10,615 opiniones

Google Workspace

Paquete de aplicaciones de colaboración para equipos.

4.7 /5 (10615 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
10,615 opiniones
Edison S.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

El mundo de Gsuite

Revisado el 22/9/2020

MI experiencia es increíble, un servicio que no falla, veloz, seguro y a un precio accesible, pero lo mas relevante es que esta siempre preocupándose ´por mejorarlo y ofrecerte mas cosas.

Puntos a favor

Para empezar! G Suite puede que no sea la primera opción ya que es difícil entender el valor de todas las herramientas que ofrecen ! si nunca las has usado! lo que mas me gustas es que una vez que usas sus productos! te das cuenta de que no necesitas nada mas que un navegador e internet para hacer de todo.

Puntos en contra

Me parece que hay tantas herramientas! que hace un poco difícil o pesado la iniciación, deberían tener un tour que ayude a integrarte con Google, no solo a usarlo.

Luis manuel F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nos permitió afroantar el aislamiento de manera rapida

Revisado el 7/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Gracias a contar con WorkSpace (Gsuite), logramos tener una contingencia en horas y poder tener a todo el equipo trabajando de forma retoma y colaborativa en menos de una día. El poder contar con una herramienta 100% WEB y Colaborativa nos permitio afrontar este reto.

Puntos en contra

Cuando uno tiene problemas de conectividad toca tener un poll de documentos offline

Mindy I.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Necessary part of my business

Revisado el 23/3/2021

I use Google Workspace primarily for email and Google Drive. I do use a lot of space on the drive and I share different files and folders with many different people. This is extremely important in my line of work, as I'm also sharing files and collaborating with clients and teammates.

Puntos a favor

Using my multiple email addresses in one place is extremely important for me. I am able to use all of my email addresses and sort them as necessary into different folders, which makes life so much easier, rather than having to login to separate inboxes.

Puntos en contra

I wish that it was easier to have it respond from the email it was sent to. I can check multiple emails in one Workspace account, but when I reply it comes from my main email, unlike when you set them up separately in Gmail - I feel that system works better for multiple emails.

Michael A.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Reliable - Must Have Product

Revisado el 10/3/2021

I love it, we use it in the company very much. Starting from the survey (GoogleForm), documents (GoogleDocs) and data (GoogleSheet). It's very helpful. The team, even can save budget not to buy Microsoft product by using this online service. We love it so much.

1. Extremely easy to use
2. Easily accessible for everyone
3. Affordable for the price, already include all-in price (including mail service)

Puntos en contra

It's only a minor thing. Few shortcuts of GoogleSheet are a bit different compared to Excel. It's not a big deal though.

Michael B.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

G Suite - The New Standard for Education

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Google is awesome. Google Sucks. Google changes things at random, because they think they know better than you. Google's project vision often excludes we the user. They have plans for one application, so you won't get a feature in another. They intend to replace something, so you can just do without while we work on it, to later discontinue it.

But G-Suite works. It's awesome for email. It has a terrific set of applications that are becoming mainstream enough that I get less and less shouts at for it not being office. Google Drive is great, as a last bastion of storage for when someone loses their documents.

The configurations of various apps for users is awesome for most of the Google Apps (if they have been blessed to give you such settings).

Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a necessity in a Google Education district. Would I use it for email even If I wasn't? Yes I sure would. The rest of the options, iffy.

Puntos a favor

G Suite, a powerful collection of Googles Utilities wrapped up in a business-centric manageable cloud (for in our case, Education).

There is a large amount of customization available based upon users by OU, which can trickle down into Chromebook management, and more.

Quick alias support for name changes.
Extra Routing steps for email if you wish (route through your own filters, or a second route for internal archiving).
Enable / Disable GSuite apps based upon OU. And configurations based upon such.
Password Syncs with Active Directory (requires an install on a password management server).
User Sync with Active Directry (requires another install on a directory server).

