EventCreate

Web-based website building and online registration solution

Relación calidad-precio
4.9/5
Funciones
4.8/5
Facilidad de uso
4.9/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 465

Edith W.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great website for gathering online RSVP's

Revisado el 11/9/2021

Very useful website. I used it to gather RSVP's for my sisters' non-traditional wedding celebration event.

Puntos a favor

The simplistic, easy-to-use and well-designed templates. User interface is very beginner-friendly and there is a lot of customisation possible even on a free trial.

Puntos en contra

I honestly did not find anything that need improving when using the free trial version.

Jammie K.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love the website that comes with Event Create!

Revisado el 3/4/2022

Customer service has been great! All of my questions have been answered quickly and thoroughly! I greatly appreciate it!

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a way to sell tickets for events online. Most other options only offer a basic event page. What I love about Event Create is that I was able to create a customized, professional-looking website for my events without paying more for it. It was easy to customize the site and add my own creative flare to it. Event Create is just what I needed!

Puntos en contra

I can't complain, because I am using the free version for now. But I could see myself paying in the future when I want to advertise for multiple events at the same time. I have been really pleased with everything so far. My event just went live today and I already sold my first ticket!

Razones para cambiar a EventCreate

I really love the website feel of Event Create! It makes my events feel much more professional without having to invest in a domain and website right away. Event Create has given me the tools I need to get started NOW without feeling like I need to design an entire business website for my new business.
Suzanne N.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Great option for Annual Event

Revisado el 2/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Would provide a paperless ticket option for our patients for an annual event we hold for them.

Puntos en contra

In the short time I used it, it was very easy to navigate.

Raya W.
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Disappointing Customer Service

Revisado el 7/4/2022

Their trial is a scam. I had a lot of difficulty cancelling the account trial and had to speak with 2 representatives. They ended up lowering the refund amount from $24 to $19, which I felt was insulting. There are many companies like theirs with bugs in their system so you can't actually cancel online. Very frustrating.

Puntos a favor

It was really easy to set up and the preferred module out of the few we were testing, however their customer service was disappointing.

Puntos en contra

I used my personal credit card to set up the trial and test the site. My team liked this module so we decided we were going to purchase the business account. I cancelled my trial to set up the business account with the business credit card. When I went to update our account I saw that my account was still active. I cancelled it again. I had no confirmation email. I was charge $48. I contacted customer support, they were condescending and offered $24 of a refund and asked if I wanted them to cancel my account. I thought I had already cancelled it. 3 times I had to cancel this account and after a lot of back and forth with the company, they only refunded me $19, less than what the original representative had offered.

Eventbrite y SurveyMonkey

Trying something new

Trevor M.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Excellent Event & Business Management Software

Revisado el 1/3/2022

It is fairly new to us, but overall we really have enjoyed it. It is easy to use, very professional, and for the price you get a good amount of options. Their customer service responded within 4 hours via email in the middle of the night and fixed OUR issue so kindly. We are so excited to grow our business and expose other to EventCreate!

Puntos a favor

Not only is it very inexpensive for a good package, but it also is very easy and user friendly. There are so many customization options and really allows you to run your event as if you were someone using ticketmaster. It looks great, it is very easy to use, we have had no problems with anyone accessing it.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have an Android app even tough there is an IOS one. I am not sure why they don't have it, but it is really an inconvenience for a business like our because we utilize different persons to do check-ins and such. It would also be nice if we could choose what information goes on the physical "ticket" that your customer gets. It is a great app, it is just the small things. I don't see any reason not to use this, especially over the other more popular ones.

Wix y SimpleTix

Razones para elegir EventCreate

Eventbrite's fees were unacceptable and didn't allow for the kind of features we were looking for.

Razones para cambiar a EventCreate

Price, functionality, and quality.
Sara D.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Absolutely Fantastic

Revisado el 16/3/2022

We have a few large events every year and we used to do paper invitations which is a mess. This was so easy to create and manage. Compared to everything else I've tried this is a God send.

Puntos a favor

easy to use, cost effective, lets you create custom questions, user friendly (70 year old respondents registered with no assistance or issues) I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

Puntos en contra

nothing, I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

Eventbrite, monday.com y RSVPify

Razones para cambiar a EventCreate

none of these let me ask the questions I wanted at all or without paying thousands of dollars.
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My son's first birthday event

Revisado el 28/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Having a dedicated webpage for our son's birthday was really cool.

Puntos en contra

I didnt see have anything that hindered the process.

