Kickbox Email Verification

Software de verificación de correo electrónico para desarrolladores y profesionales de marketing

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.3/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 53

Ronnie N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fast, reliable email verification tool

Revisado el 14/11/2018

Puntos a favor

We integrate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, so we minimize fake emails upon signup. We've been using this for years now and, honestly, I forget that we have it... and I mean that in a good way!

It just works! No downtime or weird issues... but I am confident that the emails we get are deliverable without having to do anything extra on our end.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if Kickbox kept an internal database of every email it checks via the API so it saves the result without having to re-run an email verification. But honestly, it's no big deal.

Arman S.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails

Revisado el 4/5/2021

With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

Puntos en contra

To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

Shan A.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great product for reducing bounces on emails

Revisado el 25/5/2022

This tool has no doubt have been great as it has helped us refine all our old marketing contacts which had soft or hard bounces, it was easy to connect with HubSpot and filter the contacts which were undeliverable

Puntos a favor

Product has helped us to verify all the emails we had in our database, just to make sure we don't get blacklisted by our email provider. Gives good indications of deliverability and verification. It is fairly low priced to buy bulk credits and use them for checks. The product integrates with Hubspot which has been very good for us to directly upload the lists.

Puntos en contra

When we use the tool to verify the lists of emails, one thing I never understood, is that for checks what are Risky emails? There should be more details to it as one of our internal emails was known to be a risky email. For unknowns and undeliverable that is fine, we get that. Other than that, the tool is very useful

Joseph T.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Lack of precision in email verification causing a lot of hard bounces

Revisado el 4/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Customer support, the team is really nice, available and helpful

Puntos en contra

Their email verificaiton tool doesn't really work
It validates a lot of emails that end up in hard bounce
Something may have changed in a recent update, I don't know

Ahsan A.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

If you ever consider data refreshment - Kickbox is the best solution

Revisado el 13/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Kickbox has been superb at data cleansing for us, we have cleaned all our lists on Hubspot from Kickbox as we were getting loads of soft or hard bounces from our old data. It is very easy to use and does the job within 5 minutes. Does provide quality on verifications and it is very easy to integrate it with CRMs.

Puntos en contra

One thing which I never understood was the lack of details for the contacts that are listed as Risky (The undeliverable are straightforward) but risky ones are not backed by any data or reason behind them. As I have tested one of my colleague's emails and it came as RISKY but there was no reason behind the label.

Steve T.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kickbox has been a fantastic tool for us

Revisado el 29/6/2021

Kickbox took me only minutes to set up and get my first list on through. Compared to other tools it was much easier to set up. Also, other tools for email verification would get me bad bounce rates of up to 10% even after verifying, kickbox is much more accurate as they've had a bad bounce rate of less than .5 percent after verifying. So it's outperformed other tools I've tried.

Puntos a favor

It was incredibly easy to use, the functions were obvious and loading my file took only a minute. The great part is how fast the tool works, even when I upload a large list it takes only minutes for the list to be verified. Also, the quality of results is better than other tools that i have used.

Puntos en contra

there were very few cons about the software, I've used 3 or 4 services prior to this and so far this has been the best performing of the tools I used.

NeverBounce

Razones para elegir Kickbox Email Verification

the other tools were getting such bad bounce rates even after verifying with them

Razones para cambiar a Kickbox Email Verification

our contact at Hubspot said they were a great tool for this and that recommendation led us to try it
James L.
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Highly recommended

Revisado el 25/6/2021

I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK

Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.

With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount.

Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Puntos a favor

Provides more than just a yes/no response
Is pretty quick
I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

Puntos en contra

There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

BriteVerify

Described above.

Software anterior

BriteVerify

Described above.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Professional email verification to boost your list health

Revisado el 3/9/2021

This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

Puntos a favor

I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Puntos en contra

Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

• Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent email verification tool to make work smooth and better

Revisado el 11/6/2022

Kickbox has saved my time and has helped me to deliver hundreds of emails. The UI is great and intuitive. It’s more accurate than other tools. When I didn't use kickbox, email bounce rate was higher (around twenty five percent), now it stays lower (within one percent) after verifying.

Puntos a favor

Kickbox email verification is really easy to set up and use. The Pricing is reasonable comparing to other. Efficiently support and investigate the issues; The tool works very fast, it verifies any large files within minutes and the result is better than most of the other tools.

Puntos en contra

I did not find any issues to be honest with this tool. It fulfills my requirement quite well.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best too for email varification on real time

Revisado el 6/5/2021

I am really happy with the product perf and totally recommend this product to others.

Puntos a favor

I really like 2 of its feature which segregate this tool from similar tools available in market
1) Integration with your ESP and support to help to integrate with my company workflow with the help of large number of Api libraries support
2) Real time email verification
It really helps to understand fake emails to eliminate from the data and provide you good and verified emails..

