WildApricot

¡Escribe una reseña!
Software todo en uno de gestión de socios.

Relación calidad-precio
4.4/5
Funciones
4.2/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 543

Wild Apricot saves a lot of time in managing this 501C3

Revisado el 22/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for non tech person. Customer support is excellent. Allows for complete automation for events, including taking payments and tracking attendance.

Puntos en contra

At times it is difficult to change the content of some website pages without changing the template. When new members are onboarded, they have difficulty finding out how to view other members.

Bobbi

Wild Apricot - robust non-profit management tool

Revisado el 16/7/2020

Customer Service, online support and chat are all very helpful and easy to use. Telephonic customer service hours aren't too long but the service is good. There are also great video tools for implementation and getting started.

Puntos a favor

Software has lots of features that we were not getting from our previous event management software. In addition, we get a member directory and membership management all in one program.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve for using it is somewhat steep, but once that is conquered you can see the true value of the software

Alternativas consideradas

Neon CRM

Razones para elegir WildApricot

Constant Contact was not maintaining or upgrading their event management system and we saw the opportunity to combine our systems into one.

Software anterior

Constant Contact

Razones para cambiar a WildApricot

Price.
Pat
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Okay for small group management, but not reliable

Revisado el 24/11/2020

Frustrating. Disappointing.

Frustrating. Disappointing.

Puntos a favor

Not much. It does have some features built in that are easy to use, like the member forum. It also has some customizable features in the membership rules...if they work. Sadly, you can't rely on them and the support staff is less than supportive.

Puntos en contra

Where to start. Support is only available via chat or email, and only Monday through Friday from 10:00 - 5:00.

Next, the system is full of bugs. Members renew and it doesn't advance their renewal date. Members try to log in and it won't let them establish a password. Members can't log in so they create a whole new account, and there is not duplicate warning, so we just have to stumble on the duplicates. There were several member files that had the wrong renewal date but we couldn't change them manually. The system would give us error messages. The system would also randomly change information that we entered into the fields. The search features are less than reliable and do not show all the information unless you export the file to a spreadsheet. If changing member levels it will automatically revert someone to the current member year. You should be able to set that option or create a rule where if the member price is the same it keeps the already paid for years. We have an extremely high rate of payments that go unprocessed, for various reasons. Recaptcha not working, card declined because the payer used auto-fill on the form, card declined because the website is in Canada, and more.

I have spent almost every day in some sort of chat session with the support staff, and you cannot interact with the higher tier support, only the base level. Plus, there have been times where it was a week or more before we received a response.

Jack
Jack
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Wild Apricot, is it good for membership website builder?

Revisado el 29/4/2020

Overall, the Membership Database is good, Event emails can be automated to send to registrants and managing the membership is good but there are some serious lacking features that need to be addressed by WA otherwise customers are not going to be satisfied by the $1670 (AUD) just on the system that can feel very broken.

If WA could either do a large update on the Builder and start working on integration for Xero and other large Accounting packages so that it provides a simple integration instead of just having the one.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely loved setting up this software, I found it very challenging but I do enjoy a challenge.

I migrated out of Associations Online (AO) to WildApricot (WA). I found that using the CSV export of the membership out of AO really easy and the upload in WA simple as well.

The events system is fantastic for Zoom and events that need to have someone at the door checking people in. The admin app for WA is awesome when I'm on the go and just want to see who has checked into an event or who has registered for an event.

Puntos en contra

The biggest, and I mean this is a deal-breaker, the site builder is seriously broken and needs a massive update. I have checked about 30 other sites that use WildAprioct and they all look the same. Very Narrow, broken up into blocks of either 1/2/3.

There is a basic function of having a button added but the customization of said button is the link and text. Not the colour or the size. The blogging functionality for the site is very basic which is fine but it would be nice if I could categorize it and allow for displaying the post on other pages so that it isn't locked to the single blog page.

WA integrates with WordPress so I wanted to build a better-looking frontend for my site but the downside is the integration is not in full. You can have the login and some profile migrated over but things like Events, Profile Updates and even administration of membership can only be done in WA. So any changes in the profile can not be done in WordPress as it is only a one-way sync. The plugin for Wordpress is only a SSO for WildApricot.

