train or hire accordingly. I love being able to go back and explain to a user what happened and how I can fix it based on the information captured in the incident.

Puntos en contra

The ability to customize additional fields can be improved. The amount of time it takes to delete unrelated information such as images from an email that isn't necessary, etc. Also, unable to attach multiple images and screen shots in one go makes this a little more time consuming.

Leon W.

• Asistencia al cliente

This tool is very useful and keeps work orders (incidents) on track and visible.

Revisado el 31/10/2008

This tool is very useful and keeps work orders (incidents) on track and visible to the people who initiated the work order and the personnel assigned to perform tyhe work order. Reporting is great and comprehensive. The ease of use using the web portal made even the computer illiterate feel comfortable. This is a great product and the support staff are very good at in thier roles and will help the customer out any way possible.

Puntos a favor

After setup, it was easy to install (web GUI), train, and use. Users were adding work orders and the PhaseWare tracker alerts are keeping me up to date and I was able to respond quickly, and assign the work order to a technician. Using the Journal entries was great because it kept the customer up to date on thier work order and allowed efficent reporting for inquiries about a particular work order. Setup was decent and the administrative documentation met most of our needs to fulfill our requirements. Any other questions were answered quickly and efficiently by the PhaseWare support personnel. The report templates are easy to use after going through them to see which template worked the best. After further investigation, I was able to create reports based on my favorite searches which is a breeze to define. The web portal is great and easy to use. I really like to email setup as well to let me know what's going on and reminding me when a work order is due or to follow up.

Puntos en contra

This was not really a con, but the first intial training session was a little confusing and jumped around a bit. I think that was in part to our company asking questions while the trainer was walking us through the application. I would reccommend a beginning to end approach for the training. The trainer was very gracious and patient with our questions.

Teresa L.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've been a PhaseWare Tracke user since the initial software release.

Revisado el 16/4/2015

Puntos a favor

My organizations have used Tracker to operate a 24 hour international help desk and another for client management and services. The system has always been solid and rich with functionality. I am forever loyal to this brand as it continues to evolve with the times and always offers my companies the latest in technology and client management. The Directors have a proven record, excel in customer satisfaction, and lead their industry in anticipating new enhancements and upcoming trends.

Puntos en contra

In the 10 years that I have worked with Phaseware, I have no complaints. I frequently recommend their products and services to my associates.

Don C.

ViryaNet review of Tracker 5

Revisado el 4/2/2011

It's a great product with outstanding support and I highly recommend it to others. I am very pleased with the ease of implementation and functionality. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. Price/functionality is much better than any of the competitors we evaluated during our 12 month search for a support tracking system.

Puntos a favor

We have a hosted environment and have not had any down time. Not having to install, update or maintain environments has saved us a considerable amount of time. Support is great they answer questions very quickly. Very few bugs encountered. So far only some minor bugs which were resolved quickly. Easy to use with 95+% of the functionality we needed.

Puntos en contra

Reports don't provide full access to all user defined or system fields without having to make some customizations. The web screens I found difficult to customize - not intuitive. A lot of screens commit instantly so you can sometimes overwrite things inadvertantly. I think the administrative screens should allow you save changes or revert back, not necessary for the incident screens.

Christopher R.

PhaseWare Exceeds Expectations

Revisado el 2/2/2011

If your organization is searching for a solution that will allow you to log, track, and report incidents, this software is for you.

Puntos a favor

A powerful client that does what it claims and more. The software will allow the logging of different types of support tickets, follow up with those tickets, generates reports, and much more. PhaseWare support support is friendly and they also include a Knowledge Base/FAQ area based on using the same software.

Puntos en contra

- Be sure you know what you want from your software up front. Once the implementation is complete, you will be charged an hourly rate for any changes that may need to be made in the future.

- There is a learning curve once you first use it, after the inital use you wonder how your organization did without it.

Sara S.

Revisado el 2/4/2009

So far we have been very pleased with the performance of the product and the company. Based on their quick response and willingness to implement customer feedback we expect the product will improve further and continue to exceed expectations. Tracker was less costly and far more valuable than our previous ticketing solution.

Puntos a favor

The PhaseWare team was responsive to every special need and request that we made, including some significant customizations to the program. They even set up a custom demo installation on their own servers, and left it active for testing and training during our entire implementation period. Every member of their team was intelligent, personable, and provided great customer service.

