Brian V.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Great Software with Awesome Support

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Puntos a favor

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Puntos en contra

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Denys L.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
Traducir con Google

A all in one service for SME

Revisado el 16/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Ann C.
Traducir con Google

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Revisado el 24/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Puntos a favor

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday.
The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Puntos en contra

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it.
Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar.
Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Traducir con Google

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Revisado el 31/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Puntos a favor

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it
2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments
3. People can schedule with other team members
4. Syncs with Google Calendar
5. Works well on mobile

Puntos en contra

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule.
2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot
3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Dario O.
Sector: Servicios financieros

Unique Appointment Management Solution

Revisado el 3/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Puntos a favor

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Puntos en contra

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

John S.
Traducir con Google

No-brainer for appointment based business

Revisado el 1/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Puntos a favor

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Puntos en contra

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.

Linden S.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Ties all together

Revisado el 16/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Puntos a favor

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Puntos en contra

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

Stephanie M.

My Business Runs on vCita

Revisado el 13/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Puntos a favor

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Puntos en contra

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

Gabrielle L.
Sector: Desarrollo de programas
Traducir con Google

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

Revisado el 9/12/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't.

Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer.

The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Puntos en contra

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side.

There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Nadir S.
Sector: Educación superior
Traducir con Google

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

Puntos a favor

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use.
+ HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes.
+ Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders
+ Overall cost
+ Customization
+ Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Puntos en contra

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio.
- Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Matthew H.
Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Money Making Machine!

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 29/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Puntos a favor

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Puntos en contra

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

Brenda S.
Sector: Medicina alternativa
Traducir con Google

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Puntos en contra

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

Derea B.
Sector: Hostelería

Cost effective, user friendly

Revisado el 23/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Puntos a favor

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Chris W.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 20/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Puntos a favor

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Puntos en contra

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Bradford C.
Sector: Automoción
Traducir con Google

Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients

Revisado el 8/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar.
I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically.
Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Puntos a favor

I really like the calendar management features

Puntos en contra

Wish it had pipe line management feature

Tyrone W.
Sector: Construcción
Traducir con Google

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Revisado el 16/11/2017

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Puntos a favor

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Puntos en contra

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen
Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Kimse lameel W.
Traducir con Google

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Revisado el 31/10/2017

Puntos a favor

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Puntos en contra

I would like more payment processing options
I would like to schedule my campaigns
I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns
I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Brian N.

Hypnotherapy Business

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Puntos en contra

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Gabriella V.
Sector: Administración educativa

User-friendly and Convenient!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Puntos a favor

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Alan M.
Sector: Servicios financieros

Running a professional business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Puntos a favor

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Puntos en contra

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Daniel P.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Revisado el 23/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Dion T.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir con Google

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Puntos a favor

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Alex P.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 30/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos en contra

In order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times.
Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software.
A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable.
Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

Respuesta de Carl

Hi Alex,

We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most.

However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund.

Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out.

Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to
learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs.

Wishing you all the best,
Carl Scheit
US Customer Success Team Manager
vCita

Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir con Google

All docs and invoicing in on platform

Revisado el 1/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of taking payments and invoicing for services

Puntos a favor

Invoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe

Puntos en contra

Can attach more than one doc from the library to the same recipient. Not a lot to mention here over all the program is a good investment.

Sector: Producción audiovisual

Very Good

Revisado el 27/6/2019

Puntos a favor

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.