Finally, the Support/Feature request, WA is probably one of the slower ones for it. It may take years for anything to happen. They update often around the 4th of each month but its never anything that is really useful for the Admin or User. Its usually bugs in the system which is awesome, but I would really like to see some more functionality with the system like the website builder and other integration into online Accounting Packages.

Kimberly
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Excellent Management System for All My Needs

Revisado el 15/1/2020

I began using WA in 2011 for a non-profit managing 90 volunteers and various events and fundraisers. Since then, I have created WA accounts for 3 other non-profits of similar size AND, as of 2017, also created a WA software account to manage my professional association of 1,000 members with great success. I am a huge advocate for Wild Apricot software and how is can effectively manage members/volunteers and manage events/fundraisers/conferences while being a user-friendly, professional platform to market my organizations.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity yet robust nature of this software is awesome. The user-friendly setups and ease-of-use make it an effective tool to help manage various facets of the organization. Many screens are at-a-glance summary overviews while others provide sufficient detail to meet a variety of needs. Many of my volunteers are elderly and they can navigate the system just as ease as a techny-teenager. The system is user-friendly enough that, if you are in it every day, it is not cumbersome and, if you are an infrequent user, it is quite intuitive.

Puntos en contra

While I like many things about the software, I only wish there was a way to (1) track volunteer hours within member profiles and (2) have the ability to use more than one payment system (I have a 501c3 and 501c4 organization with different financial needs) so I wish I could manage both within the same software system. So, those are big wish list items that I hope come along in the future but so far those are manageable through other less than ideal means. Otherwise, on a daily basis, there is very little I have issue with within the software.

Patrick
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

No major surprises - works as advertised.

Revisado el 7/10/2023

Our society and its business processes and information management had grown without design, ending up a spreadsheet-driven beast with disjoint systems.Wild Apricot has allowed us to bring that all together with a single system, with clear business rules and a simple web user interface for admins and members.Yes there are bugs and limitations but no show stoppers for us.

Puntos a favor

Member management and communications is good.Event management is good.Support is good.

Puntos en contra

Financial management needs work - only shows income not expenditure so no P&L view.Some permissions for admins need to be more fine-grained (e.g. FOH in event management with the app.)The contact-based pricing hurts organisations like us... the value is in our 300 members, the cost is in our 1000 other contacts.

• Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good website for smaller clients

Revisado el 2/4/2019

My experience overall has been great. I have moved several of our smaller clients over to this platform because it was a more cost effective option.

Puntos a favor

the ease of building pages and events. I can teach anyone how to use this software and how to build and track events easily.

Puntos en contra

The limitations on contacts, without paying for upgrades.

Wild Apricot relieves stress

Revisado el 10/1/2017

As a volunteer with a nonprofit organization that meets monthly, Wild Apricot has allowed me to automate a lot of the functions that took hours and caused a lot of stress. My advice is to take Wild Apricot in the morning and relax.

Puntos en contra

Difficult to change some web pages without completely changing the template.

• Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Love Wild Apricot

Revisado el 12/12/2018

I selected Wild Apricot as the association management vehicle for a professional association that was trying to find a flexible and easy to use management integration platform. It has worked wonders. We have been able to increase membership, get our members to make all transactions through the website and we are able to make changes to the website without engaging an IT professional. Great cost savings!

Puntos a favor

I like that it is a one stop shop for association management. It is easy to use and you get so much for the money!

Puntos en contra

The interface for creating newsletters is not as robust as I would like.

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great web hosting service for any size organization

Revisado el 30/11/2018

Overall pleased. Kept them even after the price hike because several new services were added.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to manage membership rosters and send emails to your members. Event creation and registration is easy and intuitive for attendees. Creating and editing webpages is WYSIWYG and works smoothly.

Puntos en contra

A little pricey if you only need a website host of static pages that are rarely updated.