PhaseWare handles Tracker support using its own software - something we were surprised to find that some competitors don't do-- and their Self Service Center is highly usable with active community forums and great downloadable documentation. They include a Suggestions forum, and the newest version of Tracker includes many of those suggestions.

The software is scalable and reliable, and provides us flexibility to make changes that fit our workflow and reporting needs.

Puntos en contra

The Self Service Center is a bit blocky looking "out of the box" and is missing some features that are offered by many competitors (like "email this article" and "print" links, and rich text formatting in the knowledgebase). Creating "canned" responses and template incidents requires administrator level access, and the method of adding the canned snippets to support incidents in progress is cumbersome. No ability to manually sort field values or lists of downloads, FAQs, etc-- nearly all display alphabetically. There are limited tools available for ad hoc reporting/querying - the report designer requires programming knowledge.

Caesar V.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Great value and support

Revisado el 23/3/2017

PhaseWare had all of the features my agency was looking for right out of the box. We needed a hosted solution. The price was affordable and competitive with the many other business solutions.

Puntos a favor

They have deep features that we could not find elsewhere, even in products costing 2-3 times as much. For example, we sell software, and Tracker gives us the ability to relate solution providers (resellers of our software) to our end users, the retailers. We can easily respond to either party and keep the other party in the loop. Either party can log into the self-service center to see their stuff.

Puntos en contra

No complaints. The product does what we need it to do, and support is excellent.

Brittany W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

PhaseWare Review

Revisado el 23/3/2017

The customer service is great, always responsive. It would be helpful if the product included integration with other helpdesk products.

Puntos a favor

It's integrated with email and configurable

Puntos en contra

email integration includes signature icons as attachments which adds to the # of journals

Armando C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Overall a very solid product.

Revisado el 29/10/2008

Overall a very solid product. The initial setup of the specific parameters for your company takes some thought and time. However, once this is done the maintenance of the product is easy. We have not had a major technical issue with the product since it has been in production.

Puntos a favor

This software was purchased to replace an exisiting Help Desk software product. Phase Ware Tracker was purchased with certain qualities in mind.

Foremost was a product that serve as a communication tool between end users and technicians. Tracker handles the task easily with automatically generated emails between users and technicians initiated with journal entries.

Second, we needed a product that would automate a series of tasks initiated by a single user. Tracker's workflow process help us in this regard.

Customer support has been excellent. Phase Ware uses its own product for their own customer support. The customer support representatives have been very helpful and timely in their responses. I have never had a problem getting an issue resolved.

Puntos en contra

The user manual is very terse and it reads more like a developer manual. There is not a lot of explanation about how to perform certain key functions.

Rather, the manual explains functions of the software but not how those function integrate to the whole. Perhaps a rewrite of the user manual with on emphasis on how to do certain common tasks.

Eldon N.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

PhaseWare functionality

Revisado el 23/3/2017

PhaseWare helps us organize and coordinate responses to customer problems. I also helps organize our projects internally. It will remind us if an issue has been overlooked.

Puntos a favor

The ability to see a list of unfinished products. The ability to track the progress of projects and determine what step to do next. Also, the ability to retrieve data and documents about a project a year later.

Denis R.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Overall Support system very easy to use

Revisado el 23/3/2017

Use Tracker on a daily basis to record and solve client issues. Tracker allows me to catagorize and track time on my calls and to see across the company what is outstanding.

Puntos a favor

Being able to jump from screen to screen is easy to do.

Puntos en contra

No clear cut area to setup customer connection information so where we put this inforamtion we have to drill into the client to see it each and every time

Sue B.

Revisado el 29/10/2008

I would like to spend some time expalaining exactly what we need to see if our needs fit the development plan of the product. We do not want to change products, but will if we are headed in different directions.

Puntos a favor

The tracking of calls works well and we love being able to drag in emails, faxes and recorded phone conversations into the calls. We like being able to customize screens and add fields. This is our first call management application and it has helped us a great deal.

Puntos en contra

We evidently have very unique needs in our software support tracking. The way the system tracks support agreements is not how we track it so this feature is of no help. Without this, the system is unable to help us with billing. We have created a billing work around, although the process takes time. System auto saves so the single drop of a pen on a keyboard or a click of a mouse with a lost cursor can erase an entire conversation. We have other areas we have requested changes or enhancements on but have only seen one of those come to production and that change is not reflected in reports.

