Primetric

Project management platform for software developers

Relación calidad-precio
4.7/5
Funciones
4.8/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
5.0/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 46

Dominika S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Using Primetrick allows me make a habit and be better organized

Revisado el 6/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Primetrick is easy to use and I like the flexibility of the tool. I can keep track of the time of my tasks. When I start, I choose start, and when I finish, I choose stop.
I can register scheduled tasks in Primetrick in the morning, which I have in my calendar, and if something changes, edit them later.
In my opinion, using Primetrick allows me make a habit and be better organized.

Puntos en contra

It's hard for me to point out what I don't like about Primetrick. At the moment, the tool meets all my expectations.

Thank you, Dominika!

Bartosz P.

itCraft switched to Primetric

Revisado el 20/5/2022

Puntos a favor

First of all, we have everything in 1 place: time tracking, resource planning, and financial reports. Primetric was created for Software Houses in cooperation with Software Houses.

Puntos en contra

Initially, the product was not perfect in terms of UX / UI, but there are positive changes.

Harvest

Software anterior

Harvest

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Bart, it's a pleasure to work with itCraft!

Albert K.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great features package in not so easy platform

Revisado el 28/6/2021

Puntos a favor

Complexity of planning in case of project, resources etc.

Puntos en contra

Entrance threshold in case of undesrstanding all those features.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hello Albert, thanks for your honest feedback. We are constantly improving the implementation process. This is why every client has their own Account Guardian which is always at your disposal without any limitations.

Damian D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All the IT projects reflected in a single tool

Revisado el 21/3/2022

In my experience, Primetric is a really good tool for any IT company wishing for exponential growth. It can both simplify the processes and scale them at the same time, and that is something not many other solutions can achieve. It also offers a variety of features one can choose from, for example budgets, forecasts, project portfolio management and advanced resource view, so I can always find what I’m looking for with this tool. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

The main advantage of this software is that it is a perfect reflection of software development processes in my company. Primetric covers all the actions you may need to complete a project; I can manage my resources there, I can plan and forecast my projects and, last but not least, I can monitor them, check their finances and react to any unexpected changes. Although it may sound complicated, Primetric is definitely not chaotic. I really enjoyed its simple, yet effective design that helped me get a hang of all operations I need to control. I could also see that with such features my processes were no longer time consuming and exhausting; now they are as straightforward as they can be.

Puntos en contra

While Primetric already offers some integrations, I feel like the tool could use some more. There are many new tools on the market I would like to add to the app, but they are not yet supported by it.

Float

Thank you, Damian!

We are currently working on new integrations with more CRM, HR, and PM systems, so I hope that you will be able to use them soon.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great mixture of user-friendly interface and advanced features

Revisado el 31/5/2022

In my opinion, Primetric is a very well designed tool that can provide users with everything they need to successfully participate in projects. The interface looks nice, the processes and features are easy to understand, and they are exactly where I would expect them to be. Overall, I’m happy with the tool.

Puntos a favor

Time tracking feature is very simple - I simply need to click one button next to my allocation to fill in basic details and add my own comments, if I have any. I can also choose whether I want to do it in the light mode, or the dark mode. The design in general is very good, simple and user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I need to wait a few seconds to reload a page after changing the input data.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Thank you for a great review!

Tomasz G.

primetric is awesome

Revisado el 9/6/2022

almost a year relationship and i want to have primetric in every future job

Puntos a favor

when it comes to your product, after just a year in it, using several time recorders, I am very happy with primetric.
It's simple, clean, and hassle-free.
So when it comes to 1-10 scales, I will give 9 because no product is problem-free and there is always a small slot for improvements (although I personally did not notice such because it is great for me)
I really like the ux friendly vibe of the website, the ease of use and even in the case of having several projects at the same time it is not bothersome.
I also appreciate the ability to easily record, for example, a week ahead or for the whole week, and telling you how to forget to enter an hour somewhere :)

Puntos en contra

nothing really at all, i did rate you as a 9 because there is always something to improve and as i said i love primetric :)

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Tom, thanks for such an awesome review! We're more than happy that after testing several solutions - Primetric became #1.

