Opiniones de Cvent Event Management

Cvent Event Management

¡Escribe una reseña!
Software online para gestión de eventos y hostelería.

Relación calidad-precio
4.1/5
Funciones
4.3/5
Facilidad de uso
4.1/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 945

Chelsea
Chelsea
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Cvent Event Management Review by User of 5+ Years

Revisado el 19/4/2021

Meetings, Board Meetings, Annual Conferences, International Symposiums, Workshops, etc.

Puntos a favor

Cvent Event management is constantly evolving with their customers at the forefront of their changes and always keeping customer needs on their mind. The customer support is amazing. There are client service specialists on-all 24/7 and they even have an option for chatting in the Support Center if you aren't able to speak over the phone. I also love the fact that the technologies are constantly changing and staying up-to-date.

Puntos en contra

I dislike the shift in focus and functionality of the new Flex event builder in comparison to Classic Events because it is less focused on advanced features and capabilities, which my team depends on, and is more focused on design and ease of use for ALL customers.

Cate

Easy to Use; professional

Revisado el 15/9/2023

I have absolutely loved working with Cvent and have been a loyal customer for a decade. I highly recommend Cvent Event Management!

Puntos a favor

The Cvent Event Management Platform is so easy to use! The team at Cvent sets you up for success, training you and your team to build your own registration systems and event emails. This allows you to have full, customizable control of the product and create a seamless and branded experience for your users.

Puntos en contra

The cost is a bit higher than some other platforms, particularly if you only have limited use for the system.

Beth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Complicated System with Missing Functionality

Revisado el 29/1/2020

Overall, I have been very disappointed in the service. Not easy to learn and Cvent should not have released a new version with very basic and essential capabilities missing.

Puntos a favor

Cvent is nice in that it has thought of many of the different scenarios planners need to communicate, offer registration for and track for each event. The integrated credit card processing makes handling the financial aspect of meetings much easier.

Puntos en contra

This software is extremely difficult to learn and use. Cvent is also switching from a legacy system to a new one. If you use the legacy system, not only are you wasting your time learning a system that will be eliminated, but your events will disappear after the change as they can't be transferred. Yet the new system is missing very essential functionality making its use very limited. None of this was clearly communicated during the sales process. The app feature is very overpriced and extremely limited in its capabilities. Also, the system is not a full life-cycle system. There are no features to help centralize the actual planning of the event - it does have RFP and budgeting features, as well as registration, but completely ignores room set, a/v programming, etc. Doesn't eliminate having other documents and spreadsheets outside of the system for organizing events. So, I would not consider it an "event management" system.

Bizzabo

Razones para cambiar a Cvent Event Management

Bizzabo noted it was not capable of both pushing and pulling information from our CMS.
Andrea
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Cvent Event Management - System Administrator POV

Revisado el 26/3/2024

Cvent is a necessity for our business to conduct events. We have a mature Strategic Meetings Management process in place and have customized our instance of Cvent to meet our needs for notifications, approvals and checklists for planner documents so we can close out budgets.

Puntos a favor

As an administrator focused on Cvent reporting, the access to most elements of meetings is made easy with the report templates in the system. In most cases, you can mix and match different data points within a report rather than run multiple reports and append data. Any time data manipulation is involved the integrity of the data can be compromised. The ability to set some parameters prior to running the report, incorporating filters, and easily move columns makes the reporting aspect user friendly. The ability to publish reports to Access Portal also allows on-demand reporting by non Cvent-licensed users without having to ask someone else to run the report.

Puntos en contra

Some data is not accessible from the client interface of Cvent reports, such as Peak Nights as entered in the meeting request form. I also wish more data was available within the report templates in the Admin Reporting module, such as Meeting ID in the Meetings Management Notification Delivery Report. Overall it's a great product and we have a fantastic support team available to help as needed.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Tool for Event builders and planners!