Puntos en contra

G Suite is excellent. But G Suite does suffer some flaws.

The management interface is SLOW. I cannot underscore this enough. Antique "Active Directory Users and Computers" is like lightning compared to using the management interface.

The mangaement inferface tends to forget your log-ins mid stream, it doesn't remember where you were, and your attempted setting change wasn't set. Don't forget.

Some interfaces hide the save button (seemingly...). Other settings are saved on click (lack of consistency).
New features are often bleeding edge, but also sometimes completely excluded because "it's not for business customers"?
Restrict "Hangouts" for some users? No... you cannot, you have to use "Hangouts Chat" because that's the business client, but that doesn't integrate into email.

Bex K.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Collaboration in Non-Profit Setting

Revisado el 15/1/2021

We couldn't function without Google Workspace, but it's not without it's flaws. I particularly wish there was better support options!

Puntos a favor

Google Workspace offers an amazing ability to collaborate with my colleagues. Particularly right now, as we all work from home, being able to edit documents together, write comments, share new versions, organize many files, and more has increased our online collaboration and therefore improved the quality of our work.

Puntos en contra

I find Google's support pretty challenging to use. When I run into challenges, particularly with formatting documents I've uploaded as a PDF and want to edit in Google Documents, I am rarely able to resolve my issue with advice from their support page. I find it hard to ask questions and get useful results back, so I either end up working around the issue or seeking advice from informal platforms. Additionally, I don't love their task management options. It's not as collaborative or user-friendly as other products.

Bart M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The easy all-in-one collaboration suite

Revisado el 13/2/2021

Google Workspace is an affordable solution for our team to make sure we can focus on the job and have everything at our disposal without the need for an IT team to manage our infrastructure or account management.

Puntos a favor

Google Workspace was our go-to-choice when moving away from a Microsoft environment. It allows us, like no other of its competitors to:

1) collaborate with ease
As we work together on documents all the time, it is really easy to have Google's suite of tools at our disposal with a generous amount of data.

2) setup & onboard new users without hassle
Adding new users, even temporary account for students is really easy. Sharing previous docs, an onboarding map and the likes is done with almost no effort.

3) manage rights & permissions
Managing users and adding them to subsidiaries or managing individual rights is straightforward.

Puntos en contra

At first, the 100% webbased solution, was not fully trusted for users when going offline. But Google has come a long way improving towards a solution that works perfectly on and offline.

Chromebooks that enter the domain are treated automatically as 'managed' by the organisation, which limits some functionalities even when this is not intended. It is a minor downside however and actually makes sense to do it this way.

Tiffany A.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Indispensable tool set, especially in an increasingly remote/virtual workforce

Revisado el 16/1/2021

We do everything in Workspace. Other than our ATS, all of our day to day communication and documentation activities are performed on Workspace, we have all but gotten rid of Microsoft and Zoom

Puntos a favor

Each app is seamlessly integrated into all the other apps. Communicating with my team, collaborating on deliverables and documents, calendar management, video meetings and email literally all in one place. Workspace has significantly sped up work flow, I never realized how much time it took to do the little things like attach documents, create and send video meeting invites, and waiting on my teammates to respond to emails or other chat systems. Having everything housed in Google means every tool you need can be accessed in the same tab, making it almost impossible to not see a new email or chat to come through. These things might sound silly, our production has sped up so significantly since switching from several different software and applications to Google Workspace.

Puntos en contra

There aren't a lot of cons really, but if I have to pick something, I'd say it is a little confusing starting out when people refer to Hangouts vs. Meet vs. Chat vs. Duo and things like that just because all of them pretty much share different combinations of the same messaging, video chat and/or voice calling functions. Google is consolidating all these services into fewer apps (which are included in Workspace), and apps that will eventually be unsupported (like Hangouts) are still functional and being slowly fazed out, so this isn't even really much of a con.