Tyrone S.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Phaseware Tracker easy to use, understand

Revisado el 23/3/2017

I find the software easy to use and love the alerts and reminders functionality. Only thing I have not been able to find, figure out how to setup to view at any point with ticket other support reps currently have "active" as-in working on that ticket at that time.

Puntos a favor

alerts, easy to use and understand.

Puntos en contra

May simply need more training or review more to learn all of the many features, functions.

Christopher R.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Should be your solution for your tracking needs

Revisado el 13/8/2014

Puntos a favor

What I like best about PhaseWare Tracker is the service and support we receive the few times we have had to contact their team. They are easy to talk to and understand. The support team is on top of your needs and will have a quick resolution for you. From the first call, the representatives are attentive and very friendly. They work to resolve the issue in a timely manner and sometimes make follow up to ensure that there is nothing further needed before they close the ticket out.

I thought our service department was top-notch, but I have molded our team to mimic what PhaseWare provides for their own customers.

Puntos en contra

I am unable to find anything I like least about it.

Bob B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Phaseware Tracker Review

Revisado el 20/8/2014

Puntos en contra

It was hard to find! We are software developers ourselves, so we knew what we wanted. We performed a very exhaustive search that dismissed many other products almost immediately, yet that search took hundreds of hours.

Jeff D.

Revisado el 5/12/2008

Tracker and all that you and your staff have done has enabled our Company's personnel to assist our customers and address their needs even more effectively. Tracker is one more important piece in our critical Quality infrastructure that facilitates our Company growing in a healthy and sustainable manner. Thank you!

Puntos a favor

* MS SQL database backend.
* Tracker is an extremely stable product.
* Excellent user manuals.
* Excellent technical support.
* Quick response to and turn-around of requested customization work.
* Easily configured.
* Stand-alone Administration module.
* Screen designer to configure GUI screens.
* Event Engine allows configuration of dynamic business processes and workflows.
* Very reasonably priced.
* It just plain meets our needs and works great.

Puntos en contra

* Event Engine would benefit from a icon drag/drop workflow generator.
* Custom report builder requires additional training, however, training is very reasonably priced.

Raymond S.

PhaseWare supports

Revisado el 22/8/2014

Puntos a favor

PhaseWare is extremely comprehensive, and while powerful software usually means difficult to use and a long run-up to effective use. This is not the case with PhaseWare. Out of the box, it's ready to work for you. PhaseWare also completed the installation remotely and provided fantastic user and administrator training. What about support, you might ask. While we seldom need it, the few times we have needed it, they were quick, efficient, and professional, and they took care of the issue completely.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing to dislike. I only wish I could say the same for other software we use.

Gerry M.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great Support Platform

Revisado el 23/3/2017

Tracker has really made keeping track of tickets, internal and external simple and accessible on multiple platforms, PC, Phone, Tablet, etc... In addition the searching capability is very robust. We also use Tracker to tag tickets so they can be reported in updates and version release notes.

Puntos a favor

Browser based so it can be accessed from multiple devices, the ability to do text searches is excellent.

Puntos en contra

When using the Home screen the Open Tickets by Staff widget, the bars are too wide and so you can only see 10 or so staff members, if those bars were narrower and the staff name field wrapped, that would help

Darin B.

• Asistencia al cliente

I'd recommend this to pretty much any company that has over 100 users they support.

Revisado el 30/10/2008

I'd recommend this to pretty much any company that has over 100 users they support on a regular basis, either internal or external.

Puntos a favor

Tracker is amazingly customizable and took roughly an hour to design things so they work best for Stratasys. It's also very quick and lightweight on the systems it's installed on. Our SLA success has gone up nearly 10% since we started using tracker and I'm sure the program is responsible for at least half of that gain, if not more.

Puntos en contra

Report modification/customization is a bit tough, but that's not unique to Tracker. Tracker does a better job at this than most but it's still the one area that that frustrates the most. That being said, they are very quick and willing to help out where they can with SQL code (which is usually what it ends up being) via their forums or email which is far and above what most companies do.

Sachin P.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A good tool for B2B day-to-day problem creation and finding solution.

Revisado el 8/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I am just trying this software out and haven't really implemented this anywhere yet, but looks promising until now. The best features that it provides me with mobile compatibility and the analytics part is as detailed as you would like. Custom fit design capability, IM functionality and optimized search option are pros in this case.

Puntos en contra

Haven't tried the system completely yet, hence will post the cons after comparing with the competition in depth later. Hopefully i can edit this later :).