385 opiniones

Freshservice

Una completa herramienta de gestión de servicios de TI (ITSM) para negocios

4.5 /5 (385 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
385 opiniones
Rich K.
Sector: Comercio mayorista
Traducir a español

Simple to use and has all the features you actually need.

Revisado el 9/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I really like Fresh Service (and before it, Fresh Desk). I keep trying to find a reason to switch to Zendesk because of the possibilities with their integrations but keep abandoning the trial. I would have to reproduce in Zendesk what I currently have in Freshservice in order to start experimenting with the possibilities. That's where the problems start. All the things I have in Freshservice are add-ons in Zendesk that cost extra and don't work the same way. If you have a fairly small team, we have 4 IT personnel for a 24/7 $400 million dollar company, this is your solution.

Puntos a favor

Layout is clean and easy to understand. Has fun 'gamify' system which lets my techs compete with with other for prizes with the system keep score. This is available on our subscription level. Also has SLA monitoring for those pesky KPI requirements. Can setup a catalog of services and items for end users to 'order' with a workflow approval process. Can integrate with chat and phone. Great all around alternative to Zendesk. Doesn't nickel and dime you to have basic features.

Puntos en contra

List of Integration possibilities are pretty small in comparison and hasn't really grown in the several years we have been using it.

Braden J.
Sector: Ingeniería civil
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great IT software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

love the product, was very easy to set up and integrate into the company, very nice customization options to really make it your own, and anytime we have had an issue we usually get a response very fast from the team so we are never held back for too long on anything!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is a huge plus to us and to all of the end users, it is very straight forward for everyone to use, well integrated into the company super easily and multiple ways to access via the website, mobile app or even just an email, makes our jobs much easier, and the hardware management is also a huge plus being able to track it all

Puntos en contra

They are working on it now but I wish it had a better tracking of what was installed in certain hardware, at the moment they do not show all of the components just most of the major ones, would be a nice thing to have it all

Sector: Administración educativa

Task Management

Revisado el 24/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, this was an easy software to learn and helped our team be more collaborative, efficient, and productive.

Puntos a favor

When I became the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for our school district, this is the first ticket management system I've ever used. It took a while to get our employees used to putting in help requests, but now they know this is the fastest way for them to get service. The workflow management helps get requests to the right person, and we love the parent/child ticket option. Most companies don't offer this and it has really helped when we have multi-layer tasks to accomplish. For the cost, this is a great product to keep your team efficient and productive!

Puntos en contra

It didn't seem to integrate our inventory as seamlessly as we liked and we prefer a more visual and user-friendly dashboard.

Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

No bang for the buck, an overpriced form submission tool that disappoints in reporting and integration

Revisado el 13/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Friendly user interface.
Copy screenshots directly into the form (although there's a bug for the last 3 months that screenshots are displayed double in edit mode.)
Plenty of fields to configure for more complex workflows.

Puntos en contra

Default categories and labels with awkward naming (synonymous use of "Tickets" and "Incidents" for "Issues", "Change" for "Change Request", "Problem" for "Bugs")
No possibility to convert issues to change requests. Agent needs to recreate the entire case in the back resulting in significant adminstrative overhead.
Reporting is practically inexistent.
REST API not covering many functions and object attributes. (You cannot substitute reporting externally.)
HTML editor limited and bugged. (CSS code in support articles not supported, Bootstrap not supported, code gets changed or reformatted upon saving articles)
No access to the file and image repository.

Frankly, with every new cosmetic change and "functionality no can do" message from the Team, I am growing more and more wary of this application. At this point, I am thinking of it as an overpriced form tool with practically no reporting, a gimped Knowledge Management base, and an asset list functionality that quickly drains your wallet.
I am spending significant time rewriting issues as change requests in order to subsequently manually attach them to the original issue ticket and explain to the user why I would want to close his ticket after all. Writing knowledge articles is best done in a separate HTML editor. The Text Editor lacks basic functionality, removes formatting and images in unpredictable ways with undoing, and stores images and files in a central repository you have no access to.
You might as well do that with a forms tool readily available on the internet.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Mel W.

Implementation and Management

Revisado el 25/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

Puntos a favor

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

Puntos en contra

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Adam P.

A great helpdesk solution

Revisado el 17/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great benefit to the team, improved communication both internally and externally.

Puntos a favor

So sleek and simple to implement. Built in user-portal, reporting, workflows and constant updates make this the best helpdesk software we could find

Puntos en contra

A few setup niggles were quickly solved. Sometimes support can be slow, but rarely needed. Updates not always follwoed through

Elvin T.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Freshservice review from RI

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been very useful and helpful to our organization.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, price, integration options with other applications

Puntos en contra

I wish that Freshservice sent regular reminders of what live and recorded training that is offered for the reporting and inventory options.

Joe G.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Traducir a español

Excellent cloud-based software and support

Revisado el 1/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

overall good with supports help

Puntos a favor

web-interface with mobile app support. Easy to work with

some restricted functionality in Asset Management to customize

Justine P.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Great concept, not user-friendly

Revisado el 30/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good way to store information but not user-friendly and very long-winded to get simple tasks done.

