2,844 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
2,844 opiniones
Sarah H.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Eventbrite for Beginners

Revisado el 19/7/2020

Our goal is to encourage our Facebook audiences to attend more virtual events and provide them with the exact information and details they need, all housed in one concise place and Eventbrite has been the perfect tool for us. The analytics and reporting are very robust, especially for a free plan.

Puntos a favor

The setup and ease of use for a first time Eventbrite user/manager was incredibly easy and seamless. The feature that is most useful to us is the Facebook event integration - and the best part - it's free. This way, our social media audiences can register for tickets directly through the Facebook event published on Facebook. It's such a powerful feature and so incredibly easy to setup.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was an abilitty to make updates to the address after an event has already been published. With COVID-19, we had to shift from an in-person event to make it a virtual event and because we had to change the address, Eventbrite woudn't allow it. Suggestion - if an address needs to be changed, Eventbrite could automatically send an email to the list of attendees or a calendar notification of the change.

The Mailchimp feature is extremely limited and I have trouble understanding what exactly the purpose of it is. I have not doubt that Eventbrite will enhance it in the future with incorporate more robust functions because Eventbrite is really great with continually improving their tools.

Ron S.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Fast Event Planning and Management

Revisado el 29/9/2020

The actual event turned out to be a big success. Eventbrite played a key role in that success. I would definitely consider Eventbrite for future events.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite is easy to understand and use. The feature-set is not too broad so it's easy to quickly understand everything they offer. I was able to quickly wrap my mind around its scope and deploy an event. I appreciated how easy it was to setup a website for reservations and payment. Although I did not have alot of design options for the payment and reservation pages, the pages were streamlined and worked well. I was able to find good third-party support for lanyards and printed name badges. Being able to sell tickets at the entrance was a nice feature as well.

Pricing felt right. I received good value for the money I spent.

Puntos en contra

I did not have alot of design flexibility for the payment and reservation pages. I pretty much had to stick with their default template that makes all Eventbrite sites look the same. The event management UI was slow and awkward to use. I did have a couple of periods of site outage that caused me some pain.

• Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Extremely helpful tool for organizing an event

Revisado el 23/3/2021

Eventbrite provides great flexibility to customize the registration form, ticket types, promo code, guest lists, and analytic report based on our needs. Also, the service fee and price are transparent. I have used another ticket selling platform, the price appeared to be cheaper than Eventbrite, however, there is hidden cost within it that I was not aware of.

Puntos a favor

The app are is very easy to navigate and is very convenient to do check-in. I have used the Eventbrite app to check in guests in an event with around 1000 attendees. The app saves us much time and we can easily get the attendance of our guests as a useful data.

Puntos en contra

There are many functions and features for the analytic report, it took me a while to familiarize every function. However, once I figure them out, I can access to very useful data and reports that help me organize my future events.

Javier G.
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Crazy High Ticketing Fees - Froze My Payouts During COVID - Won't Stand By Agreement

Revisado el 13/9/2020

Extremely painful.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite is easy to use. It's designed well.

Puntos en contra

Customer service really stinks at Eventbrite. They're just looking to get paid. Their fees are high, sometimes 15-20% depending upon your ticket price. They had agreed on our festival to payout daily leading up to the event but changed their mind when COVID hit (to hoard cash and save themselves while screwing their event organizers.) Now they are expecting people to pull off multi-million dollar festivals without collecting any of their ticketing money up front. The worst part is they froze our payouts without telling us, until one day we noticed the lack of deposits and logged into Eventbrite to find it. Surprise surprise! They have refused to renegotiate the contract but also refuse to release funds so we can pull off our event. Eventbrite is going to bring the event industry crashing down due to the way they handled COVID.

Leslie O.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing Platform for golf tournaments and special events

Revisado el 3/4/2021

Overall, I really like hosting events on Eventbrite and I will continue using them for upcoming events. I would recommend Eventbrite for events of all types and sizes.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about this software is being able to customize ticket types. Depending on which type of ticket an attendee chooses, the organizer can determine which type of questions the person registering must answer. For example, if you choose platinum sponsor, you are asked which shirt size you want. It is the best platform I have used for special events and even offers a check-in feature for the day of your event. There are endless opportunities for customizing your own event. Also, if you have a contract in place with Eventbrite for your events, they will not charge you a ticket fee for free events.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least about this software is the fees. I was expecting a processing fee for credit card sales but there is an additional Eventbrite fee. This was remedied by signing a contract with them. Now all my fees are capped at a specific price and I can now have the attendee absorb the costs.

• Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Easy ticketing

Revisado el 14/2/2021

I enjoy setting up events with Eventbrite and love how intuitive it is to use. Also, if you ask them to use your Paypal, they will paypay you as people pay you, instead of having to wait until after the event which can come in handy if you need to pay performers up front, etc.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite works, and works consistently. Clients/potential attendees are almost all familiar with eventbrite and so I have to less wrangling, asking questions etc.

Puntos en contra

Their fees are hefty but worth it since you can actually get someone on the phone if there is a problem.

Tajh H.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great platform for sales and purchases

Revisado el 29/9/2020

Puntos a favor

The platform eliminates the need for face to face ticket sales/ purchases. It is quite secure and ensures that your information is kept safely. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's planning to execute an event, as well as, purchase tickets. Tickets are easily add to mobile wallets from this app.

Puntos en contra

The dividend per ticket sales might be relativity high depending on cost of tickets.

Wilfrido E.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Provides a professional touch to your event, great look and feel.

Revisado el 28/2/2021

We particularly use it for both free events and paid events aimed at our clients and client prospects, what is great is that if your event is free you can also use the platform at no cost and have an equally professional and orderly event and administration.

Puntos a favor

The use of the platform for the administration of our events (courses and conferences) in person and online, helps us widely in optimizing the time of our team and giving a much more professional appearance to the image of the firm.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when choosing the plan to hire where we absorb the costs of the platform to offer a fixed price to the user, the cost of the Essentials plan is higher than the cost of the Professional platform, which generates a bit of confusion in why it happens.

Erin L.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Gain More Attendees For Your Events!

Revisado el 11/4/2021

Puntos a favor

It's free (for free events) and really easy to use! A great way to promote brand activations and customer events, and include all relevant details. Offers Facebook and Twitter integrations for maximum exposure.

Puntos en contra

The inability to make edits to an event after publishing it. When details change, it would be nice to have the option to edit the event and alert all current attendees.

Annabella claire H.
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Eventbrite - Fills A Need

Revisado el 18/2/2021

Overall, this site is easy to use, doesn’t lag or have any issues with sending the ticket itself to the user’s email. Works properly and is fairly popular to use with different event venues.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite is useful when it comes to buying tickets of all kinds. I find I only use it when I have to - as in, the event I want to attend is exclusively offering tickets through Eventbrite. It’s an easy, fool-proof way to get tickets and I’ve never encountered any issues.

Puntos en contra

Biggest (and probably only) complaint would be the sometimes outrageous fees for buying tickets online. Not sure if this is an issue with Eventbrite or the venues hosting the events, but it’s certainly concerning and makes me want to buy tickets in person instead if possible.

Atitaya T.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing scheduling/event software...with the caveat that these ratings are for a very specific...

Revisado el 13/8/2020

Overall it was an amazing experience. We registered 100-125 participants with 10 pieces of mandatory information (it was a chess tournament so school, grade, level, rating, uscf id, address, phone number, cc number, child's name, parent's name). Parents found the form and payment incredibly easy to complete. The email confirmation is a nice feature. The nature of a chess tournament is that you have to register and check-in 100-125 participants in about 30 minutes on the day of the event, and have the information fields loaded into your system the night before. Eventbrite was a perfect solution for this scenario. Free-templated website builders tend to limit the number of data fields you can collect and hiring someone was not an economical or efficient option. The record of payment and list of participants was also helpful.
Setting up the first Eventbrite event was moderately time-consuming and not the easiest to get the appearance as one would like...but with some tinkering it proved to be great. Once the first event was formatted...the other 2 events we hosted were super easy to replicate

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite does a fantastic job of making itself accessible to users attending your event...and it helps tremendously with signing up a large number of participants and collecting fees. As a volunteer chess coach I was able to use Eventbrite in place of designing a website, and buying a credit card reader or square type solution. We successfully hosted three 100-125 person events (chess tournaments) and it was an amazing...5 star out of 5 star application for that size event and that frequency.

