Reseñas de Salesfusion

Salesfusion

Transform your big ideas into real results.

4/5 (24 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

An excellent tool that can grow with you

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 4/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had experience with Salesfusion already in place at a previous position, but after that it was my first choice when needing a new automation tool in my current position. In the meantime I worked with Pardot and Marketing Cloud, but still chose Salesfusion. The functionality and price are excellent, and the team is exceptional, not only in onboarding and everyday help, but in hearing suggestions and implementing them.

Puntos a favor

Salesfusion offers very robust functionality - easily rivaling, if not coming out ahead of, Pardot and Marketing Cloud - at affordable prices for all tiers. Plus it is very easy to use. But, if you have any problems, the team is very responsive and helpful. Small companies and big companies alike can benefit from Salesfusion; when you grow, it can easily grow with you.

Puntos en contra

It is nitpicking, but I would like a little more functionality in the nurture campaign builder; the ability to add conditional steps based on peoples' behavior in the connected CRM data rather than just interactions with the campaign or website visits. For instance, "Is the customer's last order date in the last X days?": if yes, Branch A, if no, Branch B. With that I wouldn't need multiple campaigns to handle what is really just the one journey.

Good Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing Tool

Revisado el 5/3/2015

Puntos a favor

Compared to competitors, Salesfusion offers a good value for the price. Although reporting takes some technical skills and understanding of the system, it give valuable insights into the data and can be utilized in creative ways. Landing pages are easy to create and use, once you get accustomed with the system, and they can be easily customized if you have knowledge of HTML. The Web Forensics piece offers great insight into website visitors and daily traffic.

Puntos en contra

The new tiered customer services process seems to be a bit of a hassle sometimes, with you having to explain the issue multiple times to the different tiers you're transferred to. However, the support representatives are very patient and kind, and they make you feel like they genuinely want to help get to the bottom of the issue. There seem to be occasional bugs with reporting or alerts, but their customer service team is pretty good about fixing the issues in a timely manner.

Traducir con Google

The Swiss Army Knife of Email Marketing Tools!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For the money, this has got to be one of the best pieces of software available. Whether you're looking for a good CRM, a dynamic ESP, or a powerful Web analytics tool, SalesFUSION has you covered. I only wish I had more time to use all of its many features!

Puntos a favor

The biggest pro to SalesFUSION is the customer service. Jamie Whited is our rep, and I have never encountered a more professional, helpful and responsive member of a Customer Service team. The software is extremely powerful. It gives us extraordinary visibility into our website traffic and the things that influence it. Drip and trigger campaigns are easily executed, surveys are quickly developed and deployed, and the combination WYSIWYG/HTML email editor allows me to do anything I want to an email. I could not ask for more.

Puntos en contra

The only downside to SalesFUSION is that with all of its features, it takes some time to learn all of the platform's capabilities. That said, there is ample documentation to make the learning process easier, and there's always someone available to answer any questions you might have. SalesFUSION allows me to do things that I didn't even know I should be doing, so learning about the product felt more like learning about marketing best practices. That's the kind of value you get with SalesFUSION. (And yes, that's really the worst thing I can say about it!)

Traducir con Google

Extremely happy with our selection

Revisado el 2/4/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We highly recommend this solution. The customer support is fantastic. We never have to wait long for a response to our questions (and we have many) and there seems to be no limit to their willingness to "hold our hand". In a similar price range we were previously paying for Sales Genius, Sales Fusion has exponentially greater functionality. It doesn't even compare. This is a great solution.

Puntos a favor

The functionality is fantastic. I've yet to have a "I wish it did this" moment. In fact they thought of things I never would have dreamed I could do with a solution in this price point. The functionality for slicing and dicing a list and including and excluding recipients based upon past campaign response and other factors is great. The web analytics are extremely helpful and I haven't even touched the social networking piece yet. The integration to MSCRM is tight and the drip and trigger functionalities are easy to use and very robust.

Puntos en contra

If this is your first purchase of a solution with this sort of functionality it will take you some dedicated time to really grasp the workflow. Not necessarily a con but more of a reality. If you don't have a large team to execute your activities it can seem overwhelming but the sales fusion staff is there to help.