Mike
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Terrible on ease of use and support

Revisado el 19/12/2023

I am a former member trying to rejoin the group. When I set up my profile, I was bombarded with offers for coaching support is needed. I scheduled a call back, stated my issue and sat for an hour waiting. 15 minutes past the lastest range of the call bacl I got an email that the support call was cancelled because the group's admin should handle the issue. In fact they stated "we only set the software. The organization runs it". Then why offer to support and waste my time. Admin was unable to figure how to upgrade from past member to current member on the website.

Puntos a favor

they promoted ease of use, quality of support, ease of launching and transferring data from last provider. None of those were accurate.

Puntos en contra

ease of use, technical support, transfer of data, general user interface

Chris
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Complete, Logical, Reliable, and Quick

Revisado el 5/5/2020

Wild Apricot is one of four web-based systems we use, the others being Quickbooks for accounting, Brivo for physical access control of gates and doors, and Online Exam Builder. Each fulfills a specific role, with very little overlap, but without Wild Apricot at the center life would be much more complicated.

Puntos a favor

With the baseline requirement for membership management completely fulfilled by Wild Apricot, we have found considerable value in the events management features to manage training courses, and the mass emailing features for communications. Of course, solid invoicing and payment processing are also very important. Overall, the user and administrative experience with Wild Apricot is satisfying and very productive. We built or re-engineered our business processes around the capabilities in Wild Apricot, to a significant degree.

Puntos en contra

It takes quite a while to get what look like simple enhancements made to the search and select features within "saved searches". We don't seem to be getting attention, and the enhancements we've requested have been in the queue for over a year. The result of having to wait is that our saved searches are needlessly complex and hard to maintain.

Heidi
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Wild Apricot helped organize our organization!

Revisado el 12/1/2017

Our small, non-profit organization of internationally located English teachers needed a "home" for our members to connect. Nobody on the board was particularly tech savvy; nor were we confident enough to build our own website. So we were thrilled to discover Wild Apricot (WA). The tutorials are fabulous, thankfully using simple English and easily understood, and the structure is intuitive to even the most novice user. The Customer Service team quickly replies anytime I have a question. We initiated a small annual membership fee to cover our cost, and WA's automated system tracks our member renewals with ease. We are still able to offer free memberships to our global and student members, and the general membership fees easily cover our annual costs. Our little site hosts all of our organization's history (past conferences, journals, newsletters, etc.), and we're hoping to soon add a Resources tab where our members can share unpublished curriculum ideas for teaching English language learners. I love that we can have a members-only viewing for some things on our site, and open everything else to the public. Our annual conference registration is so much more organized now, and we love the ease of the Paypal system for payments. Of course, there are changes we'd like to see, particular to our organization's needs and goals. Three times I've made suggestions to WA for site improvement, and the follow-up was quick, respectful, and thorough. Suggestions are taken seriously and are useful to the WA team for making site improvements and upgrades. I am happy to write this recommendation and assure you that anyone, absolutely anyone can create a useful and attractive website with the help of Wild Apricot!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for general public, ability to create an attractive, efficient website, Paypal link for easy registration for memberships and conference fees, great customer support

Puntos en contra

Some limitations for the structure of the website

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We looked for a simple Cloud application to decentralize administration tasks and found it.

Revisado el 30/8/2017

Database that is accessible for any of the administrators of the club. Members can self manage accounts. Automatic upgrades and easy to manage Web content. Automatic billing through predefined time periods etc. Ease of use. We were up and running in a few weeks. Data import was easy as well.

Puntos a favor

The primary driver was to find something that was intuitive to use. Our staff are all part time volunteers and needed to be able to use the software with minimal instructions from their homes. Wild Apricot provided this by making the import of data simple as well as creating a new Web site that had same look and feel of existing site. Also migrating the DNS was easy.

There are plenty of tutorial and FAQ pages to guide you along. Once you under stand the basic concept everything else becomes easy. Best part is being able to grant limited admin access to certain pages for updates and changes. Also by letting users update their own information we saved a lot of time updating Membership data. Creating Events proved very popular as well with Members now being to sign up on line and also remit payments. Integration with PayPal was easy as well.

The application packs enough features to make it much easier to manage the Swim Club without making it too complicated to use. Everything beforehand was Excel driven and therefore never synchronized or up to date.

