Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce Sales Cloud

CRM basado en la nube y automatización de ventas

4.4/5 (13872 opiniones)
Blake B.
Sector: Minería y metalurgia

Industry Leading for a Reason

Revisado el 13/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Once set up and you actually learn how to use it, this is great software and leads the CRM industry for a reason. We have been able to improve prospecting and customer retention by double digit percentages since implementing salesforce.com.

Puntos a favor

The integrations are truly outstanding. Simple integrations with almost every piece of software you can imagine. The fact that we can send out emails and see which of the current prospects in our pipeline read it is truly outstanding.

Puntos en contra

Steep learning curve! Salesforce is not easy to use immediately, nor set up. It's best to have somebody in your organization be the, "Salesforce Champion."

Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Salesforce review

Revisado el 14/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Salesforce is that initially it is difficult to learn how to use. The user's experience in learning how to implement and incorporate it is not pleasant. However, once you start playing around with it more and more, you get the hang of it and it does ease everyday tasks for members across all organizations within a company.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this product is that my team and company was looking for a product in order to ease the customization of widgets and components, automate tasks for users that were tedious and time-consuming, and streamline the process of customer's feedback to the customer support team to the implementation and design team. Salesforce was able to offer solutions in order to solve all those problems, all while allowing us to customize various apps and dashboards in order to meet our customers' and business needs.

Puntos en contra

What I liked least about the software is the documentation and learning curve that came with incorporating and implementing using Salesforce. I was part of the team analyzing if Salesforce was right for my business, and documentation about customizing styling and allowing different users to have different roles within your corporate account were difficult things to find. After speaking with several people who work at Salesforce and swiping through pages and pages of online material, we were able to play around and find what works best for us. Definitely incorporate the learning curve into your business plan if you plan to use Salesforce.

Alley S.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Salesforce is a Dream!

Revisado el 7/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use it daily. I live in salesforce and I'm in marketing. I use it to keep up with my team and to try to use chatter to highlight what is working and showcase certain accounts. I also like to follow the wins and losses to try to get a feel for where we can improve.

Puntos a favor

Everything. I love salesforce. I love its ease of use, navigation, walk-me, training, integration, features, functionality, you name it. Chatter is my favorite feature and once adopted by organizations you see the whole organization migrate to making salesforce their homepage. I love the adaptation the teams have to it and that you can customize your dashboard so sales, marketing, integration, and other teams can all use it as they need to.

Puntos en contra

The cost, and sometimes Salesforce does not do a good job of showing the interoperability it has. There are so many features that make it a one-stop-shop for companies large and small, but it seems if the product is sold as a sales tool, it remains that way instead of showing the integration options for marketing and other teams.

William S.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Great CRM Tool

Revisado el 17/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Once we started using Salesforce, we have increased our repeat business from our existing clients and our conversion rate from the leads and referrals we receive has skyrocketed. We are able to tailor our offerings to the prospects specific needs and their response has been overwhelmingly positive. We often get comments about how they feel like we understand them better than our competitors.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is probably the most functional CRM tool on the market, and one of the easiest to set up and use. It worked right out of the box, and we have continued to expand the features we use. One of the best things are all the plugins available, which allow you to customize the environment to fit your business' specific requirements. Our revenues have doubled consistently year-to-year and our customer satisfaction ratings have improved dramatically since we began using Salesforce. My team has threatened to revolt if we ever consider moving to a different platform.

Puntos en contra

The licensing structure favors larger organizations, but the fees we pay are still reasonable for the value we get from the product.

Kylee L.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Translate to español

Great for reporting, but not an easy platform to learn.

Revisado el 12/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you or your team does not have the time to fully invest in training and learning the platform to a deep extent, than this software would be a waste for you. I would recommend speaking with a SalesForce consultant about the different reporting, campaigning, sales, etc. capabilities before making the investment. Though the Customer Support side of SalesForce, in terms of issue resolution, have not been helpful, the SalesForce sales team is very knowledgeable and give honest opinions on what different functions, plans, etc. they would recommend to fit your specific needs. The sales team has actually saved us money by showing us how to more efficiently manage our plan with them.

