Opiniones de monday sales CRM

monday sales CRM

Cierra oportunidades de venta. Automatiza el resto.

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.6/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 386

Álvaro
Álvaro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Para la gestión de contactos y un buen seguimiento, es una opción realmente interesante

Revisado el 26/4/2023

Se trata de un CRM realmente interesante para empresas de diferentes tamaños y sectores para automatizar y mejorar sus procesos de ventas y marketing, mejorar la eficiencia de sus equipos de ventas, aumentar la productividad y mejorar la colaboración entre equipos. Con algunas funcionalidades mejorables en aspectos como marketing y ventas

Puntos a favor

La interfaz es realmente intuitiva y muy personalizable, además puede integrarse con otras herramientas con mucha facilidad

Puntos en contra

Para el tema marketing, las funcionalidados son demasiado limitadas, deberían trabajar más en este campo!!

Cristian
Cristian
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Good product, but didn't have the time to fully use it. Very robust.

Revisado el 20/4/2023

Puntos a favor

Great software overall, with an intuitive UI and a great level of customization. The automated emails seemed to be a very useful feature, but I didn't get to use them fully. Customer support is really good. Unfortunately, I had to change to HubSpot because my team was used to this one and was complaining about making them change it. Had to listen to them this time.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to dislike really. I want to give it a second chance, for another project that will come up in the next 2 months, with a new team.

Zoho CRM, ClickUp y HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM
Stephanie
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Puntos a favor

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Puntos en contra

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Edward
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Edward Martin - Taylor Mammon

Revisado el 19/4/2022

tedious but effective at reminding me to contact clients, more context to my calls would be ideal.

Puntos a favor

Collaboration is incredible, and transparency for timelines is great. being able to open multiple boards would be great.

Puntos en contra

the application can be slow sometimes, having multiple boards open at the same time would be key

Respuesta de monday.com

Hi there. Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review and for providing us with your feedback.

Neil
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gave me great visual insight into running my company!

Revisado el 25/4/2022

It gave us a central location for sales/marketing and operations data and the tools to visualize results.

Puntos a favor

The ability to segment data and great visualization of that segmented data. Loved the ability to create custom dashboards.

Puntos en contra

I would love the ability to view the dashboards on our digital signage displays using a URL.

Trello

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

Monday had a broader offering and was more customizable.

Trello y Pipedrive

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

The ability to further customize the app without having to add a tremendous amount of "power ups".
Kim
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent for our Small Business that's growing quickly!

Puntos a favor

Our office needed a virtual management software for processes that we're even created yet. The ease of transformations in Monday make changing processes and items simple - often times, just click and drag! It makes creating and then re-working things straight forward.

Puntos en contra

The only complaints I have are that the automations aren't always reliable and when they don't work you don't really know it.

Microsoft Teams y ClickUp

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

The pricing difference, ease of use and large array of services.

HubSpot CRM
Silena
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Excellent Product

Revisado el 1/6/2022

Puntos a favor

This is a wonderful platform. It has done so much in terms of integrating our Sales and CSM teams' work in one place, and streamlining our processes and access to information.

I would highly recommend this product.

Puntos en contra

It's not the most intuitive product to actually set up, though that can be expected of a product with so much to offer as far as integration, features, and functionality. I'm sure Monday's team will continue to improve their user experience over time.

Hunter
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An essential core for your brand

Revisado el 27/4/2022

It's been fantastic overall. I actually use it for accounting as well and tracking income/expenses and that's been fantastic. I made myself a deal pipeline as well which has really kept things on track and organized. I've really loved this software and am likely to recommend it to friends.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the UI. It's extremely intuitive, gorgeous looking, and promotes a feeling of productivity and ultimate entrepreneurship. Its automation software is also brilliant saving loads of time on many fronts.

Puntos en contra

The pricing is a little high. I currently pay about $100 for 2 people and would love to see that come down to somewhere in the $30-$50 per month range. Also, the mobile app is a bit redundant in my opinion. I've never found myself going to the app for anything other than to find something on the run.

Nick

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Monday, the best tool you don't know about.

Revisado el 19/4/2022

The power of this tools has allowed us to scale by keeping our growing team all moving in the same direction. We have taken Traction's Level 10 and build a version of their meeting format for our company. We then built a Now -3, Next-5, Later board for our project clients.

