515 opiniones

Magento Commerce

Soluciones de software de comercio electrónico para empresas grandes y en crecimiento

4.3 /5 (515 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Tabaco

Magento 2.0 Review

Revisado el 10/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are extremely happy about this software. We have developed a fully functional CRM system together with a beautiful website -> no link but you can search Mike's Cigars and check it out yourself.

Puntos a favor

The biggest, most robust but most importantly Open Source e-commerce software out there. The only limitation is your imagination...

Puntos en contra

Developer's cost is really high unless you can afford in-house dev team like we do but otherwise, your budget will most likely be blown way before you finish your project.

Ramakanta R.

Best Ecommerce Platform

Revisado el 29/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Magento is a very good platform for me to start immediately an Ecommerce site. I have many clients and i have done very good design works for them over Magento. Easily add features according to client specification, very high secure and fast site.

Puntos a favor

Magento is a very good platform to make eCommerce sites easily and a lot of features inside it. Easily create a layout, adding multiple languages, adding manual codes easily. Apart from that Magento is a free platform to install it to server and start a website easily. Magento is a highly secure and fast loading site. Easy SEO platform.

Puntos en contra

Magento is a very good platform for Pro-Magento persons. But if you are a new person and plan to start magento then it'll take more time to know about the features inside it.

Aris G.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Magento for big expectations

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are using Magento mostly to develop vendor marketplaces, multi-store marketplaces, supplier e-shops that are serving XML and JSON feeds with thousands of products to retail stores. It's stability and power for those type of projects is amazing and never failed us or any of our customers on production.

Puntos a favor

As a developer when using Magento for big projects I like that I can develop my extensions using Composer which I am familiar using with other projects too, making development easier and familiar. I like the One Page Checkout feature that is offered out of the box, because with other e-commerce platforms I need to install a template to convert the checkout page to 1-page checkout. Customers usually leave if the steps required to complete an order are many or hard to complete. Varnish for caching is a MUST and easy to setup on Magento, that's what I like most, because for big scale projects caching and performance is always required by default!

Puntos en contra

Magento is already secure, but I would recommend to make more security tools or strict development guidelines especially for developers, that if the community follows, it will take security of the platform to another level. This would be very useful for big scale projects and big companies that are relied on Magento to store and secure sensitive data.

Frederick U.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

If you build it they will come really should be if you build on here you're stuck!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 5/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The platform is not plug and play the way Magento presents it to be. You are really only buying an outlined platform of how your site will approximately look. Most of the real work and heavy lifting still needs to be done in the programming. Not what expensive templates are supposed to deliver. Unless you can hire an in house experienced Magento developer stay away. You will either be taken advantage of and pay way too much for your site's development or be stuck with a foreign company impossible to communicate effectively. Almost all of the well know e-commerce platforms are easier to maneuver and have considerable affordable US based skilled help.

Puntos a favor

the ability to display and manipulate graphics is second to none.

Puntos en contra

We purchased megento 2.0 platform for our ecommerce site. We asked our friends at Magento to recommend some developers. My partners and I are fairly savy HTML programers and quick learners. We picked Magento because it came with a solid template and touted it's back end admin ease of usage. We figured we would hire a developer to make sure we had a correct skeloton and basic map of what we wanted in a site and then take over the work of actually writing and inserting the messaging and digital content. All the developers we were reffered to wanted starting retainers of $30,000 plus for what we knew would only be 10 to 20 hours of work for a developer familiar or specializing in Magento. We ended up finding our own magento developer who we thought understood our concepts and scope of work. Apparently they did but since most affordable Magento developers are based in India be prepared for all types of language issues and conference calls in the middle of the night. I'm sure we got what we paid for so shame on us but the alternative because of magento's lack of credible viable resources was to cancel the project.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Joshua C.
Sector: Artículos deportivos

Online Business Made Easy

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Puntos a favor

We use this Magento as our primary machine for our online website where we sell products. The interface is very user friendly, and even without training I would be able to navigate and comfortably.

We are able to integrate with Celigo and NetSuite which makes all of our most important systems able to function as one.

Easily able to review purchases, adjust product price levels, even change tax rules, etc..