Puntos en contra

The cost (cut that Eventbrite takes out) is high. If you are running a low volume (less than 50) event...I would recommend using the free version of Eventbrite for sign up and just collect the money onsite. If you are doing a higher volume event I would recommend either hiring a helper to collect the money and invest in a square reader (or if frequent events...maybe even look into website design with payment acceptance built in). For my particular event...more information fields were needed than what free template websites allow...and Eventbrite was fantastic at being able to accommodate those needs. I love everything about the way Eventbrite works...but be careful on the cost analysis side. For us...it was the most economic/efficient way for one person to register 100-125 participants efficiently. Plan for a close to 14%-18% cut...so the efficiency and convenience that Eventbrite provides has to be worth that percentage. For my particular situation...it absolutely was.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great option, depending on your needs!

Revisado el 30/10/2019

I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it:
- It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate.
- Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense.
- You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop.
- As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible.
- The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors.
- It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting!
- There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available.
- Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants.
- Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features.
- I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

Puntos en contra

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Anvita S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Eventbrite is Everything!!

Revisado el 16/9/2019

Overall my experience with Eventbrite has been fun, positive, and exciting. I love searching for community, charity, and music events to go to with my friends and family. Especially in the summer, there are so many festivals and shows going on that it can be hard to keep track, and all I have to do is search the type of event I'm looking for or the date, or enjoy looking through what they have on their homescreen and scroll until I find something I'm interested in (which is usually never a long time!). I have really enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite and would highly recommend. I have registered for and gone to numerous events that I only discovered through eventbrite with my family and friends many often, and I will happily continue using it!

Puntos a favor

I LOVE using Eventbrite to find all the local events going on around me. I go to shows and events often and I love this website so much for having so many things that are going on in one place. I love the website, it looks alive, updated, and active. The website alone has a nice look that suits its own purpose. What I love most about this service is that I can find more intimate community events that are closer to me, such as 5K's and even charity golf events, etc. that I can't normally find on "bigger" event websites. There is a wide range of events to choose from, and I love that they include community and charity events as well. I also love the checking out process, it is so user friendly and I feel secure checking out. Oh I almost forgot- I also absolutely love that I can 'search' for what event, place, and date I am interested in. I can type in "charity" and an entire list pops up, and I really appreciate the convenience and central location of finding out what's happening around me.

Puntos en contra

As with most event and ticketing websites, there is a fee to check out when buying tickets for any events that are not free. This is to be expected, and probably the only thing I "dislike" about this service. Otherwise I love that I have a range of free and ticketed events to choose from, and that for free events I can go ahead and register from Eventbrite. No other complaints here!!

Aislinn K.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Eventbrite

Revisado el 17/4/2019

It's good for anybody that’s organizing an event obviously, the nice thing about Eventbrite is that it's free to use long as you're not charging for the event. There is a fee if you are charging for the event so the fees are 2.5% plus 99 cents transaction fee. So that's a service fee to Eventbrite for using their platform. Again, this is only if you're charging for the ticket, and then if there's a credit card use, then the credit card fee is 3.5% which is quite high, but when you factor in the time to chase attendees for invoice payments it's kind of a no brainer

From an implementation perspective, it's super easy to use, you just have to sign up and then build out your event page. The usability is super easy peasy, there are some options that take a little longer to get used to, but overall it's quite easy to use.

Puntos a favor

The top feature for Eventbrite is that it's really easy to track events and the attendees that are coming to your events. You can create an event very easily, share it across multiple platforms, there's a direct link to your Facebook business events page from Eventbrite. Making it super easy to get the word out.

You can track the events that are sent out and how people found your event so you can get a sense of where people are looking to find out about events and then put your efforts into advertising in those channels later on.

You can print name tags which is really awesome, so if you have an event where you want to everyone to wear name tags, rather than getting everybody to write them out when they can show up and you already have them printed.

And then finally, there is a huge audience that uses Eventbrite, so you'll find that getting the word out is a lot easier. People will do a search for types of events like yours, find your event, and show up which is great because you had to work very little to get them to come to your event.

Puntos en contra

So, some of the requested features; we would like to see more customization in the actual Eventbrite page itself and as well the emails that are sent out to your invitees. So at the moment, I think there's only two templates and you can't really do much to change the look and feel, or the text within it, so it would be great to be able to customize those features a little bit.

Janosch F.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

State of the Art Event management

Revisado el 24/11/2018

The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

Puntos a favor

I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Puntos en contra

Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

Marc H.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks

Revisado el 26/1/2016

With a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.

Puntos a favor

-Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free
-Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well.
-Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for.
-Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward.
-The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it!
-Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.