Puntos a favor

Our company has implemented Freshdesk Asset management and it does a great job at storing all the relevant information in one place.

Puntos en contra

It is extremely buggy and although their tech team is fast to respond, they are forever "working on it" and do not actually fix the problem.
Unnecessarily complicated and it involves many clicks to do a simple task.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 3.0/10

Vincent G.

Freshservice Review

Revisado el 5/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The ease of tracking, assigning and reporting features.

Puntos en contra

There is no part-time Administrator license. Freshservice wants to charge full price for an IT Manager looking to go in and create reports, etc.

Aleksandr Z.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

Revisado el 1/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly.

The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO).

Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system.

Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident.

While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests.

I would most certainly recommend this product.

- Easy to use
- Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests
- Good CMDB for managing company assets
- Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks
- Good customization
- Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.)
- Had good experience from Freshservice support staff
- Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO)
- Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Puntos en contra

- Customization could be better in some areas
- Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly
- Digital asset management is a bit clunky
- Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users
- Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

Dave P.
Traducir a español

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

Revisado el 12/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system.

Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency.

Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example.

Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk.

Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Puntos en contra

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map.

Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map.

Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information.

Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents.

SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Feature-rich and intuitive

Revisado el 27/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Puntos a favor

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with.

The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting.

I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Puntos en contra

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there.

Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves.
There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent.
My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...)

And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Jose Q.
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructure.

Revisado el 26/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Puntos a favor

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Zac N.
Sector: Medios de difusión

Excellent service

Very happy

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, customer support and nice layouts

Puntos en contra

Some things not configurable which makes us having to do workarounds

Joe M.

Great Help Desk Software, Particularly For Time Pressed Admins

Revisado el 15/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

The pricing for this product is very competitive which is great for the IT budget and value for dollar represent a good deal. I find the Support team is very helpful and responsive. This is not a complex product to set up but does take a little time to figure out how things work within Freshservice. I am very please overall.

Puntos a favor

SaaS based product so no on premises hardware or software. Setup is more than 10 minutes that some of the marketing indicates, but definitely not a complex setup. Once you understand the workflow things become fairly intuitive in setting up the software. The ability to process tickets from one screen, enabling you to reply, enter case notes and disposition the ticket from one screen is very good. Like anything there is a learning curve involved, but it becomes very straightforward to Administer. This is very important as I am handling issues, closing tickets and assisting end users so I do not have the time to spent an hour a day doing routine maintenance tasks. The technical support team is also very helpful.

Puntos en contra

Most of the issues have not been with things that do not work as much as do not conform to our individual work flows and processes. A few things that are challenges include that pasting into tickets using the portal does not work. Any screen shots or images depicting issues and end user is facing need to be added as attachments. By default you are given a long and not intuitive URL for your Portal. While you can create a custom URL it requires purchasing an SSL certificate or the connection is not secure. If a User submits a ticket via email and at a later time tries to create an account on the Portal it will advise them that the email is in use. To resolve this they just need to request a password reset, but it is not intuitive to the User, they think something is wrong.

Bryan S.
Traducir a español

Great tool for tracking issues, managing assets, staying compliant

Revisado el 11/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It allowed us to determine the number of IT staff needed to support a growing company. It also allowed us to track changes for SOC II compliance.

Puntos a favor

FreshService is a simple to use system that has allowed us to manage IT issues, assets, and changes within a quickly growing company. Prior to the implementation of FreshService we were unable to appropriately identify our staffing needs or areas of concern due to the lack of ability to track issues across the entire organization. With FreshService implemented we're now able to put metrics to the volume of support our team provides to the company. We're tracking assets across multiple states. And we're tracking changes within our environment for SOC II compliance.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were some built-in features which made viewing issues by Location easier. Currently, it appears that Locations can be linked to Requesters which implies issues by Location. However, it would be ideal to be able to quickly see and change the Location the issue is occurring. This would lead to reporting mechanisms that would allow us to see which Locations have the highest number of issues.

Shaun E.
Traducir a español

Freshservice is a very simple web based portal with a great deal of functionality.

Revisado el 6/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Freshservice is an easy way to manage and resolve issues by following the ITIL proces

Puntos a favor

Freshservice follows the ITIL process which means it is easier to structure in a way which works for our business. Tickets can be raised by internal users or customers outside of the business allowing for greatly improved communication. Tickets are easy to manage in terms of responses and audit trails. The service catalogue is a great feature, this allows us to capture all the necessary information first time every time. Outside of tickets and communication there are a vast amount of admin features, one we commonly use is dispatcher. This allows our business to create rules for tickets/service requests that hit the helpdesk. This in turn saves time and further increases productivity. The ability to create reports is a great way to identify where we can improve and provide a much improved service to our users.

Puntos en contra

While the admin features are vast, on occasions it can be difficult to locate what you need unless you know your way around. However, it's not impossible and with time does become easier.

Frans G.
Sector: Banca

A Fresh service

Revisado el 25/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using the software for over 6 months (since go-live) and the experience has been great. The team is helpful, supporting and gets the job done providing regular updates and is good at expectation management.
The tool set has enabled our service management platform to embrace 4IA and we are constantly innovating our services with new functionalities, making it easier for our users to interface with the systems. The built-in self-service first over incident logging has a direct reduction on our incidents and costs on managing them. The ease of workflow setups and automation allows us to implement new processes in hours.

