ProWorkflow

Gestión de proyectos sencilla.

Relación calidad-precio
4.4/5
Funciones
4.2/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.6/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 250

Paul
Paul
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best online system we've ever used

Revisado el 19/7/2018

It helps is keep track of our jobs, where we are at with them, hours worked - there's a few things we'd love to customise for our business in particular, but it's been our best friend in business for the last 6 years !

Puntos a favor

We used to use an in-house/server only program with Filemaker Pro that never had external access - now I can log in anywhere to send scripts to our voice over talent and keep on top of jobs, quotes and invoices - plus we use Xero, so it's great to have that integration with invoices.

Puntos en contra

There's a couple of quirks in the manner of it being web based, and I'd love to see templates for font sizes in messages and emails out of the system, and occasionally we have issues (not ProWorflow's issue) that some government departments reject the emails out of the PWF system and we have to double check they got them !

Jordan
Jordan
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Couldn't do business without it

Revisado el 18/7/2018

We have found that with PWF we are.more efficient, more accountable, and have more time to care for our clients.

Puntos a favor

We've transitioned into using PWF as just information tracking to full customer profiles, work flow, time tracking, and complete information hub. Every time we've called and asked for slight changes to the software they've responded in remarkable timelines.
Recommend this for medium to large businesses with lots of information to keep tracked, accessible and organized.
Great way to communicate too.

Puntos en contra

There could be an app instead of just a mobile site, and with such allow messaging to operate outside of email as an app for staff and clients alike. Also, I think some of the API integration could be a little more robust for a smoother user experience for those users trying to use PWF to it's full capacity.

Kate

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Hasn't had any major (and promised) updates in years.

Revisado el 5/10/2017

Puntos en contra

This software hasn't evolved in the 3 years I have used it (across three different companies). The reports are not-intuitive and very static - easy things I want to track as the admin are difficult to build or don't produce exactly what I need without offline manipulation. Basic functionality like filtering all tasks by project manager (not just assignee) have never been introduced.

Respuesta de ProActive Software

Thanks for the feedback Kate will pass this on to the team :)

Rob
Rob
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Client, Project, Hours and Invoice Management ALL IN ONE!

Revisado el 23/7/2018

For small business, managing the tasks at hand, the hours they took to do and then tracking invoicing and payments is a huge task that prevents one from doing what they love. ProWorkFlow makes the hardest part of running a business a breeze from ONE DASHBOARD!

Puntos a favor

I spent years searching for an integrated system to manage our small business projects, tasks, hours reports AND invoicing for years. All you find are solutions that do one maybe two of those things well. ProWorkFlow does ALL four simply and easily. I don't know how we'd do the work we do without it!

Puntos en contra

There are some features we don't use (like quotes) I wish could just be turned off and removed from the interface. I also wish there was more specific customizing of some of the forms and invoices (again for simplicity).

HEATHER
HEATHER

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ProWorkflow is a MUST HAVE for any businesses managing multiple, people, tasks and projects.

Revisado el 20/4/2018

Saves time, reduces unnecessary calls, keeps everything organised and reduces stress and helps manage project budgets and time on projects.

Puntos a favor

I have returned yet again to use PWF as I have started designing. The features have improved tremendously, certainly more user-friendly, great project templates to apply to make it easier to set up which I love! You can even make your own Project templates, which is a bonus.

I came straight back to ProWorkflow because it helped me so much I am now a returning customer and a happy one at that!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I can think of is that one important social media link field is missing in the contacts section, which I have put a request in for with IT.

Respuesta de ProActive Software

Thank you for the awesome feedback Heather! We're glad you love ProWorkflow!

Todd
Todd
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Does what it says on the packet - and does it well.

Revisado el 10/2/2021

We compare PWF with other solutions on the market on an annual basis (every year for 10 years!) and still continue to find ways that OPWF comes out on top.

Puntos a favor

We have used Proworkflow for around 10 years and heavily use it for time tracking, resource scheduling, budget management and cost tracking. We run a marketing agency with a team of 13 people and all users rely on PWF for daily management of their billable. The reporting features are strong and customisable. The interface continues to improve and periodic upgrades that always seem o add another level of improvement and usability.

Puntos en contra

We have seen other more feature rich software options on the market that would improve our client collaboration.

Angela
Angela
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome project management software!

Revisado el 30/4/2018

Helps me plan my work and make sure all of my projects' tasks are kept in track.