Perrity F.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great option for events management!

Revisado el 22/6/2022

Great

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, beautiful designs & websites, great communication with team from eventcreate!

Puntos en contra

It was a little difficult to navigate the scheduling

Lebohang Q.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great wy to manage your events.

Revisado el 22/5/2022

when I have Art galley event I use this software to know who is coming and how big will the event be. It helped me make success out of every event I host.

Puntos a favor

Payment processing makes it easy to get paid and process the money and it is easy to use. It has helped in hosting events.

nothing.

Seana W.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great Product and Great support

Revisado el 13/5/2022

Puntos a favor

We worked with Event Create for virtual meetings as a small nonprofit. The software was easy to use, brand, and disseminate announcements, updates and information about the event.

Puntos en contra

The product was easy to use for our purposes, no cons at this time.

Alia H.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Revisado el 25/7/2021

Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

Puntos a favor

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

Puntos en contra

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Wix, Evite y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a EventCreate

The overall way the package and account for building events was designed. Everything was in one place!
Becky H.

Excellent event management software

Revisado el 14/9/2021

I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

Puntos a favor

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

Puntos en contra

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

Razones para elegir EventCreate

Price point, ease of use, trying something new, and aesthetics

• Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

TLDR: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Revisado el 28/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I am using this software to create a webpage for my upcoming virtual college graduation party.

I like that this software has been extremely user-friendly. I have worked with other website-building software and was able to quickly figure out any nuances with EventCreate, however I believe it would have been nearly as easy if I were new to web design. This product has just the right amount of features that the average person may need to publish and promote an event. In particular, this website is useful for keeping your event participants updated, as well as for linking a gift registry so I do not have to ask my attendees to keep track of multiple links.

Best of all, the free trial access and ability to preview my page before I invested gave me the confidence I needed to commit to this software. And cost is amazing for me at only $4/month! (After the free trial period, the cost is automatically charged to the credit card to cover a year's worth of service.) Even if I use it only once this year (which I won't), I feel I am getting my money's worth.

Highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

If I absolutely MUST choose to list a "con" about this software: I did not like that the monthly subscription was so disproportional to the annual fee, but it is not a big deal because the annual fee is still a great price even if I only needed service for a short time.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy, functional, and inexpensive!

Revisado el 21/5/2021

Overall experience has saved me time & money. I'm very happy about that!

Puntos a favor

I needed a website just to be able to send my friends/familiy to RSVP for my baby shower and view updates of the location as it hasn't been determined yet. THIS IS PERFECT! I love how simple it looks, it tracks my guests properly, and also when I get the location, I can easily update it and my friends and family can check the website easily. ALSO, I might add , the mobile version of the website looks great on the phone!

Puntos en contra

No cons, if you want to pay you get more features which is reasonable. I am only using the free version and it suits me perfectly for my situation and I'm so GLAD they offer this.

Natalie S.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

SO Thankful for this Software!

Revisado el 3/2/2022

Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

Puntos a favor

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

Puntos en contra

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

Razones para elegir EventCreate

Survey Monkey didn't offer everything I needed.

SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a EventCreate

Eventcreate was the easiest to use and navigate and offered everything I need and then some.
Dejong M.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Look no further!!

Revisado el 12/4/2021

this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Puntos a favor

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations.
I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

Puntos en contra

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

Vicky C.
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Baby boomer friendly ... extremely easy to navigate!

Revisado el 25/3/2021

I’m not that savvy with Evites, but found Event Create very easy to use. I tried another forum that was a disaster. Event Create was quick to update any changes. They reached and created a time for me to talk with them with any questions I might have. I appreciated their effort but didn’t help with the evite. Have already recommended them to friends. The preset themes was a big plus and you could make them your own.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to get started. I liked that they offered ready to use themes. Was able to change color, spacing, fonts, etc. with ease. Very easy to navigate website. Could preview how it would look by sending myself the invite. Liked that you added names and emails and it kept track of how everyone responded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to help when I wanted to change my email address ... impressive. This software is geared for boomers or millennials to use. Added that special touch for a Zoom Baby Shower. Have had great response from those invited.

Puntos en contra

Only issue was uploading baby registry link to evite. There were two registry buttons but only one uploaded within the Evite especially those who would use their cell phones to reply. Was an easy fix but make sure to try all “registry” buttons before you send the invite.