Norzihan I.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Has everything for online collaboration

Revisado el 12/2/2021

The best experience that i have with collaborating software is with Google Workspace, I can get my work done everywhere thanks to easy access to all the software under Google Workspace that are reachable over the internet. Spacious storage offered even for a free account really helping me managing my software cost.

Puntos a favor

From document creation to email management, Google Workspace has everything covered and there are numerous integration of software that can be paired with this workspace. Collaborating with others definitely a piece of cake as everything is easily sharable as long you given access to them to using your content.

Puntos en contra

It is so difficult to get hold of their customer service. I need to wait hours to get hold of their customer care from the live chat and the only option i have is to opening a support ticket from the email, which takes days for them to replies back. That is the only thing that make me frustrating with google product.

Matthew N.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Google Workspace wins over every other platform

Revisado el 8/1/2021

Google Workspace is a business ESSENTIAL for me. I recommend it over other similar platforms. With all docs being cloud-based and instantly synced across devices and for multiple users, I've left hard drive based programs behind.

Puntos a favor

I can sync across devices. I can log in and navigate among multiple inboxes simultaneously, with Gmail, but also Drive and Google Docs.

Puntos en contra

Since the beginning, Gmail has never given the ability to adjust the left-column folder menu size. My folder names would often benefit from a larger name, but I've learned to live with it.

Matthew B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for startup and easy to quickly scale

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Perfect for the teams that require emails with their custom domain names and allows for developers to extend their team quickly without attracting much cost. Flexible payment options are available as the team grows and is bundled with their other google services which are highly available and used throughout the industry.

Puntos a favor

The product was quick to acquire and setup - completed it in less than a day. The system helps you along the way to setup with your custom domains and facilitates a quick transition with as little downtime as possible.

Puntos en contra

I would have liked more storage with my plan - but it is a choice to upgrade. I chose to not go with more storage due to the cost at the time. However, it's important to note that in comparison to everything else on the market this is very affordable.

Tanmay S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Essential Tool but costly

Revisado el 4/2/2021

I am working in a startup, and there is a lot of hiring going on. It is really very easy to onboard a new employ and get him started with the company.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to setup, how to create multiple user under one organisation and their email ids. We can have alias emails ids also. 30GB drive storage for file management id also very good. The best thing I like about it is real time collaboration on google docs, sheets and slides.

Puntos en contra

Only thing I don't like about it is its price. It is really very costly as compared to Zoho suite, which also gives comparable services.

Miguel R.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helpful software to collaborate with teammates on a variety of documents

Revisado el 7/4/2021

As a research driven individual, i have looked for a variety of resources that allow me to collaborate with my teammates on research articles that have a very tight deadline. I came across Google Software that is a highly sophisticated website with a variety of online features to accommodate any research needs from editing and formatting documents to creating folders for organization purposes and other features. I highly recommend this software to any organization that needs collaboration tools.

Puntos a favor

Google workspace is a highly sophisticated software that allows you to collaborate and share documents with other individuals that have been granted access via Gmail or any other chat platforms. I use this software on a daily basis to edit and format the research articles that my teammates and I are planning to publish in the future and I have found the tools provided by Google workspace to be extremely functional. One of my favorite features of the software is receiving the notifications over Gmail specifically when a certain section of the document has been assign to you or when you assign it to a team member. Also, this software makes notes of the changes made by a team member and allows to make comments on an specific section and this is extremely helpful when collaborating with others. The software works great on any browser and I recently find out that it can also be access through the phone as well which makes its functionality and versatility even better than I expected. This software is immensely functional and serves a variety of purposes for corporate or any organization, therefore, it is a highly multifaceted tool to collaborate with others on any document and it includes the online version of Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and many others

Puntos en contra

The software works great on any browser and it is highly functional and sophisticated. So far, I have not found any issues pertaining to its functionality, however, definitely one feature that could be added in the future is the offline access. This will be a great addition since it will allow you to work offline, on the road or when the internet malfunctions.

