Reseñas de Stitch Labs

Inventory Management Built for Modern High-Growth Brands

4.5/5 (186 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws

Revisado el 1/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña

We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe.

Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Puntos a favor

Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform:

It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Puntos en contra

It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit.

The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew.

The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed. It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.)

Integration sucks with XERO! Invoices are constantly missing and we need to double check to make sure invoices get transferred. A manual push can be requested but still some don't get transferred. Support also knows about this but I think there's little hope for this fix. (going on 3-4 months with this one) To be fair I've seen this with other platforms as well so not sure who's at fault here. Support just let me know they need to fix something but couldn't elaborate. I think it has to do with repeat customers who's accounts already exist in XERO since those are usually the invoices missing.

Development is slow and features that would make the platform more efficient are missing. Such as reporting, x-links within PO's Orders Inventory using variants, Sorting, etc just naming a few.

Highly Recommended

Revisado el 23/2/2015
Fuente de la reseña

Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

Puntos a favor

-FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock.
-The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch.
-Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better.
-Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Puntos en contra

-One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch.
-Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

One Solid App

Revisado el 16/2/2015
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates your business and easily replaces thousands upon thousands of dollars a month of human-error prone old world processes.

I happened to join at a time when Stitch was making the upgrade to the new interface, Stitch 2.0, and this was a major upgrade and an ambitious only. There were bugs initially and I watched the team manage the transition with a mix of upfront communication (there was a big bug at one time and the CEO reached out, explained it and they got it fixed when they said they would), actual fixes (folks are working hard there) and a one-click "back to 1.0" ever present button if the whole thing was too much for your specific situation. I was impressed how smooth the transition ended up being given the mission-critical nature of the service on the one hand and the size of upgrade on the other.

Finally, the support team, even are available on IM during working hours or by email - my plan doesn't have phone support. I have found they are able to take my poor wording, translate it into something quite simple, summarize and reply. Every time I had a question, I got a reply within 24 hours and a clear one at that. Again, impressed.

In summary, the software represents a core function and empowers you to do a lot (and focus on the right stuff). The team that produced this and is supporting is a solid one - the bugs get fixed, support is clear minded and goes the extra mile to simplify not-so-simple concepts and top management is willing to own a problem and fix if it comes.

A word of advice: don't try to make stitch your financial piece too - your data and flows need to be perfect for that and unless your machine is perfect it is much simpler to rely on something like Xero for your financial picture. That said the Inventory Financial Report in Stitch is an important piece and will help you understand CoGS from one period to the next - but if there are any "exceptions" in your workflow the stitch projection need to be ignored (they simply reflect poor data in your system which will invariably be there). For example, stitch will take your current inventory levels and using historical average cost and revenue for these SKUs give you a potential profit figure. This has always been off for me, but that's because my averages are off (thanks to a promotion, data entry or whatnot). My point is unless you're data is 100% solid (and your workflow makes sure it remains that way), Stitch is NOT your CFO in the cloud, even though your CFO will learn to love Stitch to do her job.

Bottom line: once you find inertia with Stitch you'll wonder how you did without it.

- Rich functionality
- Support team is there for you
- Xero integration that just works

Puntos en contra

- Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow).
- No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

Awesome Product! Easy & Seamless Integration

Revisado el 11/6/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were spending countless hours keeping our inventory up-to-date across three platforms. Unfortunately we were doing all this manually. Not only were we wasting a lot of time on non-revenue producing activities, but we were also not able to keep up with sales at times and ended up refunding items that were not in stock. Not a very good business practice.

Then along came Stitch. We have about 1000-1200 different SKU's. With the help of Stitch's customer service, we were able to export our items to an Excel file, do a little manipulation to them, and import them into stitch in a couple of hours. Unfortunately for us some of our SKU's weren't the same across all three platforms so that took a little while to correct. This was something that just happened over the years of doing things manually. This was a problem we created, but Stitch's folks helped us with ideas of how to get this corrected as well.

