180 opiniones

Zoho Campaigns

Marketing por correo electrónico simplificado

4.1 /5 (180 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
180 opiniones
Michael K.

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

Revisado el 5/3/2019

The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor

I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

Puntos en contra

I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

Colin M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Powerful email marketing campaign management

Revisado el 20/9/2018

Zoho Campaigns is a powerful email marketing manager that tends not to get the same kind of exposure as the better-known autoresponders and martech products, but it should definitely be on the radar of any SME planning to run their own email marketing in-house.

Zoho Campaigns will need a lot of configuration initially (as would any similar product) to get your branding, workflows and compliance details set up, but once configured it would be possible to delegate a lot of the day to day running to non-technical staff.

Zoho has done a lot of work on GDPR compliance, can handle consent campaigns and self-serve subscription preferences well.

Zoho Campaigns can be used as a stand-alone product, but is also included in their Zoho One suite offering which is fantastic value for micro businesses if you want to take a different route from the Microsoft Office 365/G Suite mainstream. The integration with

If you are just sending out the odd newsletter to a small list, you probably don't want something that has the sophisticated options that Zoho Campaigns offers.

However, if you are a business looking to manage, test and optimise your email marketing or if you are planning to take your email marketing in-house from an agency - and you have the knowledge and experience to be able to configure it - Zoho Campaigns could be a good solution.

- integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM
- nice analytics dashboard
- A/B Testing
- Personalised content
- Includes features normally only found in much more expensive martech products
- Good solution for handling GDPR compliance
- Easy to configure sign-up forms on web pages, e.g. in Wordpress

Puntos en contra

- Lots of options to configure; expect to spend quite a bit of time getting this setup initially
- Some newsletter templates not brilliant, so expect to spend some time getting the look and feel you want
- Interface not always as intuitive as it could be

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Really great alternative to Mailchimp

Revisado el 8/3/2021

I like it, its worked great for us and we plan on continuing using it. It is fantastic value for money and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to use. I also love their self help section, they have really great, detailed video walkthroughs of almost every aspect of the tool. That gets you up and running in 2-3 hours which is phenomenal for a product that has so much customization. As far as the features are concerned, it has everything you need to run a good marketing campaign. The reporting section is nice and detailed. Remarketing options are also really good. You get a lot of value for the price you pay.

Puntos en contra

Their support was a little slow in replying to queries. Also the mobile app is very limited, to the point where you cannot perform some pretty basic tasks.

Jj E.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Revisado el 24/7/2020

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience.

From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used.

Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right?

This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like:

-Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.

The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review.

The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs.

I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Puntos a favor

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

Puntos en contra

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns.

When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended.

If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Derek R.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A power tool... when it's working properly

Revisado el 22/12/2020

Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

Puntos a favor

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

Puntos en contra

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Sadhan S.

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

Puntos a favor

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign.

There is integration method works very smoothly

Puntos en contra

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

GREAT product but minor drawbacks..

Revisado el 6/1/2021

Overall, I found learning to use and create Campaigns fairly simple. It's could be more modern and impressive with templates. It's a little dated for 2021.

Puntos a favor

The best part of this software is it lets you schedule multiple campaigns.It also allows you to clone campaigns and change minor details if you are sending a re-occurring campaign.

Puntos en contra

The worst part is you can only schedule campaigns 24 hours from the time you create the campaign. This isn't helpful at all and is a huge drawback for me while using Zoho Campaigns.

Milthon R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I like the Zoho Camaign because I can integrate, use and create a campaing in very easy way

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Easy to use, integrations and the effective it is when sending email campaigns

Puntos a favor

I love this software because it allows me to send massive email campaigns for an incredibly good price, it is easy to use and, best of all, you can synchronize it with your CRM database, allowing you to create much more effective marketing campaigns based on the information of your database

Puntos en contra

The monthly payment is a bit high for the number of shipments allowed per month, I would like it to be more economical and second, improve the platform a bit since it looks a bit old compared to other services

Fazal A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Create Marketing and Support Campaigns

Revisado el 27/1/2021

Puntos a favor

I had been using this tool to create campaigns and add surveys for support and implementation to send them to our clients and create multiple groups to send specific campaigns to a list of specific users only and we can easily track out how many users responded to the survey, how many clicked on the link provided in the campaign, and how many didn't even open the email.