Puntos en contra

There is no cons to this product.
It delivers whatever it's saying it will deliver.
So it's fullfilling it's purpose to provide you verified emails on the go.

James G.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kickbox is a great product

Revisado el 30/6/2021

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Puntos en contra

Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

Socure

Emailage was Too expensive

Price and customer service
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fantastic tool for keeping your data clean

Revisado el 8/9/2020

Puntos a favor

It's a very simple API that can be integrated with any custom process, whether it be web forms, marketing automation, or other applets

Puntos en contra

It's a bit pricey compared to the alternatives and the volume pricing doesn't help too much. Also, it's hard to truly trust the sendex to block people.

NeverBounce
Miguel angel F.

delay in microsoft accounts

Excellent before last month :(

Puntos a favor

The kickbox system is very easy to use, also the integration with api es very easy.

Puntos en contra

Should have Kickbox system a method for alert when have a issue with validation or delay in validation. the last month my clients and me were experimenting a validation very slow with much unknown that alert to my clients and was generate cancelation of service.

Eric K.
  • Sector: Software informático

Excellent platform, fantastic support

Revisado el 13/1/2021

Exceptional

Puntos a favor

Using Kickbox has kept our mail delivery high and protects our sender reputation. Their API's and billing features make it very easy to implement and operate. The service is truly first class, they're always incredibly responsive and have went over an above on a number of occasions to support us. I highly recommend kickbox for any email validation needs.

Puntos en contra

Satisfied with all aspects of the platform.

Katie B.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Marketing Team's Lifesaver

Revisado el 1/7/2021

Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

Puntos en contra

I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Eric S.

consistant results

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Puntos en contra

Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Amy S.

Email Verification

Revisado el 24/6/2021

Fair pricing, easy implementation, works flawlessly

Puntos a favor

Fair pricing, easy implement, works flawlessly

Puntos en contra

I don't recall anything specific that deterred the decision

Letha D.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Seamless with excellent quality

Puntos a favor

This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

Bob L.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Kickbox Review

Revisado el 2/7/2021

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up; HubSpot integration made it easy to clean my prospect lists.

Puntos en contra

I have no issue with the service, it works well.

Esam S.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

great service , easy to use

Revisado el 29/6/2021

really it was simple and easy to use

Puntos a favor

easy to use , simple to understand , easy developers documentation .

Puntos en contra

does not have a history for api usage : i mean i want to see every single email that verified .

Randi C.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Entrenuity Kickbox Review

Revisado el 29/6/2021

We use Hubspot CRM and our email list was so outdated that it ended up "quarantined" by Hubspot due to the number of undeliverables and bounces, so we couldn't even send out emails. Hubspot actually recommended Kickbox to us to clean up our lists. It worked perfectly.

Puntos a favor

It worked! It helped us clean up our email list so that we received fewer bounces and undeliverables.

Puntos en contra

I thought the product worked well, as promised.

Courtney C.
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

A must have for Authors!

Revisado el 29/6/2021

As a publisher, it is important that my authors build their newsletter list and do so in a healthy way. When we run giveaways, we will sometimes get fake accounts trying to scam our authors out of a prize with no intention of interacting with the author or their work. Kickbox helps us identify fake or misspelled addresses so we know we're reaching the right readers!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to upload a list and get it verified quickly. The results are presented with many options and with terms that are easy to understand.

Puntos en contra

I'm pretty happy with all aspects of this software, but we do get some false positives sometimes.

Miguel H.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Helped us lower our Bounce Rate!

Puntos a favor

I like the verification features of this product.

Puntos en contra

We are trying to reduce our bounce rates, at the same time, as a startup, we don't want to lose potential leads. The "undeliverable" notice is helpful. The "risky" when double checked usually works. We have been deleting contacts that are "undeliverable and risky". I would prefer a more definitive answer than risky.
I wish this could be auto integrated into Hubspot so that as email leads come in, they get automatically verified. It would save us time having to do this manually every day.

Julie G.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

5-Star!

Revisado el 24/6/2021

We've experienced so many advantages by using Kickbox Email Verification. Most importantly, it has helped us be more compliant with our email addresses when sending out our e-newsletter. And it's helped draw attention to some of our bad emails so that we can fix them immediately.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that it is SO EASY to use -- it tells me exactly where in the process it is at all times. It's FAST and convenient and I really like that A LOT! It has really helped in cleaning up our mailing list for our e-newsletter that we do each month.

Puntos en contra

Integration of this product with our current business flow was very fast and easy. I don't have anything negative to say -- it's worked GREAT for us!

Amy D.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Kickbox is a life safer

Revisado el 1/7/2021

We use Kickbox to run our Franchise Members customer lists before importing them into our Marketing Automation platform. It's done a really great job weeding out the "bad" emails and puts our mind at ease regarding any CAN-SPAM issues we would have run into by NOT using Kickbox.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and is a life saver to validate our customer emails!

Puntos en contra

So far, I haven't encountered anything that I don't like about this software.