The customer service is always good.

Puntos en contra

I have been using Magento the entire time I have been at La Sportiva which has been about three and a half years. This is the only website back end I have known, and I have never had issues before.

We had a strange tax problem earlier in the year and it turns out that we had specific tax rules set on different "store types" so this was causing customers to pay wrong tax amounts. This was super frustrating but we were able to fix it after a few months. That was probably the worst thing we've experienced.

Fabian D.

My Magento Review

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 14/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Magento is the future of online shopping. You can truly customize your shop for any look, feel or functionality you need.

Puntos a favor

I could customize my online store to look the way I want it while giving my customers the online shopping experience they deserve. The reviews extension really helps with building credibility.

Puntos en contra

I found that starting to use Magento was extremely overwhelming. I had to spend hours just setting up a few features that I needed.

Sector: Medios online

Magento Review

Revisado el 12/3/2020

Puntos a favor

its environment and easy to setup the basic features and the theme development is easy

Puntos en contra

WHen we want to install additional features its hard to write the code and embed it in the current platform unless we know the whole module

Devesh S.

Best CMS Platform for E-Commerce Websites

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 8/5/2020

Puntos a favor

The security is best compared to other CMS platform such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.

Puntos en contra

Little complicated to use the CMS as it's little complex.
The cost of themes and plugins is expensive. So if user wants to have base minimum application to develop he / she has to shell too much compare to other CMS platforms.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Luca S.
Traducir a español

Platform lacking in basic functions

Revisado el 14/3/2020

Puntos a favor

Once all the configuration aspects have been resolved, the platform is working well, it suits for big projects with many SKUs.

Puntos en contra

Configuring the platform is frustrating, it needs high skills and is very poor in basic features. You need to install many extra modules and this could make you lose speed and stability.
Magento is only for PRO users with high economic resources.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Jasmeet S.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Secure and Reliable Web-based E-commerce Solution

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 12/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is providing fast loading speed for your web pages so that you will quickly receive your order and other information regarding your customers. User can attract more customers by providing various coupons and discount offers on the basis of their shopping history. It is providing various payment procedures thus the customer can pay through credit cards or other payment options. User can target audience geographically or on the basis of other factors as a variety of languages are embedded in it.

Puntos a favor

It is providing the best online shopping experience as it helps to integrate with a lot of apps and useful tools. A vast range of customization features is embedded in it so that user can customize their web design and platform according to their choices, services and products so that they can attract more customers to their platform and increase their productivity. These websites can be accessed on various devices like smartphones, tablets, desktop, Android, iOS etc. use can set themes of their platforms as needed.

Puntos en contra

It is required large storage space for it as t is based on heavy processes. It consumes lots of gigabytes of your storage. It is offering various premium tiers which are not affordable for small scale businesses. Varieties of features are not freely available in it as they are subscription-based and you have to pay for them if you need additional features, plugins and extensions.

Emeka O.
Sector: Comercio mayorista

A Robust Ecommerce Content Management System

Revisado el 30/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My team used Magento to build our B2B ecommerce platform, and that helped us to get seed funding. It could have been more stressful to build the ecommerce website from scratch, but Magento eased off the stress appreciably.

Puntos a favor

Magento is a Content Management System (CMS) used for building ecommerce websites. I used Magento when I was part of a team that were building a B2B ecommerce website.

Among the things I love about Magento include:

1. Ability to have multiple user accounts for one store: When I was working on the Ecommerce platform, there was a need to onboard merchants on the platform. The products to be onboarded were quite much and could have been very tedious for one person to onboard all of them. Thanks to the ability to create multiple user accounts for one store while using Magento. This helped to limit the stress.

2. Availability of themes and plugins; Magento makes use of themes and plugins for customisation. This is a beautiful feature as the theme allowed my team to make necessary changes so as to make the website as we desired. The plugin allowed us to add functionalities to the website. Among the functionalities that can be added include invoicing, delivery, etc.

3. Open source and free to use: Magento is an open source software and it is free to use. There are many free themes and plugins one can start using to build ecommerce websites of choice, though some themes and plugins are premium and need to be purchased before they can be used.