Damian B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exceptional time tracking and HR features

Revisado el 7/6/2022

It couldn’t be better, in my opinion. The app itself is intuitive and very pleasant to use. It also contributes to improving all the processes (at least the ones I participated in). Additionally, it is a perfect platform for exchanging information between different departments. I can add experience or skills to my profile, and the HR department can see them right away. It’s very convenient.

Puntos a favor

In my opinion, the best part of Primetric is time tracking. I work on many projects at the same time, and recording my working hours used to be a burden. In Primetric, I can see my exact allocations (and I do not have to calculate them separately) and I just click on them to add the hours to my calendar. And I no longer get lost in my allocations, which is a big plus, too

Puntos en contra

The mobile version of the website is a bit slow. I hope it will be fixed in the future.

Thanks, Damian!

Rafal B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

No useless notifications - just pure efficiency and usability for project management

Revisado el 14/6/2022

My experience with Primetric was very good. I’m very happy with its overall performance, as well as the design and all the technicalities. It’s a really nice tool!

Puntos a favor

In my work, I perform tasks for several clients with separate reporting systems. None of them have an interface as good as Primetric, so I decided to use that tool exclusively. I use the time tracking feature, divide my work into projects, and log in my working hours there. I prepared tools that export this data to customer systems, thanks to Primetric’s API. It simply made my work much easier.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes long sessions are disabled on the server’s side, but not on the client side. In this case, logged working time is lost on save and Primetric asks you to log in again. It would be nice if it could remember the entered data and restore it after logging in again.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hi Rafal, thanks for your review! We are working on an additional notification, so you will be notified that your session has expired.

Darwin M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Allocations in a very transparent version

Revisado el 20/5/2022

I’m very satisfied with Primetric and all its features. They are perfectly well organized and intuitive, so working with the tool is not time consuming, it is simply pleasant. I would recommend the tool to anyone from the IT industry.

Puntos a favor

As a developer, I need to constantly keep track of all the projects I’m taking part in. Primetric helps me do just that. It is an incredibly transparent tool that displays all my allocations in a form of intuitive calendar. With that tool, I can clearly see all the past, current and future allocations and plan my work accordingly. I also do not have to spend hours looking for the options I currently need; in my experience, they are all where I would expect to find them.

Puntos en contra

I would like the tool to provide me with a list for all the activities; right now, it is not possible.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Thanks, Darwin! Soon, you should be able to track time to all issues or project phases synced directly from Jira :)

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I can control my time tracking better than ever

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Generally speaking, the tool is really nicely designed and it works as smoothly as a tool can. It also has all the right features in the places I would expect to find them, so I didn’t need much to start using it. I really recommend this software.

Puntos a favor

I’ve never had any troubles with this software. I can easily find and use all the features I need and track time within seconds. It’s much easier to control my allocations and summarize them by the end of a month or a week.

Puntos en contra

There’s no mobile version for this app, just a version for the mobile browser.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

It's great to read it - thanks!

Jakub P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Tool tailored to the needs of project managers

Revisado el 15/3/2022

In my case, Primetric was mostly used for planning and project management. In both of these situations, it was a very good choice. That is because it combines high-level views meant for the managers with transparent plans available for all the specialists. As a result, anyone in the company can check what we are doing, when, with what kind of resources, and for how much - and it just makes management so much easier.

Puntos a favor

Primetric was clearly created with managers’ needs in mind. It offers detailed information on all the processes going on in the company (projects, employees, tracked hours, vacancies, and more). At the same time, it also has a number of configuration options allowing users to view this information from different perspectives, such as reports, Gantt charts and calendars.
I also noticed that the tool is quickly growing and trying to respond to users’ needs even more - and I feel that this approach is the best thing you can have as a customer.

Puntos en contra

Whenever large quantities of data are processed, UX/UI doesn’t seem to keep up with them; it could use a bit more work. APIs could also be expanded (i.e. filtering and automations).

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hi Jacob - thank you for such an excellent review!

