644 opiniones

Cvent Event Management

Software online para gestión de eventos y hostelería.

4.4 /5 (644 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
644 opiniones
Lori w. H.

• Asistencia al cliente

Cvent gets the registration job done and is user friendly.

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that I can send invites to all my attendees at once, but can divide them into different registration paths depending on what info needs to be provided to a particular group. I do have some challenges occasionally trying to figure out how to make something work while building a website, which is the reason for the 4 stars for the Ease of Use

Puntos en contra

Customer service. When I call the help line it sometimes takes several times to explain what issue I'm having because the rep doesn't seem to understand what I'm trying to do. I think that these are new representatives and aren't as experienced. Also when I use the chat box I'm not always sure someone is still there because of the delay in their responding to questions.

Michele G.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

My Right Hand

Revisado el 1/4/2021

There is someone always available to help. There is a 24/7 support team. All my requests are tracked, attended to, followed up with. They are very attentive, helpful, knowledgable, and extremely polilte.

Puntos a favor

DMA’s issues before Cvent were: not knowing where to search for venues, taking so much time to gather and distribute information, no ability to break out registration types or have sessions, no way to link to our CRM. Everything was manually created and manually managed which was very analog, time consuming and disorganized. This became an increasing problem as we went from 10 events a year to 40 with only one person managing everything. Now with Cvent we can handle all of our event needs within one platform. From the start of the event request from our stakeholders using the event request form, venue sourcing, event website, event emails, event attendance check-in/tracking, virtual platform integration, evaluations and CRM integration. It now has an access portal so non-user stakeholders can access important event information.

Puntos en contra

This software is not cheap. However, cheap things are not good and good things are not cheap. Cvent is always trying to enhance the platform. Unfortunately, some enhancements take time to build.

Max M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Extremely powerful event management tool that is also extremely complicated to use.

Revisado el 6/9/2018

Using CVENT has overall saved a lot of time from beginning to end for our more complicated events but for smaller, simple events there are much better tools available. The features and robust ability make it worth it when we do use it but it is almost always with some drawbacks. I've used a lot of different event management software over the years and they all have pros and cons so the fact that I am now using and plan to continue using CVENT says something but I will reiterate that anyone considering it should take a deep look at the features and determine if they really need something so complicated before committing. The promising thing is they are developing a new back end that should simplify and enhance everything they have so far. The new software is currently available as a beta so we will see how it goes.

Puntos a favor

In the end, you can accomplish pretty much whatever you need to with CVENT. The integration with other tools like onsite event management and app tools make it very useful. Being able to integrate a registration, website, app, database and onsite check in is extremely convenient and time saving. Customer service, while not always the most knowledgeable, they are easy to contact and will help solve most issues very quickly.

Puntos en contra

The way the back end is laid out is very confusing. There are related settings under different headings and to make one change in a registration item means you have to change things in many different places. A lot of testing, experience and trial and error is required to fine tune things to work correctly. The look of the event websites you can create with it is very limited and dated. Since the software is so complicated, it is very hard to find someone even on their own customer support team that knows how to do everything. There have been many cases where our own team had to figure out solutions that CVENT could not help us with.

Lesley I.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

CVENT, Worth the Money

Revisado el 26/1/2021

Overall it's been great. Cvent is worth the money, but I do see why many organizations can't afford it.

Puntos a favor

I really like the ease of Cvent and the customer support. I feel I can always get support when I need and the new FLEX path is pretty intuitive. The perks of being a member of Cvent Celebrity are also awesome. The online trainings are great for busy schedules.

Puntos en contra

While I love the customer support, I wish there was a better way to talk to the representative you spoke to prior with issues. Everyone is GREAT, but I often find I'm reinventing the wheel. While this is a negative, it is also a positive as I was able to determine alternative solutions to my problems...thus giving more options to fix a problem

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Tool for Event builders and planners!

Revisado el 14/6/2019

1. Resolve potential last minute issues that may arise onsite
2. Staff has been very productive and prepared to manage attendees
3. Provide enough metrics for admins
4. Easy to adopt by non-technical users

Puntos a favor

1. Interactive Features with Crowdcompass that customize the user experiences and engagement in an effective way.
It has really helped us with onsite preparedness.
2. Cloning events or creating templates to re-use and make adjustments that saves time
3. CRM integration options have allowed us to have 360 degree customer view across CRM and Cvent.
We have also used SSO to link our existing users account at registration websites.
4. Flex events
5. Ability to integrate with supplier network and survey tools

Puntos en contra

1.Ways to manage field permissions for users/roles (edit/delete/update)
2.Enforce field validations on account/organization level so that we can maintain data integrity and event planners cannot customize anything and everything at event level
3. 2 way sync through standard integration is not dynamic for custom fields
4. If salesforce has person account enabled, not business account, cvent has no way to accommodate that on contact level during integration.
5. API limit of 10000 is very less for large events

Rachel J.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

TraceGains Cvent Review

Revisado el 1/8/2019

We were trying to automate the events, emails communication as well as build a sleek, intuitive site to impress customers. We accomplished this with registration and the app. It helped cut down on back and forth communication and allowed us look professional for our attendees.

