10,369 opiniones

Google Workspace

Paquete de aplicaciones de colaboración para equipos.

4.7 /5 (10369 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Servicios financieros

El mundo de Gsuite

Revisado el 22/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

MI experiencia es increíble, un servicio que no falla, veloz, seguro y a un precio accesible, pero lo mas relevante es que esta siempre preocupándose ´por mejorarlo y ofrecerte mas cosas.

Puntos a favor

Para empezar! G Suite puede que no sea la primera opción ya que es difícil entender el valor de todas las herramientas que ofrecen ! si nunca las has usado! lo que mas me gustas es que una vez que usas sus productos! te das cuenta de que no necesitas nada mas que un navegador e internet para hacer de todo.

Puntos en contra

Me parece que hay tantas herramientas! que hace un poco difícil o pesado la iniciación, deberían tener un tour que ayude a integrarte con Google, no solo a usarlo.

Luis manuel F.
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Nos permitió afroantar el aislamiento de manera rapida

Revisado el 7/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Gracias a contar con WorkSpace (Gsuite), logramos tener una contingencia en horas y poder tener a todo el equipo trabajando de forma retoma y colaborativa en menos de una día. El poder contar con una herramienta 100% WEB y Colaborativa nos permitio afrontar este reto.

Puntos en contra

Cuando uno tiene problemas de conectividad toca tener un poll de documentos offline

Margarita E.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
Traducir a español

The total IT solution for schools!

Revisado el 26/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Gsuite for gradebooks, report cards, student information systems, HR forms, office programs, storage of photos and videos and email online 'drive' cloud storage for all our needs.

Puntos a favor

Gsuite offers all the tools you need for collaborative document creation from forms, surveys, spreadsheets, slides (powerpoint), cloud storage, calendars, note taking, accounting and reports.

The templates available for education have many solutions available from lesson planners, calendars, quiz creation, gradebook, reports and meeting programs. Templates can be shared within the community and you can find templates that other schools use and share if it is not available in the standard set. The organizational email system is way more user friendly than other systems. I have worked with a team to establish Gsuite in two schools as the main system, and we are a Google school and the staff and admin do not need Microsoft office anymore as this system covers alternatives to those program.

It auto-saves your work and when working on collaborative documents it is easy to see who has input different items and easily go back and restore previous versions if needed.

Easily compatible to connect data to Google sites.

Puntos en contra

I wish that all the options that are available for excel exist in the Google Spreadsheets - e.g. being able to select multiple tabs and edit all of them at the same time.

As a private international school it is fairly costly with a charge per staff user. Support education in the private sector too - it needs a substantial budget for large schools.

Sam S.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Online Collaboration Solution

Revisado el 26/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have enjoyed using Google Workspace very much and look forward to continuing to use it for collaborating with our team.

Puntos a favor

We have made the greatest use out of the email feature. Being able to store documents online and share access to those documents, even collaborating simultaneously has been another huge feature. Having all of the documents and the history of documents synced across multiple devices has been invaluable.

Puntos en contra

Task management could use some improvement to bring it up to part to competing services.
The ability to manage the permissions for all elements of the users in one location would also be beneficial. Right now you have to enter into certain programs to adjust the settings and sharing rights for individuals rather than being able to do it from the control panel.

Annalisa G.
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

Revisado el 22/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Puntos en contra

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Ryan H.
Sector: Medios de difusión

G Suite for Team Collaboration

Revisado el 30/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic. It hits all of the options I look for in a product; Ease of personal use, ease of collaboration, reliability. I have never had an issue with G-Suite that I haven't been able to solve or get an answer to within minutes. I have never had an issue retrieving or sharing a document from the Shared Drive and editing with coworkers is absolutely flawless and simplistic.

Puntos a favor

It's extremely simple to learn with little to no direction at all. Everything from mail to creating and designing documents whether it be alone or live with another team mate is extremely simple to accomplish. Storage and retrieval of docs within the drive is also extremely simple and reliable as well.

Puntos en contra

I think one of the major hurdles a lot of people have consistently is understanding the Google process for saving a document or saving it to your desktop. It's a very different process than we are used to with typical Microsoft Office products that we learned on. Another issue I see people having is understanding how to share a document on the Drive with someone outside of the organization. Although this is a simple process, I think the directions should be clearer for new users.

