mHelpDesk

¡Escribe una reseña!
Gana más trabajos y haz crecer tu negocio con mHelpDesk.

Relación calidad-precio
3.9/5
Funciones
4.0/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 819

Denise
Denise

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent and efficient business management tool

Revisado el 8/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I would highly recommend this to those in my network outside of my organization. There are plenty of custom features and the customer service team has been excellent thus far. I love that I am able to track every part of a transaction and interaction with guests and clients.

Puntos en contra

The overall user interface is easy to use but could be a bit updated in look and features within the software.

Jamie

Excellent Platform

Revisado el 11/2/2020

The demo and set up was great! They did the hard part with our onboarding.

The demo and set up was great! They did the hard part with our onboarding.

Puntos a favor

The customer service is fantastic! There is not usually a wait time to get a person on the line to assist in any way.

Puntos en contra

There are report limitations. I have not been able to create a report that will include customer's email addresses.

Leslie
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Worst CRM Of All Time

Revisado el 13/8/2019

My experience with MHD has been a headache since day one. Many of the features promised do not work. They try to "trouble shoot" each issue when they arise, but can honestly say they have never actually fixed anything we've had an issue with in the last 10 months we've been using the product.
I have not used anything slower since dial up internet. No one at the company can give us a straight answer as to when fixed will be implemented and everyone gives the run around to save themselves.
My company speaks with them at least 3 days/wk.

Puntos a favor

MHelpDesk has made invoicing easier than what my company used in the past. It also allows all client information to be in one place.

Puntos en contra

This is the worst CRM. They have false advertising on their website claiming to be the "fastest, easiest, most powerful field service software." This could not be farther from the truth. Not only is this the SLOWEST software I have ever come into contact with, they also have the worst customer support. No one who works there knows in the ins and outs of the program and they never can give consistent answers. Our company had lost thousands of dollars by implementing this application. It simple DOES NOT WORK in the field. Our company members who use it on devices other than a computer spend HOURS uploading information because the program is so slow. It is an embarrassment to our company when using it in the field and has only been a headache from day one. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE!

Alternativas consideradas

Jobber

Razones para elegir mHelpDesk

We out grew our old system.

Razones para cambiar a mHelpDesk

Their "integrations" with Google Calendar and Quick Books which never actually worked and the ability to track inventory.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're very sorry to hear of the challenges you had using mHelpDesk, and we'll be taking this feedback directly to our product and customer support team so we can work on doing better in the future. This isn't the experience we want our customers to have with our product. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.

Stacey
Stacey
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great value and very customizable

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Puntos a favor

For the pricepoint, it is hard to go wrong here. And while we encountered a few things we couldn't make the system do, neither could Salesforce (and SF wanted 10X the price). We are very happy with out decision for this.

Puntos en contra

You have to REALLY think through how you want your workflow, templates, and in particular how you want to name your products and services. It is a headache to go back and change things. Additionally, the search function is painfully slow and counter productive once you get over ~1000 skus. Their database simply can't handle it.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Thanks Stacey--we really appreciate the feedback and your business!

Brandon
Brandon

• Asistencia al cliente

This is a game changer for a small business. The efficiency and professionalism will impress.

Revisado el 1/4/2018

Puntos a favor

The price is great in this will take a small business from looking like a mom-and-pop to start up to a franchise level business operation.

Puntos en contra

It's never fun setting up software it wasn't difficult but it was a little bit time consuming. Once everything is set up it pretty much runs itself though.

David
David

Calificación general

mHelpdesk is great for HVAC Companies!

Revisado el 15/10/2014

I've used mHelpdesk for about 6 months now and have been very pleased. I have a mid-sized HVAC repair & installation company and I highly recommend mHelp for others in similar lines of work. They've done a nice job of making the system intuitive and speedie(no long lag times). Some systems out there have functionality but don't have the same performance nor extra features. Reporting, Field Invoice processing, customized field creation etc. It has also been very affordable.

Puntos a favor

1. Speedie invoicing and collection (24 hr with stripe integration for CCs)
2. Fast reports: I've used other systems where it was very laborious to pull reports. NOT here.
3. Drama FREE: Reliable. Used it for several months with no big data issues

Puntos en contra

No big cons just wishes. Definitely would like the capability to do the following.
- Flag Bad clients (ie people who didn't pay and should not go back to)
- Manage Various levels of service contracts and pay plans - It would certainly help me

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

thanks for the feedback! we're listening to your requests closely and building new features as fast as possible. Thanks!