Traducir con Google

SalesFusion is exactly what we needed

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The product is great! Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

Customer support and training is outstanding! The friendliness and professionalism of the SalesFusion staff is wonderful. They have been with us every step of the way and have been extremely responsive to every question.

The functionality that SalesFusion provides is exactly what we needed. The product integrates well with MS CRM and our website to provide a wealth of information.

Ease of use of the product (once you obtain training) is very good... but you certainly need to dedicate some time to learning.

Puntos en contra

The pros far outweigh the cons for us... but if I had to mention something it would be the feature richness. It isnt a "bad" thing to include all the functionality... but you really need to spend time understanding the product and how to get FULL benefit. In my opinion, customers can deploy this and get some value right away... but if you spend additional time focusing on learning/training the REAL value can be obtained. But make no mistake... it will take some time.

It is never their fault

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 5/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have had many issues when it comes to this software. Their CRM is unable to search duplicates. It does communicate with my other software but it does not update properly. I have had emails sent out at 3 am because my user profile went from EST to some random time zone. I put multiple requests in the have this resolved but it was changed back with out a reason for it being changed in the first place. Emails scheduled for a nurture have just sent out prior to their scheduled release date. When I put a ticket in it was pushed off. I have gone weeks without a response from their support team and not a single time have they took responsibility. They like to blame Microsoft Dynamics or the user rather than take responsibility for their product. Their new user interface has made interactions improve but their customer service is still sub par.

Puntos en contra

Horrible customer support and frequent malfunctions

0.0/10

Great customer service

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Great customer service and onboarding training. The email building tool is easy to use. Landing pages are easy to create and use.

Puntos en contra

The tool has a bit of a learning curve. Also, I feel like it does a lot of the same things that free tools (such as MailChimp) do and isn't necessarily worth the price.

Awesome platform

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/9/2017

Lead Nurturing, Newsletter Automation, CRM, Lead Scoring

Puntos a favor

Customer support is amazing, quick to respond and resolve questions and issues. The system has been great for us and allows us to take our marketing efforts to the next level!

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve for sure. This is not a platform you just implement and go, it takes some learning but once you do, its a powerful system.

SalesFusion Review

Revisado el 5/5/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I would recommend this 3rd party email system because the customer service is great and with the right training (with free weekly training classes) it is easier to learn.

Puntos a favor

There are many functions in SalesFusion that are practical. The Email statistics are useful and it is nice to be able to copy old campaigns or refer to old campaigns.

The customer service is awesome at SalesFusion. Usually you get a fast turnaround time whenever you have a question about SalesFusion.

Puntos en contra

It always throws me off that I cannot double click to open items in SalesFusion but I have to refer to the blue menu options at the top of the window. Not bad after I got used to it.

Sometimes it is difficult to use when testing because what shows up in the preview of the design portion of the e-mail body is not always what it looks like in the internet browser.

Traducir con Google

The analytics I get are useful.

Revisado el 19/2/2015

Puntos a favor

I like the integration with outlook and the lead score. The lead score gives me insight to potential opportunities that I've never had before.

Puntos en contra

A lot of people get good lead scores because they open all of the emails, but aren't reading them, so they aren't as qualified as their score.

Outstanding support!

Revisado el 10/8/2015

Puntos a favor

The most recent updates to the email builder are fantastic for someone like me, that knows what needs to be included and has definite opinions on how it should look, but doesn't know HTML. And the support team is outstanding - quick response and take the time to fully understand the situation around any issue and work until it's addressed to my satisfaction.

Puntos en contra

I wish the drag and drop email builder would have been available sooner, but understand they took the time to do it right.

Traducir con Google

Low cost alternative that fits all your marketing automation needs

Revisado el 3/2/2015

Puntos a favor

Salesfusion has been a fabulous vendor for the past few years. We are a small(er) organization, and we needed something that was versatile and functional enough to meet our needs (CRM integration, sales automation, marketing automation etc.) but at a fraction of the cost of some of the bigger MA providers.

Puntos en contra

I don't have many complaints! They are a great provider, and are always there when I need them.

