199 opiniones

BigContacts

Un software CRM asequible para pequeñas empresas

4.3 /5 (199 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Productos químicos

Highly Recommend

Revisado el 31/7/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

We have been with Big Contacts for over five years. We were looking for a program that was web based that would allow us to track customer information in over 40 states. BC has delivered everything we needed and more. One of the most valuable tools is the history and the email tracking capabilities. This program offers many utilities and options to increase sales and lower the sales cycle. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is in need of monitoring sales calls and customer information.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use, very easy to understand and easily updated. Great tool when territory changes are needed. All information is up to date and easy to find.

Puntos en contra

We have not expereinced any problems that were negative to our needs.

Dona G.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having one place for customer information whether it was a completed or pending sale, billing or repair issues, and the scheduling of tasks is HUGE - it makes it easy for the remote workers. Attachements are shown separately. Connecting with Quickbooks.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling tasks for yourself or others. Historical data of contacts with your clients, whether it was a phone call, email, meeting and attachments, even the direct marketing campaign for those special offers to all or some clients. Ability to enter social media information. Ability to see the daily, weekly, monthly calendar for your entire team. Basic or Custom reports.

Puntos en contra

No place to enter time (duration of a call). No way to click on the client's twitter, facebook or linkedin feed.
Ability to look up a contact via telephone number.

David K.

So far the better CRM

Revisado el 27/1/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

easier than other CRM Ive used, the pricing is reasonable, but some things still needs alot of improvement, man I cant believe no one out their has something simple to use and actually works!!! and does not cost an arm and a leg....

Puntos a favor

for the past four years we have used Zoho,Oprius,Bartchbook. Bigcontacts seems to be the easier one to pull reports, the contacts info has all the email,tasks,notes right in one place making it easy for everyone to review what is going on with each customer.
The non tech people that use it are not having a difficult time, that is one of the major reasons we switched.

Puntos en contra

We have a retail business, the marketing portion of bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that.....pretty lame, Ive ask tech support about the integration but after after several emails Ive never got a straight response only that they are working with a vendor.
I also wanted to up load a couple of list and some contacts maybe deputes, bigcontacts does not combine dupes...you have to fix everything on one list then up load it...if you have a new list it will over write the existing one....what????

Respuesta de BigContacts

David,

Thank you for the feedback. We have some great news for you as there appears to be some confusion regarding the marketing module.

You mentioned:
-------------------------------------------------------------
"the marketing portion of Bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that"
------------------------------------------------------------
We give you the ability to easily filter any group of contacts within BigContacts and have the list instantly populate for you in VerticalResponse so that you can schedule your email or postcard campaign. NO double entry of contact information needed at all. We would be happy to show you how this works in greater detail and encourage you to take advantage of our FREE best practice webinars to learn more. http://www.bigcontacts.com/best-practices-webinars-for-web-based-crm/

Derek l T.
Sector: Dispositivos médicos
Traducir a español

Ex-Salesforce.com user appreciates value of BigContacts

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 10/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I would definitely recommend BigContacts for ease of use, price, features, and value.

Puntos a favor

The BigContacts CRM System is pretty straightforward in terms of setup and implementation. Once you learn the basic rules in terms of setting up fields, etc. you can begin using the software with confidence. The videos are extremely helpful also. The price is one-third to one-fourth the cost of Salesforce.com.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features that are a little less intuitive and may require some help from support. If you can't find the right answer in the support materials or the videos they will get on the phone after you have placed a support request. This may take some time if it is off hours, but the response is always within a 24 hour window at the longest.

Chris I.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Does the Job /Good value.

Revisado el 5/8/2019

Great company, great service

Puntos a favor

Good value for cost per user. Like the web-based format and the customization options.

Puntos en contra

Reports could be better + mobile app would be nice.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Alan B.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great Product

Revisado el 16/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is a great platform and meets all of your contact management needs.