Joshua
Joshua
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

More features then you'll even likely use

Revisado el 1/11/2018

Puntos a favor

mHelpDesk is extremely comprehensive, and offers everything you could ask for and more. Keeping track of both projects and dispatching technicians in an efficient and effective manner is crucial for any support shop. mHelpDesk makes tracking inventory, managing contracts, reviewing and revising schedules, and clear and concise workflows a simple and pain free process. The mobile features are also incredibly robust, and allows for technicians and managers to efficiently coordinate from wherever they are.

Puntos en contra

Initially there were some roll out issues for my client, but those are expected and were minimal. mHelpDesk support was extremely responsive.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Thank you so much for the feedback Joshua! We appreciate it.

Derrick
Derrick
  • Sector: Hardware informático

How MHelpdesk Helps Us

Revisado el 24/10/2014

We love mhelpdesk and run all of our tickets, repairs, invoicing, and scheduling. It is one of the only solutions that syncs with Quickbooks Online and is still affordable. I would recommend MHelpdesk to anyone who has a repair type of business. They take your feedback and work on implementing new features that the users want and need. I appreciate that they are willing to continue to develop new features and like feeling like I have a little bit of a say.

Syncs with Quickbooks
Can bill & take payments through email
Customer Logins
Web page issue submission
Repair, Estimate, Invoice, Payment workflow works well for our business

Puntos en contra

Everyone once in awhile there is a feature that I wish was available, which I have with anything. I am able to customize to my needs pretty well as is.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Thank you Derrick! Happy that you love Mhelpdesk! For the features you want, make sure to post them on our forum and upvote them. We are working hard on building the best features.

hussein
hussein
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great program for organizing appointments

Revisado el 14/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Great software and sending text message alerts to new potential clients was a great feature."Useful that helps us on a daily basis keep track of our estimates and appointments.It was very easy for our employees to use

Puntos en contra

It has poor search features, poor customer service, and the response takes a lot of time until your problem is considered.

Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Great service

Revisado el 16/12/2018

Puntos a favor

I was searching for an easy to use, out-of-the-box, field service software for a client of mine. I contacted mHelpDesk and got a fast response and their reps took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns to help find the best possible solution. I didn't get the overly sales-pitchy approach on their end, they were looking to provide a viable solution, not just gain another paying client. I appreciated the support and eagerness to help implement and answer all of my questions. That in itself is a valuable asset!

Puntos en contra

I don't have any cons for mHelpDesk, I recommend it to any service professionals out in the field who want an easy-to-use software thats easy to implement.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Thanks so much for the feedback LeeAnn, and for connecting us with your client. We look forward to working with you more in the future!

Luis
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Update to previous review after 3 years

Revisado el 24/7/2019

Another really pet peeve that I did not have enough space for under Cons: It's ridiculous right from the beginning and for years now, you can't hide or remove former users you deleted from the Staff List. Anyone you add will be there forever, cluttering up your view of the Staff list.

It's things like this, while initially we were very much advocates for mHelpDesk and thought it had a lot of potential, our views have changed because it just seems stagnant. That, and given subscription prices have risen a lot more than when we started. We've been able to negotiate lower prices as a long time customer, but if we had to pay today's rates based on what we know now, we would look for something else. And it's ok enough for us to stay, but if they were to raise our rates to current, we'd strongly consider leaving.

Puntos a favor

We initially liked this platform because for what we needed it was one of the best values out there at the time. Granted, anything was better than what we had, which came down to mostly notes in a ticket system in our previous CRM.

Puntos en contra

Many things have become cons over the years, mostly because we have seen very little improvement from our point of view. It's like development has been minimal at the most.

For example, it has some glaringly missing auditing capabilities. A person can assign an Item in a Work Order/Jobs under another person's name, and there is no record of who did it for accountability.

The "Items" area is where you add both parts and labor to a ticket, but sometimes you want labor or other general notes that do not print up on a Work Order/Job. However, you can't select which get printed on a WO/Job and which do not, it is all or none.

If you sell systems on leases, there is no easy way to track or separate the leases. You can create customer fields for the lease, but if there is more than one lease involved, there's no easy way to do that. We've ended up having to create multiple accounts for the same customer to keep the leases separated, which can cause confusion like which account should should the work order/job be one.

There is only a check box for Billable when you add work to a ticket. There's no way to add other options like "Warranty", "Rework" or "Service Plan" plan, for example.

You can't add negative quantities to a Job/WO. Meaning while you can add items used in a job, you can't track material you're removing from the site in the same way, such as things you are crediting back or exchanging.