I also like the mobile app a lot. Easy to take a look if new members signed up, paid or if member are delinquent without going online.

Puntos en contra

We have encountered some minor issues we wished were a little different but nothing to deter from the overall functionality. I think that would be the case with any software packages. So no major cons to report. We like the software. It is easy to use and has powerful reporting etc capabilities.

• Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Flexible software but needs some tweaking

Revisado el 22/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I manage the memberships for a club that has over 15 teams and 240 members, so it is not the easiest thing to manage. I went through a few different programs and Wild Apricot seems to be the best fit for the numerous needs the Club has! It is easy to track payments - overpaid balances and balance due, I can enter manual payments, add extra line items to keep track of fundraising credits, and easily email families or certain individuals from the software. There are workarounds for some of the limitations that the software has, which has been helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are a few issues that I have with this software: 1) it does not allow group invoicing so if I need to add an invoice to all members on one team, I have to go into each account and manually create; 2) it is not intuitive when it comes to families with 2 or more players, as it does not allow two different memberships to be linked to one account - I end up having to create a unique account for those families; 3) it does not allow partial payments. As with most membership sites, I have found the website portion to be somewhat clunky and limited, so I have the actual website on a different platform, which is unfortunate.

Susan
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bringing our rowing club into the 21st century!

Revisado el 8/2/2017

I was asked to "freshen up" the appearance of our club's static HTML website. I conducted user interviews, during which a lengthy list of wished-for functionality emerged, way beyond the site's appearance. The Board and our members wanted an online implementation for the following: up-to-date member directory; a wide range of membership "types" (scullers, sweep rowers, coxes, paddlers, kayakers, dragon boaters...); automated processing of membership applications and renewals; credit card payments; event scheduling; calendaring; email blasts; donations; and on and on.

My research into available options within our limited budget yielded one clear winner: WildApricot. The Board agreed, I ported (and freshened up) the existing website content, and implemented all those requested features. The process was easy and straightforward. The WildApricot online help system is terrific, and the technical assistance is always timely and spot on.

We have been using WildApricot for about five years now, and it continues to serve us very well.

Puntos a favor

Rich funtionality; ease of implementation; terrific customer support

Puntos en contra

Complexity of handling our multiple member "types" (but at least we can handle them!); complexity of analyzing financial data

Larry

• Asistencia al cliente

Gave us control of our web-presence (finally!)

Revisado el 10/7/2009

I like this product so much, after setting-up the site for AGO-Milwaukee, I convinced my church to switch from the service supported by our Denomination to WildApricot and it's much easier to use. We're just getting started, but already our site is far better at serving our needs. I would highly recommend WildApricot for any small to medium organization which cannot afford to hire a full-time computer-geek webmaster but needs an attractive and functional website. The learning-curve was gentle and we were operative in a very short time. I am completely satisfied that WildApricot has allowed us to meet and even exceed our goals for our new website.

Puntos a favor

Our goal was to maintain a constantly-updated website, but we were working thru a vendor who designed our old site from scratch and one needed to know html to do any updating. Our events calendar was constantly missing events and full of errors which were difficult to correct. WildApricot allowed us to assign people who were only slightly computer-savvy because no coding was needed. The site is incredibly intuitive and easy to use and takes only minutes a day for people to update. We can assign multiple administrators with different duties and everything doesn't need to go thru a webmaster who may or may not get around to meeting our needs. The site looks wonderful and the membership is responding very positively to its features.

Puntos en contra

There is almost nothing I don't like. I wish Safari was supported (and I hear they may be working on that) but it is not inconvenient to use FireFox and it's free, so that's just a very minor annoyance. I would like to see a little more flexibility in the forms-templates -- we had trouble getting the membership categories in the order we prefer on the screen, but all-in-all our experience has been trouble-free. There may be some people out there who will feel constrained by the available templates, but there are enough that our problem was more of which to choose, and I understand that even the templates are customizable (if you know how to code). The standard ones met our needs.