Puntos a favor

Keeps me on task! It allows me to focus on the sales interaction and not on organizing my data.

Puntos en contra

No multiple points mapping program. Everything else is great!

Guy G.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Wayne Review

Revisado el 18/9/2020

Great system to use

Puntos a favor

Liked that it was easy to use and it flowed well for us.

Puntos en contra

Need to be able to add the address up front when creating a new contact. Right now you have to create the new contact and then go back in to edit to add the address.

Ryan R.
Sector: Seguros

Scratching the surface

Revisado el 16/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have 40 years worth of client files (hard copies). We don't even have emails for most. As I bring our office into the 21st century, this software has opened my eyes to the possibilities of constant contact and communication with the clients that was just not possible before. This software will enable our business to grow in ways we never thought possible through efficiency and organization.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use without having to watch endless tutorials.

Puntos en contra

Can't think of any. First software of this type I've used.

James H.

Good package for beginners

Revisado el 17/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Does the job i need it do, and you guys give me a good service for peanuts, so cant say anything negative

Puntos a favor

had it from the start so for me the price

Puntos en contra

limited API interface, i would like to see full mailchimp interation for example

Tony D.

Feedback from Tony

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 17/7/2020

Pretty good

Puntos a favor

The Reporting functionality is the stand out feature for me

Puntos en contra

How we can't back up content; once we delete something we can't then look at content retrospectively and see what has been deleted

Angela M.
Sector: Ropa y moda
Traducir a español

Just what I was looking for

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 22/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started out using Excel but that soon became overwhelming and I knew I needed something more flexible. I tried several CRMs, even one designed for MLM consultants, but Big Contacts had the features a was looking for. I can add custom fields to contacts like favorite product and even run a search by that field. The alerts are super helpful as I don't always go to the website everyday so I will know if I have a task if I get an email. I could opt in for marketing but I'm small enough I can do personal emails. The capture emails from my email isnt working because I have Outlook but I haven't talked to support about it yet to see if there is a work around. That would be awesome if it would capture and add incoming emails to the correct contact!

Puntos a favor

Set up automatic task alerts
Set up tasks with a series or preset tasks to be completed and get alerts when it's time to complete them
Add notes and communication logs to contacts
Add documents
Custom fields

Puntos en contra

More fields than I need as MLM consultant (but I can hide them)
Set up takes tim
Need Bigger or Biggest plan for email alerts

Bill V.

Excellent software

Revisado el 2/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very responsive group whenever I contact them with questions.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support.

Puntos en contra

There is only one thing that I wish was available with this software. Right now whenever you want to move someone from one date to another date on the calendar it must be done individually. Sometimes I want to move multiple contacts at one time and there is no way to do it in a group.

Karen W.
Sector: Edición

HUGE RELIEF

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

One of our sales team discovered BigContacts in Fall 2007 and recommended we try it. At the time we'd tried two other web-based CRM systems with frustrating results. As soon as I saw the clean, easy-to-understand layout of BigContacts, I was sold. We switched over immediately and the entire sales team (and me) felt a HUGE RELIEF. Since 2007, Big Contacts has gone through several major upgrades. I get frustrated at first with each major upgrade because it changes my routine, but I am confident I'll get it figured out quickly with customer service help. I contact customer service and I talk with someone IN THE U.S.A., who speaks perfect English, who is competent, and who is patient and solves my problem. That's it. Done. Again, huge relief. I like BigContacts so much that I've referred clients and friends to use it. All sold. All happy. So... that's my story. I do not exaggerate. Thank you!! -Karen

1. clean, simple, intuitive, easy to use
2. customer service is prompt, competent, speaks perfect English, is based in the United States

Puntos en contra

upgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above.

Rick S.

I've tried them all....

Revisado el 10/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am reinstalling my contacts to get back up to running with BC, so ask me in a few months. I don't foree any issues.