There are a few cons I observed about Magento. They include:

1. Hard to learn: It was the first time my team used Magento, and spent sleepless nights trying to understand how it works, and how to customise it. This was very stressful, and was the reason for which my team dumped it.

2. Expensive themes: Magento is not as widely used as some other ecommerce CMSs. This caused there to be fewer theme developers and also making the premium themes to be quite expensive.

3. Small community: Owing to the small user base of Magento, the community is quite small. This made it somewhat hard to get solutions online.

Sachith D.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

For Large Scale Businesses

Revisado el 30/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, We recommend Magento as a remarkable choice for E-commerce especially for those companies whose sales are beyond $1-2 million. Magento provides an excellent platform for businessmen. Moreover, Magento allows its users to automatically update their E-commerce websites and offers companies with solutions and an extensive support network.

Puntos a favor

Opportunities: Magento provides a variety of opportunities for E-commerce in a single dashboard. It is equipped with an excellent Business to Business portal and management system, Additionally, it can store views which helps countries to manage all of their inventory. Such valuable information helps them to improve their catalogs and marketing in the future.

Catalog: Magento provides an excellent platform when it comes to adding up a large number of items and products and piling it together for any storefront website. Also, it provides developers with high customizations and designing capabilities which makes their catalog even more attractive and fascinating for their customers.

Puntos en contra

Charges: No doubt Magento is great software but nothing comes for free, some of the features offered by Magento do not come for free and a subscription is required to gain access to them which seems to be pretty hefty unless the business is running successfully. Additionally, to gain access to the dedicated servers, the users have to pay a sturdy amount.

Non-User Friendly: Magento is non-user friendly at times as it receives constant updates that create problems with the extensions and custom code s you have on the site. Additionally, when it comes to dealing with items in bulk Magento tends to lag and makes the uploading and converting a very slow process.

Scott F.
Sector: Software informático

Complicated But Can't Be Beat

Revisado el 22/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I began using Magento over 15 years ago, in one of their earliest versions, when I had outgrown some of the boxed ASP.net solutions available at the time. The open source nature of the software is absolutely amazing, and it has been fun to watch it expand over all these years. Today I am running 6 different websites with different versions of Magento, and I've built many more than that, most of which are still in use. Magento makes it easy to create and deploy affordable eCommerce solutions that scale and grow with the customer, even if it is a bit tricky to learn for beginners.

Puntos a favor

Magento is easily the most extensive and full-featured piece of open-source eCommerce out there. Once you understand the layout, you'll find that it is very intuitive and flows perfectly. What really shines for me for Magento is all the different options available out there. Not only are there open source versions you can host and manage yourself, but you can pay for the enterprise versions too. There is basically a plug-in or module available at this point for anything you need to accomplish, along with thousands of professionals out there that can help if you get in a jam. Best of all, Magento easily grows with you and is simple to harness and hold back features from, any easy to unchain it and grow with you.

Puntos en contra

It took me a good bit of time to learn AND get comfortable with this software and how it works, which was a bit of a pain, so this software isn't for the faint of heart or a weekend warrior shop keeper who doesn't have extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.

Sector: Bienes de consumo
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Best Enterprise Level eCommerce Platform

Revisado el 16/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Magento is incredible if you have the technical team and developers that know how to work with it and make it shine.

Puntos a favor

Magento has a lot of functionality out of the box to set up and ecommerce store. The UX for M2 is significantly better than it was on M1. You can really narrow down the scope of permissions that your provide to users.

Puntos en contra

There have been a lot of bugs that have come up that should have been worked out before release. There is a fairly high technical barrier to entry compared to other platforms.

Robust Out of Box Features Paired with Customization

Revisado el 16/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In terms of e-commerce platforms, Magento has proven to be a great value because of it extensive out of box features and relatively moderate price. Overall, it is one of the more commonly used platforms, so it is easier to find developers who know and are willing to work with the platform, which can reduce your maintenance costs.

Puntos a favor

The Magento E-Commerce platform offers a wide array of out of box features that are ideal for managing an online store. The platform also provides an extensive amount of flexibility for add-ons and customizations to cater to your specific business model and fulfillment needs. Extensions/Modules for the platform are readily available through a variety of vendors and developers at varying costs depending on the complexity of the feature involved. In a marketplace filled with expensive annual license fees and strict feature offerings, Magento is a great value for the investment.

