Reseñas de Pipedrive

Pipedrive

Sistema CRM construido por y para los vendedores

4.6/5 (1780 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Great product, easy to use and many features

Revisado el 30/9/2018

Puntos a favor

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Puntos en contra

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Traducir con Google

Driving you pipeline to success

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 20/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs.

Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Puntos en contra

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver.

We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Revisado el 27/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses.
Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most.
For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive.
For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential.
Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action.

The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with.

All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Puntos en contra

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there.

Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases.

Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Traducir con Google

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks.

When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh".

Favourite Features:

1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app.

2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline

3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due.

4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet.

5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc.

6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal.

7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive.

8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable.

9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days.

10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

The Best That I've Tried

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.

So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support

Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.

The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals.

I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button.

Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice.

Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Email integration
Mobile app
Customization

Puntos en contra

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals.
Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity.
Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Puntos a favor

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Puntos en contra

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Best CRM we have had

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Puntos a favor

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that.
Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details.

Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force.

But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists:
REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale.

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Missing Features:
1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals.
2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that.
3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Puntos a favor

ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Missing Features:

Traducir con Google

Pipedrive is the easiest CRM, and even sales reps who hate CRMs will use it and like it

Revisado el 21/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive provides a simple, fast interface that pulls all information relevant to a deal into a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, activity history, and coming activities. There is a sidebar that you can customize with specifics for your business, such as names of competitors that the prospect buys from, size of their budget, customer phase (are they a prospect, a new customer, or a renewing customer?), etc. All of this info can be easily updated on the fly, so a sales rep can focus on selling rather than on fitting a sale into a software system. The mobile apps provide similar functionality, so it's easy to use Pipedrive out of the office. Pipedrive is easy to customize, so getting started does not require a lot of effort or training. This is ideal for startups and small firms, as well as for independent sales reps.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing really bad about Pipedrive, and it keeps getting better. I would like to see it add customizable series of actions that can be added with a single click, so the rep does not have to manually add repetitive steps. For instance, it would be good to add a series of follow up steps that must be done after a sale closes, rather than keeping a separate list in other software.

Traducir con Google

Pipedrive made our team productive when we most needed it

Revisado el 24/3/2016

Puntos a favor

First of all, simplicity. As a small startup company without many resources (time or money), Pipedrive's simple and minimal setup helped us hit the ground running, and we will always be grateful for that.
Pipedrive's email integration is absolutely awesome, especially when integrated with Google Apps which removes the need to BCC the CRM, and logs inbound email messages.

Once the initial adoption was done we began leveraging Pipedrive's API, which is very complete, easy to use and well documented. The API compensates for all the features that are missing and can be found in other "bigger" CRMs. There's nothing you can't achieve with some development effort.

Puntos en contra

The UI is beautiful and modern, which makes usability great in the beginning. Once we started to grow our business, we encountered many UI performance problems that hurt productivity a bit. Especially when dealing with large deals involving a lot of people or long email threads.

Traducir con Google

Intuitive and Inexpensive, with an ever-growing list of features!

Revisado el 19/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I am a forever-user of Pipedrive. The value of the product supremely outweighs the amount required to pay monthly. And with such an active development team, it is always exciting to see what is rolling out each couple of weeks! Pipedrive has evolved from a "light" CRM to a full-features CRM with a light feel. It is an excellent CRM tool.

Puntos a favor

- The ease-of-use is paramount. Pipedrive takes a simple pipeline approach to manage your "pipeline."
- The development team is always at work. New features such as custom fields, workflow automation, email integrations, and many more were added recently, and the price remains very competitive.
- The ability to auto-import contact data is a huge time-saver.
- Support for multiple pipelines means you are not limited to sales-only, but also have opportunities to create pipelines for prospecting, alternate product sales cycles, and much more.
- A fast mobile app that keeps you on top of contacts, sales, and tasks.