Puntos a favor

I've been using Big Contacts for over 10 years. Last fall I was thinking I was going a different direction and I was thinking Big Contacts didn't offer what I wanted, so I spent over 2 months trying EVERTYHING out there and I disliked trying to re-learn the OTHER ways programs sorted their contacts. I finally found a replacement for Big Contacts and went with it, and now after 5 months using the other program, I am coming back to Big Contacts. With the new options they have developed, their very competitive pricing and their great customer service, they really CANNOT BE BEAT.

Puntos en contra

Nothing so far, contact me in a few months

Anne P.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Traducir a español

CRM for small and medium sized companies

Revisado el 22/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The response to my question today was very fast. Thanks.

Puntos a favor

Ability to download our list of contacts into the software. Less expensive than Salesforce. Easy to add contacts, add activities and send notifications.

Puntos en contra

The reporting function was/still is not very intuitive or user friendly.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Gary D.
Traducir a español

BigContacts is robust, easy to use & has THE best support.

Revisado el 26/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Helps us seem like a large firm with recurring task lists, mass emails & email storage.

Puntos a favor

The well organized but customizable graphical interface.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't integrate with my financial planning software.

Dave M.
Sector: Empleo y contratación

outstanding value

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have found that using the program designed allows me to enter information once and forget about it. It has helped in moving my business to a truly paperless environment. When I am not in the office I can access the mobile app prior to a call to refresh my memory and review the history before a call with a client.

Anytime I have had a question or an issue the support team has gotten back to me quickly and has done what they promised.

Puntos a favor

The program is easy to navigate and intuitive. I especially like the ability to customize fields to my specific needs.

Puntos en contra

Once in a while the program will freeze and the input isn't saved. I'm more aware to clear my browser (Chrome) to maximize efficiency of the program.

Nona P.
Sector: Seguridad pública

Overall good review

Revisado el 31/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

overall good. I would like to see marketing module give the option of transferring contacts

Puntos a favor

Being able to put in history, notes and seeing past emails

Puntos en contra

Can't change the name of the company once saved. Marketing module doesn't transfer contacts automatically.

Kristan H.
Sector: Contabilidad
Traducir a español

Perfect for what we need!

Revisado el 5/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My company has been using Big Contacts for a little over a year now. Since they released the new updated version for beta testing, I have shared it with my coworkers and they are all excited to use the new version. We are able to keep track of customer calls, notes and important information. It is a user friendly interface and is very useful when communicating with my coworkers about clients. We are glad to use Big Contacts and will continue to use it! I will also use it when I open my own business very soon. Thank you!

Puntos a favor

I love the user friendly interface and the ease of use. It allows me to see any updates regarding clients and allow my coworkers to stay up to date on tasks and important information.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a tagging feature to alert people of updated information (notes, activity), instead of them having to "follow" the certain contact.

Linda S.

Big Contacts Keeps Us Connected

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have found Big Contacts to be a great solution to keeping our staff connected and in control of our CRM. We use calendar functions, schedule meetings, track sales, schedule contact follow ups, add history on all calls and track progress on sales goals and pipeline from mobile and desktop. The product meets our needs at fraction of the price of other products. Big Contacts is very user friendly compared with my experience with Salesforce! We appreciate the value, reliability and the flexible fields that customize the program to meet our needs.

Puntos a favor

Flexible fields to customize our use. Multiple users with individual setting controls in admin. Mobile Application.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes search does not find what I am looking for

Melissa G.

Great Tool, great price

Revisado el 5/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've yet to find ONE tool that does everything I need. I've given up trying. Big Contact does a better job at handling most of my data. I still rely heavily on a variety of spreadsheets, but this is a great component of a larger system.

I've found their customer service to be far superior to any other team. Easy to reach, knowledgeable and helpful.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can customize it -'tab order', check boxes, the report writer

Puntos en contra

A silly gripe...but I need to be able to copy & paste the client data into another software application. As it stands now I get the google maps logo in my cut & paste & it really screws up the fomatting, etc in the other applications!!1

I LOVE the google map feature....I just wish it were located somewhere else!