Linda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Flexible Program Does the Job

Revisado el 15/10/2021

Having some way to keep our membership current and use the program for communication and registrations has been wonderful. We have been satisfied with its performance of these functions. We have not explored many of the newer features which have been added since we first started using this program. Some of them probably would be helpful, but we have not had the manpower with time to explore them enough to employ them.

Puntos a favor

The database for our membership and ability to use it to communicate with those members is most important to our organization. When we were holding in person meetings, the ability to register and pay for events was also important, but since we have not been doing that recently, that part of the program has not been used recently.

Puntos en contra

We have found that we have not been able to use the renewal feature since renewals start with the local clubs and move up to the state organization instead of moving down to the clubs from the state. This means that we must manually update the database. We have explored trying a different method, but no change has been found that works for our members.

Sim

Great Software for Membership Management

Revisado el 27/11/2014

I had reviewed a couple of different options, but opted to use Wild Apricot for our small cultural organization this past summer. So far, we haven't regretted the decision. Previously our site was managed in WordPress but it was designed by a local web hosting company and the old site didn't have any built in membership management and communication features. If we continued to use WordPress we were expected the dish out a lot of service fees to the company to implement additional features to our site. Instead, we moved to Wild Apricot. I was happy with the web design template solutions, and realized with a few minor changes I could achieve the look I wanted for our organization. I am a somewhat savvy computer user but I an in no way a professional web designer or a programmer. I didn't want to dabble too much with completely customizing the themes and style sheets. Wild Apricot's customer service reps were very kind to share with me a few quick tips which allowed me to achieve the perfect look. Membership sign up process has been very easy, and we have just implemented the standard PayPal payment option which appears to be working great. There are only two major limitations with the product for my organization: One is the multi-language support (There is no easy way to create a version of the site in a different language). We opted to list everything in both languages in our links, and repeat content in both languages on the same page. This is actually working OK for us. Second limitation is the inability to create recurring events. One can replicate events easily, by using an existing event... but the simple functionality that's available in Google or Outlook Calendars is lacking. The company does provide frequent updates to the software, though. I was pleasantly surprised to see them incorporate features I hadn't thought of but may come in handy. They allow users to submit items to a public wishlist and seem to listening (at least the easier to implement features are making the update roadmap). Overall, I am happy about the choice. A little bit more flexible pricing may be necessary. I may exceed the 250 members list soon, but my organization will never be getting too big.. If I have to move to the next price range, our Board may feel it's a little too expensive.

Clara

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Impact SA implementation of membership management software

Revisado el 9/2/2017

Our implementation of Wild Apricot was very positive as our lists and fields easily transferred into Wild Apricot. Setting the membership levels was a challenge as we discovered that our different payment options created separate membership levels. If we could have simply set up four levels with different payment options it would be much simpler for our members. Wild Apricot support has been fantastic. Allowing our members to update their information and having members input their own information upon joining for the first time has saved us hours of manual put (both initially and going back to correct errors). One of the drawbacks of Wild Apricot for us is the inability to set up specific payment plans, while it is possible to set up recurring payments we must track the number of payments and turn off the renewal date once the required payment has been reached. Bundle memberships has also been a bit of a challenge as all the payment is required in order to set up the membership. We have created a way around by entering partial payments as a different membership level and moving them into the bundle membership once the required payment is accumulated. The inability to receive regrets for events has also been a bit of a drawback. Performing searches in Wild Apricot is one of it's strongest features. Searches may be saved and used for future needs. It is possible to search by every field that has been set up. Event are also easy to set up and track. The integration with our financial partner and square has also been very possible. Although, the integration with Square seems to be in the initial stages and not fully integrated with Wild Apricot.

Puntos a favor

Searches, ability to edit fields and event creation and tracking.

Puntos en contra

No ability to set up specific payment plans (i.e. 5 payments, 4 payments). No option to send regrets for an event.

JR
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Good prior to December takeover by new management

Revisado el 7/2/2019

Do not be fooled by the old positive reviews. In the past the software was great when it was a young, vibrant, independent company full of people who had a passion of helping non-profits. With the acquisition by Personify, and then the buyout of Personify by a private equity firm in December 2018 things have drastically changed quickly. The most recent change to force a 20% price increase on users was met with extreme frustration by the user base, but yet fell on deaf ears of the new management team. Buyer beware that what you buy into will not be what you have in the future.