Puntos a favor

Like the versatile options - you can use it the way you want to. Customizable templates. Easy to track the work on all projects. Easy to prepare a project report for my internal customers.

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to have the option to have just due dates appear in the dashboard/activity list. Right now it shows both start dates and due dates and is bit cluttered. There may be a setting that I could use, not sure.

Respuesta de ProActive Software

Thank you for feedback Angela! We appreciate it.

Philip
Philip
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good for SME

Revisado el 18/7/2018

Very very good. For simple work flows as in my business it has proven to be an excellent tool

Very easy to use
API with call
Intuitive
Flexible

Puntos en contra

The ability to copy jobs
Certain issues around invoicing e.g.from a quote the invoice sometimes doesn't appear in the job
Lack of customised reports (even if a higher monthly cost)
Lack of centralized "storage" e.g. For documents that need to be emailed out with every job

Sean
Sean
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

My Experience

Revisado el 23/7/2018

In a small business with 2 sales staff and often over 50 jobs to manage at a time, plus incoming enquiries and quotes, it's often easy to forget or miss a lead or part of a job that needs to be done. Workflow has helped me to keep a track of what is complete and what is yet to be done. As long as I make myself input my tasks, I don't forget anything anymore.

Puntos a favor

The task management system.
Being able to create my own groups to separate all of my general tasks into the area's of the business they are part of and then to set them a priority within that group. Also then being able to sort ALL tasks by priority to see if there is anything i have missed when grouped.
This has helped me to improve my business process's and stop forgetting some of the smaller jobs I have to do if I get interrupted before completing them. When sometimes i have 70 or more tasks, this is a great help.

Puntos en contra

I have had issues using thew web interface on android, this is not something I have brought up with the Workflow team yet, as such I'm not sure if it is my issue, phone issue or a workflow GUI issue.

Amy
Amy
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

I love PWF

Revisado el 20/7/2018

We love the messaging tool (which also goes to an email) because it's so much easier to track messages related to a task and client than trying to organize, file and prioritize emails. We use the Recurring jobs app as well. I love having all of our tasks centralized in one place - I can see who is assigned to what and get an idea of their workload and I can see the status of each project. We run an accounting firm with over 1,000 tasks per month with it. The support is outstanding, very responsive and helpful all of the time.

Puntos a favor

PWF is visually appealing and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

This software does everything that I ask of it, easily. I have a couple of feature requests but they would be bonuses, the workflow does what it's supposed to do!

David
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best software we didn't write for our business

Revisado el 9/2/2021

We carry out consultancy assignments in the energy and environmental sector with a heavy bias towards the engineering expertise which our consultants have. We are able to set up , cost and implement projects through to final invoice on PWF for all our multiple clients. Our teams are built per assignment which allows us to use to take full advantage of the communication and file-sharing tools that PWF provides; its integration with Dropbox makes life easy.
Whenever we prepare large tenders, we prepare our draft project plan for clients using PWF.

Puntos a favor

Proworkflow is wonderful!. When our business was expanding we needed software to manage our workflow, invoicing, project management and so much more and we needed to move out of the spreadsheet nightmare. We carried out a thorough search of products that integrated with Xero, our online accounts and then we did a live comparison and we could find no fault with PWF. We adopted and have used it ever since and we are completely organised as a result. We also are able to scale up or business effortlessly.

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now that I don't like about PWF

Alternativas consideradas

WorkflowMax

Razones para cambiar a ProWorkflow

It supplied our needs better
Susan
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

ProWorkflow - 4 year user

Revisado el 9/2/2021

Our firm continues to utilize ProWorkflow in new and effective ways after 4 years. The company has released several upgrades that have been great. One of our favorites is the Project Board.

Puntos a favor

The main reason we selected ProWorkflow was to track project estimated hours to actual hours and see those results in a clear graphic format. PWF has exceeded our expectations. As our workload has increased, along with the number of projects, PWF has allowed us to stay very organized and work more efficiently. The customer service is outstanding. The PWF account representative is readily available for quick questions and training at any time. This is all inclusive of the overall cost of the software.

Puntos en contra

The profitability reports can be a bit time consuming to set up. Also, an earlier feature, the ability to show project locations on a map, is no longer available.

Rik

Fantastic

Revisado el 9/2/2021

We use it to organize and monitor the progress of every project.

We use it to organize and monitor the progress of every project.