Rebecca S.
  • Sector: Construcción

A very multifaceted tool

Revisado el 22/3/2021

Our company uses G Suite for email, calendar, Google Docs & Drive, Google Voice (occasionally for sales efforts), etc. In general, it works like a well oiled machine. It is great for managing teams. Also, with my account synced across devices, it makes working from anywhere seamless.

Puntos a favor

I like the many layers of customization and the various tools available as part of G Suite (Workspace). I like that I can easily manage the accounts of all Users as admin, from resetting passwords, to creating new accounts, to terminating accounts. I like that along with email, we have the calendar, and the larger Drive Storage. I like that I can do attachments up to 25mb and that Google will convert anything over to a link. I like that searching is very easy and, as creepy as it is that Google can read text in photos, I like that it helps me to find things no matter the format it is in. I like that I can turn off Conversation view (which I hate). I like that I can customize my inbox.

Puntos en contra

I HATE that when I, as admin, delete a user account, it doesn't automatically prompt me to download an archive of their email history. I wish that when deleting an account, you could set up email forwarding for a set amount of time. I hate that when I do download an email archive, it is in a file format that I cannot find any way to open. I hate that when I create an event in the calendar, it automatically creates a Hangout link (which confuses people if the invite is for a Zoom meeting - they use the wrong link). I WISH G Suite had more integration with Google Places/Business. I have tried to talk to G Suite support about issues with our business listings, but could get no help.

Tyler C.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

G-Suite is an easy pivot into the business world for new companies.

Revisado el 29/1/2021

G Suite made setting up a business very easy. I don't know of an easier platform that is so familiar and painless to setup. It took a portion of a day to tie in the domain name for email, get the accounts setup, create signatures, format a mailbox and get rolling sending people my new email. It was great. The integration of Google Meets was a good addition that responded to the evolving marketplace of remote visual meetings (and at least for now it's free, which is also a great bonus).

Puntos a favor

Being a consumer Gmail user makes the step into G-Suite very easy. The interface remains the same, so you get all of the well-known advantages of gmail as a base to start with--which is great. Beyond that: the setup and management is easy, adding and subtracting users is a snap, the labels for organization is very useful, it ties apps like Docs, Calendar and Drive very well, and it's cost effective.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see the Suite continue to evolve to offer things that a business can utilize that a basic consumer might not. Google has a lot of competition to work with, people who have tried this and have examples out there to see what works and what doesn't. Specifically, some more nuanced aspects of filing / archiving, archiving an entire folder of emails to individual PDFs for record to free up drive space, sorting moving Sent emails the same way that the Inbox works. I'd also like to be able to save emails, but ditch the attachments to lower the weight on storage space.

Max S.
  • Sector: Música

A Great Product, Once You Get Your Head Around It

Revisado el 12/1/2021

I began my small business at University and wanted to make our identity seem more cohesive, part of a large network and, most importantly, professional. I did some research and it seemed that Google had the best features and, of course, has an excellent reputation globally (being one of the most well known products on the planet).

Google Workspace was certainly a challenge to get my head around for a number of reasons. Mainly because there are just so many features to navigate through. I remember having a serious issue early on working with Google Workspace where I hadn't been receiving issues due to a technical issue which far surpassed my understanding of how the products works internally. Something wasn't sending the right information to another thing, and because someone had done something with our domain hosting platform, I just stopped receiving emails all together. Turns out, I hadn't been receiving emails for 2 weeks! I just thought no one was getting back to me (being a start up business and all).

I spoke with several different members of customer support who were fantastic, and we got the issue sorted within 48 hours. I now have a larger team, and the online co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are easy to understand and accessible, and the eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

Puntos a favor

The co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are accessible and really handy. More generally, the Google Workspace eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

The Customer Service team is very responsive, approachable and understanding. I've had a few issues with Google Workspace, largely for mistakes made on my part, and the Customer Service has typically rectified the issue within 48 hours.

