60 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
60 opiniones
Rick P.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Powerful team-collaboration tool with stunning extras and a generous free plan

Revisado el 29/4/2019

Powerful but overwhelming. Several features and tools would make a compelling sidegrade for my team but I'm not sure the learning curve is worth it. Others may have different experiences and requirements.

Puntos a favor

My teams have moved from Yammer to Slack to Flock, with some experimentations with Asana, Trello, Dropbox Paper and probably a half-dozen other ancillary project management/collaboration apps.

They all have their strengths. (Yammer was by far the app my varied team took to the quickest, but Flock is popular, too.)

The free plan which pretty much has everything a small team/business could need, supports up to 25 users. Cool.

Zoho Connect is more than a project management or team collaboration tool, it's an online file cabinet, library, calendar, call tool, integrated chat, docs, presentation tool, manuals, and tons more, with extensive integration with all of Zoho's other apps and tools. Is there a deeper ecosystem? But, see below:

Puntos en contra

All that power has a cost in terms of UX. It's exhausting figuring out where everything is and how to use all of the tools together. The devs have built a fairly easy to use collaboration space but it can be overwhelming and easy to overlook some integrations. I had to squint to see Cliq, the chat app, and Channels, way down on the bottom right. (Still don't know what distinguishes Channels from Groups...)

If you need to get up and running fast with a temporary team there are better options, such as all the ones I mentioned. If your company is looking for an all-in-one powerful tool, Zoho Connect is in the top 3 you need to look at.

Only 100 GB file storage for an enterprise plan is pretty stingy!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what small teams need

Revisado el 7/5/2019

I absolutely love the "manuals" feature where you are able to create standard operating procedures with ease and share them with specific colleagues and groups. I also love the video conferencing feature that also allows scheduling.

The learning curve is very steep and it's easy to implement in teams.

Puntos a favor

The software is incredibly easy to use, it's very intuitive and it has enough features to make it worthwhile using. What's also great is the integration with other tools like Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects for scraping tasks or Google Calendar for syncing events.

It's very simplistic in nature and that's what makes it great. Need a full-fledged project management software? Go use Zoho Projects. Need instant communication? Use Zoho Cliq.

Still Zoho Connect serves us as a central hub to manage the different applications and have a neat and easy to understand interface for the most important tasks.

Puntos en contra

There are some quirks I'm not happy with like that you aren't able to edit the forum posts of other members, only your own. Also the mobile app doesn't allow the creation of new forum posts.

Chris A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Layout not perfect

Revisado el 10/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Functionality wise, its good and got all the features. Definitely good to use as price is affordable.

Puntos en contra

Quality on graphics are not good, and the way it helps to navigate is still confusing. Little bit have to improve.

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great communication tool to compete tasks

Revisado el 30/9/2019

The overall experience I have had has been a positive one, where I can jot different things down to each team member and see what I am assigned to as well.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can add certain individuals to a task I need to complete to get their input or have them complete a piece I need to complete my project.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that there can be a bunch of different chats open or in the list all at once. They need to have a task expiration or something. Maybe I don't see where this can be added. User rights maybe.

Laurent C.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The perfect Intranet for a company

Revisado el 27/8/2020

The tool has been adopted very easily by our employees and its ability to integrate with the other business tools is a strong asset.

Puntos a favor

The key success factors for an Intranet is to provide users with:
- Business value & efficiency
- User friendliness & ease of access
- Interactivity & possibility for a user to be an actor (not only passive).
Zoho Connect has it all!

Puntos en contra

The design is clearly business oriented and puts efficiency before fancy design.

Ashleigh C.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho connect is a perfect tool that has made connectivity much easier and faster

Revisado el 2/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Zoho Connect is one of the best way through which people can collaborate with their colleagues. It's additional fascinating features that made it famous includes like, comment, share ideas, discussions etc. It is awesome help desk that works fantastically and really easy to use with no Hindrance. People can quickly submit their I.T based issues with the help of Zoho Connect to the I.T department instead of sending hundreds of emails. So in this way it saves time of the users.

Puntos en contra

I haven't find any flaws in this software. It is really fantastic. The only limitation is that sometimes people have to face difficulties during it's set up and it lacks ability of documentation.

Catherine B.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Connect yourself with work

Revisado el 26/8/2019

The experience is no doubt great. I would also encourage its technical team which is providing fantastic and responsive services.

Puntos a favor

This is an application that is serving my organization from numerous years with an intuitive method for group cooperation and work the board in a stunning manner with no damage. I really love this great product.

