Reseñas de Lucidpress

Lucidpress

Bring your documents to life on mobile

4.5/5 (158 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Lucidpress is a versatile online publishing software which is cost-competitive and feature-rich.

Puntos a favor

Lucidpress is a wonderful and dynamic online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill. Lucidpress scores major points in its editing features which also includes uploading your customized fonts.

The layout of the features is well spaced out and easy to manage, which helps the designer to seamlessly work without experiencing any hiccups (read: crashes). It is a very cost-effective (cost-competitive) alternative to various desktop publishing software.

It has some lovely touches when it comes to embedding things viz. Youtube videos. This is a boon for those who wish to add spice to their online newsletters.

It has a wonderful Image Manager (though it would be great if some tweaks such as Folders were added), but it works efficiently nonetheless. The ability to access images from Google Drive, Dropbox and even Flickr gives it wins in this regard.

What I TRULY love the most is its ease of use. As a non-regular designer, I needed a good software system to design documents at work and create fliers and newsletters for our local non-profit club without causing a major damage to my pocket. With Lucidpress, I was set up and working on my documents in no time after registering.

Puntos en contra

The absence of a comprehensive image library. Lucidpress needs to, at least, have a PNG based graphic icons library which users can use in their documents. As it is an online based system, providing Stock images would be a plus.

Also, the absence of an app (Android/iOS) with at least basic features.

Traducir con Google

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Revisado el 16/6/2017

Getting paid.

Puntos a favor

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

Puntos en contra

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Traducir con Google

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics. Awesome.

Revisado el 18/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Traducir con Google

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours poured in

Puntos a favor

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

Puntos en contra

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

Traducir con Google

I love this! I am an art teacher and I use it to design all of my handouts. So easy to use!

Revisado el 22/6/2017

Make handouts every day!

Puntos a favor

Easy, great fonts, and design options. It is so nice that the photos are stored right on the site. I also love that it is through a webpage and I can access it anywhere.

Puntos en contra

I purchased for space but it fills up very quickly! I also don't like that if you delete a photo from the photo storage it deletes it from your document!

Traducir con Google

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Revisado el 21/2/2018

Puntos a favor

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Works for me!

Revisado el 5/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I don’t have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

I love Lucidress

Revisado el 13/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I find Lucidpress so easy to use. A few years ago, I was actively looking for an online application to make flyers and posters to market my business. I couldn't find anything and I thought I might have to develop it myself. It seemed like such a necessary product. Then I suddenly stumbled upon Lucidpress. It was exactly what I was looking for. With just a few mouse clicks, a novice like me can make a professional looking flyer, saving me hundreds of dollars at a time.

Puntos en contra

Every once in a while, I select a feature that is only available if I upgrade to a premium subscription.

Traducir con Google

Lucidpress brings functionality and a modern quality to the publications we create.

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software helped us modernize our publications. Instead of "flat" print pieces, we can now create interactive publications. We utilize this especially for our quarterly publication providing YouTube videos, photo galleries, links to resources our members may have missed. I also love that if something was incorrect, all I need to do is fix it and republish it and no one else would know.

Puntos a favor

The software is extremely intuitive. We utilize Lucidpress for a quarterly publication and it is extremely easy to create templates or copy older files in order to keep branding consistent throughout. I like the variety of things you can create and like that their are some loaded templates if you want a basis to start from.

Traducir con Google

lucidpress document and image editing online software

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 9/1/2019

branding, social media.
We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media.
we find it very easy to use, and are very happy with the quality. We feel it's good value for money, but doesn't replace a professional graphic design service.
Really liked being able to use a free version to get the hang of the software. we then chose to go with the upgraded (paid) version.

Puntos a favor

very easy to use image editing software with some great features ... like being able to upload and store a bank of images, easy to use options for sharing and working on projects and a nice in-between option as far as complexity and quality is concerned. I'd say it is ideal for folks that something like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is overkill, yet need the more tools and resources that you may fond with most online (either free or paid) apps / software.

Puntos en contra

not being able to access all (or at least more) fonts despite using a paid version.

Easiest Program Ever

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has made the creation of our monthly magazine much easier than ever before.

Puntos a favor

LucidPress is easy to learn and easy to use. It helps me create a magazine of sometimes as much as 30+ pages in only a few days. It is also very adaptable. It is so easy to add or subtract pages, I don't know how I ever got along without it!

Puntos en contra

The only real 'con' I can thing of is the image manager. All of the images I have ever used (lots!) are stored from earliest to most recent in the manager with no apparent way to categorize them or archive them by subject.

Amazing design software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy for a novice like me to design pages

Puntos a favor

I could not get a handle on InDesign, far to complicated if you didn't start with them in the beginning. I had to hire a designer for my digital publication. I found LucidPress and I'm a designer! So EASY to use.. I create amazing pages for my publication theblueupright.com a fly fishing catalog.. Just try it!

Puntos en contra

Would like to embed video's on the pages, not link. Would like to be able to separate documents. also would like an easier way to renumber pages.

Traducir con Google

A game changer for design needs

Revisado el 19/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A very powerful, yet cost effective tool for my DTP and page layout needs. A top notch tool for creating marketing materials.

Puntos a favor

pretty much everything. It is a powerful DTP and page layout tool that gives you many features in a cloud based solution. The app is quick and speedy. Very robust. included templates are quality.

Puntos en contra

Lack of an app to be able to function using my ipad. Strictly limited to pc or mac. In todays age, mobility is crucial and lucid press needs to get the ability to function on an ipad.

Great Program

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love that I found a program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and that is easy enough to figure out that I can use to produce an online magazine. This is still a rather new venture for me. I have no experience with this type of software and being able to figure it out on my own has been educational and useful.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is mostly pretty simple to use and figure out. Not having training in any sort of publishing software, this is a very good quality.