In all it took about a week to get everything up and running. It was a little painful but most of that was caused by us and how we had all our SKU's entered. But after the initial pain was over, I could not be happier. Not only does all of our inventory update across all platforms when a sale occurs, we are selling MORE because our inventory is real time on all. Before we would limit inventory on a platform or two because we didn't want to sell something we didn't have. Not only are we saving money on keeping up with inventory manually, our revenue is also increasing. How can you beat that?

Stitch also allows you to create purchase orders. You can pull in the items that are low stock right into a PO. You can setup your vendors right in the software as well. Once the PO is complete, you just share/email the PO to the vendor right from the software. This is another time saver for us. The best part of this is the receiving process once the order arrives. You just "receive" the items that came in and BOOM....the inventory is updated on all your sites. This is one of my favorite features. Before - we were spending hours on receiving stock and updating across platforms. Now we can spend that time marketing, looking for ways to improve our business, and keeping our eyes on the competition.

I can go on and on about this product. In short, you should give it a shot. I'm sold! My only regret is we didn't find out about it sooner.

Great Inventory System for Small Business

Revisado el 16/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña

I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

Puntos a favor

1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product.
2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory.
3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing products.
4.) The ability to create a packing list for all orders is by far my favorite feature. This is great if you work with large wholesale orders and consignment accounts.
5.) Inventory look up for stock versus "committed" in open orders is key to daily selling.
6.) Integration with on-line selling platforms such as Big Commerce is extremely helpful in managing your own webshop.
7.) The Invoice & Payment "push" feature to Quickbooks Online is a great help.
8.) If you make a request for a feature, your voice is heard and they will consider adding it to their "to do list"

Puntos en contra

1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually.
2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options.
3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

Traducir con Google

Always changing and trying to add functionality

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 14/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

Puntos a favor

I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

Puntos en contra

They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

5.0/10

LOVE Stitch Labs!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 29/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Puntos a favor

I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated!

Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Puntos en contra

I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out.

I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

Traducir con Google

Great for mid size companies with large inventory/variants

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 16/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Stitch has been really awesome moved to this after using a similar inventory system. This software integrates nicely with eCommerce platforms , ebay, amazon, ect.
works well with shipping apps as well. Great for small/mid size companies that are growing quickly. The automated purchasing is a great tool...once you get it to work. it really just throws all your stuff into a nice organized screen . great for people who have multiple channels. give you multiple warehouses and ability to create transfers between them.

Puntos en contra

one of the things that i really dislike about stich is how pickey it is when you make changes via upload, it seems every time we have an issue w CSV TXT files....which isnt to bad but when you have its kinda rough... but the proof the con, is this is my only con thus far.
another con is also the price we used a free software, before but if you have the volume/growth then it may be needed.

Finally!!!

Revisado el 8/5/2013
Fuente de la reseña

I have tried a LOT of different solutions to keep the same things listed on Ebay, Amazon, and my own webstore, and FINALLY I've found a solution that works and for under $100 a month! I've tried Vendio, Bizelo, researched Bigcommerce, and countless others I can't think of now and they all had fatal flaws, but the search is over finally. I was up and running pretty quickly too and in under a week, I have all of my inventory items synced and selling! Ebayers, it actually will end listings that are out of stock, and RESTART THE LISTING when stock is entered again!!! I told them it was impossible, but I tested it, and it actually works. That is a miracle. Just re-stock your out of stock items and your products become available on ebay, Amazon, and your webstore. For Real! There are a few things about how I view inventory that could make it better, but they are already working on them as they just launched the ebay integration, and are already better than anything I've seen on the first shot. Its that good! No I don't work for them, I just want them to be super profitable so I can keep using them, and I want them to have the resources to continue to improve this "already great" product, because inventory management has been the achilles heel of my business for years, and I'm in la la land right now at under a week using this product. Another thing, I get my emails replied to within hours, and they have Chat help available most of the day, and everybody is super competent. It isn't farmed out support, they say stuff like "hold on while I ask the programmer". Dang! I wholeheartedly reccomend this product, and I think I'll make a youtube video to make it a fast set up, even though they called me and gave me a free 30 minute demo.
So glad I found Stitch!