Puntos a favor

I liked that the registration site was pretty intuitive to build and it integrated seamlessly with the CrowdCompass app. The customer support is amazing too!

Puntos en contra

Some of the functionality wasn't fully implemented when we bought it, so it was unfortunate to have to work around that. Also, some of the email functions don't work on different browsers.

Gabriela R.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Cvent Makes Work Easy

Revisado el 23/9/2019

Saves our department time and money when planning our events

Puntos a favor

Simplicity and intuitiveness of the software

Puntos en contra

The app is not compatible with my Android device

Beth C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Complicated System with Missing Functionality

Revisado el 29/1/2020

Overall, I have been very disappointed in the service. Not easy to learn and Cvent should not have released a new version with very basic and essential capabilities missing.

Puntos a favor

Cvent is nice in that it has thought of many of the different scenarios planners need to communicate, offer registration for and track for each event. The integrated credit card processing makes handling the financial aspect of meetings much easier.

Puntos en contra

This software is extremely difficult to learn and use. Cvent is also switching from a legacy system to a new one. If you use the legacy system, not only are you wasting your time learning a system that will be eliminated, but your events will disappear after the change as they can't be transferred. Yet the new system is missing very essential functionality making its use very limited. None of this was clearly communicated during the sales process. The app feature is very overpriced and extremely limited in its capabilities. Also, the system is not a full life-cycle system. There are no features to help centralize the actual planning of the event - it does have RFP and budgeting features, as well as registration, but completely ignores room set, a/v programming, etc. Doesn't eliminate having other documents and spreadsheets outside of the system for organizing events. So, I would not consider it an "event management" system.

Laura A.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Amazing!

Revisado el 1/8/2019

Amazing!

Puntos a favor

I felt more confident after 3 months of using Cvent than in 3 years of using our previous platform. The onboarding was extremely thorough and it was a great experience for our team. Flex is a great addition to the product - super easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.

Puntos en contra

I wish CrowdCompass was a bit more customizable, but overall its still a fantastic product.

Kassandra R.

A Complex Platform for Complex Events

Revisado el 29/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that Cvent is constantly improving. They really take feedback seriously and work hard to find solutions to your problems. We have a very complex event, and have found solutions to the vast majority of our issues, and where some solutions were a little sticky at first, updated versions and new features have consistently improved functionality. I have found the support team helpful and while our initial representative was not the greatest, I requested a new rep which was processed quickly, and he has been wonderful.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve, but if you require a platform that can handle an event's complexity, I believe this is to be expected. Still, there are a few items that I still don't find intuitive in the interface, but I am confident the release of Cvent Flex will address many of these issues.

Lindsay J.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Cven Event Management Review

Revisado el 4/4/2019

We finally have a program where attendees can look over a webpage with all event info and register easily, so our attendee experience has definitely improved. We are also able to send auto follow up emails to all registered attendees allowing us to send registration confirmations, event reminders, cancellations, etc. which has allowed the planners to free up time to focus on executing the event itself rather than sending emails individually to each attendee. The reports also allow us to communicate registrations to our sales staff efficiently so they are aware at all times who is registered as they promote our events.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Cvent for over 2 years now and would recommend it to any company that is looking for a platform to manage events. We utilize it for event webpages, capturing attendee info, reporting, lead scoring for those that attend or participate at our events, OnArrival check in and the supplier network to source venues. There are many more functions of the program that can cater to your company needs and they continue to integrate with additional companies to help in having everything you need within 1 system. Cvent also released a new version of their program called FLEX which allows planners to design their own webages without being knowledged in HTML which has been a lifesaver!

Puntos en contra

I think because there are so many ways you can use the software, it takes a little time to figure out what exact configurations you need. It has been a trial and error in creating our events initially, but I think we are finally at a place where our team feels comfortable and confident with the platform and how we set up our events.

Stephanie C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Robust tool for sending out RFPs, creating and managing event registrations, and proving ROI.