Vincent Y.

The Preferred Collaboration and Communication Suite for Small Business

Revisado el 6/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use GSuite tools every day for my business and my full time job, and as a whole, my experience has been very good. As a web designer, I also help many of my clients set up collaberation and communication tools, including GSuite for Business and GSuite for Education, and more often than not, it's a breeze.

Puntos a favor

The feature I like most about GSuite is the range of collaberation and communication tools it offers and its ability to integrate with my everyday web experience. I use Google Docs and Drive to collaberate on web projects. To give a specific example, I use Google docs to put together a sitemap and have my clients make edits to it before placing content on the site. I use GSuite as a way for clients to upload website assets and make them available to me for use on web projects.

Puntos en contra

GSuite is not very intuitive when it comes to setting up options on the administrative side. Everytime I want to look for a particular setting, I need to reference the documentation or Google help site to see where the option is - it's never where you would expect it to be. I can tell that the software was developed by programmers, but I believe they might want to add a few more UI/UX people to the team that develops the administrative interface.

Paul O.
Traducir a español

Google Workspace is the future of email and collaboration.

Revisado el 2/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our clients love it. Our support teams love it. We have used it for years and will never move.

Puntos a favor

Having used G Suite since it first came out, I remember the days of old. Google Workspace was the first to release a cloud email system that was good. Microsoft came along later with the Office 365, but Google was developed in the cloud and the collaboration and working in document in a browser shows how far ahead of Microsoft, Google is.

Puntos en contra

It is quite technical to setup. As an end user, the front end is very intuitive. A lot of clients are used to using Outlook as their email software and integrating it into Outlook is not ideal. But this is really not the real use case.

Mark S.
Sector: Arte y artesanía
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

The easiest word and spreadsheet software available

Revisado el 7/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have alternated back and forth with using other word processing software but always come back to this one because of its ease of use the cloud storage for all my documents and the ability for other people to work on the documents simultaneously.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is group together with my email my word processing and my spreadsheet work.

Puntos en contra

It can be frustrating sometimes when sending documents to people who use other types of file types but that has improved over time and will probably continue to improve.

Sector: Producción audiovisual
Traducir a español

Once started, you will never stop

Revisado el 30/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Working together on files and having everything availble anytime is great!

Puntos a favor

They make anytime, anyplace, anydevice reality.

Puntos en contra

User management for companies should be easier, now we use an extra solution for this.

Benjamin B.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Affordable & Easy to Use

Revisado el 5/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Workplace, just like any Google product, is extremely simple to use and is extremely reliable. There are more features on it than I am currently able to use, which is a good place to be!

Puntos a favor

I love that our team is able to have a professional email address, yet they are also to log in as if it is a Gmail account. It is SO easy to set up on phones and devices.

Puntos en contra

I wish deleted emails were saved for longer than 30 days. I really don’t have any cons other than that.

Jonny C.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Perfect option for business email and storage

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 20/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is a product I would definitely recommend to anyone needing to sort out their own business workspace for docs and emails. It is very cheap for their smaller packages which I work on, and the integration with other Google products makes life a lot easier.

Puntos a favor

After having issues with email deliverability this was a primary reason for me to seek to switch my business admin to a new provider. Having received a recommendation for G Suite I switched to Google and have been very happy. Emails are now sent without any deliverability issues and I have everything stored in one place. It integrates seamlessly with other Google products, such as Google Docs, so if you use these as well I recommend looking into G Suite. It is also very competitively priced.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to really dislike so far. Everything works smoothly as advertised and at a very low cost. Have not encountered any issues.

Max S.
Sector: Música

A Great Product, Once You Get Your Head Around It

Revisado el 12/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I began my small business at University and wanted to make our identity seem more cohesive, part of a large network and, most importantly, professional. I did some research and it seemed that Google had the best features and, of course, has an excellent reputation globally (being one of the most well known products on the planet).

