Uteach

Generador de sitios web para creadores

Relación calidad-precio
4.8/5
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 101

José Luis
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Excelente plataforma

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me ha gustado es la facilidad para alojar los cursos, la facilidad para llevar el control de todos los alumnos, la comodidad de acomodo en el Blog, el control escolar con los pagos efectuados y principalmente lo estético en su presentación y que puede estar en el idioma Español.

Puntos en contra

Me hubiera gustado que las plantillas de email fueran más estéticas, con más integración de imágenes o mejores plantillas de las que tiene, así como poder crear landing pages.

Respuesta de Uteach

Sure more integrations and templates are coming.
If you have any suggestions, send an email pls. We'll add them to our roadmap.

Carlos
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Plataforma muy intuitiva y sencilla, tanto para el administrador como para el cliente

Revisado el 19/8/2022

Me encanto que la curva de aprendizaje de la plataforma para realizar tu propia academia y subir tus formaciones sea muy pequeña, gracias a que es muy intuitiva y no necesita de muchos ajustes para realizar tu formación.

Puntos a favor

Es una plataforma muy intuitiva y sencilla, tanto para el administrador como para el cliente. La cual no necesita una curva de aprendizaje para su utilización.

Puntos en contra

Es muy simple visualmente, austera. Aunque esto ayuda a evitar distracciones.

lorens

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Little to no learning curve

Revisado el 14/8/2022

Uteach is an easy to use, reliable platform to get into course creation. I chose it above all others.
There are a some awesome features on Uteach, and still discovering more as I go.

There is flexibility to showcase your content in different ways in a blog format, quizzes and live sessions. You can even design a completion certificate for your students. How thoughtful is that?

There are also other app integration for emails and other function as well as CRM subscription possibility.

Puntos a favor

Adding text/images and graphics is as easy as drag and drop. The interface is very simple and relatively easy to navigate. If you are confused about anything you can reach out for assistance.
Editing your own course page, swapping out information and graphics is very easy and fast.

Adding or deleting menu pages is as simple as clicking on and off. You can also rearrange menu items as you see fit. No super tech skills needed. Then preview for satisfaction.

You have the ability to manipulate the typography, size of font and change the color of headlines/text to make your course more visually inviting.

Puntos en contra

Not as obvious where to find your course when you start to build on it. I have to click around a bit to search for where my 1st course is stored so I can edit my course and continue building on it. A little annoying but I find it eventually.

Rafael
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great valued coaching or teaching software

Revisado el 8/8/2022

I like it. Soon as you start, your teaching and coaching site is automatically created and looks legit. Still need more time with it as we are using it to teach and coach business related to transportation currently.

Thanks.

Puntos a favor

I like its value. Easy to learn and navigate. Decent response time. Makes quizes and certiicates easy. Nice clean site. And can make be converted into an app for a small fee.

Puntos en contra

It is not already integrated with Zoom or other popular virtual meeting sites. Still has some growth to do to compete with bigger and more robust coaching or teaching software.

Respuesta de Uteach

Rafael, thank you for the review :)
We've integrated Zoom, but the approval from their side is a long process, unfortunately.

But you can use it and other famous video meeting apps by putting a link.

Ninos
Ninos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good start with high potential

Revisado el 15/7/2022

So far happy with the app, looking forward to seeing some of the roadmap items implimented.

Puntos a favor

After reading some reviews about Uteach, we decided to get a licence for our own use - currently experimenting with different cases - so far it seems to be good, it's easy to work with.
Has decent funtionalities and makes the process of publishing/selling courses easy.

Puntos en contra

If i'm not mistaken, it doesn't currently have calendar / time management feature that allows for consultation sessions.

Sasnuhy
  • Sector: Medios online

VERY user-friendly, accessible for ANYONE

Revisado el 25/3/2022

My business benefits are that I am able to sleep at night and know that my courses are being sold through this platform. I don't have to constantly pitch online to my social media following or explain how to long into zoom to watch my course or LIVE training! I don't have time for this and UTeach offers a fast and simple solution to my problem as a course creator.

