Brandy T.
Sector: Entretenimiento

First time experience

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Puntos a favor

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Michelle H.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir con Google

Great Product for the Money!

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Puntos en contra

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Morgan D.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir con Google

Getting better all the time!

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Greg E.
Sector: Hostelería

Not so Happy

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Puntos a favor

navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Puntos en contra

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call.

Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module.

Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology.

Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up.

Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Stephanie B.
Sector: Sector textil
Traducir con Google

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Puntos a favor

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Puntos en contra

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Suzanna T.
Sector: Contabilidad

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Puntos a favor

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Puntos en contra

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users.
But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Rebecca A.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Puntos a favor

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Puntos en contra

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

Cynthia M.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

AssetHR and iSolved

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Puntos a favor

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Cynthia M.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Good Product

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Puntos a favor

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Puntos en contra

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Kelly W.
Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Puntos a favor

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Puntos en contra

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Amy C.
Sector: Comercio minorista

HRIS Review of Infinisource

Revisado el 14/9/2016

Puntos a favor

That they have improved the product considerably, on an ongoing basis, over the last 2 years, which means they will continue to improve it as things change going forward.

Puntos en contra

That I was sold on it being an "all-inclusive" product 2 years ago, when it was not. It was a product that had integrated several partner products into one, which always means glitches and problems as information is translated from one system to another. Now they have changed that, but am now even more skeptical of what the sales folks tell me than before, unfortunately.

Becka M.
Sector: Administración educativa

iSolved HCM Technology review

lots of time saving

Puntos a favor

All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Puntos en contra

customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Deanna J.
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

The software if phenomenal. The customer service, once you are able to get ahold of someone, is very knowledgeable. The tax area needs some major improvements, however, I am certain this is being looked into and my issues have been assigned personal attention and are being handled. Overall, I rely on this software on an hourly basis and I cannot even fathom using any other software (and I've used a few in my past).

Puntos a favor

Functionality, Flexibility, and Ease of Use for HR, Payroll, and employee users.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, the iSolved team is very open to hearing anything that we think could be improved with the software. So, the items I like least about the actual software are irrelevant, as they have been shared with iSolved and I am sure they are looking into ways to improve the software, as they continuously do.

Wendy M.
Sector: Productos químicos

Great Product!

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Great implementation experience. Was able to take payroll process from 1.5 days to 3 hours

Puntos a favor

Functionality, ease of use, hr& payroll in one system. Ability to create own content in University, better employee tracking from an HR perspective

Puntos en contra

Having to purchase mojo in order to conduct performance reviews-i wish it was included with hcm. I'm just starting to figure out what I don't have access to as an administrator.

Susan A.
Sector: Servicios financieros

iSolved HCM review

Puntos a favor

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Puntos en contra

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Valerie L.

Comprehensive and Service Orientated

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I am very pleased and feel I am getting a great value for my money

Puntos a favor

The software meets all your HRIS and payroll needs. The additional services through Infinisource and FMLA administration are useful for a small HR team.

Puntos en contra

I'd love to have more options for security that can be assigned to each area such as Assets only instead of the overall category.

Customer service can be slow to respond.

Audra D.
Sector: Servicios jurídicos
Traducir con Google

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

Revisado el 22/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Puntos a favor

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Puntos en contra

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Hailey G.
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I wish we had our own Customer Service Rep. It's much easier to have a specific person to call into and that gives an opportunity to have a good relationship with that Rep.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's very easy to navigate!!

Puntos en contra

Understanding the Client Management and all the functionalities. Would like to have more training.

Lisa J.
Sector: Servicios jurídicos
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Great for small businesses

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Lacks in the area of communications.

Reporting ease

Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Love the Software-Not the Customer Service

Revisado el 28/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Up until now it has been great. However, I have a tax issue and I'm trying to figure out where the mistake is. It is impossible to get support. General Customer Service tells me that I need to wait for the Tax department to respond, but after 15 days of calling and emailing, I am still waiting. This is totally not acceptable. If they want to keep customers, there should be a 24 hour turn around.

Puntos a favor

Price, functionality, ease of use, ability to generate my own reporting

Puntos en contra

Customer service. If you have a simple question, it is easy and I admit they always answer the phone. If it is more technical and requires a different department, such as tax, you will wait and unacceptable amount of time.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 2.0/10

Ariel D.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

great product

Puntos a favor

easy to use and a clear explanation of each item

Puntos en contra

not as flexible as possible, would like to be label things as we wished

Rhonda C.
Sector: Recursos Humanos

System review

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

They have helped our service bureau grow because of the many products. I hope they continue to expand the product so we can remain relevant in the marketplace. Our company absolutely made the right choice for us by moving to iSolved.

Puntos a favor

It has allowed our business to grow because of the broad set of features it has. We have been on the product for almost 5 years. I love the fact that they continually expand the system.

Puntos en contra

support. The limited ability to have meaningful input on product enhancements

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Alexis B.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Good review

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It has really good reporting and the university is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly and has a lot of capabilities

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything I don't like. Everything has been very helpful

Rosanne D.
Traducir con Google

I'm glad I made the switch

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Overall I really like using iSolved and I'm excited to expand our usage as we grow our business.

Puntos a favor

the importing of data and the ease of processing payroll

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to see what the employee sees similar to a login as customer available to me in other admin portals I work in.

Rebecca B.

Connect 2019

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I really like, and like it even more after the confernece

Puntos a favor

I got my money's worth on the first day.

Puntos en contra

Classes would run out of the handout before all people attending could receive one.