Puntos a favor

The reporting capabilities of SalesForce, especially now that they have switched over to the new Lightning experience, are a great asset for companies looking to track business development activities. Sales funnel reporting, gain-loss reports, call/meeting/email recaps, project lists, budgeting and customer contacts - SalesForce is your "one stop shop" for all of these reporting functions! My team has also loved having the ability to sign up for monthly emails that are based off of reports they have set up within SalesForce. This allows them to track any progress, trends or issues that need to be addressed upfront. My team has also enjoyed the email campaign tracking, which works in conjunction with the Pardot platform.

Puntos en contra

SalesForce is not an intuitive software to use and is not easily learned by all members of my team. This is what I like least about the software. Beyond that, customer support has been less than helpful. My team and I have often had to do our own research on Google and YouTube for solutions to problems the SalesForce Customer Service could not help us with. This platform takes a considerable amount of training to really be able to grasp its reporting and data entry capabilities. Beyond that, this product is not cheap! It is worth the investment for larger organizations, but I am not sure it is worth the cost for smaller companies.

Jerome M.
Sector: Software informático
Translate to español

SalesForce is astounding for the most part at what it does, however can be hard to adjust to specifi

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It monitors our hopefuls and customers discourses over some stretch of time which causes us return from where the last discussion had finished. A decent record data also with 360-perspective on data. Devices work quite a bit of some acclaimed person to person communication destinations and could be considered as a simple exploring stage.

Puntos a favor

A stage that offers deals the board, client administration, showcasing robotization and accomplice relationship the executives. It is a c cloud-based CRM arrangement, Salesforce gives you anyplace, whenever, access to your business information, even from cell phones. This stage helped us streamline our procedure and logged our discussion with every one of our customers/applicants monitoring the discourse history and knowing where we left at. It has a decent contact the board framework that enables the clients to store significantly more data like record/customer subtleties, addresses, other accessible data which permits a decent record information review. The Dashboard is adaptable and can fit to what their customer needs and requires for the particular procedure. It's a simple to explore programming particularly for the individuals who had been into cloud-based stage previously.

Puntos en contra

The multifaceted nature of its highlights here and there are not being depleted/augmented by little scale organizations and could get overpowering now and again. Evaluating might be somewhat high for a little organization particularly on the off chance that they need something that is progressively adaptable. For our group, it took us some time to explore the stage completely and consider was on the most proficient method to tweak the stage dependent on our necessities. Recognizing what is as of now accessible for us and what can be considered for what's to come is something that we get to profound plunge through the span of months and a great deal of cooperation and discussion with the group. Announcing issues may be somewhat hard as far as realizing who is responsible for certain specialized glitch if its Salesforce people themselves or some application that connects to it.

Andrew H.
Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
Translate to español

Great CRM platform, but not always worth Salesforce's continually increasing licensing costs

Revisado el 6/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used Salesforce to be our CRM and Professional Services Automation (PSA) system. We custom-built the PSA, but the CRM piece was mostly Salesforce out-of-the-box.

Ultimately, if you can figure how to keep your licensing and other add-in costs in check, then Salesforce can be the right tool for you. Otherwise, you may find what we found, which is that Salesforce's continual cost increases eventually cause the platform to lose its ROI. We ultimately switched from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 after Salesforce continually and forcibly raised their costs beyond our ROI threshold. The system was functionally fine, but the annual costs had simply become too much.

Puntos a favor

As a CRM platform, it's everything you could ask for. Also, its AppStore is top notch. From a functionality perspective, you cannot go wrong with Salesforce. Also, as one of the biggest and most widespread platforms, there are plenty of Salesforce resources out there, so there is no shortage of help available should you need it. If you are a small non-profit particularly, Salesforce can be an incredible resource as your first 10 licenses are free (as long as you qualify as a non-profit with Salesforce)

Puntos en contra

If you are a for-profit firm, be aware that Salesforce builds in an annual 7% licensing cost increase into it's contracts. As a result, you will be continually negotiating and re-negotiating with them to keep licensing costs reasonable. Even then, Salesforce will continually look to increase your spend with them. Their sales teams/account managers can be very aggressive and a lot of things you may want or need will cost you extra. They're also continually rotating their account managers. This can be very frustrating as a customer because just when you feel that you've built a good relationship with your account manager, Salesforce will switch people on you and then you have to work to rebuild a new relationship.

Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

SalesForce + Pardot = Winning Team

Revisado el 30/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My current company had been using Constant Contact before I arrived, and it was poorly managed... a huge mess, even... partially due to the staff being unable to coordinate, and partially because the software was a bit clunky. I was brought on during the SalesForce onboarding process, and 36 months later, with very little management efforts from our marketing/BD staff, our data is standardized, uniform, and easily accessible. Emails are scheduled to go out once a week, months in advance, based on templates first developed by our onboarding process, and we have been able to shift our marketing staff to more analytical projects that have given us the edge we needed to be on track to make our profit-sharing bonus numbers for the first time in years.

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize really makes SalesForce its own beast. I've worked for two companies that have used the software, and both looked very different, yet still intuitively the same. I like that if there isn't currently a solution for you, there are add-ons and plug-ins that can be fitted into your experience to make it an extremely tailored solution for a wide range of companies. Not only that, the customer support staff have some great tools at their disposal that give you an even deeper dimension of control, should you be unable to quite round the edges for your perfect fit. I like the seamless integration with Pardot. In addition, with Pardot's automation platform, you can literally save hours' worth of work as contact/prospect data can sync in nearly realtime, depending on the rules you've set up. If all this sounds perplexing, don't worry too much, as Salesforce has an amazing onboarding team that will work with your designated admin staff to utilize most of the software package from nearly any education/experience level.

Puntos en contra

There are some frustrating limitations with reporting in Pardot, and sometimes SalesForce integration with plug-ins can be a bit of a hassle if they weren't set up during the initial onboarding, but overall these are speedbumps at worst and don't detract from the overall experience enough to really worry about.

Elena P.
Sector: Organización cívica y social
Translate to español

SalesForce: very powerful, but make sure you're ready!

Revisado el 28/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're a union, so we have a little bit of a different situation than a lot of businesses who use Salesforce, but it's been incredibly helpful in allowing us to build an internal leadership structure where we can show the relationships between our members. It has also allowed us to track member activity & engagement in some very powerful ways, and to track the work of our organizers and representatives.

Puntos a favor

Really allows you to track your customers/clients/members/leads and see the arc of their interaction with your organization. If you also use something like Pardot to manage emails and online forms, it will give you a complete life timeline for the individual and how they have interacted with you. Allows you to create a journey & experience based on their interactions with you and to give quick follow-up when someone shows signs of life.

The only caveat here is that you have to be ready to use it. That means more than just having people trained in how to use the interface, but making sure everyone is on board for how this kind of data can and SHOULD inform and change how you interact with your clientele. If you're used to getting back to people within 24 hours, you need to be ready to shift that to 20 minutes. If you're used to treating everyone the same, you'd better be ready to create drip/nurture programs based on behavior.

If you aren't ready to use it to its full capacity, it isn't worth the investment, but if you are able to use it the way it's meant to be used, it's incredibly powerful.

Puntos en contra

It has a steep learning curve. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I know that I still have barely scratched the surface of what I could be able to do, but I don't have time to devote to just learning SalesForce when it's not my core job. Definitely recommended for larger orgs where you can have a team devoted to support. Also, I hate the way they continually try to sell you new add-ons to the core product.

Mike L.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Top-Shelf and Well-Worth the Price

Revisado el 23/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have had fantastic experiences with sf.com in several capacities including as sales manager and a front-line revenue producer (hunter). The software is very intuitive so tracking appointments, birthdays of clients, last conversations had (and all other last activities) can not only be saved but can be set up with a time stamp/alarm for follow-up. As a direct sales contributor, sf.com was the only tool I needed to be successful and is comprehensive in its ability to keep an eye on the business. All quotations can be done through the software and the metrics from each quote go into "the system" so that pipeline reports by sales person, group, region, or entire company can be seen and used as a management tool. Literally, I could go on and on about all the benefits of the software. If used properly any sales person should see increased revenue from adding this software as it is a time-safer and organizer.