Impressive B2B marketing tool

Revisado el 8/7/2011
Fuente de la reseña

SalesFUSION 360 is a product that will work best for businesses that are already using a CRM program or are planning to use a CRM solution and as a result, need a more detailed marketing solution. Therefore, if your company has a small customer base and has not yet implemented any CRM tactics, you might want to look at a different solution with more basic tools to start with and graduate up to SalesFUSION. SalesFUSION offers a lot of customer and lead intelligence and can truly benefit conpanies that need an infusion of marketing tools at their disposal.

Puntos en contra

massive amount of features and tools - will take time to learn and use effectively; 700 templates can be overwhelming for some companies

Traducir con Google

SalesFusion if FULLY featured, powerful tool at great price!

Revisado el 14/12/2009
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

GREAT tool and the best support team ever. I've never waited more that 5 minutes for a response to a problem or training need.

Puntos a favor

VERY VERY Feature rich. It CAN do just about anything you want it to do for lead nurturing, drip emails, trigger emails, CRM integration, and VERY detailed web analytics -- compares to systems that cost ten times as much!!

Puntos en contra

Not so much a negative, but the learning curve is a bit steep due to complexity, but the complexity is also what makes it so feature rich, so I'm happy to take the good with the bad.

Traducir con Google

Very good marketing automation tool with great customer support!

Revisado el 5/2/2015

1) The ease of use for creation of campaigns
2) Integrates great with our CRM
3) Great lead tracking system to give insights of where the leads are coming from.
4) Great prompt customer support.

Puntos en contra

There are always new features that you need to learn about to keep up. However, the support team is there to help with any issues.

SalesFUSION360 is Loaded

Revisado el 21/12/2009
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Although we are new to the program, I strongly recommend it if you have a healthy list of clients to keep in touch with, or plan to generate a list over time. We've rehashed several cold leads already, and I'm sure we'll start closing new accounts based on our consistent follow-up.

Puntos a favor

Tons of features. Meets all our needs for follow-up email campaigning. Design tools are fairly easy to use. Customer support is great.

Puntos en contra

Long learning curve if you're only moderately computer savy, but that's to be expected with so many features. Some of the usability is awkard.

Traducir con Google

SalesFusion, the perfect marketing automation tool

Revisado el 5/2/2015

Puntos a favor

The support at SalesFusion to utilize the software platform is outstanding. Automating marketing processes assists in making you more successful with your marketing ROI and metrics.

Puntos en contra

It's a product that you really need training to utilize to its fullest potential.

Traducir con Google

Incredible support. Strong product.

Revisado el 11/2/2015

Puntos a favor

I like the visual nature of the campaign layout. I also love the features in terms of understanding web analytics and email campaign statistics.

Puntos en contra

The templates are difficult to use, and placing pictures in emails is difficult.

Traducir con Google

Need to know HTML and CSS to use the email and landing page "builders"

Revisado el 16/8/2016

Puntos a favor

Customer service, service and support is consistent.

Puntos en contra

The constant updates that seem pointless and have no effect on the major issues with the package - i.e. the events builder, nurture campaign builder, lack of reporting information and landing page / email testing process. Also, the package only works in Firefox.

1.0/10
Traducir con Google

Well rounded, fully functional product

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great value for a fully functional package.

Puntos a favor

Lots of features and functions
Intuitive user interface
Excellent support and training programs and materials
Well documented
Very good integration with 3rd party systems

A lot to learn
Incremental changes to functionality as new updates are implemented can be confusing

Traducir con Google

I evaluated this product when looking for marketing automation

Revisado el 20/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I evaluated this product when looking for marketing automation and capturing digital footprints of my prospects visiting my site. This is comparable to Marketo and maybe even Hubspot.

Puntos en contra

I ended up choosing Hub spot in the end because it had some other functionality we needed as far as a CRM and marketing automation tool as a whole

Lots of features

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 9/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It has a lot of features and takes sometime to learn all of them. But after that it is a pretty efficient software

Puntos a favor

Lots of features and flexibility

Puntos en contra

Large amount of features sometimes have a drawback as it takes time to learn them

Traducir con Google

Email platform and customer service pretty bad

Revisado el 9/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use salesfusion for our email marketing and it is super buggy. Probably 25% of the time I complete an email and then have to start over because it decided that it would delete all my previously saved content. Customer service is not helpful.