I just wanted to let you know that we've upgraded our backend, and now, the calendar and other charts are running smoothly and without any lags.

The documentation has been updated regarding the API side, and all endpoints are available now.

Anton K.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Comprehensive solution for managing an IT outsourcing company

Revisado el 22/10/2021

The implementation of Primetric was smooth, and we started using it quickly. At the moment, Primetric will serve as my backup, but it might soon become the main tool I’ll be using to manage our projects. My main objective right now is to get a 100% mirror of our current management records.

Puntos a favor

Primetric comes with a broad range of features that cover the most important requirements and use cases of IT companies like ours. Based on my experience, I think it’s the best management and allocation system for an outsourcing company.

Puntos en contra

There’s no denying that just like any other solution, Primetric takes some time to get used to. But it’s well worth the effort because of all the features waiting there.

Tempo Timesheets

Razones para cambiar a Primetric

We wanted to implement a system to collect the most important information about the company in one place. We had a few Jiras used with clients, and it was hard to keep track of the whole thing. I had to export data from the systems, enter them manually, monitor projects, and use spreadsheets to track finances in one place (and, for example, adding overheads).

Thanks Anton!

Szymon B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A fantastic solution for getting all the financial insights into your company

Revisado el 16/12/2021

Any company looking for strong reporting capabilities - especially in the area of finances - should get interested in Primetric. Prior to installing it, I didn't have a tool that allowed me to check the profitability of a project with such precision - or carry out any other type of financial analysis. Combined with powerful resource allocation features, the financial reports are what make a difference here for me.

Puntos a favor

Financial reports are a major advantage of Primetric. They allow me to see how much profit and cost a certain project made, and how that translates to the overall profitability of my company. Also, I get easy access to developer rates which is really helpful for rapid project estimation. Finally, Primetric helps tremendously in resource allocation and gives us a bird’s eye view of current, future, and past allocations for easier planning.

Puntos en contra

There was one aspect of the software that presented a steep learning curve for me - project settlement. It took me a long time to figure out how to properly settle tasks. I still made mistakes though, and when that happened I was forced to remove the project and start again.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hey Simon! Thank you for your review, and it's great to read that you use our financial module to track and forecast your projects' profitability!

We've added additional articles to our knowledge base, so the settlement process should be easier to understand now.

Best!

Marcin Ś.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Resource, project and finance management platform of the first choice

Revisado el 21/5/2021

Great support team that is result-driven and knows how to get the job done. Primetric people will help you not only to properly implement Primetric, so you can start using it immediately, but they will adjust it to your requirements and internal processes as well.

Puntos a favor

Primetric has all the functionalities that small businesses need to manage people and project portfolios from a high-level view. Especially, when you lack clarity and spreadsheets are something that you want to get rid of.

These are few that bought us most:
High-level view on project portfolio performance and people availability
Tentative projects, so we can forecast our financial projections and reserve people to them
Clarity in decision making process
Less administrative work
Advanced reporting adjusted to IT / Consultancy agencies
Comparing plans to reality in terms of work and finances

Puntos en contra

The Clockify integration is very simple for now, but I know that Primetric team is working on that, so I am not sure whether it is something really worth mentioning.

Thanks Martin!
It's a pleasure to work with you!

Iwona S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Primetric reinvented how we see our software company.

Revisado el 15/6/2021

We previously lacked a thorough understanding of planning and financial management, as well as the ability to compare these plans to reality. In addition, Primetric calculates lots of other indicators that are critical from the standpoint of an IT firm. Our teams can now see what's going on between projects, how the implementation is progressing in relation to the plans, and the financial impact - all in one place

Puntos a favor

Primetric is a comprehensive solution that helps IT companies explore their key indicators and compare their plans with reality. The calendar is a really great feature as it allows us to see people’s availability from a bird's eye view. Moreover, Primetric’s API helped to integrate the solution to the other tools we’re currently using.

Puntos en contra

I honestly admit that I can't get used to the filter that appears after clicking on the field.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hello Iwona! Reading such a review is a pure pleasure. Thank you!