Puntos a favor

The software has a good integration of features, but those features are fast becoming dated with limited to no upgrades.

Puntos en contra

With the acquisition by a private equity firm, the company has totally changed. Price increases are frequent with very limited time for a no-profit to adjust budgets. They force you to use their in-house payment processor or face very stiff price penalties (20%). Their in-house processor has many shortfalls and simply will no work for certain non-profits.

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

The WORST Experience - After 4 years of subscription services

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Horrible. Awful. After four years, NEVER AGAIN.

Horrible. Awful. After four years, NEVER AGAIN.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about the software was signing up for the account. They were very nice back then. Four years later - of making monthly payments - they change their policies now I can't talk to a human and have to wait for HOURS. Yes - this is still in the Pro comment section.

Puntos en contra

Their customer support is absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with any customer service group. Absolutely rude - and that's IF you can actually spend 2-3 hours waiting to talk to a chat box - not a human that you can talk to. The person on the chat is clearly working multiple customers at a time so you're never getting their attention. NEVER USE THIS SERVICE.

Greg
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Life Saver

Revisado el 11/1/2017

This has streamed lined our membership and management there too. I love this website provider. They answer the phone all the time and work for solutions. Yes, there are a few things I would like changed but overall it saved our small organization. We are a nonprofit made up of only volunteers (no full time employees). Thank you for your comment to this software. Check our website out; we are a group of Artist with over 200 members and growing. Our people are starting to use their members photos so it is exciting. Take Care

Puntos a favor

Membership management, Easy of posting to website, Albums for our members (their art work is getting attention), Donation and payments, Just about everything is great....Oh email in one system and don't have to do constant contact.

Puntos en contra

Need help with members directory....not responding to changes very easily .... had to rebuild several times to get it working. Also, would love to see a flag or way to highlight members who are using their albums. I did figure out a work around by adding a yes/no button to the members questionnaire. Once the member click yes they are using their photo album, I have a saved search that pulls that member to a special membership directory "Members Ark Work to Review". This allowed me to direct viewers to this list instead of the membership directory to view art work. We only had 35 members of 204 using their albums. Now the public doesn't have to hunt and peck and get frustrated trying to see members art work in albums.

David
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

They have changed and not for the better

Revisado el 11/6/2021

Normally does well but we had a event in which we had to send out directions to and the list of registrants disappeared - we had to be put in a que for tech support and when I got to #6 at 4:55 they said I had to e mail and they would get back to me next week. When I first started with handling this the tech support was great and personal not now, it is thru chat and they shout you off supposedly at 5. Also being Canadian, they have different holidays which is frustrating. I managed to trick the system to bring up the list but it took an afternoon of my off time

Puntos a favor

It is a powerful platform to use alskdjmka xmm mc mcmscbhjsdbjbcm mzm mxbmncm

It is Buggy to operate - not user friendly

Pauline
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Event Scheduling Needs Work

Revisado el 12/1/2017

First,

First,
I do love the software and feedback from my members has been great. There are some issues with the event Scheduling, in that most of my events are posted at the beginning of the year so that I can track interest and participation from my members. Most of my members sign up for events as soon as they are posted. Sometimes situations arrive through the year, where they are unable to attend.
There is currently no way once registered for an event, to cancel the registration if something comes up. In addition, some of my events require certain memberships to pay a fee to attend, If they need to cancel and reschedule for a different event it would be nice if they had a way to do that without having to pay again.
We do not give refunds but I'm stuck with the task of keeping track of Cancellations and Rescheduling Manually.

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to communicate with my members, notify them of events and remind them of events.

Puntos en contra

Too Much Administrative Emails every time an action is performed by a member. It would be nice if instead (1) email came in Weekly or Monthly to summarize activity especially Event registrations, why can't there be an email option to receive a list of registrants for each event instead of notification every time someone registers. I want to turn this feature off, but I also want to at least be updated- Very Annoying