Puntos en contra

The only con I would point out that we had to send campaigns via email and we received fewer responses and we had to follow-up via calls and emails to get more responses. Whereas our current solutions already provided us an added advantage to allow us to send the survey to users that are using our application and pop-up at the time they login into their accounts.

James D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

Revisado el 11/8/2018

We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

Puntos a favor

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Puntos en contra

I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Alex F.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good for emailing customer subscription list

Revisado el 22/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The strongest point is integration with Zoko CRM. It gives a better way to mass email subscribed customers than using the CRM mass email. The free account is comparable with competitors like MailChimp.

Puntos en contra

The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Good except for a major error in setup design

Revisado el 21/5/2019

We are a small business and thought we were using a system that took care of the problems instead of creating one. Maybe if you hire a zoho expert they would know the ins and outs, I am not sure. We unfortunately were ill informed at a great cost to our business.

Puntos a favor

Zoho CRM is supposed to integrate automatically with campaigns. It is synced together so that you never have to manually sync changes in records

Puntos en contra

we have been a user for 2+ years. We found out today that many of our records had not been synced. For 2 years. So new prospects were not synced - unless they came from one user.

When we called set up sync initially with tech support, we asked if all our records were now permanently synced. They said yes. , they never said - any users other than me who used zoho had to set up sync separately, even though they are already users of zoho crm. No messages or instructions were given by zoho. We also wonder what else we don't know? for 2 years, no new records for my 2 main zoho managers were mailed - and we were not notified and informed of such a need.

Brian C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable.

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Overall, Zoho Campaigns has been an exceptional platform for our outbound efforts and we would recommend without reservation.

My top 4 pros are the following:
Integrates very well with my CRM (also Zoho) and syncs subscibers based upon my list requirements.
Exceptional reporting module delivering both dashboard and deep-dive data (especially when coupled with Zoho Reports).
Very user-friendly. Hired a new Marketing Specialist and she was up and running within hours.
As part of the Zoho One package, there is not a more robust email/social outbound marketing platform on the market at similar dollar investment.

Puntos en contra

While the number of pre-designed templates are impressive, it is still somewhat limited.
List segmentation is the only aspect of the system that is less intuitive.

Nathan E.

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

Revisado el 23/5/2018

If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

Puntos a favor

The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

Puntos en contra

If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

Hichem B.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

easy to use, and reduce the working time.

Revisado el 1/11/2018

Puntos a favor

. An easy interface so you can learn it very fast.
. Have a perfect and nice dashboard, so you can manage the progress of your campaign.
. The price to the value reasonable compared with other similar services.
.Zoho invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking the payments.
. You will the social media campaigns which is very important now maybe even more important than email marketing.
.And they always have new fetures from time to time.

Puntos en contra

. The most thing I don't like it In Zoho that you can't make your own campaign from scratch.
.you are limited with the templates that they provided it to you.
.to set up your account it can a little bit hard and tricky, but after that evry thing go smoothly

Nicholas R.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Zoho Campaigns has increased our visibility to our customer base for getting out to the world.

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Puntos a favor

It has allowed us to create some exciting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility to our customer base. Overall it has increased our income by a lot in the last year since we start to use the Campaigns feature. My CEO and COO are excited to see what the next year will bring as this feature grows and we grow with it.

Puntos en contra

Zoho has knocked this feature out of the park and I have zero cons to say about it at this time. Keep creating awesome software guys.

Maria I.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

Revisado el 10/4/2018

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Puntos a favor

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Puntos en contra

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Kim A.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use, after you do it a couple of times

Revisado el 8/2/2019

It is easy to start a campaign and from the analytics see he opens it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, then move onto the next step.

Puntos a favor

You can use their stock templates or create your own. Adding pictures is very easy, along with call to action buttons. The Zoho team test it before you send it out to make sure it will work in all formats.

Puntos en contra

You can't resend a campaign without cloning it.

Nivin J.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A great automated email and social media marketing tool apt for a mid-sized firm.