Puntos en contra

-The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option.
-Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A solid simple event registration platform

Revisado el 12/9/2018

This is a great solution for simple, straightforward events without too many options. Once you get a lot of different sessions or tracks and registration types, it either can't accommodate or becomes very complicated to manage. Like other tools of this nature, there is a bit of a generic feel to it but that is the compromise for a widely accepted overall, plug and play software. It is effective but there are other solutions that are similar or easier to use and offer more customization options. It is highly likely that we will replace this software with something else in the near future.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite is fairly simple to use and has most the features you would want laid out so you can build an event registration form in steps. Once you set up your account(s) if you are accepting payments, it is straightforward to duplicate events to make new ones as long as they require similar details. There are custom fields you can create with logic behind them so different users may have different options depending on the access you choose for them. There are also ways to create discount codes or hidden fields with different levels of access. This is very useful when you have tired pricing at events and variable discounts to various groups.

Puntos en contra

A lot of the settings are in places that don't make much sense and you have to go to completely different sections of the admin section to find settings that you would think are closely related to each other. Some of the features are on by default and you might never notice them until after your event registration has launched. Even though most the settings are easy to change, you basically have to go over every tab, page and setting to be sure they are all correct before you launch your campaign. When you use the custom data fields and discount features, it isn't immediately clear how it all works and again, you need to go to a couple different pages to get them set up properly so it takes some trial and error.

Jessica B.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Eventbrite Gets Ticketed Events Right

Revisado el 12/8/2019

Working at a district that does dozens of ticketed events a year anywhere 100 guests to 5000 guests, Eventbrite has made getting people in the door a much faster and easier process. That long line of people waiting to come in quickly disappears because Eventbrite is so fast and easy to use. It has been a game changer for our ticketed events/concerts and I know it can help anyone else who is doing ticketed events as well.

Puntos a favor

This software is absolutely incredible for anyone doing ticketed events. You can easily see how many tickets are purchased, how many have checked in and the scanner feature is extremely easy to use. One of my favorite features with the Eventbrite scanner you are able to see if a ticket has already been scanned for that event and exactly what time it was scanned. That allows for less opportunities for people to pass tickets along that have already been used. I also live that you can download the app and turn your own smartphone into a scanner! GAME CHANGER! Switching to these scanners was a fantastic upgrade for our business.

Puntos en contra

There are only a few minor issues I have encountered but they are more with the actual event brite scanner than it is with the software. If it is extremely hot outside sometimes the batteries on the scanners can drain faster than normal, just make sure you have backups ready to go. They also will not scan tickets purchased from any other outside website (StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc) which is good and bad at the same time. Otherwise it is easy and a great tool for any and all ticketed events!

Marcus H.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Automate and Streamline your Events!

Revisado el 1/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite serves as a semi automated planning service that is mostly free to use. It allows you to book events, invite a few or a mass of people via spreadsheet or other import functionality and schedule the timing of when the invites will go out. Furthermore, it can do follow up reminders and keeps track of who opened the invitation, the attendance, and what type of ticket was purchased. Most importantly, it allows you to offer many types of attendance tickets, including a virtual attendance option if you're livestreaming. This is crucial if you're trying to get an accurate headcount of people who will be physically in attendance at your event.

Puntos en contra

The multi user interface gets a bit tricky during set up. If you want multiple individuals managing your events, the set up is initially a bit taxing but once its up and working, there isn't an issue. There should just be a click and go functionality for assigning managers and users.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Truly the best event ticketing software out there.

Revisado el 24/9/2020

I'm so glad to be able to continue using Eventbrite. The value for the product is really exceptional. I'd especially recommend to nonprofit users who produce live event programming.

Puntos a favor

There's something about the Eventbrite platform that feels particularly inclusive. I really like how customizable it is, and it's easy to train on. I'm also a big fan of their reporting and analytics.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing bad to say about this particular software. I've never experienced an issue while using it. I'd say it would be great if Eventbrite had more software integrations.

• Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events

Revisado el 29/10/2018

I organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.

Puntos a favor

Eventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.

Puntos en contra

2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.

Simone F.
  • Sector: Filantropía
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Eventbrite makes life easier!