Puntos a favor

Projects. Tasks. Task Templates. Categories. Built-in Gantt chart (customers love it). Customer tracking. Build-your-own reports. Multiple ways to track time are built-in. Integration with Zapier is smooth.

Puntos en contra

It integrates with Quickbooks desktop, but I didn't like how it moved over hours and rates. PWF uses a lot of hover menus to keep the interface clean, but if you don't know where to click, you'll miss functionality. The color contrast is very light for older eyes.

Nikita

Happy User Since 2011

Revisado el 9/2/2021

The business problem that ProWorkFlow solves is making our project management successful and efficient. It helps us look good in front of our clients because we are able to efficiently manage large jobs and thousands of tasks.

Puntos a favor

ProWorkFlow has been essential for our business. It is so easy to use and keeps our projects and tasks organized and easy to manage. Our clients are onboarded easily and they like it because they can always see where their projects are at. Our employees love it because it makes it clear what they need to work on each day. We can organize tasks by priority and by the deadline. The software is so versatile and as our business processes morph over the years, ProWorkFlow morphs along with us.

Puntos en contra

One thing that could be improved are adding an option to create auto-generated reports. This way we could send an automatic monthly report to our clients on all tasks/jobs completed and they can easily see what was worked on for them over the month.

Mark

Powerful Once You Look Under The Hood

Revisado el 23/7/2018

Overall we have been pleased with ProWorkFlow, particularly as we've learned the "hidden/not so obvious" features that are difficult to find without digging deep. Customer service has always been outstanding, with responses to emailed questions being answered promptly.

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that ProWorkFlow integrates basic project management tools such as time tracking and resource allocation, along with accounting tools such as quotation generation and invoicing. We looked at many other solutions which had great accounting or project management tools, but did not combine them into a single solution. Being able to turn an approved quotation into a project with a few simple clicks of the mouse has been a huge efficiency boost.

Puntos en contra

ProWorkFlow is very powerful, but some tools are not all that easy to locate or utilize, and are sometimes counter intuitive. As an example, when logging project time and project expenses one would expect to be able to do this from the same window/screen/menu, but requires the user to enter one and then go to a different part of the application to enter the other.

Chris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easily the best workflow tool for the design industry

Revisado el 2/3/2021

I'm extremely happy with ProWorkFlow. It makes taste such as invoicing and quoting effortless and fast, and in terms of job management, no matter how busy I am it makes my workload manageable.

Puntos a favor

I've been using ProWorkFlow for many years now and find the ease of use, as well and the invoicing and quoting management massive time savers. I like how it is perfect for this industry, whether you're a one man band or a large agency.

Puntos en contra

It does tend to lack some flexibility in the layout, and I'd love to see an App version. the mobile version isn't that great.

Inga
Inga
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

TinyFrog loves PWF!

Revisado el 21/7/2016

The support staff is amazing! They reply quickly and with solutions to anything we have needed so far.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - organization, etc.

There are 2-3 things we struggle with:
1) there is not a real space to keep client information , we are web development company and need logins and other areas of reference that cannot easily be located. Sort of a bummer that we have a workaround for, but the larger we get the more unlikely it will be a good solution.

2) the inability to create & link "Tasks" single tasks to a client - we often have trouble tickets where we don't need a full project but do need the documentation of work being being and completed, we haven't figured out a good solution for this and hope SOON you have something to offer. We have the Maintenance or General task but it doesn't link to the client from what we can find anywhere.

3) a wishlist item, storage space - although we use the cloud we don't have a universal network of our files there - so each person will need to add files to tasks, projects they it is something that isn't an issue now, but can be in the near future.

Respuesta de ProActive Software

Thanks Inga! Appreciate the review. Have a great weekend, I'll pass to the team ;-)

Lillian
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent way to track projects

Revisado el 9/2/2021

Projects stay on track much better when they are planned and tracked effectively. ProWorkFlow makes that difficult job much easier.

Puntos a favor

I do not have any employees, but I work with a couple of freelancers on specific projects. This software makes it easy to collaborate to ensure that each person knows the status of the project and to complete their tasks in a timely manner. Even when I work alone, I use ProWorkFlow to manage projects, as it makes planning and tracking projects efficient.

Puntos en contra

I used to have the quote and billing module, but they were useful enough for me, so I cancelled. I wish ProWorkFlow offered a module for not only billing but also accounts receivable. I would sign up for that right away.