Revisado el 5/8/2018

Puntos a favor

It is the most efficient, simple and effective tool in market that helps us manage our campaigns. It provides metadata which is one of its unique features. They provide customer service round the clock. It helps to attain engagement via social media platforms like Facebook and Linked in. You can easily create newsletters with the provided templates. It compares all your email campaigns. The application is very affordable ,and they ensure great analytics. You have to focus on your content and the entire marketing process is taken care of by the application. The manual import and export of data is eliminated, as all this is done by the auto-sync tool. You can create incredible newsletters with the HTML integrated templates. Flexible and customizable layouts are provided.

Puntos en contra

The domain name verification process takes time. The absence of a variety of templates. Require more tutorials and step by step methods for posting campaigns. The interface looks outdated in comparison to other email marketing tools.

Kristen C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Does NOT sync well with its own CRM product!

Revisado el 2/8/2018

For the price, its stated complement of features is good. The fact that it does not FUNCTION as stated and it's almost impossible to get in touch with someone who is able or willing to help makes it, in my opinion, basically worthless.

Puntos a favor

In theory, having a CRM and Campaign product from the same company would seem to be ideal, right? Seamless integration, real-time syncing, etc. Or at least that's what we had hoped to experience.

Puntos en contra

The CRM and Campaign modules DO NOT sync in a timely or accurate fashion. We have had multiple campaigns put on hold, have had a hard time reaching anyone in customer service, cannot get anyone on the phone or to answer an email in under a week, people have opted out and yet continue to receive emails, and on and on. Reporting is buggy, syncing is laggy, the fields don't match between CRM and Campaign, etc. We have heard "hmmm, that's weird" from customer service when describing the problems we've encountered. We've been given business cards from Zoho employees we met IN PERSON with phone numbers that go to unattended mailboxes and we can reach no one. It's by far the least satisfactory software and customer service experience I have been party to in my life...and I have worked for a software development firm as well as in technical support for a peripherals manufacturer.

Kyle C.

Revisado el 17/9/2019

Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

Puntos a favor

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

Puntos en contra

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Óscar C.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

Revisado el 24/7/2018

efficiency and performance in the sales process

Puntos a favor

Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

Puntos en contra

I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Abigail N.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Free Email and Social Campaign Software.

Revisado el 14/12/2016

I've had Zoho for years but never used any other the other tools except the CRM and Zoho Social. While looking for a free email marketing software I remembered Zoho and decided to check if they supported email marketing.

Zoho campaign dashboard and UI is a bit complicated compared to other Softwares, however, once I got over the unfamiliar dashboard design, it was easy to navigate around.

Rather than creating an email campaign, I created a social campaign. Which was easy and straightforward. I linked my Zoho campaign to twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. The social campaign feature doesn't seem special at first glance but it is.

One feature which stood out was that under Social campaign, you can create a post campaign or a page campaign. I still don't understand the difference between a post campaign and creating/scheduling posts normally on Zoho Social but what impressed me was the page campaign feature.

A page campaign is a sort of email campaign added as a tab on your facebook page called "My Social Promotion" Most of the templates were unattractive but I preferred building my own template or using their blank/basic template and customizing it to my taste.

While I'm not awed by the email campaign function as it functions almost the same as Benchmark email, I am very impressed with the social campaign.

Puntos a favor

Unlike most email marketing software Zoho paid plan is cheap. Even better, Zoho campaign provides value for your money through the social campaign feature. Its' slike a 2-for 1 deal.
Easy to use... Once you get used to the UI

Puntos en contra

Some of the campaign templates are rather unattractive, However, they make up for this by providing basic /blank templates for users to customize.

Sarah B.
  • Sector: Filantropía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Revisado el 15/10/2017

Overall great value for the price.

Puntos a favor

Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Puntos en contra

Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.

Ashish P.

Cheap, Simple and Fast!!

Revisado el 7/2/2018

Zoho campaign brings a plan to coordinate with customers and setting up our newsletter efficiently.
We have increase our interaction with users/customers effectively and engage them by sending mailers on daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Campaign is the simplest and very cheap product in market.

We have used their services for our initial campaign time and still using it.

We can simple automate email marketing with the help of this campaign.

Pre-designed templates, Subscriber management and very easy to manager whole portfolio under one platform.

Puntos en contra

Domain name verification is little bit lengthy process and took almost 48 hours to do so - again it is depend on your hosting provider.

Domain verification is painful thing and not getting proper support from zoho while doing.