Puntos a favor

It syncs Ebay and Amazon and my website.
You create orders by Sku, email and receive to inventory in the software.
you can email invoices which change inventory when paid. Much more...!

Puntos en contra

Creating/Managing kits is not smooth yet, but they are already fixing that.

Stitchlabs and Process Redesign

Revisado el 19/8/2015
Fuente de la reseña

Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem.

Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs.

Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software.

With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place.

Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

Puntos a favor

Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution.

The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time.

The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available.

Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature.

The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

Puntos en contra

Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application.

CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

3 Years on Stitch

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Puntos a favor

We started using StitchLabs for our inventory in 2015 and have used it ever since.

We like how easy it is to fix unlinked orders. When orders become estranged from their parent (due to SKUs not matching between Amazon and StitchLabs, for example) it's easy to identify them and fix the issues.

The basic reporting capabilities are useful but not being able to access them on my phone makes the usefulness of them very limited.

Puntos en contra

You can't edit inventory levels (quick reconcile) on the product level. Super basic but pretty much essential aspect of any inventory system.

Seeing our available inventory is nearly impossible to determine unless we do a tedious subtraction formula for each product just to see our current inventory (Current - Available = Actual Inventory).

Stitch loads very slowly on all our computers - mostly 2017 iMacs and MacBook Pros.

Stitch has increased their cost dramatically since we started, resulting in a massively unexpected withdrawal from our bank account of $4,000 in a 5 month period due to "overages", which is nothing more than Amazon FBA orders.

We're starting a few new businesses soon and we're definitely not using StitchLabs with any new business, and we're trying to figure out how to jump ship onto a different system that we're using for another business of ours that doesn't charge per unit sold.

If you're a small business please don't make the same mistake we did and find a different inventory system that doesn't penalize you on each unit sold, especially if you sell on Amazon FBA.

StitchLabs will work great for you when you're small, but once you grow to a small business you're locked into Stitch and then you're basically SOL.

1.0/10
Traducir con Google

Lots of holes with this software

Revisado el 2/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña

I have recently joined a company as a financial consultant and have 25+ years using varied operating software (ERP, stand-alone, cloud-based, inventory...). The company I consult for is a distribution company that has several sales channels (3 Shopify and 1 Amazon) selling into both B-to-B and B-to-C customer base. Stitch software seems to work well on the inventory movement side with the syncing from the sales channels as well as shipping the units via ShipStation. So...no issues there...

However, on the reporting side and syncing to an integrated accounting solution (we currently use Xero) is where the "holes" begin. Be ready to have the accounting team spend countless hours trying to reconcile Stitch to your accounting system...

FIRST ISSUE: is with the closing of a sales order - there are 4 action buttons (pack, ship, invoice, and pay) that need to be completed in order to close the order. At that point, the order (invoice) is synced with Xero. This may work for most B-to-C activity but will not work with B-to-B (selling into wholesalers. Most payment terms offered to wholesalers are net terms (30, 60, 90...). So...the order cannot be closed out until payment is received which will be 1-2 accounting periods later. So the revenue recognition will not be accurate. Companies that carry inventory should confirm to using the accrual method of accounting, not the cash method. Stitch says there is a way to manually close an order...but again this involves a lot of review and the manual closing of several orders. My issue is that Stitch should recognize a sale once the order is shipped, not when the invoice is paid... This is accounting as it's basic (if you're utilizing the accrual method).

SECOND ISSUE: we have also encountered numerous syncing issues. You always need to review your accounting software for missed invoices synching from Stitch. It is now Feb 2, 2017, and issue with invoices not synching since Jan 27th...So that will need to be address and reconciliation will need to take place. This issue seems to occur every month, thus, there's a lot of time wasted trying to connect with customer support to rectify the issue.