Razones para elegir mHelpDesk

Previous product was not really a help desk/PSA solution. It was a CRM with a minimal service ticketing system.

Razones para cambiar a mHelpDesk

At the time it was the best price (not most expensive, not cheapest) for features balance we could find. They sales support was exceptionally accommodating and helpful.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Luis, thanks for the review. We're continuing to make investments in the user experience so be on the lookout for new functionality this year and into the future. We're glad to hear that our Customer Support team has been helpful and that mHelpDesk has been useful for your business. Thanks for being a customer!

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

What a Nightmare

Revisado el 4/4/2019

They frequently push super buggy updates. For example, the most recent update made the decision to update all of our customer automatically about the status of their tickets via text without our or their consent. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. we reach out to customer service about things they've broken, it takes the better part of 2-3 hours talking to a service agent before they SOMETIMES acknowledge the problem.

More often than not, it's a "feature not a bug". I've had fixes for major issues take more than 6 months to resolve with no updates from customer service. By the time they fixed it, we'd already found another service to track the information, making the fix useless.

On top of everything else, we recently received at 37% price increase because they've "added features" (that still don't work).

Because of how awful the system is to use, we've decided to create our own Access Database of ticket management because we're supremely confident that it will be more stable and usable. We highly advise other potential customers to find ANY option other than mHelpdesk.

Puntos a favor

When we started using mHelpdesk about 4 years ago, it was everything we could possibly want. It's only gone downhill since then.

Puntos en contra

mHelpdesk forces universal changes on a user without requiring their permission. The longer we've been with the service the more difficult it has become to use. They've taken useful tools away in favor of new "features". We've lost the ability to sort different categories and there's no way to switch it back. Customer service is a nightmare. Fixes for major issues can sometimes take upwards of six months.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Elizabeth - thank you for sharing your concerns. We are sorry to hear that mHelpDesk did not meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Beth

• Asistencia al cliente

Looks good, doesn't work- waste of time and money

Revisado el 22/1/2018

I spent a year shopping for a program, speaking with sales and doing demos. This won out on every aspect. Unfortunately nothing was as it seemed. We spent a lot of time implementing in training, only to find out months later when we started using it regularly that it actually doesn't work. It's like a bad relationship that you can't break up with because you feel you invested too much time into it. However, like a bad relationship you can't let it ruin your life. I lost thousands of dollars, hours of unbillable labor, most recently a client and a very big job because we appear inept (from relying on MHelp). I'm breaking up and moving on. Probably filing reports with the AG and BBB.

Puntos a favor

There would be many pros if everything in this app actually worked. It looks good, but clearly it's just packaging. It's glitchy and you won't find out until after spending hours and hours of labor getting it set up

Puntos en contra

Client info is frequently deleted so I have to contact clients to get info they've already provided , tax areas changed and deleted so my invoices and estimates will suddenly be wrong and I have to contact clients to let them know their bill/ estimate is incorrect. Text notification of new jobs are blank so they are pointless. Employees cannot connect- with or without internet. "Offline" mode does not work as we can't see any stored info (it doesn't cache). Everything I was told this product does sounded great during the sales pitch, but in actuality none of it actually works . A year and thousands of dollars later, a program that was supposed to make my life easier is running my business into the ground .

Olivia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Just about the easiest system in the world to use!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

I researched quite a few different comparable products and this is by far the best. I have a very small business with a staff that HATES technology and change and they are even capable of using this system.

It's Crazy Easy to use!
You can manage your "people" in one spot. I can see my customers and staff's profile in the click of a button.
I can organize my techs work by "Jobs" that connect right to their schedules.
The estimates are professional and accurate.
I can hide details that I don't want to share with my customers on any "template" I need to.
It is very easy to customize your templates.
You can search by any piece of info you have (name, phone number, email, address etc.).
The reports are extremely easy to run and very detailed.
The app Has a functioning offline mode for when there is no service.
The app and online version give you the option to see other peoples schedule (if they have permission).
The app used google maps so it is always up to date.
I can hide confidential info from my techs based on permission.
My people can clock in and out right from their phones.
It is compatible with quick books.
I can easily calculate my markups right from the estimate screen.
The customer service is absolutely unbeatable. They are always there during business hours. Everyone I speak with fixes my problems right away no matter if it is in a chat screen or over the phone.
Lastly everyone I speak with is clear and concise. I am speaking to people that know what they are doing.