Puntos a favor

The automation and how we can take items from other boards and fit them all onto one board. Then when you or the client updates information it syncs across the boards. We use this for our Level 10 meetings and NNL to keep the team all moving in the same direction.

Puntos en contra

Cannot single out a row, we can only single out a column. Cannot do a lookup function i.e. go find this word and pull the data from this row.

Misti
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Love Monday.com

Revisado el 19/4/2022

We needed a central place for all of our leads to be. This has made follow up with leads, potential clients, and even keeping track of our onboarding process so easy,

Puntos a favor

I love the easy of the integrations and automations

Puntos en contra

More in-depth training videos would be great. Other than that I haven't found anything I do not like

Rob

Fantastic Platform For Transforming Your CRM

Revisado el 25/4/2022

This platform is allowing collaboration across the different internal disciplines and ensuring people are using the system. With the quick response from Monday.com support we are able to get issues resolved very quickly

Puntos a favor

Since moving to Monday.com it has taken little effort to turn my team into experts in the platform. We are finding new ways everyday to improve the system through the collaboration across the entire team.

Puntos en contra

There is a few minutes delay between actioning something and it being picked up through an automation or elsewhere in the system.

Basecamp

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

The old system was clunky, expensive and the support was terrible.

Accelo

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

I have experience with Monday.com and I know how powerful and intuitive it is to use.
Melany
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Glad we found Monday.com!

Puntos a favor

Monday.com has helped us in so many ways. From tracking our to-do lists to previewing our sales. This is helping us to achieve our goals and to see our potential. Monday.com has helped us to create a salesflow where we can register every step of it and keep our team accountable. What we love the most about Monday is the automations and how easy it is to create them. Monday.com helps us to "Work smarter, not harder"

Puntos en contra

It is a software that is still expanding and growing so even though it does have as many integrations as we want we know that it will get there.

Asana

Monday has more tools

Trello

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

Monday.com is easier to use and has more tools.
Kaylee
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love how customizable Monday is!

Revisado el 19/4/2022

It has been so helpful, especially as we are building our team. When it was just two of us, it worked well but now that there are three of us, it's crucial that we have it!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and it actually works for us! There are so many products that have maybe one or two features we need but it wasn't until Monday that we could get everything we need in one place.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, it's just that it can get a little overwhelming because there are SO many things you can do. I want to spend so much more time customizing and optimizing it but I feel like that venture will never end.

Roderic
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Monday gives a full picture of our pipeline1

Revisado el 27/4/2022

Love the interface and the user-friendly board. We can basically create any type of board we need to fit our vision of expansion inside our company.

Puntos a favor

The easy setup and creation of different boards for our pipeline and future lead management. Easy to use and to track. Very user friendly even for our team that is not so user friendly with this type of software

Puntos en contra

Terms are sometimes difficult to understand, like sort... not sure what it does until we play around with it and realize that we can alphabetically sort our lead board... email integration is difficult with chrome.
That is why we don't use it yet.

HubSpot Marketing Hub y Pipeline CRM

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

Easy to use and fits exactly our needs and the pricing is fair.
Deon

Deon's Review

Revisado el 19/5/2022

Overall a highly positive experience.

Overall a highly positive experience.

Puntos a favor

I love the CRM system. It's easy to use and helps my team to keep track of our daily tasks and projects.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes software can be buggy. For example, there were several system outages within the last few months that delayed team productivity.

Alana
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

An all in 1 solution for businesses

Revisado el 26/4/2022

Puntos a favor

I love that we can monitor and track our team's progress, with resource management and CRM capability we are able to house all our operational, marketing and sales needs on this one platform.

Puntos en contra

I feel a bit lost with all the features, for all the integrations I feel its a bit unclear how to set up certain integrations, eg: Integrating my emails to track conversations within CRM and to have a log of contact.

Avaza, Trello y Basecamp

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

More capability and seemed to be more conclusive
Venita
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

You cannot go wrong with this product!

Revisado el 10/4/2023

I would highly recommend this product to start-ups or small company building their client base. The dashboards are completely customizable. You can create teams to manage clients and work within the system to communicate as well as assign tasks/follow-ups. The email feature is also a HUGE time saver and you can set reminders for yourself to ensure you stay on track. The reporting is also very easy to set up and share with your teams or clients. I have used other CRM'sin the past and this one is by FAR the easiest to set up and manage as a small business.

