61 opiniones

Azendoo

Plataforma colaborativa de gestión de tareas

4.6 /5 (61 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Lesley H.

Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event

Revisado el 7/4/2017

Puntos a favor

• The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand.

• We used the polls feature frequently too.

• One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email.

• The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable.

• Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications

• The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything.

• My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond.

• There's an APP....

Puntos en contra

My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects.

My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

Yves B.

Friendly collaborative App

Revisado el 25/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails!
I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!

Puntos a favor

Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts!
Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands.
Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Puntos en contra

Not so much detected for the moment, except some typing facilities missing (bold, color, bullets...) to register Activities

Heather M.
Sector: Hostelería
Traducir a español

Above average for team communications

Revisado el 11/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

less work communications in my text and email!

Puntos a favor

With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Puntos en contra

The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Alexandra C.
Traducir a español

Overall, I find this product to serve it's function of communication software well.

Revisado el 9/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ease of communication, having separate subjects keeps things organized.

Puntos a favor

My favorite dimension of this software is the option to communicate in both public and private on this app. I use it primarily on a desktop and find it to be thorough in design in planning what a team needs to communicate effectively.

Puntos en contra

The app for iOS does not function well nor does the mobile version. The default settings include getting an e-mail/notification every time a post is made. However, this can be modified and all of a sudden you have some space from work.

Jeferson C.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión

My opinion about Azendoo

Revisado el 14/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Puntos a favor

The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Puntos en contra

Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.

Rashel alice R.
Sector: Investigación

Perfect for a team

Revisado el 14/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce J.

Easy to Use; Robust Features

Revisado el 23/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Haven't found any yet.

Jerome C.
Traducir a español

Very good software for project management

Revisado el 3/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects.

It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Puntos a favor

Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

Cindy D.
Traducir a español

Excellent task management software for the freelancer!

Revisado el 9/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!

Puntos a favor

It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Puntos en contra

I wish there would be a bit more focus on the single freelancer and possibly make due dates for sub tasks. But that's it!

Michael G.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

Great Social Media Feel

Revisado el 23/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

After testing several like-minded project management apps, our team found that Azendoo nearly perfectly fits our bill. The ability to communicate easily with our team, post files for review, and have a central location for proofing documents. There are also some fun aspects to the program. The ability to use emojis, have a "watercooler" project and to post gifs make for some inside team entertainment.

Puntos a favor

Social type interface, Task tracking, priority star system.

Puntos en contra

Inability to scroll on the sidebar, Task system is a bit buried, attaching files can be unresponsive at times.

Cameron D.
Sector: Seguros
Traducir a español

Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software.

Revisado el 5/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Puntos a favor

I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Puntos en contra

The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement.

Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

Spencer A.
Traducir a español

Great product with a great future!

Revisado el 25/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started using Azendoo as a personal organization tool and task manager. After a short period I showed it to the management team at my company and it was quickly adopted and spread organization wide. It is a great tool for managing multiple teams / projects at once! It has resulted in a decrease in the amount of time we spend on meetings and an increase in people just getting shit done!

1) The activity feed takes many conversations off of e-mail chains
2) Multiple projects can be quickly organized and accessed
3) Tasks can be generated from multiple places: yourself, your team members, e-mails, messages, etc.
4) It is integrated with google drive and dropbox
5) It is constantly under development, so improvements roll out often

Puntos en contra

It is not very well integrated with google calendar, so I often keep my Azendoo tasks and my google calendar separate.

Neyda jose M.
Traducir a español

A great option to plan any business or personal project.

Revisado el 23/1/2019

Puntos a favor

It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Puntos en contra

If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

Nate E.

Helpful With Mixed Reviews

Revisado el 7/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When working on a team that doesn't have a central office this tool is especially helpful. It's hard to know what everyone is working on and to lay out multiple steps in a complex process. This tool helps everyone know what is getting worked on and what needs to be done.

Puntos a favor

At that point of our organization development we really needed a tool to help organize our efforts. Azendoo really helped us navigate the complex process of launching a nonprofit.

Puntos en contra

I personally loved adding Azendoo to our organization but not everyone felt the same. Some team members didn't like it and therefore didn't use it very often.

Marie M.
Sector: Deportes

Awesome for teamwork

Revisado el 29/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).

Puntos a favor

great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Puntos en contra

sometimes, a little hard to understand the new features

Denis B.
Traducir a español

Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people

Revisado el 2/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours.
We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.

Puntos a favor

We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations.
Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. The price might be a little high, but for a few years now, we have made the choice to pay a slightly higher price for more quality, and this tool has become central to our project-management process.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Jackie E.
Traducir a español

I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Puntos a favor

I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Puntos en contra

I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Jonathan H.
Traducir a español

Really nice compare the others

Revisado el 30/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Facility to work with the team

Puntos a favor

Simplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

Puntos en contra

not integrate Google Calendar and related with task. It could be nice to share a task and if one of the team have time, completed it for everyone.

Jacques M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Great personal task and collaboration platform!

Revisado el 24/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Enables to structure time and priorities

Puntos a favor

Ease to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Puntos en contra

Need another cloud account to store file, but great since possible connection with onedrive and consistency with the pc world

Gregory D.
Traducir a español

How can I do before ? (really !)

Revisado el 2/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Azendoo is used in our company first for the task management, but is very appreciate for the thread tool that helped us reducing the number (=tons !) of (useless) emails we were used to send each user

Puntos a favor

less emails, more exchanges, clear to do list per project, comments on tasks, customer support very friendly and effective

Puntos en contra

little bugs here and there but rapidly corrected

Thibaut R.
Traducir a español

Easy to use and user friendly !

Revisado el 19/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Lisa H.
Sector: Diseño
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers

Revisado el 1/5/2017

Puntos a favor

The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Puntos en contra

There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.

Ellen patterson
Traducir a español

An incredible collaborative work tool

Revisado el 29/7/2013
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I've been trying/using lots of apps like "Pure tasks": Do, Asana | "Hybride": Trello, Podio | "Personal": Wunderlist, Astrid, AnyToDo, RememberTheMilk, Orchestra... but with little success over time... when the service was not closed as (Astrid with Yahoo, and soon Orchestra...)

Now, I'm using Azendoo since more than 5 months which I discovered thanks to their partnership with Evernote as I'm a heavy Evernote user.

Some people would say they do Task Management or even Project Management. Which is true... but I think they are more about Facilitating Teamwork. We are stickin' to it as it is really powerful at providing context to what you do and sharing information while working as a team...

Plus they recently have been adding Box integration which we are also using with my team... :)

- Nice interface
- Great mix of Tasks/Messages/Files
- Evernote, Box and Google Drive available in one place
- Repeating tasks
- Voting feature
- Frequent updates with great features
- Responsive support
- Free unlimited invitations

- Basic (but sufficient so far) Mobile App
- Would love to @mention other people and +1 feature
- Turning emails into tasks could be enhanced with more options

Fabian R.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Very helpful tool to organize actions of my Dept.

Revisado el 29/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Azendoo is very easy and ergonomic for managing actions as todo list.
We use it from more than 1 year and it is very useful for my organization.

- Global ergonomy
- Windows and Smartphone client

Jeremy P.
Traducir a español

Great project management tool for teams

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Azendoo is a fantastic tool for collaborating with teams on projects where there are many tasks and multiple people responsible. It is easy to use and there are tons of great integrations with other fantastic tools like Evernote. If you lead people and need an affordable tool for you and your team, check out Azendoo.

Puntos a favor

The integrations and communication elements are awesome!

Mostly web based.