Systeme.io

Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.9/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 336

Jeremy D.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Simply the Best Course Funnels

Revisado el 3/12/2021

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Puntos en contra

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Teachable, Kajabi y Thinkific

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Thinkific

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.
Rene K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Value for money all-in-one marketing/small business automation platform

Revisado el 20/5/2022

Really fantastic and the customer service is really one of theeeeee BEST I have EVER experienced out of anything ever in my life!!! I sent quite a lot of emails the other day and systeme support answered each and every one. THANK YOU!! Always helpful, very prompt, and always polite and professional. PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE :) A live chatbox function would be nice but the customer service is so good that I sometimes forget chat functions even exist. A Truly remarkable all-in-one platform with outstanding customer service!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and value for your $$, especially for someone that knew nothing about website/funnel building, email marketing etc.
However, what I really like most is that most functions are duplicatable within systeme, we have a few peeps on our team and it was easy as 1,2,3 to share funnels and landing pages, and that it is really an all-in-one platform. No need to jump between different service providers for the functionality and marketing of one's small business. The free version is great for someone just starting out when the budget is tight.

Puntos en contra

Would like to have a feature where you set the fonts once and it will pull through to all pages as you create them, the same with branding colors. At the moment I need to set the font and brand colors for each and every little thing I design on my site. A website widget that you can add and works like a sticky at the top of one's page that just moves now and again to remind of a sale/discount/or even to subscribe for a freebie etc instead of having to use pop-ups(i find pop-ups to be the most irritating thing ever about any website I visit and sometimes they are so big that it closes the whole mobile screen.

MailerLite, ClickFunnels, GetResponse y Kajabi

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

their systems were not duplicatable and it was crazy expensive, and we really needed a system that was duplicatable. They also did not allow our niche, which includes weight loss. Also, for an all-in-one platform, there is really nothing that compares to systeme $$.
Kimi E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Complicated and glitchy

Revisado el 18/5/2022

I joined because I have a tech coach who seems to really like it. So I think it's a good solution for those who can navigate it. But for whatever reason, I'm having MAJOR challenges with it.

Puntos a favor

I like that it seems to have everything in one place. But it shuts down the system every time I import new contacts. I have to email them to get them to turn my account back on.

Puntos en contra

I can't seem to send out emails. It's driving me nuts. The automations are complicated and my tech & I are having major issues trying to figure it out. They'll offer a free training...AFTER I leave this review.
They also imported my funnels from elsewhere, but it took about a month. I wish they would've let me know in advance that it would take that long. I had very few things for them to import. So I ended up just recreating it all. This whole experience has been extremely frustrating for me.

Kristine P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Revisado el 9/4/2022

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Puntos a favor

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance.

Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Puntos en contra

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kajabi y OptimizePress

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is very expensive, particularly if you are only using basic features. I was looking for an alternative that would allow me to have a lower price point, but also would not limit me later. Systeme offered both of those, costing roughly the same as two months of Clickfunnels but for the entire year to replace my funnels and online course. Clickfunnels does not have pricing options for smaller users. I was initially concerned that the price difference would be reflected in the quality of the product, but that has not been the case.

ClickFunnels

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Systeme could do everything I had set up in clickfunnels, and everything I might do in the future, but at a much better rate. Every alternative I looked at either couldn't do everything or it was significantly more expensive. The complementary migration service was the deciding factor. Which was reinforced by the customer service.
Buddy M.

Are You Kidding Me?

Revisado el 30/4/2022

My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Puntos a favor

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Puntos en contra

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Not to put any other platform down, but I had been searching for an online business building system that "Does it ALL" for the past three years. Don't get me wrong, building a business take work, but if you have the right SYSTEM, your chances of success greatly increase. Finally, I was introduced to Systeme.io and was very grateful! Other systems were either filled with complicated steps that left you hanging or were too expensive, especially for an first time user.
Max L.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best funnel builder and email marketing software there is

Revisado el 10/5/2022

Excellent... I run 3 different companies through them (a total of 7 accounts).
I have 6 service-based products/clients and one physical product biz.

Puntos a favor

- All in one solution (emails and funnel builder in a single package)
- Half the price of Clickfunnels and has email built in
- Allows any niche
- Customer service is awesome!

Puntos en contra

- It's a newer company so they are still working out some functionality, but nothing has been major.

Jonnah F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why haven't I found this before?!

Revisado el 12/5/2022

Everything has been so easy. I have used LearnDash, New Zenler and Kajabi before, and I have never build a membership site and course so fast that I have with Systeme. I don't think I will ever change. I really like that they are still adding features, and posting about it in the Facebook group. My overall experience is really really good with Systeme.

Puntos a favor

Everything is super user friendly! I love that everything is integrated and I don't need other tools. I can make the system work for me, and it will save me so much time and money. I'm shocked that the free version is free, you can do so much with it. But even the other levels at Systeme are crazy cheap too, and the Evergreen feature is the best.