Google Workspace was certainly a challenge to get my head around for a number of reasons. Mainly because there are just so many features to navigate through. I remember having a serious issue early on working with Google Workspace where I hadn't been receiving issues due to a technical issue which far surpassed my understanding of how the products works internally. Something wasn't sending the right information to another thing, and because someone had done something with our domain hosting platform, I just stopped receiving emails all together. Turns out, I hadn't been receiving emails for 2 weeks! I just thought no one was getting back to me (being a start up business and all).

I spoke with several different members of customer support who were fantastic, and we got the issue sorted within 48 hours. I now have a larger team, and the online co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are easy to understand and accessible, and the eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

Puntos a favor

The co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are accessible and really handy. More generally, the Google Workspace eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

The Customer Service team is very responsive, approachable and understanding. I've had a few issues with Google Workspace, largely for mistakes made on my part, and the Customer Service has typically rectified the issue within 48 hours.

Puntos en contra

I found the Google Workspace really quite tricky to get to grips with. It took me over a month of re-visiting the Admin feature to really understand how to utilise it properly. The more the company the grew, the more features I needed to consider using and the learning process re-started all over again.

This isn't necessarily something that can be changed but, for example, I would have really loved a virtual tour of how to use each feature as and when I needed to use it.

Carlos henrique O.
Traducir a español

All your working needs in one place and shareable with everyone in your Company.

Revisado el 1/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Since my first day the use of this software was a must!
Besides my personal use, which gave me familiarity with the tools, I'm wasn't accustomed to use with a team. In the end it was easier than I've thought!
With Sheets we could maintain everything updated to our clients and Slides was the major tool to our Chief Officers presentations. Even Engineering and Product Team improved the knowledge of new resources to our collaborators. All of this because of the easiness and speed to make a presentation or sheets.
Our Intranet is hosted on Sites and we can access everything in a few steps, with a beautiful design.
Any company documentation is on Docs, all of it hosted on the company Drive, making it a center of information and storage to these shareable information. Access limitations are on the way so anyone can see only what matters and, if needed, you could have access granted easily.
In these difficult times that we're living now, Meet is our only team meeting tool, whether for general meetings or with separated teams, one-to-one meetings are being held this way too. The call quality (even if we have 40 people simultaneously) is incredible. The chat features during the meeting and the possibility to mute someone make Meet an extraordinary tool in this compilation that is practically complete for your daily work.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, almost everything is intuitive.
Customizable content on your mailbox (tags, folders, mail rules, models and more).
All tools you may need (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet) and they're easily shareable, extremely necessary in times like these were almost everyone is working from home.
Marketplace has extensions for almost every need or tools you use.

Puntos en contra

It should have clearer, more specific and easier to find documentation. Sometimes you may think that some resource don't exist, but, it was there all the time.
Most models should fit everyone, however, sometimes you'll need to customize from an existent model to make something more specific.

Alex F.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Traducir a español

The way to go for startups

Revisado el 30/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

G Workspace is my go-to for new teams and I routinely advise others to go this way, simply to save headaches down the road.

Puntos a favor

Google Apps... aka Google Suite (now "Google Workspace") has been around for some 15 years, and it's the fastest way to get a team online with email and a suite of collaboration tools, while still having a solid pathway for growth in maturity. Cost is very affordable for most startups. Native android integration for mail, calendar, etc. is very important.

Puntos en contra

A frequent annoyance for startups is that "obsolete" team member accounts are still charged at the full per-user rate, unless their account (including emails, drive etc.) is entirely deleted. Far better would be an "user archive" option at a discounted rate. Sometimes startups have dozens of temporary team members, and preserving their correspondence is very important for legal and other reasons.

Anastasia C.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Revisado el 3/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Puntos a favor

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Puntos en contra

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

Murtaza R.
Sector: Investigación
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Better price/storage than any of the competitors!

Revisado el 27/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's a pretty great product overall, however, the lack of communication from their support team, and more importantly their lack of presence in updating the features towards Linux distributions is disappointing. In spite of that, they are pretty much above every other competing product, when compared to ease of use, and fluidity between moving across projects, and teams.

Puntos a favor

The G Suite functionality is perfect for collaborating across different teams. The versioning system is quite intuitive as compared to other archaic methods. One of the most enticing thing about G-Suite is that it provides and end-to-end offering from domains, docs to storage with Google Drive. There are other competing products, but they do not really match the G-Suite with it's tight integration with different operating systems, and more specifically with the Chrome browser, that enables cross-platform support even for Linux distros.