Puntos en contra

Magento has changed it target audience significantly since its acquisition by Adobe, now catering more to mid- to large-size businesses. This is reflective in its pricing model and its termination of support for the older version of the version of the Community platform (Magento 1). It's flexibility for modules and extensions, while very beneficial, can create complexity and additional development cost when attempting to update the platform, as news releases of the corresponding extensions also needs to be available in order to ensure compatibility. The platform must be properly updated and maintained on a regular basis in order to reduce security vulnerability, which is a responsibility that falls on the consumer as opposed to Magento. Corporate support for the platform is available, but if you do not have an annual subscription the service is not as prompt.

Stephanie G.
Sector: Deportes

Flexible and Administration Ease

Revisado el 21/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Enterprise and dealing with the development company that supported us was terrible but community and a local developer has been great. We didn't have the budget for the big version but were sold into it by the developer when the community version was more appropriate.

Puntos a favor

We are a small family business and reliant (for many things) on our ability to manage the back end of our site. Neither of us have a background in building sites, managing integration, etc. but we have been able to get very comfortable with the back end of the site. For a novice or inexperienced person, I was surprised that I could pick it up quickly. We use the community version which has been critical to controlling costs. At that same time, we haven't sacrificed functionality in that there are some incredible plug-ins that ultimately replaced the Enterprise functionality (which we moved away from because of the annual price tag). We also work with a small development company locally who manage the set up of the plug-ins (but quite honestly it seems fairly straightforward). As the site "breaks" (for lack of a better word), we have our developer do it.

Puntos en contra

It's possible that it is far more plug and play than I realize for plug-ins but would love to see something user friendly created. There used to be some version of Magento that I think was discontinued but you almost need something for smaller companies that gives them the sophistication of the community edition but potentially managed by Magento. In the next few years, we need to make a decision to stay on Magento or move and Shopify has a managed version that is very intriguing. Our computers are using it and Big Commerce and they look every bit as sophisticated on the front end as we do but we are reliant on a separate developer who could move on or go out of business. A stable subscription based product for larger small businesses would be great.

Charlie M.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Traducir a español

An In-depth eCommerce platform if you know how to use it to its potential.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 31/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great platform if you have the development team and budget behind you!

Puntos a favor

I've been using Magento for over 2 years as the main eCommerce platform for an internet based company and is a great bit of kit if you know what your doing. Magento offer a couple of versions to choose from, giving you the ability to select the right platform for your level of expertise.

The platform itself offers an indepth eCommerce system with the ability to pull reports, manage products, promotions, sales and much more, easily and effectively while offering a whole load of other back ground features to really help take your business to another level.

In terms of support there is a whole world of this available via reading Q&A or by contacting them directly. They have a whole help centre dedicated to their platform and offering reasonable support when needed.

Puntos en contra

If you're a beginner into the world of eCommerce platforms then Magento isn't the platform for you. The interface is complex and can come across as a bit overwhelming if you don't know where you're looking for something. While it is a great platform, it is aimed at developers who have the experience to know what they are doing with it. Its not a platform for small businesses looking to set up shop for the first time.

While not a direct reflection on Magento, we suffered lots of attacks from spam bots, some reports where not filtering correctly and we eventually changed to Wordpress when we rebranded. The move was a welcome one as unless you really get to depths with Magento, it can have a draw back effect.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Umair B.

Professional and Awesome E-Commerce Platform

Revisado el 1/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am using Magento in my E-commerce websites and also I have used this platform for my clients. My overall experience with Magento is really awesome because this is the platform that allows me to add products on client's websites with lots of details. My all clients are really happy with the work that I have done for them using Magento. Because this platform gives really unique and professional look to the websites. It's really incredible and it has solved all the eCommerce problems which I was facing in the past. Now I have created a number of online stores using Magento.