Maciej M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tool with potential and still improving

Revisado el 27/8/2021

I use that tool everyday, I'm still looking forward to new features to come!

Puntos a favor

- Having all info about employers in one place.
- easy to manage when it comes to add new and take back accesses
- customer support is actually listening users
- reports generation
- clear road map

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hey Matt - thanks for the review! It's great to see that you are using Primetric so comprehensively :)

Regarding the cons that you reported:
- not intuitive datepicker - When I click a calendar I'm always surprised about the date that is selected - it's randomly sometimes 2018, sometimes it's one month ago, sometimes it's just today. You never know ;) --------> fixed

- some settings in tool are not remembered, ex. if I have a week mode (week filter) in timesheet, I would like to have it next time I turn on tool again --------> fixed

• Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Primetric is a great tool for project management

Revisado el 16/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Flexibility and pace of changes. Communication and cooperation with Primetric make it an unrivaled tool.

Puntos en contra

UI / UX is not always the most intuitive and takes a while to get used to

Dynamics 365 y Forecast

Razones para elegir Primetric

Features set, great support and contact. Price for value.

Software anterior

Resource Management

Razones para cambiar a Primetric

Dynamics 365 Project Service is hard to implement into organization and does not address all the critical aspects. We had great contact and possibility to verify Primetric with its current clients.

Thank you!

Mateusz S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Project management, resource and budgets in a single platform

Revisado el 22/3/2022

I’m completely satisfied with my Primetric experience. The scope of features is impressive, with resource, project and budget management being the main points of interest for me. To add to that, the features work together smoothly and, despite their complexity, they are displayed in a very intuitive way: with charts, tables, calendars and automated reports. Overall, I think I will stick to Primetric for a very long time.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that Primetric combines the management of resources and projects with their finances. That mixture of features allows me and other managers in my organization to monitor profitability and improve it further. I can see the details of all the costs, including wages and their changes, overheads and other spendings, compare them to incomes and settle them - all while looking directly at the project in question. It’s a very convenient solution.

Puntos en contra

I would like Primetric team to expand the solution’s access management, so I could decide in detail what PMs see in their profiles.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Matt, you extracted the essence of the benefits - thank you!

Sasa L.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Time tracking in a very intuitive version

Revisado el 1/4/2022

It is a very intuitive tool that saves my time I would otherwise spend on tracking time and browsing the calendar. Primetric has a very customer-centric approach, which is also rare in such tools - and that was the thing that really impressed me in this software. I would definitely like to use it for the years to come.

Puntos a favor

What first struck me in Primetric was all the guidelines and instructions it provides to new users. Even though the whole tool is very intuitive and well-designed, I could not help thinking that the creators went to great lengths to provide users with everything they need to familiarize themselves with the tool within minutes.
In addition, the processes included in Primetric are also really good. Time tracking is amazing; it takes just a few clicks. The calendar it’s based on is also nice. I can see all the holidays for my region, and the region can be changed for each employee individually.

Puntos en contra

There was nothing wrong with it. Still, I would be grateful if Primetric’s team introduced some non-mandatory charts for working and non-working hours; that would certainly make reporting even easier than it is now.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Sasa, you rock! Thank you for such a great review.

Charts and reports are available in the Reports section. You can generate Utilization reports, Timesheets, Project profitability reports, and many more.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One tool for all financial processes

Revisado el 22/2/2022

In my mind, Primetric is a complete solution that enables IT organizations to investigate their key indicators and compare their forecasts to reality. It was quickly implemented and even though it took me some time to get used to all the features, it provided me with a detailed overview of our operation. In short, Primetric made my job easier and reduced the chances for any mistakes and misunderstandings - and for me this is the most important thing.

Puntos a favor

It is a comprehensive tool that has everything an IT company needs to monitor its finances. It allowed me to gather all the financial data I needed to get a bigger picture of our operations. I also loved the customer support provided by Primetric - the company is both flexible and transparent in its communication and I can count on their help whenever I need it.