Puntos a favor

Out of the box functionality with default configuration is quick and easy;
Support and development teams is very helpful and goes the extra mile;
Level of integration to different channels (mobile, chats bots, web, AI) work superb
Innovation of the product - it constantly change, either with new features or enhanced functionality
The team is always happy to listen to suggestions from their customers and to enhance the product

Puntos en contra

New features takes months to deliver if it cannot be configured
The available features between agents and requester is extremely cumbersome
CMDB and ITAM solutions require some work

Richard L.
Sector: Sector textil

Feedback

Positive - The entire team enjoy using it

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use - It has been really easy to roll out to the userbase

Puntos en contra

Lack of customisation on forms and categories - I cant change labels etc

Tyler B.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

A great, fully featured, ITSM solution that is easy to setup and highly customizable to your needs.

Revisado el 22/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software helps greatly with streamlining workflow and helping the team adopt ITIL standards. It is convenient and easy to use, and easy to learn for agents.

Puntos a favor

There's a lot of pros to FreshService.

The automated routing (dispatcher) system is excellent and extremely configurable. You essentially are able to make if-then statements with a ton of different variables to route tickets to groups or agents, along with custom notifications.

The ticket form, self-service portal, and service catalog are all very customizable and excellent resources as well.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that can be frustrating with FreshService is the tiered payment system that requires different payment amounts for different features.

While Freshservice is affordable, it can be frustrating when you see a cool feature and want to try it out, only to find that your particular tier does not support it.

Daniel W.
Traducir a español

The system is easy to use and has an inviting design that everyone can get used to.

Revisado el 19/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company has very specific requirements and this software is able to fulfill all of them.

We appreciate the continued development and clear control of the system. Management has better control over departmental processes.
The use of this software has shifted our customer service to a higher level.

Puntos a favor

Even after years of use, the system is constantly evolving and improving. Freshservice can always surprise us with new functionality.
The range of features can satisfy every big and small business. Depending on the needs, an appropriate cost plan can be selected.
We greatly appreciate various kinds of reports.

Puntos en contra

Technical support is sometimes really slow. Until recently, we were complaining about the searching, but it was improved in the last update.
The price for a complete set of features is quite high.

Jeff S.
Traducir a español

Service Management System that just works!

Revisado el 26/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Truly enables our team to work effectively and manage the work items from start to end no matter what is involved or how complicated the work items can sometimes be. We are able to reduce our metrics across the board due to the options available and the way the system works.

Puntos a favor

Follows ITIL practices, stable, UI, mobile app, lots of options from an administrator point of view. Service catalog works really well. Freshservice is constantly adding new functions and listening to user requests. The ability to link work items across entities such as incidents to problem, problem to change and feature requests to changes helps to tell a story of every work item and lets you get into the details when needed.

Puntos en contra

The user portal allows customization but it can be a challenge to work within the framework provided and has limits. License management is still a bit limited and challenging.

Radosław D.
Traducir a español

We've been using FreshService for over a year now and don't see a reason to change :)

Revisado el 3/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We switched from Autotask which was too costly for us. Freshservice allowed us to cut costs practically to zero and also introduced automatic asset tracking for some of our clients' equipment. Another great feature is the ability to use keyboard shortcuts that allows me to do my work faster.

Puntos a favor

It's quite easy to set up and start using. We really like the asset management feature - it's helpful to be able to assign tickets to devices so that later we can spot trends. Freshservice didn't have on time tracking feature that we wanted and their support team was very helpful in implementing a custom solution for us. The ability to have 3 agents for free is incredible for small shops that are just starting.

Puntos en contra

It currently lacks integration with one of our monitoring tools so we spend quite some time closing tickets that are no longer valid but that will be solved in the future. It's great they support multiple languages but would appreciate if they provided email notification templates in each of the languages they support.

Dawie M.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

The best ticket system for SMEs on the market

Revisado el 28/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I have become a FreshService evangelist in a very short time. So, I recommend this service to everyone!

Puntos a favor

The most intuitive system I have ever had the pleasure of using. The system is remarkably customizable, and you do not need a system administrator or expert to configure the customizations. It is so intuitive that any person with minimal experience on the system can figure out how to configure it to your company's needs. We have a team of 8 support engineers and they all took to the system very enthusiastically. The user interface is superb, and the company has been in the market for so long that they have literally thought of everything. If you have a unique business case, like we did, it is most probable that they have already encountered it and have an out of the box solutions. My experience with their developers was phenomenal.

Puntos en contra

The system is slightly more expensive than its nearest competitor. Which makes selling it to managers a little more difficult. But, the expense is justified. With the competitors in its market, a dedicated onsite developer is required, and installment and deployment time is 3-4 times longer. While FreshService is so easy to use, that any user or administrator can configure or change any settings, functions, workflows or processes with absolutely minimal effort. And, if you do require more assistance, 24x7x365 support is readily available and the support cost included in the monthly fee.