Puntos en contra

I wish i could see a real time map view of where my techs are and have been from the online version. They have the option on the app to view a map of where an employee has been that day but I don't think there is a real time map of my people right from the online version.
This product is a little expensive for a small business if you have a lot of employees that need to have an account.

Tanya
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

have used for 4 years now

Revisado el 6/9/2018

We were much happier with the original version and while we continue to use the software, I still and looking for a new option to try.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to use. We mainly use it to create invoices and work orders that we print and send to customers. The customization of forms was great when they helped us initially set it up.

Puntos en contra

We acutally loved this product when we first started using it. We used it on a desktop in the office. We were on the original version until they kicked us off and told us it was not longer available. The do not truly think of the people who have to use it on a desktop at all. The font is so light that I literally get a headache each day trying to read it on my 20inch monitor. I have already enlarged the magnification and then when I try to create new customers or other things, you cannot see the save button on the enlarged screen.
We have tried to tell them this, but to no avail. Why would you not think there are people working in offices on desktops and laptops still??? Since they have Home Advisor, Mhelp seems to be the step child and they no longer allow you to make suggestions. I guess they do not care anymore what their customers think.

Barbara

Revisado el 23/5/2013

We provide Information Technology Service and Solutions to home and business users. We pride ourselves on the fact that we deliver service and solutions that solve the headaches that Information Technology can cause, efficiently and professionally. Our solutions are totally managed by our support team made up of inside support technicians and field service technology support teams. Working on solutions that are managed and monitored allow our customers to focus on business, not I.T. issues.

We have been working with an in-house solution for a few years that couldn't offer an easy to use mobile solution. Service Techs would have to connect to the server remotely and in most cases this took too long and was inefficient.

Utilizing an access database, exporting to Excel and QuickBooks was problematic due to the fact that data fields would change from an update, causing us to have to reconfigure more often. This is extremely non-productive.

We are 90% done with converting our customers over to the new MHelpDesk solution. This has been a painless migration for us. I am very happy with the ease of use with this solution. The Techs love it too, and say things like "what an improvement, we now have all the customer data at our finger tips while we are at the customer location".

The online help and support videos are a big plus. Checking out the Blogs we found helpful information that gave us some ideas on how we could configure MHelpDesk; saving time, trial and error. We called in for technical support twice to get clarification on exporting to QuickBooks and found the MHelpDesk support to be very knowledgeable and straight forward on the explanation of our configuration needs.

Over the next month we will start barcoding all of our customers Technology Assets that we are responsible for. Our customers contract with us to manage there I.T. Systems. With the barcoding we will be that much more efficient. LESS ERRORS. Identifying equipment has been a challenge and by barcoding we now have the missing link.

The biggest benefit to our company is the fact we can enter customer information and updates remotely. The information is available immediately to the main office and management can take action on services issues. This allows the field service techs to take action at the customer site, and in most cases estimate cost, invoice and bill while at the customer location.

It's all about being professional and efficient.

We are so pleased to have implemented this solution for our business and look forward to the successes it will bring.

Tim

• Asistencia al cliente

Mhelpdesk has improved our business in a number of ways

Revisado el 18/3/2015

Our business had grown to the point where the typical administrative tasks such as work order management and invoicing were becoming cumbersome. Concerns regarding slowing turn around times on invoice creation and the potential for lost or incomplete work orders drove us to begin reviewing electronic based work order management solutions.

Early on we reviewed building something custom (time intensive), running something in-house (just one more thing to manage) or finding a web based service such as mHelpdesk.

Many of the competitor solutions were comprehensive and included many desired features however most seemed overly complex (requiring a longer learning curve) or were priced to be more expensive. We learned about mHelpdesk through a web search and several listings on software comparison websites.

From day one we found mHelpdesk a pleasure. Our sales rep was extremely helpful and patient with us as we evaluated the software and asked MANY technical questions. After signing up we coordinated with several additional mHelpdesk staff as we integrated our QuickBooks accounting into the system and imported in our necessary data.

To date we have found mHelpdesk Technical Support to be responsive, typically responding to our emails during the same day, and have always been polite regardless of whether we call in or e-mail our support topic.

The mHelpdesk system also allowed us to easily customize many features in the system such as:

* Custom work order status categories (ex Closed - Ready To Invoice)
* Custom user groups for assigning work orders to more than one person
* Custom work order forms for specific tasks such as maintenance or virus cleanup
* Custom "Steps to Fix" field for recording just the solution
* Custom very detailed equipment forms

In short order we were able to expand the work order system to our sales staff as well. This not only allows sales to monitor the status of a work order but also allows our support staff to assign a work order back to sales when there are additional upsell opportunities.