Puntos a favor

According to my experience, there are lots of things that I like in Magento. This platform gives you the power to create and build professional e-Commerce stores. We can add products in different categories and we can add complete details of the product. Purchasing options for the product are really fabulous and incredible because we can add different payment options. The dashboard is really easy to understand and use. This is the best open-source e-commerce platform that allows you to add beautiful and stunning themes for your website, So you can build a beautiful e-commerce website.

Puntos en contra

If you are going to install Magento on Local Server, then the method is a bit difficult. But if you are going to install on your own hosting then the process is really easy. So according to my experience, the process of Magento localhost installation should be easy for beginners. All other things about Magento are really awesome and fabulous.

Chamath N.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Magento makes your investments very worthwhile

Revisado el 21/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Magento solves your eCommerce solutions even if you have an online business which requires scaling. Magento helps you to be hosted by eCommerce solutions like Volusion and Shopify that gives the flexibility you need.

Puntos a favor

Are you looking for a solution in eCommerce? Magento provides you the solution of eCommerce. Magento makes your investments very worthwhile even if it is your main business. It has been recommended as one of the best solutions to eCommerce since it is flexible and scalable. It has also become so much popular for the fact many companies bear its name.

Pros -

1. It is user-friendly.
Magento’s administration is has a very simple back end which is easy to navigate and has very perfectly arranged store management features.

2. It is affordable for anyone.
The community version Magento doesn’t require any money to afford since it is free.

3. It is flexible. You have the chance to create anything in Magento because it has been designed in a way that you can customize anything you want.

4. It also gives the ability to fully control the code thereby developing the type of functionality you require.

5. It is easy to scale.
Magento designed in a scalable way on any amount of products you are selling.

Cons-

1. Only the community version of Magento is cheap. The other versions of Magento including support and enterprise and the premium enterprise versions aren’t freely available. Their prices are very high for every person to afford.

2. Magento can only be hosted on dedicated servers.
Since it is large, it can’t be hosted in small servers that aren’t dedicated because it needs to be configured.

3. It requires a lot of time to customize using magneto.
The architecture who have designed it have made it complicated and hence it takes a lot of time to learn the learning curve and make customizations as compared to other eCommerce solutions.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Sector: Comercio minorista

Great For Larger Businesses

Revisado el 27/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mostly positive. Any obstacle can be overcome but still if I didn't need the bells and whistles I would go somewhere else.

Puntos a favor

Magento is open source. You can add anything you want there are an unlimited number of developers and extensions available and with Magento 2 the code is more regulated. It is very easy to scale.

Puntos en contra

Time intensive. For anyone who doesn't need frills Magento is a hassle. It requires constant care, constantly has performance issues and you always need to work on those. It's a highly used platform that is always open to attacks and so security updates need to be done regularly by your in-house or outsourced IT team. It's a lot of work.

Binujaya P.

Magento – The largest community that one can have

Revisado el 28/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In short words, I wouldn’t recommend using this software. It’s has a lot of flaws which need to be fixed as fast as possible. Other software is much better than Magento. It’s not worth your time and money. It’s too expensive and provides little for that kind of money. If you can avoid using Magento that would be perfect for you or your company.

Puntos a favor

What I like about Magento is that they have a large community. A lot of people are using Magento and they are facing the same problems as you. So they can help you out if you just reach them. One simple message should be fine. This is the main thing that I like but besides this Magento offers you some features that other software companies don’t. Like managing multiple stores or if you want you can manage just one. By managing an online store Magento offers you full control over the store and the codes and you can develop them in a way that you want.

Puntos en contra

Now what I don’t like is that for you to use Magento you need to have some previous experience in coding. It’s not easy to use, not everyone can use it. Another thing is that is costly. It’s not worth the money that you are giving because you won’t get anything in return. Magento sometimes works very slow which is not optimal if you are managing a store. Plus it doesn’t have any customer service support which means you are on your own.

Steve B.
Sector: Hostelería

Magento Among the Best for eCommerce

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 6/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I have been very satisfied with Magento Commerce. It did take some getting use to, and now that there are some other competitors in the market, I'd say that Magento has passed my expectations and I would consider Magento as a top competitor for eCommerce. Definitely watch a few tutorials to get an idea about the initial setup, and give Magento Commerce a try.