THIRD ISSUE: is that Stitch does not have a "true" sales report. They have 2 basic "sales" reports (Sales by Product and Sales by Variant). Both reports have date parameters so you run a date specific report. The issue is that the Stitch sales report include both OPEN and CLOSED orders. It states it is a sales report but it will never tie back to your sales amount posted in your integrated accounting software. You can get close with the reconciliation but will need to manually back out the open sales order data. Our team here has spent countless times communicating our issues with customer service (either through email, chat or telephone). Quite often if we contact them 2-3 times on the same issue, we may receive 2-3 conflicting solutions. So...you leave the communication more confused than when you started (in this case it was on reconciling sales using existing Stitch reporting).

FOURTH ISSUE: COGS. Stitch pushes a manual entry of COGS information to the integrated accounting software only 1-TIME per month. It should show up in your Accounting software as a "draft" journal entry ready for review and posting. We have not seen this monthly journal show up over the past year. So, trying to account for COGS can me was done but you will need to spend lots of hours and run a multitude of reports to make sense of the data. Your COGS entry will not be exact but close. For the bean counters...booking COGS that gets you a close result does not work. You really need to have exact data. My big issue is that Stitch does not allow for daily COGS posting. Thus, if you're working on trying to provide financial updates to management, having them wait until the end of the month does not work. There are certainly lots of potential with this software but first, fix the back-end side.

Puntos a favor

- the look and feel, no issues
- the pricing, no issues
- handling the movement of inventory units to/from the sales channels, no issues

Puntos en contra

- reporting has lots of holes in it
- perpetual syncing issues to the integrated accounting solution
- the syncing of COGS data to the integrated accounting solution can only be done monthly
- recognition of revenue for customers with "net" terms does not conform to the accrual method of accounting

2.0/10

Stitch Labs Mediocrity for

Revisado el 21/4/2016
Fuente de la reseña

We manage multiple channels through Stitch. We've run into road block after road block. Everyone has order changes that come in after the initial order. While changes are easy to make, there's no way to automate sending order confirmations or shipping confirmations. It does integrate with Ship Station, which we've loved. But although they praised about that interface, if you have 2 packing slips/boxes associated with an order, it does not recognize that as 2 individual boxes in Ship Station. You end up having to Split the Shipment in ShipStation and then it closes the whole darn order in Stitch. If you have a partial shipment that goes out, you have to then update it in Stitch and in ShipStation. Stitch does not import the split shipment that you created in Ship Station. Lots of manual work. The QuickBooks integration is a nightmare. I wish you could map the fields the way you want them mapped. For instance, we have Companies and a Contact Person for each account. It only imports contacts and does not tie a company to a person. This is a nightmare on many fronts...both in QuickBooks, Stitch and ShipStation. Again, more manual entry required. Download a .csv, import to QB, try your best to get the info linked to an Account you already have created in QB. It's HOURS of fun!! (or DAYS of fun if you have a historical import.) We were also told about this barcode scanning and how easy it would make inventory counts. It is not functional. So,, unless you would like to add multiple other systems to supplement this product, then I would suggest going elsewhere. We're neck deep in it and after much time spent training employees and writing manuals on "How To" do things in Stitch, we're at a loss for words.

Puntos a favor

-It's great to see all your orders in one place.
-It creates a beautiful invoice.
-We love the ability to import a Purchase Order and mark it as received into inventory.
-We like it's dashboard capabilities