Puntos en contra

It may look a bit difficult for people who do not have an in-depth understanding of the features. Still, it is a matter of getting used to the tool's interface.

Thanks for the review!

Piotr L.

Revisado el 5/2/2021

Primetric helps to manage and order the process of passing on knowledge about how people are assigned to projects. It also helps to optimize our process and gives us a single source of truth about our resource planning. I can see whether there are any conflicts and quickly resolve them or check how one change could impact our business priorities.

Puntos a favor

Thanks to Primetric, our processes can be as flexible and minimalistic as possible. Due to the specific character of our R&D projects, we need to build processes that can be adjusted to everyone’s needs on the fly. Primetric also helped us minimize the number of meetings required to make decisions about allocating people to projects.
Pros:
Reduced number of spreadsheets in use
No more chaos originating from the dynamic of R&D projects
Fewer meetings
Transparent view on resource availability
Improved planning process

What’s more, the Primetric team is always available to us. If I need to schedule a video call to discuss specific problems, or just send the message via messenger, they are always responsive and helpful.

Puntos en contra

At the first sight, the UX is a bit complicated and hard to use, but when you understand the basics it occurs to you that everything is clear.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hi Peter! Thank you very much for your review!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One tool that fits many projects

Revisado el 28/3/2022

Puntos a favor

I work with many projects at once on a daily basis. With Primetric, I can divide my work to reflect these projects and track the hours I worked in them without getting lost in dozens of different tools or spreadsheets. I can also see the tasks and phases I will participate in and I know exactly what I will be doing in the future.

To add to that, I can easily do all these things. Primetric works smoothly, with no interruptions, and I do not have to manually enter too much data into the system. It’s a perfect tool for saving time.

Puntos en contra

I would love the calendar in the system to show me the days with working hours I forgot to track in the system. Right now, I need to click through the entire month to find them.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Thank you for your review!

Zofia C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I’m very happy with Primetric and its time tracking feature

Revisado el 20/6/2022

I use Primetric for time tracking, and I find this feature very intuitive. I’ve never had any problems with it, and it drastically improved the transparency of my work. It just takes a few seconds to finish the daily report there; it’s simply no longer a burden.

Puntos a favor

What strikes me about Primetric is that it’s a really intuitive tool that was definitely made with users’ needs in mind. All the processes are very simple and effective, and the tool itself doesn’t need hours of extra time to reload each time I want to change something in a given view. It’s just pleasant to use.

Puntos en contra

I would like the time tracking feature to have a view for the entire month, not just weeks.

Hi Zofia!
Thanks for the feedback! You can turn on the monthly view by changing calendar settings.

Adnan B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quick and convenient time logging processes

Revisado el 22/2/2022

The process of getting used to the new tool was very smooth in my experience. I didn’t really need any additional help because I find Primetric very intuitive and legible. Further on, the tool saved lots and lots of my time I would otherwise spend on logging my working time in other tools. Highly recommended!

Puntos a favor

In my experience, Primetric is just a perfect tool for saving time on daily, repetitive processes, such as logging time. It is also very intuitive and legible, especially for a new user I once was. Application is easy to handle and even easier to get used to. All things considered, it is a very good choice for businesses valuing transparency and simplicity.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike about it. It met all of my expectations.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Hi Adnan, thank you for your review!

Kamil F.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Primetric provides real-time project insights for better resource utilization and planning.

Revisado el 7/6/2021

When a project is in progress, we use Primetric to keep track of its budget by checking cash flow and predicting potential earnings.

If there are any issues, we may add a new variable to see the data in a different context right away. For example, if the long-term partnership with this client has been good, it might make sense to run one sprint with a lower margin.

Puntos a favor

Before implementing Primetric, we could only learn how the project worked in terms of the budget at its end. Thanks to the solution, we can now review the status every day to see the project's burn rate and respond accordingly thanks to the integration with Clockify. All is automated, allowing us to have total control over the project's profitability rate.

Puntos en contra

The Clockify integration could have more options.

Respuesta de Primetric Traducir a español

Thanks, Kamil! A pleasure to work with you!