Revisado el 14/6/2019

1. Resolve potential last minute issues that may arise onsite
2. Staff has been very productive...

1. Resolve potential last minute issues that may arise onsite
2. Staff has been very productive and prepared to manage attendees
3. Provide enough metrics for admins
4. Easy to adopt by non-technical users

Puntos a favor

1. Interactive Features with Crowdcompass that customize the user experiences and engagement in an effective way.
It has really helped us with onsite preparedness.
2. Cloning events or creating templates to re-use and make adjustments that saves time
3. CRM integration options have allowed us to have 360 degree customer view across CRM and Cvent.
We have also used SSO to link our existing users account at registration websites.
4. Flex events
5. Ability to integrate with supplier network and survey tools

Puntos en contra

1.Ways to manage field permissions for users/roles (edit/delete/update)
2.Enforce field validations on account/organization level so that we can maintain data integrity and event planners cannot customize anything and everything at event level
3. 2 way sync through standard integration is not dynamic for custom fields
4. If salesforce has person account enabled, not business account, cvent has no way to accommodate that on contact level during integration.
5. API limit of 10000 is very less for large events

Carlos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Feedback

Revisado el 9/11/2023

It has been a learning curve but we are getting to the point where we are perfectionist and targeting more does issues we are getting but everything else is fabulous

Puntos a favor

I really like the bespoke building of events / tayloring

Puntos en contra

VAT issues sometimes when amending transactions the VAT option disappears

Bizzabo

Razones para cambiar a Cvent Event Management

Pending approvals and more customised experiences
Marjorie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

One of the best products available to Event Managers

Revisado el 19/4/2024

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use, and set up a new event.

Puntos en contra

The price is ok, had I not recieved a discount I probably wouldn’t have signed on.

Zoho Backstage y Eventbrite

Razones para cambiar a Cvent Event Management

Discount pricing on event management Package.
Kassandra
Kassandra

A Complex Platform for Complex Events

Revisado el 29/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that Cvent is constantly improving. They really take feedback seriously and work hard to find solutions to your problems. We have a very complex event, and have found solutions to the vast majority of our issues, and where some solutions were a little sticky at first, updated versions and new features have consistently improved functionality. I have found the support team helpful and while our initial representative was not the greatest, I requested a new rep which was processed quickly, and he has been wonderful.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve, but if you require a platform that can handle an event's complexity, I believe this is to be expected. Still, there are a few items that I still don't find intuitive in the interface, but I am confident the release of Cvent Flex will address many of these issues.

kaytie
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Perfect Lead Generator

Revisado el 4/4/2024

Puntos a favor

As a proactive conference sales executive I am always eager to use any platforms that generate new leads, Cvent certainly brings in plenty of business, usually from client's that we wouldn't captivate via other avenues such as our social media, Venue Directory and so on.

Puntos en contra

I always have trouble logging in, and so do my close colleagues. This is the only issue faced, otherwise the leads that cvent brings in is very good.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Awesome Product

Revisado el 26/4/2024

I enjoyed learning new things and interacting with others using Cvent. This platform is amazing and I enjoy the fun interactive activities it offers as well!

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the fun interactive experiences Cvent offers as well as the training and learning opportunities.

Puntos en contra

There were somethings I couldn't participate in because of my role at the hotel but it would be nice to have more things that administrative assistants can more relate to.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Seguros

Evolving Event Management Platform

Revisado el 24/7/2023

Cvent keeps updating and adding features as we, the users, request them. It's filled with so many features that can be turned off and on as desired.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to set up professional looking registration websites. Our attendees can register in 5 minutes, including requesting hotel rooms and flights.

Puntos en contra

Some of the registration type setups take a little time to set up - requires some pre-planning on the event manager's part.

Alternativas consideradas

Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Razones para cambiar a Cvent Event Management

The other products we tried did not have as many features as cvent.
Stephanie

• Asistencia al cliente

Robust tool for sending out RFPs, creating and managing event registrations, and proving ROI.