Niya M.
  • Sector: Diseño

EventCreate and my UI

Revisado el 18/6/2021

overalll I would say that EventCreate is a wonderful platform to use, to be create and manage our events. the templates are nice, with the ability to create our own plus its very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

what I loved most was the overall simplicity in my UI. Its tailored for the either a beginner or someone with computer experience. the templates are minimal modern and fresh. I also love the way we can manage the event on the back end, keeping track of our guests and even the ability to send a reminder email.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to center images and the over all flow, unless that feature is already there and I just didn't know how to use it.

Laura H.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Event Create is easiest way of event management

Revisado el 10/1/2022

Refreshing - easy and above standard compared to other websites.

Puntos a favor

I like the flexible templates used to build and edit a website. Easy to use for beginners etc.. Loved the attendee management and profiling - the option to add questions on registration etc.. the checklist / dashboard is easy to use and sensible logical design.

Puntos en contra

I think there could have been more highlighting of palettes to use and also some of the premium features really should have been basic - (and are on other websites). Greater use of optimisation for mobiles - as initially I used a background image that wasn't optimised for mobiles .. quite annoying that you can't imbed pictures as a gallery (perhaps premium feature at that time)

Liz S.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for all size events!

Revisado el 2/6/2021

This has been a game changer! I am so happy with this product, especially since the world shifted and we all had to quickly learn what events would look like virtually. We started hosting more training sessions and smaller events more often and this site has made it so easy to do!

Puntos a favor

I have used many other sites in the past - ranging from large-scale sites that cost thousands for basically the same thing as this one, except this was MUCH easier to use! I have already suggested other coworkers from sister companies use it too! The easiest thing about this is that it's mostly drag and drop type design and you are always able to go back and add in more or less. I appreciate that I can add links to social media and our website. I can bring in video clips and even have an interactive map that will show guests where evening events are. Across the board for small or large-scale events, this is the best site to use!

Puntos en contra

There have been a few times that I wish I was able to change something or add in something different than what was available, however, the team has always been more than happy to help get me what I need and there are many options to design and edit to make it your own.

Chris R.
  • Sector: Música

If I Hosted More Events, I Would Definitely Upgrade

Revisado el 3/2/2022

I love it so far. I'm someone who likes straight forward and simple when I do things. They allowed me to set up my event, add a picture, write up a description, and gave me an RSVP button which is the most important part of me doing this event page. So I'd say they nailed it.

Puntos a favor

For the free account, I was able to set up my event and track RSVPs/names, which was the most important aspects of setting up an event page.

Puntos en contra

On one hand, it's unfortunate that I can't email invites. One the other hand, I don't really need to anyway. As a free user who just set up their first event, I can't think of any real drawbacks.

Keely R.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Perfect for our Virtual Event

Revisado el 16/3/2021

My experience has been great! I honestly didn't know a service like this with both a custom website and event promotion/registration services existed before I came across this site. It was the perfect solution for me!

Puntos a favor

Having yet another virtual event during COVID can be boring, so I love that this site allows for an awesome custom website to pair alongside the event. We are hosting a virtual baby shower, so being able to add photos is especially great to help make guests feel included in our experience even though they can't see us. We will also be using the site after the shower to update friends and family with more photos and everything happening. I feel like this is a great combination of hosting event/registration services with that personal touch. It's great to have something with wonderful presentation to be able to share. The website is easy to build and personalize. I'm a designer, so I like that I really do have a lot of control in the settings compared to some other event hosting sites. It's also great to be able to have our registry link directly on the site. As far as registration, I love that we can set custom registration questions, send reminders, and track everything all in the same place. I'm excited to test out and use the texting feature especially.

Puntos en contra

There are some great options for the varying sections of the website, but I would have personally loved to have a greater variation in the photo layout options. I would have loved to be able to select how many columns I would like to use. Right now, it is either 1 or 4.

Laniqua S.

Best event management site

Revisado el 4/8/2021

EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

Puntos en contra

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

Alexander M.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Flexibility and Simplicity

Revisado el 25/4/2019

We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Puntos a favor

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Puntos en contra

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

Paula M.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So far, so good! Better than other platforms I've used in the past ten years.

Revisado el 2/9/2021

Puntos a favor

This platform is very user-friendly, it allowed me to create a perfectly, on-brand event website where my guests will RSVP for two upcoming events we have going on. I've tested over a dozen other platforms and this one has so far, been the best, especially for the value. The customer service has been quick and very helpful as well. 100% recommended.

Puntos en contra

I haven't taken too much of a deep dive into all the features yet but so far I have nothing negative to say.