Puntos a favor

Packs a punch in features that can be turned on and turned off as needed when business trends and sales needs change. Worth the price as a stand-alone sales CRM and sales tool for a small business with just a handful of reps while at the same time being equally effective as a platform for a company with 1000+ sales people that want integration between multiple departments. Excellent security against both outside and inside threats and manipulation. User definition fields so numerous that it allows for unique user roles for every employee on the system if desired.

Puntos en contra

Like most software tools, sf.com has a learning curve and there will be some in the company that are resistant to the change. If those people are not pushed and required to use the system completely it detracts from the overall benefit of the software.
The software is more expensive than its competitors - many times significantly more expensive. Also the packages start at the price for 5 users so if you are a small business with yourself and two employees, you will pay for 5 users even though you may only need 2 or 3 users.

Sector: Empleo y contratación

Salesforce is Most Capable Platform

Revisado el 1/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall experience has been great. We have grown as a company at 30% percent since adopting. We launched on the Lighting UI and I highly recommend the same for anyone that is looking to launch the product. There are a ton of resources that will help with implementation which is great!

Puntos a favor

The best part and worst part of being on the Salesforce platform is the ability to customize the tool to your needs. If you have a specific process, permission, security that you need to be able to accommodate, you will always have the ability on the platform.

The mobile app is great and is used most of our users. There are some areas for improvement, but overall great.

Salesforce also does a great job of implementing new features and changes based on their community feedback. The Ideaexchange is an amazing tool and SF does a great job basing their changes on wheat the people want.

Finally, TrailHead is the best in the business. The ability to self teach is amazing and SF does a wonderful job keeping all the moduels up to date.

Puntos en contra

The same thing why Salesforce is great with flexibility and customization also make things very difficult. The best way to describe this is Salesforce is a like a beautiful house on the outside. They give you the roof/doors/walls, BUT what you put in the house and how you arrange is all your own doing. This makes it difficult if you need a specific issue taken care of, you will need to reach out to a developer to accomplish unless you have one in-house.

Also the App exchange although very great, can get very expensive. A lot of companies make a living taking a Salesforce idea and perfecting, then selling on the app exchange. This can come in handy, but also at a cost.

Katherine C.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Translate to español

Great for organizing customer information. Integration into other systems could be improved

Revisado el 18/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, salesforce is a stronger tool for a sales team than a customer service team.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is a great tool to keep track of customer information like contact details, communication history, and even a check box to identify difficult customers. By changing the titles of emails once they are saved, other co-workers can quickly see the status of an account. For instance, let's assume I have been emailing a customer to get an updated credit card number and they call a different co-worker to find out why the order has not shipped. That co-worker can easily do a search under the customer's name or company and with a glance see that I have trying to get new credit card information. They can immediately answer the customer.

I also like that phone calls can be placed directly through salesforce. With integration into the company phone system, but logging in and hitting a button, your phone will call the customer.

Also, the sales team can post - just like on facebook's wall - about their latest activities. This gives other teams the ability to see if there are any areas of concern or emphasis when they talk with that same customer.

Puntos en contra

There is a lack of customization that can make this out of the box solution a little unwieldy for individual companies. For example, each customer can only be associated with one email address. Therefore, if a customer sometimes emails you from their work email and sometimes from their home email, the conversations cannot be grouped under one person.

Also, emails cannot be sent directly from salesforce.com. Instead, it integrates with MS Outlook. In my experience, that integration can sometimes have issues where emails are not saved on salesforce. Also, the user has to go back into salesforce after sending the email to add information and change the subject to be more easily searchable by colleagues.

Nandyala P.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Translate to español

Salesforce is a full-featured CRM software for all types of businesses. With Salesforce Small Busine

Revisado el 23/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Firstly, there is little to no risk when using Salesforce. Due to its low acquiring costs and low-risk management as an organization tool, there is very little to lose and a lot to benefit from.
The database that Salesforce uses is also helpful in digitizing and organizing company sale records. Thus, improving the overall organization of a company.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce and good customer service comes hand in hand. It allows customization of profiles for individual customers as well as quick, organized access to individual records

There is also no need to purchase software and hardware systems to help maintain and keep the application running. Therefore, unlike most software, Salesforce requires no capital investment.
The integrated solutions allow users to work more efficiently and increase the value of each part of the customer life cycle. Moreover, Saleforce analytics and its reporting function gives its users the ability to expand their campaign capacity. As a result, overall productivity can be increased and profit can be maximized.
Since Salesforce is an application and no software is required, there is no need for constant updates as Salesforce will update automatically.