Puntos en contra

- While the UI is intuitive, the colors leave much to be desired. Sometimes, I feel like I am staring at a cubicle when using the app. Being able to add custom brand colors would be a nice addition.
- The web app lacks a "dashboard" view similar to what exists on the mobile app. This view is used for getting an overall picture of sales, tasks, deals, forecasts, etc.

Simplicity versus functionality

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I expect not a lot of people will give you a comprehensive review in this field. Either it will be someone who is not really using it, or someone using it and not having the time to properly describe it (we are all at work after all).

I will focus on one thing - the bulk stage edit and automatic emailing update API. Basically, pipedrive lacks a tool that allows me to sync my leads with my Gmail account so that when that first email is sent, they move into the first stage (or whichever). In relation to this, I also would like to recommend installing a more appropriate exporting tool for tasks. I cannot seem to get the emails out of pipedrive for the life of me. There is only this one exporting utility in the general settings submenu (why not on the homepage or under activities?).

Simplicity

Respuesta de Pipedrive

Hi Anatoli,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, this is always welcome!

Unfortunately in Pipedrive natively you can¿t change the deal stage based on sent emails. However, you can for example do this with Zapier and Gmail. So for example when a new email is sent via Google, you can have this updated a deal in Pipedrive, the guys from Zapier can help you set this up if necessary: https://zapier.com/zapbook/gmail/pipedrive/

Currently our team is working on adding the exporting option from the list in your activities. Once this is finished in a couple of months amongst with other updates to the lists in Pipedrive, you will be able to filter your activities and export them out from your activity list view. Email exporting is currently not in the plans. However, since you basically copy your emails from the mail client to Pipedrive, all your original emails are still inside your email client to find.

Have a great day and kind regards,

Mike

6.0/10
Traducir con Google

Never loose track in your pipelines

Fuente de la reseña

We're using Pipedrive to manage all our customer activities (phone-calls, mails, schedules, contact-information, etc.) so that not only sales but all others never loos track of a customer journey. Despite the fact that this tool is almost intuitive you also can easily manage complex customer organizations. It simply reflects nearly all circumstances to record and plan topics when working with customers. An ideal tool for the entire pipeline management where simple drag and drop features help to manage stages of a project. Pipedrive eases the salesman work dramatically!

Puntos a favor

I personally found it quite useful when writing mails to use the option adding an automated bcc customer ID. The result is that you mail appears in your pipeline- and customer-history as well. To set up different pipelines make it easy to also manage different events. The scheduler activity gives you on all devices (PC, Smartphone, etc.) an alert to remind to your planned activities. Mobil access to all pipeline features - a very nice App! All contact data, history etc. at hand when preparing a customer visit or call.

Puntos en contra

- Statistical features seems to need rework.
- writing an email to a contact of an account organization you need to consider to attach the customer-ID from the deal-level to the bcc-field in the mail in order to have that mail then in the customer history
- lost accounts have been moved to a separate pipeline

Everything I needed from a CRM with nothing I didn't

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 6/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Systematized and automated my sales process/pipeline!

Puntos a favor

Having used Salesforce in many of my prior roles, the thought of implementing it at the start-up I am now running was a headache. We simply don't have the need for robust CRM capabilities yet, so when I found Pipedrive, we decided to give it a shot. We began with 30 wholesale clients and have since grown to over 2000. I am now managing both our "boutique/specialty store" channel (1000 stores) as well as my key account pipeline with major retailers, all in one place. It is SO EASY to use. The whole program is just incredibly intuitive and easy to pick up without any demos at all, to be honest. I have since dug into the resources they make available and am now getting even more use out of it. Ease of use and the user interface as a whole are just phenomenal. Finally, affordability - we have started out with the entry level account but can easily grow from here.

Puntos en contra

There have been maybe 2-3 more complex reports / data exports I have wanted to run over the past 2 years but was unable to - just wasn't a capability of Pipedrive. But we always found workarounds, and it seems like a very rare sacrifice for what you get in a streamlined, user-focused CRM experience.