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The RFP tool has made life so much easier when sourcing hotel and putting together proposals. Before cvent all of this was manual, now it is automated and you can review each hotel in one place before you source them. For the event management tool, there are just so many features and widgets that you can use for your events. If booking hotels the registration form can integrate with passkey so the attendee can reserve a room right away. It also integrates with our GDS to our air team has the most up to date requests in their system.
The On Arrival suite and the Crowd Compass app are huge time savers for large events. We used the On Arrival suite to check in attendees at a recent event, print their name badges, and confirm their optional activities all in one place and on average it took less than 5 minutes to do all of this. The Crowd Compass app was easy to set up and customize for each event and really streamlined the onsite process for our planners and attendees. I have used the app for a conference I attended as well as for events that I planned. Instead of printing out hundreds of pages (schedules, maps, surveys, so on...) for each person Crowd Compass houses everything an attendee needs. You can upload the event agenda, map of the conference center, you can send notifications about room changes or special pop up events, take real time polls/surveys, and network with the other event attendees through the app.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to navigate and not very intuitive, I frequently find myself searching for the field I need or calling support because I have an issue I can't solve...and I have used the event management tool for over 3 years now, on a regular basis too! The travel module does not integrate well with the rest of the event management models. I am hoping that Flex will solve some of the issues but that will not be completed until Oct. 2018. Reporting is confusing, they offer so many report options which is great but finding the correct report is a challenge. You can create a custom report but again the types you choose from are not intuitive. For example, I recently had to create an air actual report so I chose the report type air actual; however with that report type certain features like airline and the record locator are not available (those fields seem kind of important when pulling a report about flight). I have to select the report type, air actual details, in order for those fields to show.

Emma B.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Best in Class Solution - Backed by the Best in Class Team

Revisado el 19/1/2017

I inherited our Cvent account when I began at my job nearly 7 years ago and couldn't be more pleased with how much our partnership with them has grown. Through the years they continue to be searching for how to be better, more innovative, always on the look out for the next new thing; all while continuing to keep the focus of the customer top of mind. I am part of the Cvent Advocates program, spoke at the past 3 annual events, presented on dozens of webinars and fostered real friendships with the employees. Cvent feels like an extension of my team, rather than a product or service that we use. I couldn't imagine using a different partner, every so often we have done our due diligence and nothing holds a candle to what Cvent has to offer. If you are willing to put in a little bit of effort, Cvent and its team will match you tenfold and do everything in their power to help make you and your event a success. Thank you, Cvent, for making my job easier.

Puntos a favor

It continues to evolve, they don't just make an update and leave it sit for the next big update. Continuous evolution of the product makes it extremely user friendly and offer solutions to issues you didn't even know could be fixed.

Puntos en contra

There are parts of the software that do not do everything we would like; some customization and functionality. However, I am able to share my feedback directly with the team and more often than not, within a given amount of time they have placed that item on the road map and it's completed.

Sarahemily L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

CVent is both the most unique and innovative option for all your planning needs

Revisado el 7/12/2016

Cvent is an incredible platform that, when utilized to its fullest, is a planner's dream. It is possible that you can use it for every step of your planning process starting with venue choice, through budgeting and marketing, and ending with full reporting and broadcasting. It also has multiple platforms built into it that allow your meetings to run smoothly. These include web applications for attendees, quick registration tools, and various ways to track your progress along the way. They also provide integration with their own tools as well as some tools your company/organization may already be using.
Throughout the entire process, CVent provides excellent customer support with check-ins that meet your needs/desires. If you'd like them to check in they will and they will also frequently review your account to find ways in which you can better utilize their assistance and products! If you'd rather have a hands-off approach, they're fine with that too.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the many tools that exist within the Cvent system. It's truly remarkable that CVent can help you plan and successfully execute every moment from the first step onwards. They seem to have thought of everything!

Puntos en contra

I have found that since they are often attempting to 'do it all', the reporting options through Cvent can often be very cumbersome and leave you sifting through too many options. However, please keep in mind that, if you are lost, they will help!

Max M.

Full Featured Software To Run Events From Start To Finish

Revisado el 22/2/2017

CVENT is great for running single or reoccurring events. If you have a lot of the same people coming, the system can remember them to make the process easier depending on how much personal info you collect. If you use other CVENT software, most of it can be linked to make it even easier to make everything seamless from event apps to on site check ins. Some admin items can be hard to find even after using it for a while because of the logic they use to choose what items are under what headings but not a huge issue. If you are using the software to host your event site, it's best if you can code it all because working with their design and coding team can be frustrating. Customer support is very quick to respond and resolve issues but make sure you contact your account manager and general support just in case your account manager is unavailable at the time.