Puntos en contra

-No functionality to accommodate clients that are on Net 30. Order stays open, leaving you at risk for overselling.
-We were also told that you could bundle products and we were thrilled with this feature, however...it has made for an inventory NIGHTMARE! If you have 1 Small in stock and one store orders 5 different products that all pull from that bundle in size Small, you are then oversold by 4 units.
-We have yet to see inventory sync successfully without constant counting and recounting of inventory.
-No clear instruction on when to void an order, return an order, re-open an order and edit, what to do when an order is imported incorrectly. No edit ability.
-When you partially fulfill an item, it sends the items on backorder to our website. Our website is set to auto-notify the client of the tracking # and what items ship and they've been getting shipping confirmations with the wrong information.
-There is no clear way to notify clients of backorders without more manual typing and intervention.
-Does not have the ability to print a pick list for our team to pull orders.
-When you edit an order, it does not push the items to ShipStation for you to automatically add to your shipment. It takes hours to show up IF your lucky that it even shows up.
-Stitch has taken our historical data and mixed order between contact and then the client history regarding their account made no sense. Client A had 3 of Client B's orders imported and when Client B placed a new order, it also went on Client A's account. We had to duplicate the order, invoice, payment, etc.: under a new account that didn't get imported.
-No barcode scanning to ensure inventory accuracy.

Traducir con Google

Looks easy but takes a lot of learning how things work

Revisado el 25/6/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Got this software to connect multiple platforms that i have with one inventory system. I actually shopped the market through a good amount of inventory management softwares. I had a few key points in mind that i needed, and Stitch Labs seemed to have it all, and looked pretty easy to use. Based on the marketing that i have seen them do. It seemed like they are constantly changing and growing, so i thought it would be the best bet. Some things i found that became a big liability for me when working with them:

Cons:
1. Customer service is in California i believe, so any response i needed immediately i needed to wait until about 12 - 1 pm (i am located EST)
2. Their platform was very complicated to use on the simplest term. I am pretty tech savvy and have about 10 or so softwares that i use on a daily basis and i kept finding myself having to contact customer support.
3. Besides for Shopify, they aren't really fully integrated. They are basically a shadow of what is going on in the platform. So really they are good for reporting in that sense, but not solving the issue of inventory really. ( what i mean by that, they only receive information from platforms about products and inventory, they dont send back information. Only Shopify, do they send information back to the platform. So your still stuck to working and managing however many platforms you have.)

Overall, the feeling that i get from the platform is that it was built by programers and developers, and their mindset as to how to manage things. Where as you would want an inventory management platform to be built with an inventory managers mindset. Yeah, they hit every point they say they do but how do they hit each point is a big deal. A lot of times i feel like im scratching my right ear with my left hand while working with their platform. Which is a big waste of time, and gets me and my employees very confused.

Pros:
1. When you do get customer service, their are very respectful and helpful.
2. They are a growing company.
3. They do hit every point they say they do.

I just wish they had the most simplistic/fundamental inventory management things done simply. A lot of other people do it, im sure they can.

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. You're absolutely correct in that we are constantly moving and growing. Our integrations continue to do more all the time. For example, today we released our "Master of Price" feature that allows Stitch to not only sync stock quantities and order information across all channels, but to control pricing as well. See more here: http://www.stitchlabs.com/blog/new-in-stitch-master-of-price-pricing

With regard to support, yes we are located in California. Your feedback is heard and we'll likely have extended support hours in the near future. CS is extremely important to us and our goal is to provide the necessary resources for our customers to be successful.

What we do is hard. If it weren't, we wouldn't be needed. We'll keep working to make Stitch even more user friendly and hope to work with you again. Please let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to help.

Regards,
Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

Traducir con Google

Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay

Revisado el 24/6/2014
Fuente de la reseña

I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our sales history, like how many sold under GTC listings). Even you have changed all ebay listings to 30days, still it will cause problems for your ended listings with GTC duration - stitch will auto list those that you've ended. We had this situation 6 months ago and 6 months later they still have not fixed it, which caused quite a chao to our ebay listings and business - I had to manual delete each of the activated listings forced by stitch in every 10-15 minutes. I guess stitch should have not advertise it integrates with ebay while it's not yet, to say the least. In addition to this issue, we also observed that there are sometimes a system down on their server - we noticed that orders pulled from stitch and shipped via shipstation did not get updated status back to the marketplaces. This was frustrating because (1) we were not sure if those orders were actually shipped or not; (2) orders can be marked as shipped late if tracking is not uploaded in 1-2 business days. There are some other smaller bugs they may have, but those are the biggest two. I understand no system is perfect; however, I do not think a company should advertise service/products for sale if they are not ready for the public.

