AGRIVI

Software de gestión de granjas e inventario

Relación calidad-precio
0/5
Funciones
0/5
Facilidad de uso
4.9/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.9/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Filtrar

Ordenar por

Reseñas de 8

Ashley R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Simple, but powerful farming software

Revisado el 11/9/2014

I have been using Agrivi for several months and I must say it has fulfilled my expectations completely. I have tried several farming apps before, but usually they don't have support for all of farm activities (tasks, finances, inventory, documents, etc.) and I am not a fan of using several apps. Agrivi has it all at one place, it is simple to use and has great dashboards where I can instantly view summary of all my activities.

There is place for improvements on mobile apps, since it supports key features at the moment, but sometimes I would like to have it all on mobile :)

Ron R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Top quality product and customer service

Revisado el 19/11/2015

We have implemented Agrivi Enterprise solution to improve tracking all field activities and costs on our farms. Through integration with our ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV), we get all financial data booked automatically in our ERP system.

The service and customer support were on the highest level and the product is 100% fulfilling all our expectations in terms of features, easiness to use and performance. We especially like its in-depth farm analytics which I find the best on the market.

Petros L.

farm management system

Revisado el 12/9/2014

its user friendly

Helen C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Superb for both farmers and agricultural cooperatives

Revisado el 24/3/2015

Thanks to Capterra we came across Agrivi while we were searching a software for managing our cooperatives and we're delighted with this software. All farmers in our co-op have started to use Agrivi which gives them full control over thier production and we can monitor the entire co-op performance easily and we also handle all communication with farmers through the system which saves us time significantly. Thanks guys!

Patrick W.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great software with even better customer service

Revisado el 9/3/2015

For me it is important not only to use good software, but to have a great customer support as well. Guys from Agrivi are doing a fantastic job regarding this, they have great product and they treat their customer like a king.

Helen R.

Perfect for farmers

Revisado el 9/1/2015

The best farm management software and fantastic customer service. They really care about farmer's needs.

Mary M.

Very simple to use

Revisado el 26/10/2014

If find Agrivi very simple to use and fully-featured farming software. I would recommend it for sure.

Edward I.

Ease to use

Revisado el 22/5/2015

user friendly, but requires expert knowledge of IT