Puntos en contra

In the start it was a bit complicated prodcut but now it has brought excellent features and functions for the ease of use. I have no cons for Zoho Connect.

Doris L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Connect with whoever you want with this incredible tool

Revisado el 15/3/2019

With the use of this platform we can have information from our target audience to solve technical problems of data collection, this facilitates the systematization of information and processing, which allows us to fulfill users in time

Puntos a favor

This is a platform that has a lot to offer, you can do collaborative work, you can archive the most important contents of your projects in folders and have them available when you need them, it allows you to create channels in which you can discuss important aspects with your team. make decisions in real time, you can also create forums and interact with the communities of your interest and receive first hand your comments and concerns

Puntos en contra

Even though it is a tool that allows us to get closer to our target audience, the premium package is expensive

Peter F.

Great Fit for Big Organizations, I Wish It Connected With More Stuff

Revisado el 29/7/2019

Puntos a favor

-Really smooth interface, great mobile app, great place for the team to collaborate.

Puntos en contra

-Kind of hard to figure out whether to use Zoho Cliq or Zoho Connect, doesn't make as much sense if you have less than ~30 employees.

Andres R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great I use it in my work a lot

Revisado el 19/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I use zoho's mail, in order to have my work mail appart from my personal mail and it works great. It also let's connect the work mail to my personal mail so I know if there is something imporant when i'm off work.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazingly usable project management, business management tool, and repository

Revisado el 26/9/2018

We move the active phases of our projects into this app for management using kanban. We also use it to assign tasks to individuals, keep a company calendar, store commonly used files there, have a company manual, and it logs our chat on Zoho Cliq. It is currently the central hub of everything we do.

Puntos a favor

This is the most underrated product that Zoho provides. They also don't do a great job at explaining what it does, so I will.

Connect offers teams, a hub in which to run a business. This includes calendars, events, tasks, kanban boards, chat, files repository, manuals/documents, and a link for Zoho Creator apps to sit in. Any combination of permissions both matrix and hierarchical are possible with no limitation. You can limit access on a group or individual basis to anything you decide.

If you take the time, and learn to set this up the exact way you need, it will combine the power of Dropbox, Trello, Google Calendar, Slack and Evernote, all in one place. Furthermore, if you need something specific, then you can quickly create it in Zoho Creator and it will sit under a tab in Connect.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. I think it's fantastic. They could make it better by integration it into the other Zoho apps more, like Teamdrive.

Gari S.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Very Good Helpdesk

Revisado el 7/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use and has made it very easy for all of our branches to be able to get their issues submitted to our IT department quickly. Makes it more manageable rather than getting hundreds of emails with IT issues.

Puntos en contra

Can't really think of any cons for this software. It works the way it should and is simple enough to use.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Amazing Collaboration Tool for Teams

Revisado el 16/4/2019

We moved to Zoho Connect form another platform specifically for the ability to assign and track tasks within the organization and it has been amazing.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to create and assign tasks to different team members. I have integrated a zap to track my social media shares as well in the calendar view and it works amazing. The ability to interact in real time with team members is a great option as well, if someone mentions you inside of the platform you get a notification that is easy to respond too.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve was a bit steeper than expected and I found myself having to train every member of our team.

Vedarth D.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It's like THE most used app in our company.

Revisado el 23/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Our entire office runs on this. Chat, tasks, groups, events, files. What more can one ask for?

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. The only thing I event wanted here is the ability to set past dates as due dates for the tasks, like in Trello.

Kartheeban C.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great work. Easy to roll out within an organizaton

Revisado el 18/7/2017

We started using it as our internal communication tool. All org communication is made on this, instead of emails. More frequent communication is possible with employees because of social media style platform. The Kanban style task management also makes it easy to handle tasks.

1. Social media style communication
2. Reduced Internal Email communication
3. Ability to track tasks
4. Event calendar
5. Connect with 3rd party tools

Puntos en contra

1. Task management module can add more features to it.
2. More module customization is required to tweak the application as per the company needs.

Esteve V.

Very great program

Revisado el 15/1/2018

We use it at work to make virtual teams of work and, thanks to it, we have increased our methods and we now are more efficient and we finish the tasks sooner than before.

Puntos a favor

It makes connectivity much easier and efficient than before, reducing waiting times and work hours. The program connects you to as much people as you can and allows you to properly work with them wherever they are. It has many different features and not all of them are the "advanced type". The program gives you the chance to create a virtual work space that definitely helps you increase you productivity as an enterprise. Is specially useful for companies where people tend to work separately.