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The RFP tool has made life so much easier when sourcing hotel and putting together proposals. Before cvent all of this was manual, now it is automated and you can review each hotel in one place before you source them. For the event management tool, there are just so many features and widgets that you can use for your events. If booking hotels the registration form can integrate with passkey so the attendee can reserve a room right away. It also integrates with our GDS to our air team has the most up to date requests in their system.
The On Arrival suite and the Crowd Compass app are huge time savers for large events. We used the On Arrival suite to check in attendees at a recent event, print their name badges, and confirm their optional activities all in one place and on average it took less than 5 minutes to do all of this. The Crowd Compass app was easy to set up and customize for each event and really streamlined the onsite process for our planners and attendees. I have used the app for a conference I attended as well as for events that I planned. Instead of printing out hundreds of pages (schedules, maps, surveys, so on...) for each person Crowd Compass houses everything an attendee needs. You can upload the event agenda, map of the conference center, you can send notifications about room changes or special pop up events, take real time polls/surveys, and network with the other event attendees through the app.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to navigate and not very intuitive, I frequently find myself searching for the field I need or calling support because I have an issue I can't solve...and I have used the event management tool for over 3 years now, on a regular basis too! The travel module does not integrate well with the rest of the event management models. I am hoping that Flex will solve some of the issues but that will not be completed until Oct. 2018. Reporting is confusing, they offer so many report options which is great but finding the correct report is a challenge. You can create a custom report but again the types you choose from are not intuitive. For example, I recently had to create an air actual report so I chose the report type air actual; however with that report type certain features like airline and the record locator are not available (those fields seem kind of important when pulling a report about flight). I have to select the report type, air actual details, in order for those fields to show.

Diana
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Cvent Event Management Review

Revisado el 6/1/2023

Puntos a favor

The depth of the software and amount of features is what appealed to me the most. There is only one other software out there that is as feature rich but that one is not user-friendly/intuitive. Cvent had all except one feature we needed. Their customer support and customer service is far and away the best I've ever experienced. The salesperson and his process also left all others in the dust. We looked at nine companies.

Puntos en contra

It needs an interactive exhibitor module. Exhibitors should be able to review the floor plan and see reserved and available spaces and reserve their space during registration. The "invitation list" process creates some limitations on how we want to send emails - we must upload people as contacts. We also are unable to change the event site template without paying for a new event build. I would also like to be able to simultaneously register speakers while adding them to the speaker module. Overall, the software is slightly complicated but far less complicated than the other platform out there that is as feature rich. Also, Cvent's customer support makes up for it.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall, Cvent has been a great tool for our team and I can't imagine our jobs without it.

Revisado el 3/7/2018

hours of time saved, real-time data upkeep, travel integration, etc.

hours of time saved, real-time data upkeep, travel integration, etc.

Puntos a favor

The Cvent software is a data gold mine. The days of manually updating/manipulating spreadsheets are long gone and it can all be done simultaneously in Cvent. It has saved our team hundreds of hours of work.

Puntos en contra

One of the things I like least about Cvent is their pricing structure. There are so many features that our team would love to implement to take our events to the next level (Passkey, OnArrival, etc.) but we often struggle with convincing the budget keepers the cost is worth it. For instance, our team is completely on board with OnArrival, but stakeholders question the thousands of dollars it will cost when we can continue to pre-print tags before the event.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared it with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings.

We¿d also like to tell you more about our loyalty program, Cvent Celebrity. As a Celebrity, you¿ll have opportunities to take part in beta testing, be the first to know about new Cvent products and events, learn best practices, and earn cool rewards! To learn more about Cvent Celebrity and to join, visit http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance!

Tori
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cvent is the total package

Revisado el 16/5/2023

I've been using Cvent for over seven years and have watched it evolve and continue to improve and expand its scope. I love working in Cvent and building sites for my customers!

Puntos a favor

There are very few things that Cvent isn't designed to do, or if not, a workaround can't be determined with a little bit of effort. I love that the entire event process is integrated from event sourcing to final metric reporting. The registration platform is powerful, and can encompass multiple admission types, registration types, pricing structures, and registration experiences within one event. The accompanying website is easy to build with their tools and can create an elegant, branded marketing piece. Their new mobile app, while not quite as strong as their previous offering, is better integrated with the registration platform and being updated consistently for improvement.

Puntos en contra

The email marketing is less evolved than the rest of the platform and a bit less flexible to design and work with.