Puntos en contra

G Suite docs are great for versioning and creating quick drafts and share ideas, however the docs that include, slides/spreadsheet/text are severely lacking in features that MS Office has, specifically in terms of the flexibility in customizing margins for example, or even basic features in editing complex math/symbols.

Additionally, support for Google Drive while great for Windows/OS X operating systems, is non-existent for Linux distros, specifically their Google File Stream offering, which was one of the driving motivation to switch over to the G Suite.

Darrell W.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Traducir a español

G Suite is a must in our business

Revisado el 29/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Super easy to use and very much fill our needs as a company with team members all over. It is especially good now with WFH protocals.

Puntos a favor

It has so many different tools that are included in the suite, it is a real value and it makes collaboration and sharing so simple. With everything in the cloud and on the computer it makes me wonder why it took us so long to switch. It just keeps getting better.

Puntos en contra

the web site software is a little limiting and could have a lot more features.

Sector: Comercio minorista

The Best Out There For Collaborative Work

Revisado el 23/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love Google Suite. It truly is the best collaborative site out there. It makes communication, sharing, and editing super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love how easy it is to collaborate with teammates. I never have to worry about saving a document or losing a document. Google suite makes it easy to keep all my files in one place and share my files with hundreds of other users. G Suite has a lot of storage for my files and makes it easy to archive and retrieve any file. I also love how you can search for a document by typing any word in the file. I use G Suite for everything

Puntos en contra

There is not much to complain about but I dislike how difficult it is to remove large quantities of files. I also have a love hate relationship with how detailed the progress history is—while it is beneficial for tracking work, it is frustration when it causes problems among teammates.

Shiva M.

G Suite review

Revisado el 7/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall G suite is best for any organization and you have to compromise for some of the features such as collaboration tools, Comparing to Skype or Team their hangout isn't great so far. Overall I can proudly recommend this services to anyone with their own research (what they want?).

Puntos a favor

Well, A complete google package is suitable for any business. Premium google adds on packages are bonuses. Storage is a very excellent buy for literally anything. There is no need for any special training for employees. Anyone can easily use it. No hassle to train employees. Very organized and fully cloud-based. Gmail, drive, Voice are great development.

Puntos en contra

Apart from good features there are few things that people don't like about this product. This is entirely webbased and many of us don't like this. Very average/poor support system comparing to their competitors. Collaboration tools are not great as their competitors offer. Pricing should be even more better.

Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
Traducir a español

Great office solution for our small team

Revisado el 12/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I'm happy with the software. It's easy for the team to use, document sharing and working on the same document together is very simple.

I finally feel Google Chat is at least somewhat more comparable to Slack, but since it was so far behind when we started using G Suite, we're now stuck with Slack and switch is just too much of a hurdle. So if you're starting out with G Suite now you might be able to save yourself the money on a separate Slack subscription as well.

Puntos a favor

G Suite has been very easy for our small team to use. The web apps are user friendly and easy for anyone to quickly get up to speed on.

Google Meet is also very easy to use for team or external video meetings, and offers dial-in numbers for participants if some are on slow internet connections or don't have a microphone setup for their computer. The video quality has improved dramatically since I first started using it back in 2018. It works in the browser with no additional software installation needed, so it's quick and easy to use each time.

Puntos en contra

Gmail needs an overhaul, especially the settings area to make it more user-friendly. Setting up custom keyboard shortcuts to navigate through Gmail is cumbersome and there doesn't appear to be a way to map a shortcut to "Display images" in an e-mail if you have loading of these turned off by default, which I do for privacy and tracking reasons.

For Google Drive it doesn't seem to save the sort order setting for each folder and there's no way to get this to save. Some folders where I prefer to sort the file order by Last Modified so recent ones show at the top then impact the sort order of other folders where I'd prefer it stay in alphabetical order.

Google Meet needs to add more features similar to other video conferencing solutions to stay competitive.

Ilan D.
Traducir a español

Nice features but the service is a Google service = no service.

Revisado el 25/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it's a good and fast suite with most of the things we need.
It's lightweight and cheaper than office suite and the option to work even on tablets is very nice.
It lack the intuitive ease to use as Microsoft products and lack of support even if you pay.
Google likes your money but doesn't care about support.