Puntos en contra

I found the Google Workspace really quite tricky to get to grips with. It took me over a month of re-visiting the Admin feature to really understand how to utilise it properly. The more the company the grew, the more features I needed to consider using and the learning process re-started all over again.

This isn't necessarily something that can be changed but, for example, I would have really loved a virtual tour of how to use each feature as and when I needed to use it.

Sam S.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Online Collaboration Solution

Revisado el 26/12/2020

We have enjoyed using Google Workspace very much and look forward to continuing to use it for collaborating with our team.

Puntos a favor

We have made the greatest use out of the email feature. Being able to store documents online and share access to those documents, even collaborating simultaneously has been another huge feature. Having all of the documents and the history of documents synced across multiple devices has been invaluable.

Puntos en contra

Task management could use some improvement to bring it up to part to competing services.
The ability to manage the permissions for all elements of the users in one location would also be beneficial. Right now you have to enter into certain programs to adjust the settings and sharing rights for individuals rather than being able to do it from the control panel.

Carlos henrique O.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All your working needs in one place and shareable with everyone in your Company.

Revisado el 1/11/2020

Since my first day the use of this software was a must!
Besides my personal use, which gave me familiarity with the tools, I'm wasn't accustomed to use with a team. In the end it was easier than I've thought!
With Sheets we could maintain everything updated to our clients and Slides was the major tool to our Chief Officers presentations. Even Engineering and Product Team improved the knowledge of new resources to our collaborators. All of this because of the easiness and speed to make a presentation or sheets.
Our Intranet is hosted on Sites and we can access everything in a few steps, with a beautiful design.
Any company documentation is on Docs, all of it hosted on the company Drive, making it a center of information and storage to these shareable information. Access limitations are on the way so anyone can see only what matters and, if needed, you could have access granted easily.
In these difficult times that we're living now, Meet is our only team meeting tool, whether for general meetings or with separated teams, one-to-one meetings are being held this way too. The call quality (even if we have 40 people simultaneously) is incredible. The chat features during the meeting and the possibility to mute someone make Meet an extraordinary tool in this compilation that is practically complete for your daily work.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, almost everything is intuitive.
Customizable content on your mailbox (tags, folders, mail rules, models and more).
All tools you may need (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet) and they're easily shareable, extremely necessary in times like these were almost everyone is working from home.
Marketplace has extensions for almost every need or tools you use.

Puntos en contra

It should have clearer, more specific and easier to find documentation. Sometimes you may think that some resource don't exist, but, it was there all the time.
Most models should fit everyone, however, sometimes you'll need to customize from an existent model to make something more specific.

Alex F.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The way to go for startups

Revisado el 30/10/2020

G Workspace is my go-to for new teams and I routinely advise others to go this way, simply to save headaches down the road.

Puntos a favor

Google Apps... aka Google Suite (now "Google Workspace") has been around for some 15 years, and it's the fastest way to get a team online with email and a suite of collaboration tools, while still having a solid pathway for growth in maturity. Cost is very affordable for most startups. Native android integration for mail, calendar, etc. is very important.

Puntos en contra

A frequent annoyance for startups is that "obsolete" team member accounts are still charged at the full per-user rate, unless their account (including emails, drive etc.) is entirely deleted. Far better would be an "user archive" option at a discounted rate. Sometimes startups have dozens of temporary team members, and preserving their correspondence is very important for legal and other reasons.

Anastasia C.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Revisado el 3/10/2020

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Puntos a favor

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Puntos en contra

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

Vincent Y.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

The Preferred Collaboration and Communication Suite for Small Business

Revisado el 6/10/2020

I use GSuite tools every day for my business and my full time job, and as a whole, my experience has been very good. As a web designer, I also help many of my clients set up collaberation and communication tools, including GSuite for Business and GSuite for Education, and more often than not, it's a breeze.