Lastly, we appreciate how mHelpdesk provides their customers with an easy way to request new features and to check on the popularity and status of those new feature requests. We look forward to continuing to use mHelpdesk in our business and are excited to see how they will enhance the product with new features in the future.

Luis
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best option we found for a Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform.

Revisado el 11/7/2017

It does the job we need it to do: a Help Desk for internal and external use and Service management.

Puntos a favor

For what it does and the price, it was the best deal we found after having looked at other a dozen alternatives. We hardly use half of what it advertises it can do, but all we needed was a Help Desk and Service Ticket platform for our use as a security systems integrator and MSP provider. Their salesperson was extremely patient and helpful, and hosted multiple webinars for stakeholders who could not all attend at the same time. It's still rough around the edges that we need to tweak, but it's 10 times better than trying to use our CRM to do service tickets like we had been doing.

Puntos en contra

The interface has that odd feeling, take-up-the-entire-screen-realestate look that supposedly a websites that have to be "Google search friendly" are forced to contend with. Reporting is weak. Some info on screen like service ticket numbers can't be selected with the mouse for copying and pasting, strangely, and not all information detailed areas are easy to get to. No Salesforce integration, but supposedly that is coming someday soon.

Josh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

MhelpDesk talks a big game but fails to back it up

Revisado el 25/6/2017

A headache

A headache

Puntos a favor

Customer service department is located in the USA and they have great hours of operation that cater to both West and East Coast

Puntos en contra

Fails in every aspect of execution, from set up to customer satisfaction. MhelpDesk was built on empty promises. Ill summarize my experience in a very brief manner to save everyone time.

Signed up with MhelpDesk and paid a premium for the premium set-up team to assist in customizing our workflow. Was promised it would be no longer than two weeks but we would strive for 1 week set up time.

1 month later, we are no where. No familiarity with the software. Set up rep, talks too much doesn't listen.

2nd month, new service rep. Great guy, listens very well. Initially make great progress. However we ran into many issues which were supposed to be resolved, some issues would take 4-5 reminders to actually fix. He would say the issue is fixed and it was not, so they must conduct no testing at all.

3rd month. Out of pure frustration we set up 8 hours for our own employees to run through the software and try to figure out our own set up. which we did. Everything is customized to our specs and we completed the set up process from 50 to 100% on our own.

4th month: Customers not receiving email notifications, Customer service has been contacted 4-5 times and offers no solutions, they cannot find the problem so they dismiss it.

This has been one one of the worst businesses we've ever dealt with. A huge waste of time and money. They will tell you everything you want to hear with a great attitude but when something goes wrong, and it will. You are on your own. Good luck

Jo-Ann

• Facilidad de uso

Hover feature no longer works!

Revisado el 28/8/2018

I DO NOT RECOMMEND this program. As of now, it has made our business less profitable and more difficult to manage

Puntos a favor

Scheduling used to be easy and tracking of calls fairly good. We made it work even though we are in Canada, Customer service is there, but mostly their answer is "send us a feedback message" when they try to answer your questions. Imports transactions into Quickbooks

Puntos en contra

When you hover over the truncated mini view of the schedule on the calendar it does not automatically open to preview the full extent of the job any longer, which means that you have to open each job to see what it is and try to schedule from there. It's very time consuming and what program doesn't give a preview when you hover over information??? DROPS CUSTOMERS AND PHONE NUMBERS AND HAS TRANSPOSED PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES, doesn't show current day by highlighting it to know you are working in it to name a few, THEY DROP PROGRAM FEATURES WITHOUT WARNING.

Christopher

Mhelpdesk was a LIFESAVER

Revisado el 20/3/2015

Having never worked in a service management role before, I was nervous to jump right into my company. During my first year, I learned the ways of our day to day business practices in which we utilized a carbon copy paper system to develop our hand written work orders that contained 3 pages; One for the customer, one for billing and one for our records. Though this system was working adequately, I couldn't help but feel as though there was room for improvement in the aspect of efficiency. As it was, The office would receive a service call for a unit, in which that call would be dispatched out to a field engineer. Once on site and the problem was fixed, our engineer would complete a report and then leave a copy with our customer and save the remaining two for our office staff to complete which would be brought into our main office at the end of the work week. When I began the search for different Service Management software options, I continually found that many systems were either too expensive, or had more features than we would ever need to use.