Brilliant!! Totally Visual, Flexible & Supported

Revisado el 10/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I chose Pipedrive not just to manage all my deals in one place, but also to manage practically all other activities (projects) too.

The flexibility is provides to add new fields is SO helpful. Starting a new business, I'm capturing 20-40 new contacts per week - I added fields to each contact (where met and the date) so I can keep track of who's who instead of adding that information to the note for each one.

Pipedrive provides me a single system that is
- visual: clearly manage progression from start to finish
- drag-and-drop: so quick to update stages or move to another pipeline
- flexible: I customise pipelines & their stages titles to set out project progression too
- automated: setting timescales on each stage draws my attention to deals I that require
checking or action taking
- supported: I needed 2 questions answered, and the support was perfect (and immediate)!

I'm recommending this to everyone I meet to quickly and easily manage their sales (and projects) without the need for any great effort or distraction.

I'm setting up sales training courses and will be embedding use of Pipedrive into them: consistently managing pipelines is one of the most important activities for any salesperson.

Puntos a favor

Visual, drag-and-drop, flexibility to customise pipelines, stages and fields.

Puntos en contra

Having to change " deal" to " Deal" every time is annoying (it's a title so should be upper case).

Traducir con Google

Great tool for staying organized and up to date with email marketing and the prospects!

Revisado el 21/9/2018

Puntos a favor

We have customers buying our products from all around the world and keeping a record of their contact details and purchase history is very easy with the help of Pipedrive. When we get a new customer sign in to a contract with us, our marketing team who runs another pipedrive campaign just forwards the deal to us and we only have to save it to our database and it will be added to the existing customers list. We then add activities to this deal to stay connected always.They are as follows, setting a feedback enquiry after one week, if receive a feedback set another activity to let the feedback team to reply to the email etc.. This can keep everything from getting a lead to inviting a customer to come back to our service again organized well. With the help of pripedrive we see our customers are happy how we treat them even after closing the sales.

Puntos en contra

There is no facility to add an auto responder when someone answers to our feedback inquiry. Sometimes the web browser application freezes and takes more than 10 minutes to recover.

PipeDrive | Easy, Affordable and Good CRM

Revisado el 19/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We are always looking for good, simple, and affordable tech tools to make our clients’ lives easier. For people who don’t take naturally to technology but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive makes for a good day. It’s apparent that a lot of thought went into what it takes to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is making this process a lot simpler for us.

Puntos a favor

We like simple and the streamlined dashboard was easy to understand. We are also busy people so we were quite pleased to be able to completely set up the sales activities and import our customers in under an hour. We had one question during set up so we dropped a line into the chat box. Within a couple of minutes, we had our answer giving us a good feeling about their support staff.
It’s completely customizable so our workflow tasks (activities) were simple to add once we knew exactly what process each client would go through from initial contact to sale and follow up. The calendar option let us put dates to each task and all the notes we added were date stamped, a feature we found quite useful. We also liked that the program automatically puts the current tasks on the top of the list and has a color coding to show what’s not due yet, what’s currently due and what is overdue.
We are also using the Zapier integration to connect to MailChimp for managing our customers’ email communications. There a lot of other integration options, too which we may add in the future.
After trying some fairly expensive solutions, my clients loved the free trial option although the price to upgrade is quite affordable.

Puntos en contra

My biggest concern is that support is only available Monday through Friday during office hours although they do have a fairly extensive library of tutorials.

Simple, Intuitive, Efficient

Revisado el 28/5/2015
Fuente de la reseña

Pipedrive is a simple CRM that has everything you need, and nothing that you don't. As an agile business coming-to-market, we have a small team and limited resources, but are experiencing fast growth. We needed a way to track, cultivate, and maintain sales leads, but we didn't have months to dive into a robust software. I did a Pipedrive trial and a Salesforce trail side-by-side and couldn't help but to always turn to Pipedrive. Our main needs were to:
- Insert lead contacts
- Track process and staging
- Forward email or communications to CRM
- Create activity alerts and reminders
That is it. Everything else, the bells and whistles, charts and graphs, mothership of sales accessories was merely overwhelming. We don't have time to watch endless tutorial videos, and even when we did, other systems still didn't feel intuitive. Pipedrive was a breath of fresh air in my CRM search. The platform is elegant, intuitive, and has the perfect functionality to meet my agile sales needs.