Kim
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helped us maintain and increase our business expedentially

Revisado el 9/2/2021

We were able to increase the amount projects we can take on and manage, which is a win win for our business.

Puntos a favor

Being able to maintain our projects and increase our business. We are able to know the status and history of any project at any time.

Puntos en contra

Currently the feature that is not working optimally for us, is in the task section. When we want to add a task, there are only two options - one is duplicate task and the other is add task template. There used to be an option to just add one task. Can you bring that feature back?

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

ProWorkFlow for an Engineering Firm

Revisado el 25/7/2018

Keeping track of project budgets, invoices and assingments is way easier that what we have seen in other programs.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets are great giving the time of day, assigned projects and notes for documentation.
Projects section is good with the budget, staff assignments and notes sections.
Invoices are easy to create.

Puntos en contra

There should be an option to mark time as billed and a summary for all unbilled time by the project with the estimated billing amount for tracking. Our projects are completed over the course of a year with bi weekly billings but finding out what was and was not billed is a pain. Quickbooks online timesheets has this built in and it seems like that should be a simple add on to PWF.

Mark

Production Life Saver

Revisado el 25/7/2018

I have been using Pro Work Flow for the last 4 years and couldn't survive without it. Easy to use, easy to teach other staff how to use, and customer service is available as needed.

I'd recommend it to any company or business that needs to keep tasks and projects organized.

Puntos en contra

I don't really have anything that I'm not happy with. If I had to pick something...I wish there were more seasonal and/or holiday backgrounds to choose from.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Pro Work Flow Review

Revisado el 26/7/2018

PWF has been invaluable to our team but workflow organization, project management and ultimately file saving and sharing. Having our job numbers automatically created in sequence with our customized pre-fixes has been extremely helpful.

Puntos a favor

Pro Work Flow is very easy to use. Very little admin time is needed to train new users. It's been very reliable and only has ever had very minor issues in the past. The customer service has been excellent, even with the time difference.

Puntos en contra

There's really not much I don't like about Pro Work Flow. The one thing that can be improved is it's reporting functions, especially on the MAC operating system. It's very user friendly to get what you need from it.

Brian
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

A Flighty Employee's Dream

Revisado el 2/3/2021

The ability to track the progress of every project from start to completion has increased our output and limited error in ways I might never have predicted.

Puntos a favor

While learning the software initially was somewhat taxing, once the basics are achieved, ProWorkflow improves the work process immeasurably. My entire team is hitting deadlines at a record rate thanks to the prioritizing of tasks and easy access to documents and team messages. It's a one-stop portal for the department to give direction, upload content, and post queries.

Puntos en contra

As stated above, ProWorkflow seems overly detailed initially and was a bit overwhelming to learn. A large part of this, though, was making the transition from the far-too-simplistic and far-too-limited software we'd been using for years.

Wendi

ProWorkflow Rocks

Revisado el 27/7/2018

I have been extremely happy with ProWorkflow. Our project management had gotten out of hand with the company growing so quickly. This software allows us to keep a handle on all projects and each task within those projects. The support I've received from the ProWorkflow staff has been amazing!

Puntos a favor

This software helped us streamline our work process. We have several people working on dozens of projects all the time. ProWorkflow helps us meet deadlines, look ahead for planning, and keep everyone on task so all deadlines are meet despite heavy workloads.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to add a status column to the main project page. Many of our projects get put on hold, or we are waiting for the client. It would be nice to be able to quickly change the status of a project so my employees know what's happening with one glance.

John
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

An omnipresent project manager.

Revisado el 6/8/2018

Puntos a favor

The application helps you save a lot of time and allocate more tasks with ease. The responsive customer service and support team is another advantage. Application is an apt option to meet the requirements of marketing teams and IT consultancies. Resource management and expense tracking features are very effective. The application is user-friendly and offers a variety of templates for your projects. They keep updating features on a regular basis. Helps you generate standard reports and schedule time sheets and widgets. Before your project even starts, you can estimate the time taken for each task. The platform is scalable, and they have personalized pricing plans for professionals, advanced and solo.

Puntos en contra

Better reporting features specifically for custom reports. Improve the functionalities of financial reports. Visibility features requires improvement. When you deal with large number of tasks, the interface takes time. Absence of a secure client information database. Searchability feature needs improvement, while you search for previous tasks it takes a lot of time to retrieve the same.