When I came across Mhelpdesk, I used the free trial and to be honest, I didn't utilize it to the full extent just because of the amount of information that we needed to input, but something that really stood out was the customer service experience. Anytime I would reach out to the happiness team, or sales teams, they were more than flexible to work with our timelines, and all of our questions. It was then I knew this was the company I wanted to bring to my superiors and really sell to our office team to really work on switching over too.

Once we made the decision to begin implementing Mhelpdesk, this task was extremely difficult in the fact that we service an entire region with hundreds of different units. Working with the Customer Success team was a LIFESAVER. Our Success coach was Aubrey, and she was amazing. Extremely patient and always prompt with all of our meetings and phone conferences. She really worked to make our transition as seamless as possible. Still to this day, she has helped answer questions that I have had here and there. We are really looking forward to the new version and new features to come out that I know will really help our organization excel that much more!

William
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

How does mHD hlep me

Revisado el 3/4/2019

In general it does quite well, I prefer to use the web based system from my laptop. But the phone is a big help.

Puntos a favor

The ability to see all of the customer data.

Puntos en contra

The text messages come from different phone numbers so I get voice readouts of the text messages, if they came from a single number or a few numbers it would be easy to block text to voice on them, but there are so many making it quite difficult.

I also tried to search based on locale either I did not know how or it was not possible.

Also people tend to dump more than just the address data in the address fields, when you go to map the customer location it will not map due to erroneous data. Need to figure out how to just filter the address data, or squawk when someone tries to add more than just the address.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Hi William, thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that overall your experience with mHelpDesk has been a good one. Thanks for the specific suggestions about the text messages -- we will pass that to our Product team. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

Raeann

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Hopes Dashed

Revisado el 7/10/2016

At first I was excited to implement this program into our business. I researched for a year before choosing a paperless software. MHelp Desk promised a service mobile app. Their demonstrations were impressive. However, they can't seem to deliver what was promised. I would not recommend this product to any service company. The app may or may not save causing much frustration to my team. No news yet on when or if the app will be available and viable. The web version works much better but again you need internet to do that. Not always a possibility when the techs are in the field. There are many promises that they are "working" on the bugs, however, I have to keep adjusting our forms as well. The system seems to cause formatting issues with them. Yesterday I discovered MHelp Desk wiped out appointments that were scheduled. Appointment assigned/scheduled just disappeared from jobs.

Puntos a favor

I like the helpful the customer service agents. They really try their best in my opinion.

Puntos en contra

I feel that this program and it's designers do not have a clear understanding of the service industry. To market a product and not understand completely your customer base is very frustrating from a consumer perspective. The salesman and the set up agents lead me to believe once our forms were set up this would work wonderfully. I'm very disappointed. We've been using MHelp Desk since March 2016 and we have more issues now then we did during the summer. Like all managers I JUST need this to work. We are in our busy season now and MHelp Desk is falling very short of my expectations. It would be helpful for the staff and programmers to shadow a service company and it's techs to fully understand how to provide the best software.

Joanne
  • Sector: Diseño

Terrible Customer Service

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Terrible Customer Service from the beginning. They entered all our information for us to get started and then it took months for us to get it the way it would work for us. No help and no consistency. We are going on 2 years and we are still not getting the help or answers we need to get MHD to work for us.

Puntos a favor

We were told this would intergrade with sales, proposals, client approval etc. And we are still not getting the proper emails from clients that are approving our proposals.

Puntos en contra

Customer Service is terrible. Every time we have an issue, they say they will take care of it and then something else goes wrong. You talk to someone different each time so basically you have to start over and each person you speak with does something or tells you something different. We were told we would have a representative assigned to us to help with our set up and any questions after and you never can get the same person.

Joel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Works great for invoicing. Scheduling and clock in features need work

Revisado el 10/4/2018

Overall we like Mhelpdesk, but it is not a one stop shop at this point. We use T-sheets to compensate for the clocking in issues which is too bad.

Puntos a favor

The customization possibilities for creating estimates and invoices are awesome. Being able to create a price list makes invoicing in the field much easier since you can just add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice.
Collecting payments also is very easy with the option to email the invoice to a customer and they are able to click a link and pay with a credit card.

Puntos en contra

The new clock-in feature still has a lot of bugs. We stopped using it because we had so many issues with it and ended up overpaying some employees. Also the GPS tracking feature is very hit and miss. We ended up using T-sheets for clocking in.
Scheduling works pretty well, but we have had issues with the app going offline and employees not realizing it and then looking at the wrong schedule.