Puntos en contra

There are a couple things that are difficult to figure out sometimes. Maybe it just requires some tinkering and research on my part, but I would like to be able to have template pages to copy more easily, and have an easier way to add, delete, organize, and find the images I use.

Traducir con Google

Lucidpress has been a great solution for our small non-profit.

Intuitive interface

Puntos a favor

I feel like Lucidpress is pretty intuitive to use. There hasn't been a huge learning curve. Like that we can store our brand colors, fonts etc.

Puntos en contra

We hoped to be able to convert Publisher files, but we are not able to do that at this time. We have had to recreate those documents.

Traducir con Google

We use Lucidpress in all our ventures for flyers, business cards, brochures, media kits, and magazin

Puntos a favor

Love the ease of use! I don't have any graphic design training so the ready made templates are awesome!

Traducir con Google

This is the most easy program to create just about anything you need. I cant live without it.

Revisado el 19/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to create and publish a product that look like it came out of a Print House.

Puntos a favor

The pros is it is simple to use and their customer service rocks! I love the alignment and centering tools. I love the freedom with using shapes and overlaying text.. I love the storage space for all your images.

Puntos en contra

I would say at first it was printing double sided copies, but Lucid Press customer service taught me the walk around it.

Lucidpress is the best Publishing Platform I've ever used

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have done flyers, brochures, door hangers, business cards, and was starting a magazine for a ministry until they flaked out here recently. If I had more clients to work with, I'd be full-on with LucidPress as I enjoy using it for nearly everything.

Puntos a favor

I go a long way back, but this is, by far, the most user-friendly ever. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and all of that from back in the day, but this is one of the most USER-FRIENDLY ever.

Puntos en contra

Wish I had more clients so I can keep my subscription at all times.

Traducir con Google

It's been a great experience, easy to work with, lots of cool templates, possibilities are endless.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am now able to create professional and visually appealing documents and promo material. I've been able to do it myself instead of outsource.

Puntos a favor

I love all the templates and ability to download your own fonts, images, etc I use it for everything. I create flyers, posters, portfolios, catalogs.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when working on large pieces it takes forever to download and gets super slow. I wish it would be compatible with photoshop.

Traducir con Google

Overall I love Lucidpress but when you use it for making magazines or big files, it freezes up.

Revisado el 18/6/2017

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and I love that all of the dimensions for social media are pre-set. I know everything I do is the right size.

Puntos en contra

It freezes when making big files so when making magazines or something with several pages, it's very frustrating.

Traducir con Google

Low Cost publishing for my printing needs

Puntos a favor

Lucidpress works on Chromebooks as it's web-based. This functionality has saved my company lots of money on Full based OS laptops .

Puntos en contra

Unable to push out Indesign Files. My company does a lot of designing that ends up in print. Higher-end print companies request InDesign files which I'm unable export out of LucidPress. I sometimes run into clients who request InDesign files which is an industry standard that I'm unable to deliver to them

Traducir con Google

Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my consulting business.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It allows me to create high-quality print and digital products even with little design background. Before Lucidpress there was not a sustainable or affordable design program for those of us who didn't have experience in InDesingn or Photoshop. Lucidpress has been one of the best purchases I have made for my business and clients love the professional results.

Puntos a favor

Lucidpress is easy-to-use and navigate. While I don't have experience in InDesign or Photoshop, I'm still able to produce high-quality digital and print design projects that look professional.

Puntos en contra

There can sometimes be performance issues depending on web browser. However this is usually fixed quickly.

Traducir con Google

Excellent experience. Easy to use. Very effective as a team collaboration tool.

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It really helps me work the a remote team. Some on the team are Mac and some are PC and this manages that issue perfectly. Everyone's happy.

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use. Team members without any experience have been able to catch on to it quickly. I especially like the editing markup tools in Comments. Its an aesthetically pleasing interface to look at and work in. I like the chat feature -- helps with team collaboration.

Puntos en contra

There are a few advanced features I'd like it to have, like settings for each side of an object for a text wrap, rather than one universal one. I'd like to have a curves photo adjustment. I'd REALLY like to be able to set type sizes by the half point-size -- would help for fitting text. File sizes are large (for high res option) -- wish they could be a bit smaller and more manageable for upload.

Traducir con Google

Great design tool that is easy to use and flexible!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I do not have graphic design experience so LucidPress allows me to create professional materials for my organization. I use this program for everything from marketing materials for our website, social media, and government TV channel to creating newsletters and annual reports. It makes my job so much easier, and I've received numerous compliments on the materials I've created using the program.

Puntos a favor

Provides different print and digital formats. It is flexible enough to meet all your needs, but helps with ideas and templates for design. This is my favorite design software because it's easy to use, and has a lot of options.

Puntos en contra

The image gallery uploads is not easy to group pictures together so you end up with a really long scrolling area of photos. It only allows one upload so if I've already uploaded the photo, I have to scroll through hundreds of pictures to find it. One way it would be easier to use is if LucidPress automatically grouped pictures together per document. You could still have the all images, but it would make it easier to delete and find them. Having the capability to click on an image and drag over to the folders would help too.

Traducir con Google

Had a great experience with lucidpress. For a small non profit, it fits our needs/skill perfectly.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to create professional promotional documents for our agency. We have a small marketing/print budget, but lucidpress allows us to have high quality products for an affordable price.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use for anyone on our team here at Lincoln Park Community Shelter. Our development Director, Volunteer Relations Manager and program interns use it weekly, and can easily share and update documents with each other.

Puntos en contra

Somewhat limited in our package to use more templates and software. In addition, we've had some issues in the past with editing pictures.