Puntos a favor

The integration start to finish can cover anything you need for an event. The software is very robust to allow you to customize for almost any scenario. Registration options are very good for multiple registrations and easy to modify or switch. Customer service is very helpful when you need it.

Puntos en contra

Along with the robustness of the software, certain quirks come with it. Some events have a lot of repetitive tasks you have to complete to get it all working properly and some items are hard to find.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall, Cvent has been a great tool for our team and I can't imagine our jobs without it.

Revisado el 3/7/2018

hours of time saved, real-time data upkeep, travel integration, etc.

Puntos a favor

The Cvent software is a data gold mine. The days of manually updating/manipulating spreadsheets are long gone and it can all be done simultaneously in Cvent. It has saved our team hundreds of hours of work.

Puntos en contra

One of the things I like least about Cvent is their pricing structure. There are so many features that our team would love to implement to take our events to the next level (Passkey, OnArrival, etc.) but we often struggle with convincing the budget keepers the cost is worth it. For instance, our team is completely on board with OnArrival, but stakeholders question the thousands of dollars it will cost when we can continue to pre-print tags before the event.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared it with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings.

We¿d also like to tell you more about our loyalty program, Cvent Celebrity. As a Celebrity, you¿ll have opportunities to take part in beta testing, be the first to know about new Cvent products and events, learn best practices, and earn cool rewards! To learn more about Cvent Celebrity and to join, visit http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance!

Gladys W.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Be prepared for a 180 degree experience with Cvent's Event Management solution.

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Cvent's event management software saves countless man hours and potential marketing costs.

Puntos a favor

Cvent's Event Management solution truly automates your meetings & events marketing, registration and check-in processes. Upload your attendees with from an Excel or CSV file. Create and send save the date, registration open, reminder emails and practically anything else you can think of to effectively market your meetings & events. Check your registration numbers at-a-glance. Run reports to see who registered, who didn't, and even who is possibly thinking about it with the abandoned registrations feature. My favorite tool is OnArrival (event check-in). Put those days behind you of paper tickets, attendee checklists, and long lines & chaos at the registration table. Upon arrival, your attendees check-in on an iPad, or you can scan them with a mobile device, and look cutting edge while doing it!!!

Puntos en contra

I would say that Cvent's Event Management platform, like any other tech platform, has a learning curve a moderate one. Setting up my first event was challenging even with training. To my surprise, setting up my second event was even more challenging. Partly because I challenged myself to create vs. copy (feature) my second event from scratch. Due to the platform's many, and I do mean many, features and functionality, I found it difficult to remember all the steps (menu navigation) to create an event. Undeterred, I contacted Cvent's Customer Support (really Customer Care as they go the mile for you) to help me create my second event. For the second time around, I worked smarter and documented all the steps. I can honestly say, it's been smooth sailing ever since! If I run into a snag or have a question, I contact Customer Support or look to my Cvent Community for help. There are many meetings & events solutions out there, but it's hard to beat one of the first and best to market! Stop searching and give Cvent a try.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Cvent is a great tool for doing lots of different events

Revisado el 3/7/2018

We as a company get a lot of benefit out of this product. It is easy to use and to keep track of lists. Registration is a breeze once set up and it is very easy to collect data and payment. The customer service is great and they are very helpful and responsive.

Puntos a favor

Cvent is a great tool when you have lots of small events that need different lists to manage. It makes creating new events from a template very easy and painless. The user interface is very clean and they continually update it to make it better. The reporting features are robust and very easy to use. The customer service are is very responsive and they are very thorough about their follow up.

Puntos en contra

I would love easier features when it comes to customizing the event pages. Something like the Squarespace editor for the actual event sites would make it much easier to see what we are creating instead of relying heavily on HTML skills.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We take great pride in our client support services and are happy to hear they've been a valuable resource for you.

Rachel S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great All-In-One platform

Revisado el 14/4/2021

It's expensive so make sure you are willing and able to take use of all the features and functionalities to get the most of your money. When researching, also keep in mind several key features that might draw you into the system are additional costs (badge printing, branding package, speaker management) so be sure to get ALL in pricing for everything you think you would use.

Puntos a favor

Ability to seamlessly integrate with on site solutions. Cvent has also helped us be able to pivot from in-person events to virtual events with ease. We were able to take an already curated list of people in attendance and invite them to attend a virtual event. Then with the integrated database, we were able to extend our invitations to cover more people who had previously attended the same event in other cities when we hosted it in the past enabling us to open up our attendee database with little additional work or cost.