Max
Max

Full Featured Software To Run Events From Start To Finish

Revisado el 22/2/2017

CVENT is great for running single or reoccurring events. If you have a lot of the same people coming, the system can remember them to make the process easier depending on how much personal info you collect. If you use other CVENT software, most of it can be linked to make it even easier to make everything seamless from event apps to on site check ins. Some admin items can be hard to find even after using it for a while because of the logic they use to choose what items are under what headings but not a huge issue. If you are using the software to host your event site, it's best if you can code it all because working with their design and coding team can be frustrating. Customer support is very quick to respond and resolve issues but make sure you contact your account manager and general support just in case your account manager is unavailable at the time.

Puntos a favor

The integration start to finish can cover anything you need for an event. The software is very robust to allow you to customize for almost any scenario. Registration options are very good for multiple registrations and easy to modify or switch. Customer service is very helpful when you need it.

Puntos en contra

Along with the robustness of the software, certain quirks come with it. Some events have a lot of repetitive tasks you have to complete to get it all working properly and some items are hard to find.

Katherine

The Best Customer Service Meets Great Event Tech

Revisado el 9/6/2018

The ability to scale an event management solution across our large, enterprise program was a huge win for my team!

Puntos a favor

Cvent's event management solution has plenty of flexible features that make logistics including registration and session tracking a breeze for busy event planners. Plus, the customer service is second to none. (Seriously, one call to their support line will transform the way that you think about help & support lines.)

Puntos en contra

It can take a while to learn the ropes and feel comfortable navigating across the platform. That said, after you get the hang of it, using the event management tool will be like second nature.

Hello Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We take great pride in our client support services and are happy to hear they've been a valuable resource for you.

Amanda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Events with Great Reports

Revisado el 2/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Our company has the ability to reach our entire U.S. client base with only a few clicks. We can communicate with them with ease, offer registration for virtual and in-person events, track people, financials, communications, substitutions, attendance, and lots more. The new Flex version of the platform gives you the ability to create more workable and attractive registration sites. The reporting is a dream, and the learning curve can be adjusted by relying on other Cvent users in the vast and extremely knowledgeable Cvent community.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve when moving to this platform. It can take a while to find all of those little checkboxes that may cause something to work just a little wonky.

Jillianna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cvent is the most event management product out there.

Revisado el 18/7/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is so customizable. It will fit any events needs from inception to post event follow up. With the new interface Flex, it’s better than ever. It is mobile ready with responsive design and customizable event pages to create professional looking website that rival Wix and Squarespace.
And definitely take advantage of the onsite solutions as well as the mobile event apps.

Puntos en contra

It’s expensive, but you really get what you pay for. It’s the best solution out there. You’ll save money elsewhere, but you’ll be compensation the integrity of your event.

Eventbrite
Kacie
Kacie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Customer Service Lacking + Overly Complex UI = Stress

Revisado el 28/4/2020

If you don't have a full-time event planner with LOTS of UI and web design experience, I wouldn't recommend it at all. CVent was supposed to make conference planning easier. Instead, it took several of us away from our primary roles in order to solve glitches and endure endless wait times with customer support.

Puntos a favor

You can both set up an event, manage invites and create your event website using CVent. Registration questionnaires allow for everything from selecting meals to payment.

Puntos en contra

CVent is not user friendly at all. It takes 12-15 clicks what you should be able to do in 3-4, and the dropdowns don't make sense. It seemed that every month or so we'd have a new rep. It was as if the company had a revolving door.

The event website was incredibly difficult to set up compared to Wix, Wordpress or any other site I've used, and the limitations were frustrating. To have a sharp-looking solution, you have to purchase multiple upgrades. After a difficult first year we were told we could clone the event website next year and change certain details and pictures.... and then CVent decided to redo their platform, and not for the better. So we had to start from scratch. You can create an event app to go with your website, but the content didn't copy over. Which means we had to manually enter in all speaker, session and attendee data over twice. It was senseless.

Kim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Cvent has made a lot of what we do as Event Planners easier.