Puntos en contra

I'm not sure if adding too many social networks to the program is efficient, since it increases the possibilities of distractions. I must say, however, that I have never felt like this program was letting me down.

Geraldine M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The ideal social network for companies

Revisado el 13/4/2019

We have created communities and groups with the students of our training courses, that has allowed us to maintain direct contact with them and verify the impact of our training activities, we also pay attention to the suggestions and requests that they make us in regards to the topics We are interested in this in terms of technology and telecommunication. On the other hand, it keeps us in contact with training centers in other countries, with which we exchange knowledge and training

Puntos a favor

It is a meeting place that helps develop our capacity for professional collaboration, because it allows you to connect with people with professional experience and colleagues, create your own community, and increase productivity in your office and work team. You can create varied communication channels in chat rooms, forums, groups, blog, among other

Puntos en contra

It would be good to add more applications to the list of integrations

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Another Great (and Cheap) Zoho Product!

Revisado el 17/7/2019

Our entire office is brought together with Zoho Connect. Like most Zoho products, it's bare bones but it's cheap. It serves its purpose and does so perfectly without any bells, whistles, and unneeded extras. I would be lost without Zoho managing my calendar, events, tasks, and docs!

Puntos a favor

It's simple and easy to use. It brings everyone together and serves the need completely.

Puntos en contra

Setting it up took some time. There's a bit of a learning curve with this one that I did not experience with their other products.

David E.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Yo! Yo! get Zoho... Connect & more!!

Revisado el 9/11/2017

It's also probably worth a mention the cost is less than /user/mo. AND they give us 2mos. free for subscribing annually. If we weren't so Windows heavy I feel like we could move from MS (Office365) for email, our calendars, & more, wishing we could further integrate with their solutions for ZohoMail, et al.

Puntos a favor

One of the best in class solutions. I've often used SharePoint (who hasn't) as a project collaboration tool. Zoho Connect makes it so much easier! Rather than a file sharing tool spun into an Instant Messenger, Zoho Connect is a device agnostic communication platform truly driving productivity.

Puntos en contra

What is their NOT to like? Maybe the logo...the toddler like A,B,C building blocks don't exactly scream "Enterprise Solution" :) Book-cover aside, on its proverbial-pages, I find it to be a feature rich & my team never has to worry about how/where/when they can access the tool.

Leo M.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Your social network in business

Revisado el 13/5/2019

You can communicate well with this.

Puntos a favor

You will be easily connected to your co-employees. Communicating with them is much more easier inside the office. Great value for your money.

Puntos en contra

Setting it up is quite confusing at first. But you will get the hang of it.

Bachir N.

Fan of Zoho Connect!

Revisado el 4/8/2016

We use Zoho Connect for our daily discussions at: https://www.egg3.eu
It's very practical and continuously improving. Most of all the customer service is great, as usual with Zoho!

Socrete M.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Integration with other major programs is a HUGE plus

Revisado el 5/3/2019

Puntos a favor

The seamless integration between this software and other major storage programs was a Huge plus when switching to this. Very easy to use and navigate. Tracking of customer interaction is spot on and our clients seem to like the chat feature.

Puntos en contra

Minor issues like double reports from the same email has occurred. Not too many customizable options available.

Jenna W.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

AWESOMELY COMPATIBLE!

Revisado el 9/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Zoho Connect is so easy to use and it's compatible with everything, my calendars, emails, social media and more. It's very efficient being able to just go to one place for all my communication needs.

Puntos en contra

Group conversations get a little annoying, I would like there to be a "do not disturb" option for notifications, etc.

Jeff K.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Zoho for Complete Connection

Revisado el 11/9/2019

This is another, more recent addition to my group of People and Idea connectors. It keeps things together and virtually at ease. Zoho Connect does just that.

Puntos a favor

This Zoho Connect idea offers coverage through an entire experience. For me I can effectively communicate to a fixed group, stay on point and then follow up rather easily.

Puntos en contra

There are many subcategories which I am still exploring and plan on doing so. Sometimes other Connection apps work better for my ultimate means. I am an equal opportunist in trying out any and many ways to do things. I'd reel in the extra categories and make things appear for specific.

Ricky C.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Zoho Connect Review

Revisado el 24/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Whether working with a small or large team, this software includes all features you could possibly need for team collaboration.

Puntos en contra

What I like least is the pricing structure.