Puntos a favor

Magento is incredibly flexible, it allows you to start with a framework that has the function to develop an eCommerce platform / store just how you'd want it. There are numerous add-ons that intergrate effectively making it somewhat of an easy plug and play. Considering that I was working on one platform to run several micro-niche stores, it works extremelly well. There's a lot to learn, but it's a superb platform for eCommerce.

Puntos en contra

Just like any business, there will be some investments to make in order to get the eCommerce platform to perform the way you want it to, however, there's a steep learning curve at least from my experience. I had to read and watch a lot of tutorials to get the websites where I wanted them to be but it was also educational since this was the first time I was setting up multi-stores. It was a rather complex procedure, and I had to rely on Magento experts at times to help with the development of the site.

Samuel N.

Robust, but SO Much Work to Use

Revisado el 22/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Honestly, very few. I suppose it's good to have gained a little experience with Magento to add to my repertoire, but that's about it.

Puntos a favor

There are a plethora of installed features: search term synonyms, built-in marketing tools, detailed shipping/packaging settings, separate catalog and cart price rules, etc. It's a monster of a platform, one that serves many companies very well. Not having to install a hundred plugins (like on WP) to do what Magento does out of the box is a plus, for sure, not to mention having to worry about the compatibility, support, and updates on WP plugins.

Puntos en contra

Go away for 5 minutes, you're signed out. Also, literally every website I download Magento to has to have everything reindexed. I get this message immediately after installing Magento: "One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running." Very little info out there on how to fix this, so the first go around was a bit tricky. Not impossible or difficult now, but it's not a good feeling when you install software and immediately it appears broken.

It is simply not easy to make a site look good with Magento. You can, for sure, but it requires SO much more work than other platforms, and there's not an easy way to view the front end without going live.

The idea of not having plugins seemed appealing, but after using Magento, I only use WP with WooCommerce unless a client near-demands that I use Magento. It just takes way to long to create anything. The time I would have spent installing, updating, or researching plugins in WP, I wasted just trying to find my way around Magento. There should be a way to create a quick menu or admin favorites bar or something, so it doesn't take 3 clicks/pages just to get to where you want to be.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Traducir a español

With Magento, developer training is important

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 4/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My introduction to Magento was very bad. I was a developer that got handed a Magento website that had been built by someone who had never used Magento before. I broke many things. I fixed other things. I would find about 5 articles describing how to fix something and none of them said the same thing and sometimes none of it would work.
I took an introduction to Magento course and things started making a lot more sense.
Please, for the sanity of whoever builds your site, make sure they get training if they need it.

Puntos a favor

Magento lets you do so much right out of the box even with the free community edition. It has great product management, comprehensive discounting options, multilingual functionality and more. Customization can also be done to hook Magento into your CRM software, simplifying inventory management.
Since Magento is so popular there's a good chance that if you have a problem to solve someone else has already tried, and possibly succeeded, at solving it. There is a large plugin marketplace.

Puntos en contra

Magento is a beast. You will not be able to make template or other programmatic changes to a Magento without a developer. Even then, the developer you have may struggle because the code can be complicated and confusing and online resources are often out of date or for the wrong version. If you are going to use Magento I strongly recommend that you get a developer that has worked on at least one Magento in the past. If you have the money and time to get your developer trained, Magento offers courses and I found them quite helpful.

Oshan M.

Magento : Perfect eCommerce platform

Revisado el 13/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

More than just an ordinary eCommerce platform which is efficient and effective .

Puntos a favor

Magento is suitable for any business group whether it is a small or large business and its admin dashboard will provide a perfect overview of the business.We can use free and paid plugins as our requirements.It is a Responsive eCommerce platform which can runs on any mobile or computer devices and also Highly customizable and developer friendly CMS platform.Enriched with important features and functionalities to provide everything in a one platform. Magento is capable for integrations such as payment gateways and able to set up currency and languages depend on the location.

Puntos en contra

I'm using magento 2.2 . The main con according to me is, when i need to edit the content of a page it will give us only a small size text area(text box) which is difficult to work with using mouse scroll and also If we are having large number of products website may slow with its performance. Developer skills are required if we want to customize the platform.