Puntos a favor

As a complete newbie to the world of online teaching, what I REALLY liked the most about this software in the first place is how simple the instructions are on the platform so that any one with even the smallest amount of knowledge can be able to start their trail and use the system to host their courses online. I did of course have a few questions here and there that needed to be addressed and the support team was very responsible and efficient in responding back to all of my concerns and questions. My students also provided feedback by pointing out user accessibility and fast loading. The LIVE LESSONS are also automated which save my time by a ton, so that's also another feature I highly invested in having!

Puntos en contra

I genuinely have zero negative feedback about this software as the experience was smooth, fast and very pleasant. No hiccups or BUGS!

Scott
  • Sector: Administración educativa

I love Uteach!

Revisado el 15/9/2022

Overall Uteach has been a great experience. I've already recommended it to a friend who is now using it to build her online Yoga school.

Puntos a favor

I love that we can choose to host our video and audio files on their servers or embed them on popular video hosting platforms.
The course creation process is really great and the support is amazing.

Puntos en contra

So far the only problem I've run into is the web builder. You can change anything you'd like, but the more you change, the higher probability you will have problems with the mobile template.
Also, Chrome is the only browser that works well with the editor. Even browsers that are based on Chrome, like Edge and Vivaldi, don't work well. The web builder is drag-drop-click but there are so many parameters that we can change, that it's been time-consuming for me to find where to tweak things.
On the other hand, Uteach frequently uploads video tutorials to youtube that are very useful.

Robert
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

I Bought It. I love IT.

Revisado el 26/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use and excellent support. The website is fast and responsive. Uteach is my LMS.

Puntos en contra

I think it could have a few more things under the hood but I trust they will get there. The devs are motivated.

Tigran
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Automated most of my business processes

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Its great. Its very handable and easy to automate elearning businesses with this tool

Puntos a favor

I am coach and trainer for MVP Development. Before Corona I mostly hold Seminars and presented often the same content and did the same trainings. With coursera I just had to make the videos and published very easy my content. Now I have an online training, and the best part about all that is the automated payment handling. Its pretty nice.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have a MIRO integration or a similiar solution

Corey
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

UTEACH Is the real deal!

Revisado el 5/8/2022

With this particular software I am able to do onboarding with new members class, do marriage classes as well.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the software is the innovative look, and easy transition. One can easily build courses and products. As you are building you also have flexibility to do live classes as well.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have a cash app option added to the platform.

Billu

Geart Software for Course Creator

Revisado el 4/8/2022

It Geart to use and manage couses on Uteach.

It Geart to use and manage couses on Uteach.

Puntos a favor

Uteah.io is a great platform for course creators. Where customers will get multiple options and access to effectively launch and manage their course with public reach.

Puntos en contra

No buldling available as of now. That need must in the software

Angelika
Angelika

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Finally a site for my courses that's mine!

Revisado el 16/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I've been looking for a site for my online courses for me to sell instead of third party sites. Until I found Uteach I hadn't seen anything which I would be able to manage by myself. But Uteach is so easy. I've had no problems uploading and sorting my videos and documents. My courses aren't live yet, but I have no doubt I'll be able to get everything else done.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to add PDFs to the video lectures as I think that looks neater than 2 separate episodes. But that's a minor problem in comparison to the ease I (as a non techie) can use the site.

Kelsey
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple and straightforward course platform that continuously strives to improve with user...

Revisado el 19/9/2022

I’ve had an excellent experience with them so far. I’m very impressed with their customer service.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and the company is continuously looking to improve the software. They created a Trello board for users to add suggestions which I was able to add to.

Puntos en contra

For the digital products, the short code to the digital product in purchase email adds an ugly URL link to the products . If you have multiple digital products bundled together, it will populate multiple long URLs which look very unappealing/ spammy in an email. I messaged them about this and they are working on improving this ( very responsive customer service team & they really do care about improving their product). Would love to see some more integrations in the future with email marketing platforms such as Activecampaign.

David
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing product and amazing pricing

Revisado el 7/8/2022

Puntos a favor

I like how easy to use it is. I have used other LMS softwares and are super frustrating compared to this one

Puntos en contra

Seems hard to me the customization of the design, but i'm not an expert on this

Respuesta de Uteach

If you need any help with the customization of the design, contact our support team. We'll help you :)

Myasnik

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Course plattform! Easy, cheap and nice design!

Revisado el 16/3/2022

Puntos a favor

Uteach is a great platform. It simplifies the course creation a lot. From the many different designs to the custom admin page, everything is included and perfect.