Puntos a favor

Clean and pleasant user experience. I use Trello often, and the functionality of Pipedrive is similar in that I can drag and drop cards into different stages. The visual progression is very helpful, while each contact can house all of the information that I need to keep things moving. I also really like that I can BCC my conversations into my pipelines so that my partner and I can keep everything in one place.

I like the add-on apps such as Leadfeeder and Mailchimp.

Puntos en contra

Do you have a Gmail plug in so that I can check a box to send to CRM? I integrated that feature when trying Salesforce, but always wanted to swap out destinations to Pipedrive. If you don't have that, I guess that would be considered a con. Not that BCC'ing is sooo difficult ;)

I think a "Graveyard" type pipeline would be helpful. We want to hold onto our inbound lead contacts, but I don't want them cluttering my active Pipelines, nor do I want to assign an activity to them. It would be nice to be able to keep them in the system without archiving them. I've created a makeshift solution by just having a Cold Leads Pipeline, but there aren't really stages and I don't have pending activities for them.

Traducir con Google

Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Pipederive is a great solution to sales force for small & medium companies. It gives a great overview of leads. Registration of customer is very simple and organized in clients and companies. Negotiations are organized into pipelines and one can have a single or multiple pipeline. Each pipeline can be divided into stages according to the client's situation and each stage contains the deals that reproduce a negotiation, budget or potential sale ready. One can manage all potential customers on one screen, in a visual and practical way, without missing deadlines or getting confused at what was said

Puntos en contra

There is nothing significant drawback of this software. Developers are constantly coming up with improvements. The only thing it lacks is non integration with social media like LinkedIn. Also outlook integration is much needed.
This software lacks to follow up on an activity if you do not have an open business, Pipe drive obeys business, so if you look for it as a CRM it is not very practical

Traducir con Google

One of the best-priced lead management solutions available

Revisado el 27/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All our leads in one, easy-to-manage, location.

Puntos a favor

It's amount is low per month per user, and that's pretty low considering the many options it has available. It also connects to Zapier which means that you can integrate just about anything with it, we funnel all our leads from all over into this system, across 10 different programs. We love the option for custom fields and built-in integrations with google products. It's very simple and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

This is really only for lead management, as it's lead capture abilities are severely limited. They do have a form building option, but it looks terrible and is incredibly primitive. We are forced to use another service to design and embed beautiful and custom lead forms, then feed all the responses into pipedrive via zapier (pipedrive does have some sort of php callback options to submit leads, but you have to be a very experience programmer to understand it). Once you begin dealing with large quantities of leads, the loading of the data can be excruciating.

Traducir con Google

A CRM you can set up in an afternoon. Easy to use and does just what you need. Not what you don't.

Revisado el 14/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It lets me keep an eye on my sales pipeline quickly and easily without requiring me to interrupt my normal workflow to keep everything logged and up to date. I couldn't manage my business without it.

Puntos a favor

Pipedrive is super quick to setup and customize to your particular workflow. It syncs and integrates with Google products like a dream and just plain works. It's the sort of CRM that doesn't get in the way, lets you work where you want to work (I prefer my inbox rather than within the CRM), but still lets you get at all the data and stats you need super quick and easily. It's just great.

Puntos en contra

I've never been able to get full inbox syncing to work properly. Instead I just use the BCC function which serves the purpose, and allows me to be selective about which communications get synced vs. which aren't needed. Sometimes though an email won't automatically link to a deal, even though the address being corresponded with is associated with the deal in Pipedrive. This is a bit annoying, but happens infrequently enough that it doesn't bother me.