I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found. No apologies ever said. Extremely disappointed. I wouldn't recommend stitch labs to anyone who sells on ebay. Thanks and good bye to stitch - there are plenty of programs out there that does not require 30-day duration listing on e

easy to use
great customer support

Puntos en contra

inability to integrate with ebay
system serve down

Hi Weiwei,

I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers and are working hard with thousands of businesses to do just that.

I've addressed your two major issues below. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.

1. eBay GTC listings: While it looks like a listing stays up for eternity when you deem it GTC, eBay actually creates a new ID on the back end after 30 days. You're not able to see this ID, but our system recognizes it as a new product and imports it into Stitch again, causing duplicate inventory items. This is why we currently require all listings to end. Then, Stitch will automatically re-list the original item within a couple minutes once the time period (e.g. 30 days) is over, and the re-listed product has the same eBay ID on the backend because eBay didn't have the opportunity to create a new ID automatically. Our engineers are continually working to close this gap, but at this time, our current process is most effective. More to come in the future, should that change.

2. Server issues: We launched our new platform on June 1st. Along with our new platform, we launched many upgrades to our back-end infrastructure that would allow us to scale with companies well into the future. I admit, there were some rocky times from June - July and I apologize for that. You can see from the many reviews prior to yours that our customers are very happy with Stitch. We underestimated how all the moving parts would impact our customers and we should have done a better job at communicating. We will be better going forward.

Our transition is complete now. Our new platform and infrastructure are in place and we're excited to be moving forward. We're launching new features every two weeks and more integrations are coming soon. While the transition was difficult, we wanted to get our new platform in place well in advance of the holidays.

Again, I apologize for the problems we caused while you were using Stitch. We'll be here and would be happy to have you back, if you want to give it another shot.

Have a great holiday season and thank you for trying Stitch.

Jake
Co-Founder

Stitch Labs - One App to Rule All Your Channels

Revisado el 2/12/2014
Fuente de la reseña

Stitch Labs has truly become the foundation of our busines and I wholeheartedly recommend it for any shop selling through multiple channels.
We rely on Stitch to keep three channels up to date with available inventory: our retail Shopify storefront, our reseller Shopify storefront, and Amazon. We initially went with Stitch so our two Shopify stores could share inventory. We had previously tried some of the variant-based app workarounds for wholesaling on Shopify, and while valiant efforts, they call came up short, namely because they "broke" integrating with other apps unaware of the unconventional use of variants (like FB publishing apps). Other stand-alone Stitch competitors were also not an option either because they could only handle one Shopify store, not multiple.
Amazon integration was a real bonus, as we previously abandoned selling on Amazon due to the administrative burden of constantly updating inventory on Amazon. We also sell through an additional, less common, marketplace not supported by Stitch. No problem. Stitch lets us effortlessly enter the orders through its web portal. Within minutes our three other online channels are updated to reflect the proper inventory levels.
We began with Stitch about a year ago. It was fine then and it just keeps getting better. For starters, we love the new UI – clean, consistent, and informative. The recent speed boost and other tweaks make it a pleasure to use. We are also thrilled with the new BETA bundling feature. Some complain about Shopify lacking this or that function. However, some of that is by design. Bundling is one such feature – I do not want it in Shopify because we have multiple channels.

Bottom line: Stitch Labs saves us time, saves us money, saves our sanity, and allows us to smoothly manage our business in the multi-channel world that is modern e-commerce.

Well designed app.
Great support.
Continual incremental improvements.

Occasionally slow in searching

Traducir con Google

Great inventory and order management!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

Puntos en contra

Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.