Puntos en contra

At times, there can be too much customization and the interface can be filled with cumbersome and tedious tools which can be seen as repetitive or distracting.
Some users face difficulties in the transition between transactions. Some have to go through multiple screens to process transactions.
Salesforce has its own maintenance schedule since runs on its own cloud server. As a result, there are times that the application will not be accessible.
Users can also lose a personal touch as in the process of automation
Salesforce contains barriers to adoption. This means that even though Salesforce is cheap, the cost to integrate the application and redesigning their IT to incorporate it into a company is not the same as the cost of acquiring Salesforce. It is possible that the cost of integrating it can exceed the costs of the software itself.

Joshua M.
Sector: Impresión
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados

A Fantastic CRM Tool That is Built for Scale

Revisado el 7/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There has been a large effort to bring Salesforce training into the forefront of our company's training goals. We have really invested significant resources into developing the tools and training plan for pushing the knowledge base to our admin employees. So far, I have really enjoyed the ability to navigate to team dashboards, track leads, and expenses. The application has been a great place to connect and share information as well. Tools like Salesforce chatter allow individuals across the world to collaborate and socialize within the app itself. Overall, my experience has been largely positive!

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is a fantastic and ever-expanding tool that helps businesses track important customer insights. Sales teams can create complex data management that enables them to better clarify leads, follow up on opportunities, and show the proper channels where sales dollars come from. Salesforce is highly collaborative and works well for teams both large and small. Contact management works well both for both internal partners and external customers. Salesforce is also highly customizable. One can set up Salesforce in a way that best fits the organization expectations and goals. Finally, the tool offers a lot of flexibility with regards setting up API's and integrations for utilizing other popular business tools. Salesforce does a lot of really great things to keep businesses moving forward.

Puntos en contra

I think the largest cons of Salesforce can be for smaller businesses. Typically, Salesforce is a rather expensive application per user. Additionally, due to the complexity, many small organization may not have the overall budget to dedicate to a Salesforce power user. The application itself is very expansive and requires a lot of onboarding and training in order to truly master the platform. Therefore, I would say that Salesforce is perfect for large operations - but I would be wary of the costs for smaller businesses.

Jered M.
Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Translate to español

Salesforce: the beast that you love (and hate)

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 5/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have enjoyed Salesforce for many reasons besides the basic ones. It has allowed us to automate and streamline processes and connect all of our customer information in one place. The customer service team is great however support can be tough to reach and may take longer than hoped for.

Puntos a favor

I like how intuitive the software is as well as how customizable it is for our business.

Puntos en contra

The intuitiveness and customization can be overwhelming for the initial setup. If you are not familiar with Salesforce, it's best to have help setting up the software for your needs rather than doing this on your own.

Geoffrey S.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Salesforce for a Global Education Organziation

Revisado el 5/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Salesforce to plan and organize our accounts, events, external partners, and record keeping. We additionally use the system to act as the primary contact database for our global organization. Lately, we have implemented the service console to also use Salesforce as our primary customer response tool and to automate certain consistent financial transactions used by our business. Salesforce is the industry benchmark for contact management systems for Nonprofits. It's a wonderful tool to be able to manage work, travel, finance, reporting, and contacts for global organizations and national organizations. A diverse and malleable tool, excellent Salesforce administrators can turn this system into the most important tool your organization has. However, you will want to ensure global understanding of the use of various fields and explore the possibility of integrating systems like Oracle prior to over customizing your Salesforce instance.

Puntos a favor

- The system acts as an excellent contact management database that allows one to quickly sort, group, and manage different stakeholders and organizations.
- Service Console provides an easy global solution to transfer customer concerns to the appropriate individual or teams.
- Reporting features are used to provide consistent updates regarding our events, customer service, and travel.

Puntos en contra

- Improved version histories could help prevent miscommunication or revert undesired changes
- It was difficult to implement across our offices around the globe, and we've had some difficulties in ensuring that all offices are using the tools in the same way.
- Over-customization makes can make integration with other systems more difficult or impossible.