Puntos a favor

We love the simplicity of the option to work online with the staff in our organization or outside our organization.
The suite is simple but well done with most of the things we need.

Puntos en contra

It's too simple at times and the easy of use you can find on Microsoft products is not find here.
It seems that it has more potential if someone would have thought a bit more on usability.
The worst part in Google products is the lack of support.
After ours of searching how to download a receipt, I saw help pages that sent me to other nonexistent pages and after years of searching - we have no answer.
Google have great products, most of them are very simple and this is their advantage but I hope that they will also take care of their paid customers and give them support.
Even Microsoft have a help center...

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Traducir a español

All in one solution for new companies

Revisado el 23/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There is hardly any other tool that offers this much at this price. Google Drive and all its document creation features are essentially a must in any modern company, and the only other option is Office 365 which is still miles away due to their late online adoption and unreasonable price. And it comes attached with the de-facto email manager and a calendar that works out of the vox in almost any android device.
The value for money is very competitive.

Puntos a favor

GSuite is a plug and play set of productivity tools for virtually any company but specially but starting companies (as early choices may have large impacts down the road). If you're looking into having your email account set up with your domain name, this is the way to go as it works seamlessly to provide a gmail account in that domain (little configuration). Plus, along comes a calendar, video-calls, cloud space for files, and a suite of document creation tools (docs, sheets, slides, etc). Since all of these are very connected with each other, this was a no-brainer choice and very powerful for startups.

Puntos en contra

Google created an amazing product by just stiching several of its already existing products and making them work together really well, but beyond that (which is already a lot) there is little else. For example, it's just normal that people enter and leave a company, and the support for forwarding emails or managing these "old accounts" is limited. Other specific functionalities are also limited or a bit too complicated in comparison with the rest of the suite, like managing rooms, creating email lists, or controlling permissions.
Also, one misses a Slack-like functionality. Where is google's version of slack? It could so easily be integrated in Gsuite.

Paul D.
Sector: Medios online
Traducir a español

Arguably essential for any serious small to large businesses

Revisado el 16/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you're a small business then it's a no brainer: one low monthly fee and you get enterprise-level email, cloud storage and collaboration tools. I use it for my own business, and I recommend it to any of the small to medium-sized businesses we work it.

Puntos a favor

- Best in class office suite (docs, sheets, slides with collaborative editing and versions)
- Collaboration and sharing is easy (from shared docs, cloud storage and video calls)
- Reliable, spam-protected, email service (gmail)
- Constant improvements: g-suite has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years ; it's only getting better
- So, so much more capability if you want to dive into everything from user-roles to managing employee devices and dedicated apps...

Puntos en contra

Sometimes Google's menus can be a bit unituitive. There's almost too much here (especially if you're a smaller organisation)! It would be nice to have a click-and-go set up process with tooltips explaining the features for those new to the service. But generally everything is well-documented.

Jessica F.
Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

All in one solution

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 9/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic! We took 2 different cloud servers and merged them into just G Suite. We have cloud based backups, it is very user friendly (even for the less tech-savvy volunteers!), and the setup was super easy. Honestly we dragged our feet with the setup and file transfer because we expected it to be more complicated than it was! I wish we had done this a few years ago!

Puntos a favor

Having G Suite allowed us to condense several different file organization/data base software programs into one (G Suite). This allows our non-profit animal rescue to store animal records (owner surrender forms, shelter paperwork, vet invoices, behavior evaluations) in an organized fashion. We also use G Suite for our forms (adoption, owner surrender, etc.) for information coming in. It is very easy to organize and/or search for information. All of our volunteers can have access to what we need without navigating complicated software or programs.

Puntos en contra

Some of the add-ons to particular features within G Suite can become discontinued and no longer supported which means we need to find new and similar add-ons to meet our needs. I do appreciate that these discontinuations are done with the purpose of maintaining client privacy and ensuring that add-ons are reputable.

Some people get frustrated when they do not take the time to organize their Drive and thus they have difficulties finding documents. Organizing documents on Drive is not as intuitive for many people as it is on the actual computer drive (I'm not sure why!).