Traducir con Google

Stitch is a great solution to manage my inventory over all my selling channels

Revisado el 20/9/2015
Fuente de la reseña

We operate several online stores and a storefront boutique. Stitch is the perfect solution to manage our product counts over several channels. Our top rated power seller status on eBay relies on good service, accuracy in inventory and managing all of this myself was very time consuming and not always perfect. The set up did take a week of work and effort on my part in gathering up all of our product skus, but once all the data was uniform across the channels stitch was able to link everything together and now we are up and running very smooth. When an item seems on Amazon stitch pulls or replaces it across all the stores. I love this app and am so happy to finally have a solution that works. No more worry overtime an item sells out that I have to pull it quick off eBay or Amazon because stitch is on it.

1.Very simple with skus on all the products
2. Great solution for multi-channel selling
3. Saves so much time and worry
4. Once the set up was complete it works like a charm. Love it
5. No more worries when a last item sells on a channel to hurry and pull it because stitch does all the work
6. Reports on product sales provide info to make better decisions
7. Best solution for a multi-channel store

!. Does not link with my 3dcart website. Please add 3dcart
2. Customer service is hard to reach in the initial set up
3. Had some problems in the set up with Square creating duplicates and had to manually delete them. It was time consuming
4. No phone support unless you upgrade your plan
5. Wish I would have kept shopify because it is compatible, but needed pay with Amazon that 3dcart provided

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory System

Revisado el 17/8/2015
Fuente de la reseña

Our business has been around for 30 years, and until we made the switch to Stitch Labs, we have been using Excel spreadsheets to manage our inventory. This meant having to manually add/subtract inventory, having no clear reporting, and just a jumbled mess of data (since columns were added whenever they were needed, and not always used for what they were meant for). We decided we needed to make a change to a better system that would allow us to spend less time doing the tedious work of managing the inventory (which was inevitably wrong), and more time running our business. We are a fishing tackle business that has 1,000's of products/variants and Stitch Labs made it a breeze to add products to their system by building the lists in Excel, which we are used to, and then importing the data to their system in bulk. Their support is also impeccable, we were a little shy about making a commitment to a monthly payment for our inventory system, but from day one, the "Master Stitchers" have been there when we needed them , even when we don't. I love the fact that they proactively call their clients and check up on them and see if there is anything they are stuck with or having issues with. That's a big plus with us versus companies that are willing to take your money, and then never followup with you.

- Bulk Add/Edit Inventory
- Easy to use User Interface
- A lot of built in Reports (with the ability to have them make you custom reports)
- Cloud Based (Can work from home on adding new products to the system)
- Integrated with 3rd party ecommerce systems that allow you to manage inventory and orders from a central location
- Great support staff

Puntos en contra

None so far. Even though there are some convenience features that I would like that aren't in there, being a cloud based system, Stitch Labs is constantly adding new features and improving the system.

Pretty Awesome inventory system

Revisado el 7/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have saved alot of time with the po automaton, which is nice we dont have to waste time cutting POS any more!

Puntos a favor

The interface is really pretty, its pretty easy to use , I like the centralization, great that you can have all your sales platforms all visible in one place

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the pages freeze weird and you can not search correctly in the page, like it keeps searching with the old fields so you have to to a hard restart on the page, its not a huge deal but sometimes its really annoying.

Traducir con Google

We use this for inventory and channel management

Revisado el 30/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use this all day every day. It gives us unlimited custom fields, brings in orders, reminds us to reorder, allows intracompany transfers, and new features are constantly being added.

Puntos a favor

The way it handles inventory management over numerous online channels is amazing and the way it calculates and automates PO's is a time and life saver.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had more financial capability. Currently we tie it to Quickbooks for statements and such, but it would be nice if it was an all in one solution.

The heart of our brand

Revisado el 8/12/2014
Fuente de la reseña

Not sure how we would manage our business without Stitch! We started using Stitch Labs a couple of years ago now and keep finding new ways to make it even more central to efficient and effective operations. And Stitch keeps adding more ways to make the platform even better. The recent updates including bundling filled a hole we were missing, and the feature (and others) came directly out of user feedback.