Puntos a favor

Getting started with Monday is easy and if you ever get stuck, you can rely on the Monday support staff to help you set up your dashboard to meet your company's needs best. I have used Monday for over 3 years and keep finding new gems to help me manage my small business. Having the ability to connect my clients directly to their reports and setting up automated emails to manage customer relations is HUGE and a big time saver!

Puntos en contra

I had to think about this and honestly cannot think of anything this product is missing. At one point I was having a problem retrieving some client tasks I accidentally deleted but once I contacted customer support they helped me find where I needed to go to reinstate the files. When deleting you are asked if you are SURE you want to delete and another allows you to undo it while it is deleting. Luckily, there is another option to locate deleted records IF you miss both of these options. LOL! Support had to help me find it but it was there!

Jarrod
  • Sector: Internet

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

Revisado el 27/4/2022

When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Puntos a favor

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Kim
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

My Best Friend

Revisado el 25/4/2022

I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Puntos a favor

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Puntos en contra

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Katie

• Asistencia al cliente

A tool that has made my working life easier

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Puntos en contra

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Todd
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Time to set up, but then very easy to use effectively.

Puntos a favor

Customization. Automations. Ease of use once we finished setting it up. Ongoing support and new features.

Puntos en contra

Can be a steep learning curve during set up.

Copper

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM

Customization options and client tracking.

Copper

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

Customization and ease of use.
Michael
  • Sector: Productos químicos

Monday.com Review

Revisado el 20/4/2022

i love it, it is easy to use, easy to implement and run.

i love it, it is easy to use, easy to implement and run.

Puntos a favor

The ease of implementation and use thereof, you don't need to have an IT department running it.

Puntos en contra

Need to have more video tutorials explaining features etc.... although its easy to use one can quickly get confused with the amount of boards one sets up. would be great to have a consultant actually do a full demo of the system after understanding what we want to do, to ensure we using it in all its glory

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM

the ease of implementation and use
Valor
Valor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

Revisado el 7/1/2022

Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

Puntos a favor

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

Puntos en contra

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Poppy
Poppy
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Project management tool.

Revisado el 22/3/2021

It allows you to invite others and share timelines with them. It is very helpful to stay organized and share progress with free viewers. In simple words, it is easy to implement and easy to manage. It is extremely intuitive and improves communications with customers. The platform is robust and provides enough automation to automate any workflow. The customer support is amazing, the folks are quick to respond and help you out running with particular requirements. it automates the repetitive work within seconds and helps you to stay focused on what matters and avoids human error. It helps you to keep track of consumers at all stages of the sales process.

Puntos a favor

It helps teams carry out projects that deliver consequences on time no matter they are at the home, office, or on the go. It is easy to use and flexible. It can customize workflows and has robust productivity attributes including dependencies, time tracking, timeline views, automated notifications, and integrations. With Monday.com, you can obtain faster and better results for each project milestone.

Puntos en contra

It lacks CDN/bandwidth. When navigating the user-interface, it can have lagged. Its desktop version for mac is troublesome as compared to the online version and is annoying. Also, the scroll feature is dramatic at some times. Moreover, when spreadsheets are imported, hyperlinks do not always carry over. The "subtasks" lack some features and are a little cumbersome. The interface slows down when boards become larger. It has some limitations in bulk imports and importing from excel.

Hannah
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Life Changer

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Our law firm did not have a functional CRM, and it was a complete nightmare. I tried everything from Google Sheets, to OneNote, to HubSpot, and none of them worked. They weren't customizable, the customer service wasn't helpful, and they all utilize a one size fits all approach. Monday.com has played a true part in growing our business, as we're less focused on scrambling to ensure we haven't let anything slip past us in terms of follow ups with clients, project management, billing tracking, document storage, and more. This program works great for trying to keep track of multiple clients and follow up, keeping everyone on the same page, and enabling your contact storage and document storage all in one place. This program has sincerely saved MY life, and my colleagues talk about how thankful they are for this as well, after working at multiple large companies and never finding a program that works as well as this. Thank goodness for Monday.com!

Puntos a favor

This software has changed the way our healthcare practice runs. Nothing falls through the cracks, we have a place to store documents, and it's easy to use. This program is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the mobile application. I still have it, and use it, but I wish it was a bit easier to use.