Eric T.
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Set your Processes before Buying

Revisado el 18/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love the program but when I need quick support it is not available. we pay for Premier support and that is simply help with entering a case.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce is one of the most powerful CRM systems around. There is a lot of functionality that can overwhelm the unprepared user. The power is in the data so if you team does not enter the data you won't get much from Salesforce. For a power user, it is very simple to use and has great capabilities.

Puntos en contra

One downside is ease of use. It is such a powerful system that a new user can be intimidated but if your processes and workflows are set, you will have no issues. Also the support is really lacking. The technology to segment your need to a specific person or department does not cover all the bases so you have to spend way too much time trying to figure where to submit your case. Google is my best support person.

Christopher M.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados

SFDC for an Organizations Backend Software and Data Management

Revisado el 28/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

I find Salesforce.com to be a great software for monitoring accounts, contacts and all other relevant data. For anyone in sales and marketing or data order entry this tool is PERFECT for you. In my case it was an add-on with a CMS tool for web development purposes but with the cross over to accounts + contacts for members of the sites I built it was great to use the features and tools necessary to get the job done. it does require some training if you have NO experience with it or any similar software in nature.

However once you a grasp and the basic foundation to use it, it'll be such a huge help and asset for your daily management in a professional or corporate work setting. I know the sales people at my company and my previous employer used this extensively and hear many great things based on their feedback.

Puntos en contra

Because of the great value of Salesforce.com having so many features and functionality to help you, it can get very detailed and granular that requires so much more technical knowledge for someone who may not have that aptitude to go into every detail. It can get a bit complex however if you're involved more on the backend and software side vs general use engaging with customers, then the super detailed complex technical features are not a 'con' at all; rather an asset for that particular role vs a traditional sales or customer service agent in my honest opinion reviewing this.

Jason D.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Translate to español

Very flexible and reliable cloud system

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 5/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been able to eliminate our on prem servers and the cost associated with maintaining them. This was the initial reason we looked to move to the cloud but have since been able to offer our end customers a better experience with the move to Salesforce.

Puntos a favor

The ability to configure the system specifically to our business and users. Salesforce has allowed us to automate routine functions and provide the same mobile experience as the desktop without having to maintain separate system.

Puntos en contra

There are a few "quirks" that Salesforce has. Many of these are fixed in the Lightning UI.

Peggy T.
Sector: Administración educativa

My experience with Salesforce

Revisado el 28/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Tracking the student progress; such as grades, attendance, classes in the future, classes they failed and the comments from Professors as to why. It was very beneficial and valuable as to the success in running the college campus.

Puntos a favor

I was introduced to Salesforce in 2012 when I was hired as the Director of Students Services. I was able to record a valuable amount of information on each and every student. I was able to record, their classes, grades, attendance. I was even able to keep track of their class progress. This system generates emails, and mass text messages. As far as communication it was an excellent resource tool. We had a saying at the college, " If it's not in Saleforce, it didn't happen". You could write notes on each and every student, and those who had access was able to see what was pertaining to the student , a class, or even a personal issue. It kept track of dates, and times, and had an excellent reminder application. I was at this college for 8 years, and then transferred to Las Vegas, Nevada, the best part is they were using Salesforce as well so it was an extremely easy transition. Excellent software .

Puntos en contra

In order for the new staff or Professors to use it, they had to go through training, and if they were not Saleforce familiar it was not as likely that the important information would be recorded. So we didn't have have valuable information.

Lakin W.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo
Translate to español

Great software with flexibile functionality; could be improved with minor updates

Revisado el 25/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Salesforce allows the specialists at the call center I work for to pull up customer accounts easily and efficiently, file claims for customers, and notate customer details. I was trained on how to use Salesforce in approximately a three week time frame. As someone with no prior technical experience, I found it easy to grasp and understand to the point where I am now considered a subject matter expert in how to use Salesforce at my job. My company has switched over from Console View (Classic) to Salesforce Lightning, but I prefer Classic view to Lightning because I find Lightning to be laggy.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce's functionality is very flexible. As someone in my company with the authority to do administrative functions, the functions that Salesforce allows me to do helps me take care of my customers independently. I rarely need to escalate issues to other parties as I typically have the capability to take care of what is needed within Salesforce. It is also easy to understand and train; many of the people at the call center I work for have never used Salesforce before but are able to quickly pick up on how to use it.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about Salesforce is how the system crashes whenever a system update is released. Whenever a System Update is released, the system usually goes down for about two hours, which is very inconvenient and hinders productivity. It would be nice if they could find a way to keep systems running while also rolling out updates consistently.