Even when there are issues Stitch has been fantastic, with extremely responsive and personal customer service (Thanks Con!) and great communications. Their twitter status account keeps me updated if there are any issues and those have been few and far between.

We use Stitch to manage our entire process, from sending POs to our manufacturer, to receiving and synching inventory, managing billing & fulfillment across multiple service platforms, and our central hub for all order management, shipping, customer contacts/crm, and more. We're taking orders in real time at tradeshows now, too, so I can take the order and bill the card for a deposit before the buyer even leaves the booth. I look forward to it cutting down on those "bad" orders going forward.

Stitch was basically made for us, whether it is on Shopify alone with the great integration here or across multiple platforms, online and now even offline.

Puntos a favor

Fantastic customer support. (Hi Con!)
Great platform, does what I need, new back end is fast and has been reliable

Puntos en contra

It is SaaS, so it does what it does and if you want to work outside of that you can't. Well, except that they listen to their customers and add the most important features! Yay bundling.

Traducir con Google

After the initial data input it became fairly user friendly.

Revisado el 18/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Control of all my channels (Amazon, In store and our 2 websites) in one place. Continually upgrading software for ease of use. Great pricing.

Puntos a favor

I love that we can now control our inventory through one channel! Stitch also provides us with comprehensive reports for all of our channels.

Puntos en contra

On occasion there have been some unexplained glitches, but it is running smoothly. We had to erase and start all over due to bad advise from customer service.

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

Essential tool for multichannel sellers.

Revisado el 6/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Syncing inventory numbers in one place, saving time and increasing sales.

Puntos a favor

Syncs inventory across multiple sales channels. Customer service is on point. Very full featured package with more power than any other similar service I have tried.

Puntos en contra

Not a lot of drawbacks. Pricing has increased and may not be for low volume sellers. Learning curve is higher but the customer service is always helpful.

Traducir con Google

Woocommerce Integration is a Joke.

Revisado el 13/5/2015
Fuente de la reseña

After being lured in by all the promising reviews, I have absolutely had it with Stitchlabs. The promised integration with Woocommerce is fickle and mostly non-functioning. Support has been terrible.

The interface itself would be useful alone, if it wasn't so buggy and if the product lists were easier to search. Oh my goodness, there is nothing as painful as not being able to sort products except by looking up one at a time through the search. That is a HUGE hurdle and extremely aggravating.

I really, REALLY wanted to like it. I just can't. It makes me stress just thinking about using it.

Puntos a favor

They will take your credit card number right away on the phone.
They MIGHT return email support after 3-4 days.
Sometimes the interface works without freezing up.
You learn how to type out all your product names real quick.

Puntos en contra

AWFUL product search functionality.
Can't sort product lists.
Bulk editing only available through downloading CVS files and re-uploading.
Integration with Woocommerce DOES NOT WORK.
You can't call someone to sort things out unless you hand them more money.

Hi Roxanne,

I apologize for your frustration. Our goal is to help businesses be successful, not hinder them in any way.

I've reviewed your support history and after reviewing dozens of interactions it appears, with the exception of your WooCommerce configuration issue that needed to be escalated to our engineers, they were responded to within a day. As you can see from many of the reviews you referenced, our support team is greatly dedicated to helping customers. We pride ourselves on stellar support and we want to help you in the same way.

With regard to pricing, we have thousands of customers to support. We offer excellent email support on our starter plan, but need to be mindful of the customers paying a premium for phone support. You have the ability to upgrade at any time.

In your last interaction, our engineers provided you with the Request and Response code to share with your IT consultant to make sure your servers are configured correctly. Your account is still open. Please share that information with your IT consultant and let us know how we can help. We want to make sure you are in a position to be successful and will continue to work with you until that happens.

Thank you for working with us. I'm sure we can get this corrected.

Regards,