Puntos a favor

The feature I like most about GSuite is the range of collaberation and communication tools it offers and its ability to integrate with my everyday web experience. I use Google Docs and Drive to collaberate on web projects. To give a specific example, I use Google docs to put together a sitemap and have my clients make edits to it before placing content on the site. I use GSuite as a way for clients to upload website assets and make them available to me for use on web projects.

Puntos en contra

GSuite is not very intuitive when it comes to setting up options on the administrative side. Everytime I want to look for a particular setting, I need to reference the documentation or Google help site to see where the option is - it's never where you would expect it to be. I can tell that the software was developed by programmers, but I believe they might want to add a few more UI/UX people to the team that develops the administrative interface.

Murtaza R.
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Better price/storage than any of the competitors!

Revisado el 27/9/2020

It's a pretty great product overall, however, the lack of communication from their support team, and more importantly their lack of presence in updating the features towards Linux distributions is disappointing. In spite of that, they are pretty much above every other competing product, when compared to ease of use, and fluidity between moving across projects, and teams.

Puntos a favor

The G Suite functionality is perfect for collaborating across different teams. The versioning system is quite intuitive as compared to other archaic methods. One of the most enticing thing about G-Suite is that it provides and end-to-end offering from domains, docs to storage with Google Drive. There are other competing products, but they do not really match the G-Suite with it's tight integration with different operating systems, and more specifically with the Chrome browser, that enables cross-platform support even for Linux distros.

Puntos en contra

G Suite docs are great for versioning and creating quick drafts and share ideas, however the docs that include, slides/spreadsheet/text are severely lacking in features that MS Office has, specifically in terms of the flexibility in customizing margins for example, or even basic features in editing complex math/symbols.

Additionally, support for Google Drive while great for Windows/OS X operating systems, is non-existent for Linux distros, specifically their Google File Stream offering, which was one of the driving motivation to switch over to the G Suite.

Ryan H.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

G Suite for Team Collaboration

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Fantastic. It hits all of the options I look for in a product; Ease of personal use, ease of collaboration, reliability. I have never had an issue with G-Suite that I haven't been able to solve or get an answer to within minutes. I have never had an issue retrieving or sharing a document from the Shared Drive and editing with coworkers is absolutely flawless and simplistic.

Puntos a favor

It's extremely simple to learn with little to no direction at all. Everything from mail to creating and designing documents whether it be alone or live with another team mate is extremely simple to accomplish. Storage and retrieval of docs within the drive is also extremely simple and reliable as well.

Puntos en contra

I think one of the major hurdles a lot of people have consistently is understanding the Google process for saving a document or saving it to your desktop. It's a very different process than we are used to with typical Microsoft Office products that we learned on. Another issue I see people having is understanding how to share a document on the Drive with someone outside of the organization. Although this is a simple process, I think the directions should be clearer for new users.

Darrell W.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

G Suite is a must in our business

Revisado el 29/9/2020

Super easy to use and very much fill our needs as a company with team members all over. It is especially good now with WFH protocals.

Puntos a favor

It has so many different tools that are included in the suite, it is a real value and it makes collaboration and sharing so simple. With everything in the cloud and on the computer it makes me wonder why it took us so long to switch. It just keeps getting better.

Puntos en contra

the web site software is a little limiting and could have a lot more features.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

The Best Out There For Collaborative Work

Revisado el 23/9/2020

I love Google Suite. It truly is the best collaborative site out there. It makes communication, sharing, and editing super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love how easy it is to collaborate with teammates. I never have to worry about saving a document or losing a document. Google suite makes it easy to keep all my files in one place and share my files with hundreds of other users. G Suite has a lot of storage for my files and makes it easy to archive and retrieve any file. I also love how you can search for a document by typing any word in the file. I use G Suite for everything

Puntos en contra

There is not much to complain about but I dislike how difficult it is to remove large quantities of files. I also have a love hate relationship with how detailed the progress history is—while it is beneficial for tracking work, it is frustration when it causes problems among teammates.