Revisado el 16/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. You can have your event ticketing up and running in minutes. I have been using Eventbrite for ticketing for about five years. It has helped make event management so much easier. I used it for school admissions and event purposes, for nonprofit fundraising events where tickets were complimentary, etc. It is easy to specify the exact questions for my guests, gathering data on them that helps me in other areas. Easy integration into websites and emails. I have recommended Eventbrite to so dozens of businesses, organizations and individuals. Easy to use product and with all that I often have going on, it's nice to know I can depend on Eventbrite to quickly make a difference.

Puntos en contra

You can search for a registration based on a registrant's name. However, you cannot print a report by Registrant's last name. Not being able to print a registration report by the name of the registrant is the only reason I gave this product four stars instead of five stars. Help screens are good. The help response I received was very clear and easy to follow. It would be nice to have a live person to do a chat box with or talk to but so far, all of my questions have been addressed either in the Help screens or when contacting support.

Abigail D.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Free platform for nonprofits to utilize

Revisado el 31/1/2018

Eventbrite is free for free events, easy to set up and looks professional.

Puntos a favor

I work at a nonprofit with a small marketing staff. Before using Eventbrite, we were building our events on our website which looked awful and dull. It would take a lot of time for not much reward. With Eventbrite, I can create a basic event in a matter of a few minutes. I can make it private or public to be shared with the Eventbrite community. Best of all, most of our events are free to enter, which means it's free to post them on Eventbrite. It's easy to check attendees in at the door, download reports, and communicate last-minute messages with registrants. Eventbrite is a great tool more companies should take advantage of.

Puntos en contra

In some instances, we've held events that require many conditional questions to be completed during registration. Unfortunately, Eventbrite doesn't allow the function of complex, conditional questions, which can really slow down the registration process. On the backend, the menu names aren't the most intuitive. There are certain functions that are difficult to find, such as where to cancel an order, but after expanding each sidebar menu, you can usually find which what you need. My biggest pet peeve with Eventbrite is that if you create an event that takes place more then five weeks away, ticket sales will automatically be set to end in five weeks from that date, regardless of when your event takes place. There have been many times when I've forgotten to change this default date and received complaints of ticket sales being closed weeks prior to an event. I wish Eventbrite would make the default date the date of the event.

Linda L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Eventbrite Keeps the Clouds Away from Your Event

Revisado el 8/10/2018

My overall experience with Eventbrite has been great! I have read some unfavorable reviews but, that has not changed my mind. I have utilized Eventbrite for internal company events, planning external other social events and purchasing tickets to events. It easy to use and hassle free for the novice or the experienced party planner or event manager.

Puntos a favor

Planning an event can be difficult without the use of an event management software. My preference is Eventbrite. In today's society where people are so busy managing their own lives, its hard bring people together. From a moments notice, to 2-3 weeks in advance, using Eventbrite can make sure your event is anything but successful. Eventbrite offers tools to assure that you can keep up with the logical changes while you are on the go. It also makes it easier for invitees to respond while they are on the go. Its a win win with Eventbrite. It cost effective (no more purchasing expensive invitations and costly postage) and convenient.

Puntos en contra

Eventbrite needs to implement a 911 response team approach for customer service. Hit it, respond to it, solve it! Also, so many people are use the service now, I am unaware if it has safe guards against crashing and; if it does... what happens to my information? I do think that due to the high percentage of users at any given time, the system slows down considerably. This can be frustrating when trying to pay for an event or responding to an RSVP. The goal is stay focused on the goal. To assist users in planning and executing hassle, stressfree events.

Beau K.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Cheap E-Mail Automation capabilities

Revisado el 3/12/2019

The problem that I was able to solve was spending less time on event coordination- I was wasting too much time emailing individual people about events. Because I now waste less time on E-Mail campaigning, I can spend more time doing things that benefit the organization better. Additional benefits that I realized are the creative capabilities that the software allows. I do not have any graphic design experience but was able to create creative and attractive content for E-Mail campaigns.

Puntos a favor

the most helpful part of using Eventbrite is that I can automate my E-Mail campaigns and event invites for FREE! That's right, it cost my organization no money to automate event planning and E-Mail campaigns! The upside to Eventbrite is that you can set up campaigns months in advance. When I was leaving my job, I wanted to make sure that events and other activities did not fall through the cracks, so I automated event updates and reminders for the next two months after I left.

Puntos en contra

I dislike that the software does give you very much flexibility when it comes to creating content. There is a pretty set design potential for events that can become tiresome. It is also difficult to upload certain videos and images according to their different qualities.