Puntos en contra

A few bits require work arounds and can occasionally not be intuitive to find where content is coming
from to edit. Ability to test needs improvement. Would also like an an ability to override the WYSIWYG to make more dynamic websites (currently only seems to be able to done if you pay them) and incorporate more colors into a template.

Katherine O.

The Best Customer Service Meets Great Event Tech

Revisado el 9/6/2018

The ability to scale an event management solution across our large, enterprise program was a huge win for my team!

Puntos a favor

Cvent's event management solution has plenty of flexible features that make logistics including registration and session tracking a breeze for busy event planners. Plus, the customer service is second to none. (Seriously, one call to their support line will transform the way that you think about help & support lines.)

Puntos en contra

It can take a while to learn the ropes and feel comfortable navigating across the platform. That said, after you get the hang of it, using the event management tool will be like second nature.

Hello Katherine,

Carl L.
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

CVENT Integrated our Events, Communication and Association Management

Revisado el 21/12/2016

We are a multi-client firm that focuses on non-profit association management. Most association management systems have very limited event and communication platforms for the complex clients we have. We focused on getting every client on CVENT for communications and all of our events. This has been great to go into one login and system to manage all clients. We then focused on using CVENT as our association management system utilizing the members only section that can be created and tracking and managing CE's. CVENT has been great for us because everything is housed all together and the integrations are terrific. We can put our clients on CVENT whether they have a small or large budget.

When looking at the cost compared to other systems the pricing was comparable, but we were impressed with the options of customer service, online resources and in-person support that are available. I truly see the advances CVENT making that it will be considered a large player in the association management system arena.

Puntos a favor

Ability to manage very simple and complex events. Integration of events, communication and association management systems.
Client success manager that is assigned to your account is great to navigate best practices.

Puntos en contra

Would like to see embedded video on e-Marketing platform.

Jillianna R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Cvent is the most event management product out there.

Revisado el 18/7/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is so customizable. It will fit any events needs from inception to post event follow up. With the new interface Flex, it’s better than ever. It is mobile ready with responsive design and customizable event pages to create professional looking website that rival Wix and Squarespace.
And definitely take advantage of the onsite solutions as well as the mobile event apps.

Puntos en contra

It’s expensive, but you really get what you pay for. It’s the best solution out there. You’ll save money elsewhere, but you’ll be compensation the integrity of your event.

Marissa W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Cvent Rocks!

Revisado el 13/7/2016

I like Cvent and I think once they release the new responsive decision and advanced reporting it will be even more phenomenal of a company!

Puntos a favor

I like that the software is easy to navigate and has a great customer support community in situations where I can't find what I am looking for. I do not often have to reach out to speak to anyone because the information is so readily available for any one to review on their own.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more flexibility for airport arrival and departure fields and the ability to turn of the yes/no toggle buttons at the top of the travel pages while in step mode. While there are easy enough work arounds for either issue, I find it is a constant complaint from most clients that we can not change this. However I understand these issues will be addressed with the updates that are coming down the pipeline!

Shawn C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Transformed our organization's event management experience.

Revisado el 4/7/2018

Saves so much time (and stress). Allows our organization to host more events without having to increase staffing. We are far better able to communicate with our members and get real time feedback on every aspect of our meetings and conferences. They are very happy with the end user experience (i.e. registration).

Puntos a favor

It's the total package. From sourcing venues, RFPs, budgeting, marketing, communications, contact management, surveying, event management, graphic design, travel, seating, hotel blocks, you name it, it does it , and does it well. Cvent knows how many hats event planners wear and is with you every step of the way .The icing on the cake is the 24/7 customer support. Competent, professional and free help is always a call or email away. You are in a panic at 3am because you are having trouble figuring something out? Cvent support is there to save the day (I know this because I've been there, done that!).

Puntos en contra

It is an investment but the ROI is definitely there. If I had to nitpick, sometimes the HTML editor can be finicky but customer support is there to get it sorted.

Quite the experience

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Holds all of our event data and contact information in one platform- easy to refer back to keep branding and expectations consistent

Puntos a favor

I like that you have the ability to use this software as an all-encompassing platform - for contact history, event registration and tracking, reporting and data collecting, and survey collection and feedback for next event

Puntos en contra

I think that the additional features are starting to have fees attached to them, rather than just a perk for being a current Cvent account holder - which is costly as it is