The different templates are easy to use and are available for every type of category. From sports to medicine, everything is there.

The admin dashboard makes it very easy to manage and administer the users.
Best of all, everything is hosted under my name and is recognizable as my own website.

Recommendable for everyone!

Puntos en contra

The only con about Uteach is that I did not found it earlier :)

Elias
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

One of the best Hybrid Learning Management Systems

Revisado el 17/8/2022

Very strong tool for building a comprehensive, all-around, learning system on a particular topic/area.

Puntos a favor

This software gives you the ability to set available and/or sell from the same place, but under different sections, learning products to the client such as: (i) courses, (ii) live lessons, (iii) digital products, (iv) blog articles, (v) quizzes.

Puntos en contra

May need some improvements in the front-end templates e.g logos, colors, sizes, etc, such as to look more attractive/clear to the end-user.

Hc

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

UTeach brings fun to the e-Learning world

Revisado el 5/8/2022

From the, almost daily, production of its Tutorials, you can clearly see that UTeach is the ship you want to sail with. I love its constant improvement and interaction with its customers that assure us that it is not a fly-by-night and fly-away-the-next-day company.

Puntos a favor

Its security to our course content, especially videos.

Puntos en contra

So far, there is nothing that I dislike about UTeach. So far, so good.

Respuesta de Uteach

We are so excited you liked UTeach.

Hasmik
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Greetings from Stamina

Revisado el 3/2/2022

Puntos a favor

I like the simplicity of Uteach. Every detail is so tailored and well designed that me myself, without having and knowledge in software field can add and edit and even change the design! Much needed and very useful web. Many thanks to creators!

Puntos en contra

It would be better to have more design options

Sean
  • Sector: Veterinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

UTeach allows us to train all new employees

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up, easy to use.
This program does everything we need.

Puntos en contra

Took us some time to work out how best to use all of the features available but once we accessed the training resources it was great!

Thank you, Sean. :)
We are so excited you loved Uteach.

Mark
Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A beautiful, clean user UI and layout with easy Zoom integration

Revisado el 10/8/2022

It's been a pleasure to use, aesthetically satisfying, good Zoom integration with live class (Zoom) course displays, and quick and easy to setup courses.

Puntos a favor

I liked the aesthetics of Uteach over any other LMS/ course builder I have explored. The Zoom integration is also really important for me as I facilitate group classes using zoom and want those to be published to my courses/programs

Puntos en contra

The analytics and user progress/ actions automations could be improved, for example, more granular data on how users are interacting with my courses, and settings for more detailed automated updates or dashboard data.

John
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Uteach review

Puntos a favor

What I like most is that you can customize nearly everything about the courses and look. You are not locked into templates.

Puntos en contra

There are some sub-menus that are a little hidden.

Akshit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of my best purchases

Puntos a favor

I like the UI. The simplicity. Not at all complicated.

Puntos en contra

Try to add Indian payment gateways. That's the only thing missing.

Sahaja
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Realise Your Dreams

Revisado el 5/8/2022

I have been able to realise my dream of having an online course designed as an adjunct to my mentoring business.

Puntos a favor

The ease of transferring all my different types of content into the course is what I like best. Also I have appreciated the customer support and their added information on the YouTube channel

Puntos en contra

I have no real complaints about Uteach as it is now and look forward to seeing them implement their roadmap features

Nice to read this.

Deyan
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Versatile and Affordable LMS

Revisado el 7/4/2023

Overall, great value for money, perfectly satisfactory functionalities that would be sufficient for 95%+ of people.

Puntos a favor

Relatively simple but effective LMS, ability to add video and text lessons, exercises, tests and homework. I am also really happy that I can translate 100% of the platform to any language I like . It even features a drag and drop lamding page builder.

Puntos en contra

The mobile app - other platforms have implemented better solutions, that are part of the subscription, not an addon. Also, the design of the platform feels at least 5-7 years old in some cases.

Christian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product - looking forward to see uTeach grow!

Puntos a favor

I love that they aim to have an all-in-one solution for online schools

Puntos en contra

well.... it is good and not so good at same time. They are still newer on the market, so they have either a small bug here or there, and the features are being refined. I think its great because they have so much room to grow and they seem to be releasing updates frequently