Houston B.
Translate to español

One of the most configurable and customizable CRMs on the market

Revisado el 8/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Trailhead is a very comprehensive training resource for learning just about anything within the Salesforce platform. It makes it easy for anyone to be come an admin.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the lack of basic functionality features, or alternatively the imposed rigidness of certain facets of the system for seemingly arbitrary reasons, are incredibly frustrating for administrators. Seems like every other day I have to find a workaround for something that Salesforce shit the bed on and/or will not address when it is presented to them.

Salesforce is kind of like ordering a pepperoni pizza, and when you receive it, it looks amazing and perfect. However, when you try to pull off one of the pepperonis, you notice that they are actually made of plastic, and are impossible to be removed from the pizza. When asking on the forums how to remove the pepperonis, you see a whole slew of other customers wondering the same thing, all at a loss. When asking Salesforce why plastic pepperonis were put on the pizza and integrated so deeply that you cannot remove them, you get either no response, or false promises to add real pepperonis to the pizza in the future (i.e. 10 years later, still "Under Review"). In the meantime, you're left to either carefully try to eat around the inedible pepperonis, or make your own pizza. That's is, after already paying for a very expensive, very unsatisfying pizza.

Dawn F.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Customer Management Software for the Future

Revisado el 10/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience with Salesforce started with sales reports and keeping track of my sales managers dashboards. It can be difficult to generate accurate reports if your members-only enter half of the necessary information needed. If you don't understand the basic functionality of the software, you can get lost. Thankfully there are many webinars and DIY lessons to teach you everything you need to know.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce has improved immensely over the years. It has become a one-stop-shop to put customer relationship information. We can track and monitor marketing campaign success for each customer and monitor areas that need to be tweaked for optimal selling strategies. The customization of the software makes it ideal for the manufacturing industry, and it is compatible with a variety of browsers.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite thing about Salesforce is the fact that it is still quite expensive to customize. Salesforce can be overwhelming for a small sales team (especially ours). It is important for team members to utilize the program every day to get the most effective use. Salesforce is a robust tool and there are many features that may not be necessary for everyone.

Yash M.
Sector: Automoción

Best CRM

Revisado el 6/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Best Experience so far with salesforce even with different salesforce cloud including sales, service and community cloud as well.

Puntos a favor

I am a big fan of Salesforce and I am using it from last 5 years and I have worked in both classic and lightning so I would say its one of the best CRM for small as well as big organization.

Puntos en contra

I am somewhat upset with Report and Dashboard in salesforce because they have some limitations and even there are some filters are there in which if we want to show visual graph than I can show only 2 or 3 columns only.

Nate W.
Translate to español

I have been using Salesforce for many years and cannot believe how quickly it has advanced

Revisado el 18/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A highly flexible and automate-able suite that can be adapted to do just about anything. It has made tracking Sales trends, reporting on our data, and otherwise running the business easier than ever.

Puntos a favor

Salesforce's deep functionality crossed with a fairly intuitive and modern UI make it clear why it's such a dominant competitor in the CRM field. I believe its reporting capability is better than almost any business system I've used (simple drag-and-drop interface, many table and graph options that are easy to set up and use, and you can report on SO much) but of course its massive flexibility thanks to its custom objects and Force.com platform (Apex, Visualforce, Flow, SOQL, etc.) put it well ahead of most business systems.

The new mobile approach has been great too. Lightning is pretty phenomenal.

Puntos en contra

The cost is definitely high and it has become rather cumbersome overall. There are just so many features with similar names, so many ways to do things, that it has become a bit of a monster.

I also feel like the UI is slowly getting overloaded with so much functionality. There's no easy solution here but Salesforce really needs to become more simple in many regards (administrator/setup menus, user management, layout and object configuration are all buried within so many sub-menus).