Anne S.
Traducir a español

Big Contacts: underrated, affordable little powerhouse

Revisado el 14/8/2014
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

It's web-deliverable, so you can access BigContacts from any internet connection anywhere. It has a plug-n-play learning curve, and the top-shelf features at a bargain price.

I compared it to Salesforce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar, not only was BigContacts the best value, it did the job. We update client profiles after every contact, and we send emails and mass mail all with BigContacts from any internet connection.

I can attach files, photos of clients, or important documents taken with an iPhone when out of the office, and it allows you to track and keep notes about discussions, meetings, documents sent and received. Anything pertaining to the client is there at the click of a mouse.

I've use BigContacts for eight years (since 2006). I converted from a PC-based ACT! system that I had customized extensively. The web-based CRM was ahead of its time back then and has kept pace with competitors since.

BigContacts had all the features of a more expensive site like Saleforce.com without the huge cost. Add to that, it's easy to train new employees on BigContacts, which allows them to efficiently support you and the clients sooner. BigContacts.com has been a great complement to keeping my business organized, tracked, and streamlined.

Puntos en contra

I would like an iPhone app that complements the web-deliverable software.

Thomas G.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Traducir a español

Great value - easy to use

Revisado el 10/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been with BigContacts for 2+ years and our employees actively use it daily with few complaints.

Puntos a favor

The Contact view is very intuitive and easy to follow with everything you would want to see about the contact on a single screen. I also like being able to see the Contact’s LinkedIn profile & photo. Adding notes and updating tasks are also very easy to do.

Puntos en contra

The sales opportunity tracking & reports could use an upgrade but I understand that developers are working on these features, so when done BigContacts will be an excellent alternative to Salesforce, Zoho, etc.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Craig P.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Love 3.0 - Smooth and Clean - Intuitive

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using Big C for several years now. I have gone through various iterations on the way to it becoming better.

I'm impressed that the company has grown into a great organization. Great product and very responsive.

I love to be able to give feedback easily while an issue is at hand. I don't mind waiting for a response because I can keep working.

3.0 has a great feel and is very intuitive. I love that some of my suggestions have been incorporated in this new release. I'm sure others suggested some of the same things but it is great to see Big C being responsive to the feedback.

I would highly recommend this to others, and in fact have done so.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

...Craig Pattberg

Ease of use, clean

Reports

Daniel M.

Big Contacts has made us better... D. Mauer

Revisado el 21/1/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Big Contacts has help us get more done in an already busy work week. And if you spend ANY amount of time out of the office, you'll be glad to bring all of your contacts with you... Thanks to Big Contacts.

Price was also a big factor for us when considering online CMR's. The amount we pay for our multiple users makes Big Contacts almost FREE when compared to the savings created by increased productivity and connectivity. Plus our clients appreciate the detailed tracking of correspondence and sales all made avaliable at the touch of a button by Big Contacts. D. Mauer

Puntos a favor

I have been a user of Big Contacts coming up on two years (July 2008). And though it took real effort for me to break-away from a stand alone version of ACT, I'm glad I've made the move to a web-based CRM. I looked extensively at SalesForce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar not only was Big Contacts the best value, but it had what I needed to keep track of my clients. The ability to travel up to 18-weeks a year and have all my contacts on the web has made us a more efficient company. We update client profiles after every contact, send emails and mass mail all with Big Contacts from any internet connection globally. I like that... D. Mauer

Puntos en contra

I would like it to be easier to look up a client by any of their contact information. It takes too much time to find someone by their phone number or email if you don't know the exact "field" you entered that info into.

Also, creating labels to do a mailer could be easier...

I also look forward to a "google app" I can download onto my HTC Hero so I can better navigate Big Contacts on the go. D. Mauer