Revisado el 23/4/2018

The ability to print name badges on site and have the app interact directly with the website, pushing information live to both.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to print name badges on site. Also the updated website building module in Abstract Management made our submission process a lot easier and more fun. CrowdCompass is a great app. I am looking forward to the FLEX update.

Puntos en contra

Abstract Management still doesn't have the ability to push through sessions to Event Management. The website building capabilities in Event Management are not great - they look like 90s templates. I know that Cvent is changing this to be more like Abstract with FLEX. CrowdCompass' map does not have the ability to give a user directions to where they need to go. Event-In-A-Box, while great for probably most use cases, included materials we did not need.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent's Event Management solution. We are happy to hear that our product has made your life as a planner easier! We also want to thank you for being a Cvent Advocate and appreciate your engagement in that program! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance with anything!

Nonprofit perspective

Revisado el 9/8/2018

Like I said earlier, the people assigned to my account and others that I've met and worked with from Cvent through customer service and also other departments focused on individual modules of the platform are incredible. They are passionate about the work, they are upfront about what could or might not work for our case, and they are true partners.

Puntos a favor

Cvent is very easy to explore and use. It offers a great deal of customization and has a plethora of modules to add on that can grow your and your attendees' experience. The customer service is round the clock and everyone is very knowledgeable. The people assigned to your account as well as the custom service folks on the phone are also incredible in helping you work out issues and build on ideas.

Puntos en contra

The cost. In a nonprofit getting the business case for putting more money toward something, even if we could really build something strong and grow our attendees' experiences is hard to convince when the contract costs are still fairly high.

Sharna
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Cvent - Life saver for conference registration

Revisado el 30/4/2020

We use Cvent as the main platform for our 3000+ person annual conference as well as a handful of smaller conferences and events that range from 15-150 people. For our annual conference we use ALL the Cvent functions from Abstract Management to curate our sessions, registration types, registration paths, admission items, optional items, fees, speakers, exhibitors, credits - Cvent has it, we use it! And it has all helped eliminate double handling of work, it's streamlined our processes and given us more time to perfect other areas of our conference we otherwise wouldn't have time to focus on. We only have a small team of 12 in our office and more than half of us have Cvent log ins. Others in our office and on our board of directors have access to reporting in portals so that they can track how our numbers are looking.

Puntos a favor

* Accommodates our very complex registration setup with different reg types/fees/packages
* Allows us to have a very robust 3 day schedule of over 100 tours and sessions
* Integrates directly into our app (Crowd Compass) and onsite Solutions (OnArrival)
* Badge & Certificate printing directly from the site

Puntos en contra

* Loading credits in the system is the bane of my existence, such a simple task is so tedious and I feel it could easily be fixed by their developers.

Mayra
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

CVent helps us make our events successful and has allowed us to go paperless at our conferences...

Revisado el 5/6/2018

Many--too many to list! CVent helps the planning process of our events simple.

Many--too many to list! CVent helps the planning process of our events simple.

Puntos a favor

The ease of submitting payments online (both checks and credit cards); being able to copy over events and update as you go; having a separate website for each event; having access to customer support in a matter of minutes.

Puntos en contra

Searching for attendees can be tricky sometimes (people who had been registered didn't know up on our reports).

Hello Mayra,

We also want to thank you for being a Cvent Celebrity and appreciate your participation in this program. Visit the CelebrityHub, http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh, to check out the latest Cvent product updates, learn best practices, take part in beta testing opportunities, and earn cool rewards!

Krysten

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

It does the job, but new releases can be frustrating

Revisado el 3/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Robust event management and registration capabilities
Many ways to customize to your brand/event
Responsive customer service/tech support via chat and email
Ability to automate emails and track opens, clicks, etc.
Widget-based event website makes setup easy; HTML widget allows more customization
Ability to use standard and custom data tags in emails

Puntos en contra

Membership and e-marketing modules are clunky and haven't been updated/improved in years
Limited capabilities in e-marketing (no A/B testing, no series/time-based emails, no way for subscribers to change frequency of emails - you're either subscribed or opted out)
New product rollouts (Flex) take years and release dates delayed several times
Some features still not operational in Flex, but can no longer use legacy software
No longer offers the ability to modify CSS in event registration website