Easy to Use and Lots of Features

Revisado el 21/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

PipeDrive has been rolled out to our whole sales team and they are pretty good about using it. When we had Oracle, nothing was ever updated because it was so confusing to do...now, we've removed their excuse for not providing up-to-date information. It's also easily to manage a pipeline, and easy to see exactly what your daily tasks should be. It's been a major win for us to have this program.

Puntos a favor

Previous to PipeDrive, we used Oracle for CRM which was a nightmare. It was very confusing and complicated, it was super-expensive and no one could figure out how to do anything. Everything had to be managed through our inside sales department and it was NOT good. Enter PipeDrive...simple to use, intuitive (I easily figured it out without any training at all), and significantly less expensive. We love it.

Puntos en contra

Small things...like only organizations can have addresses...that's inconvenient when you are trying to export information. It's not impossible to overcome but would be better if that was easily manageable. But that's a small thing to have an issue with.

Traducir con Google

PipeDrive introduced a better way to manage Sales

Revisado el 11/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have ben using Pipedrive form about 2 years now and have seen a significant improvement, when it comes to manage the prospects. Pipedrive made it really easy to move deals within various stages and pipelines. It helped our team to be on track with the prospects and it helped close the deals easily.
The features provided by Pipedrive makes it really easy to use and a great software. Most of the following features are best to use:
Pipeline and Stages
Deals
Organization/Contacts
Activities
Statistics
Mail (Bcc email functionality)
Custom fields
Drag and Drop feature within Pipelines
etc.

I would really like to best rating to this CRM as it has helped us closing deals effectively.

Puntos a favor

The way it helps to manage the deals and the prospects. The activities helps a lot to understand what to next with a prospect. The reports helps out to see the status of total deals closed from various marketing strategies.

Puntos en contra

I like everything about PipeDrive.

Traducir con Google

I am still exploring Pipedrive, but so far it is very useful tool.

Revisado el 15/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I am in to the second year now using Pipedrive, but I believe I still have to explore lot more there. All the features I used so far are extremely time saving. When I gave it a try to use Pipedrive an year back, I was just doing all the emailing and adding activities manually. But after a successful year, I am automating all this process with just a couple of clicks. I go in to the activities page and do everything from there with out going to each individual page. I am happy so far using this CRM but still I never clicked on a lot of things on the dashboard and I believe those are all going to be handy next time for me.

Puntos en contra

It takes comparatively longer time learning how to effectively use Pipedrive. I am sad that I didn't use all the features for first 4 months of using it because it needed a lot of time to learn everything. Sometimes when adding a new contact to an existing deal, if the same name already exists in the deal, it doesn't notify.

Traducir con Google

At long last, a CRM that makes sense with how I think and do business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've tried a lot of CRMs in the past, and would always end up going back to using basic contact software after inevitably they created more work for me than they helped. Pipeline is the first CRM I've used that helps me feel at peace, knowing that each lead has a next step applied to it. I also use a lot of custom pipelines to track recurring customers, contractors, onboarding and large complex projects. The sync with my email and calendar makes it also easy for me to keep all conversations organized, and all meetings in line with appointments booked with Calendly. Since I'm currently managing sales, projects, and 10 contractors, Pipeline helps me keep everything going without anything slipping through the cracks. I couldn't have scaled my business by 150% this year without Pipeline.

Puntos a favor

The software prompts me to add a new activity (email, meeting, call, etc) after I mark another activity complete. It visually reminds me if there are leads or clients that do not have a next step applied to it. This make a lot of sense to a getting-things-done approach. We do a lot of mobile responsive websites and monthly marketing with a lot of moving pieces, and it's great to have confidence that we know what is coming next.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes wish there were a calendar view. I also wish I could add screenshots into emails I find myself having to go back to Google Inbox for this (and bcc-ing the pipedrive email to sync with the contact).