Puntos en contra

It's just tree features I miss:
1. To be able to have a welcome page for my membership site (course bundles)
2. To have polls inside a course.
3. Integrate Zoom calls (or something similar)
But it's just small things.

Cody I.
  • Sector: Biotecnología

Best Software I've Ever Used

Revisado el 15/5/2022

I love it overall, and will be with them as they grow!

Puntos a favor

The customer service is absolutely insane first of all, literally, in minutes they respond and send screenshots, and make you feel like royalty, it's amazing! It's also nice that it does so much in one for such an affordable price, coming from ClickFunnels which did less, cost more, and had terrible customer service, I couldn't be happier.

Puntos en contra

Some features are missing because it's newer, but they release the ones I'm missing within days of me realizing I need it... It's crazy!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great alternative for solopreneurs and course builders

Revisado el 27/5/2022

Systeme.io is an affordable all-in-one solution for my course business. I wish I had discovered it earlier. There are some elements that could do with a bit of polish, but it's unbeatable when it comes to value for money.

Puntos a favor

Setting up funnels and landing pages is ridiculously quick! The integrated email marketing is also intuitive and easy to configure

2 major issues:
- Inability to customise automated emails
- Uploading videos is not as seamless as other platforms.

Cindy M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Like a breath of fresh air after using clickfunnels for my small business

Revisado el 6/5/2022

Fantastic, would recommend.

Puntos a favor

I found this software much more user friendly than the other software that I was using, Clickfunnels. I didn't need all the bells and whistles that clickfunnels had.. I just needed something easy to use that was also robust. I really like how the courses on systeme.io have a progress bar so clients can keep track of where they're at more easily.

Puntos en contra

I haven't come across anything that I dislike yet. It's super easy to use.

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

I wanted a cheaper option and better (prettier) templates to work from when creating my sales funnel.

ClickFunnels

Way cheaper
Kernan M.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Brilliant minimalist web/landing page/blog/email campaign-builder biz platform at an amazing...

Revisado el 14/4/2022

Over the years, I've discovered that page-builders and the components that comprise a website can vary from clunky and infuriating to "okay, I can do this" accomplishable. But like any platform, you've got to immerse yourself in its unique ecology and get used to its info panels and what you can tweak. There's no substitute for this step no matter how "easy" the platform. Systeme's page builder and clustering into "funnels" is so much more doable than most. You come away feeling like the building process was not blocked by somebody's clunky technology.
What was MOST rewarding was working with their customer support. I was assigned a most capable person to handle the migration process from my other platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept me informed, laid out the imported pages in such a way that I could clean them up and re-order them, and stayed with it until we did the domain transfer and activated it, making sure that the various buttons and contact forms worked as they needed to. I've never experienced customer service at this level of personalized attention. Truly the gold standard. Given that, plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] clear desire to make this a great platform that's accessible by most solo and small-biz entrepreneurs who aren't tech wizards, I'm certainly planning to be a long-term customer.

Puntos a favor

What attracted me most were the promise of ease of use and the offer to import my existing messy website and contacts / tags / newsletters / product funnel - as a free one-time service. And Systeme carried through to the final detail on that, keeping me posted on each step of the process. What an immense value! l What I love about it is that I can host my 3 domains (for less than the cost of one on the other platform) and even though I've not built the other two, I can when the time allows; it's got contact and campaign management and a clear system of setting up rules and automation. I anticipate being able to use the learning management platform as well and can easily envision expanding into the evergreen webianr capacity. And all that's offered at tremendous value.

Puntos en contra

tag limitation seems low if you have 3 domains and product/service lines for which you need specific tags, e.g. webinar signup, newsletter signup etc. Seems that limit was envisioned for perhaps a single domain. Setting up a contact form was more of a challenge than I believe it ought to be. There are some learning steps that could be greatly facilitated by a step-by-step approach that aren't yet taught in their knowledge-base (but could easily be added).

MailerLite, Ontraport, SamCart y Kajabi

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

Kartra's page builder was immensely frustrating and very difficult to learn. Likewise their newsletter editor. Font changes didn't "take." Their support would get back to you after a day or two but even then, you didn't fell like you got your problem resolved as much as "go back and try this ..." So much time spent. I dreaded using the software, and conveyed it to them. Their attitude seemed to be to make the user feel like they were too ignorant to use it. After a while of continued obstacles and dreading going in and changing content or trying to put out a simple newsletter, I explored Systeme and said "done." And I'm extremely pleased.

Kartra

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Searchie has got to be the most vexing platform I've ever explored. I suspect it's got great potential, especially with its auto transcribe of uploaded video content, but building a simple website to exhibit the content was so confusing, and help so unhelpful, that it gave me a headache. Kajabi - cost and reputation for high learning curse - no go. Ontroport - same SamCart - limit to one domain identity and essentially one product line. No integrated email features. Mailerlite - love their newsletter builder; website builder was a bit more challenging. But seemed to lack other capabilities I'd need like course platform.
Mark O.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Better than the rest for less!

Revisado el 29/3/2022

My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

Puntos a favor

1. So much functionality!
2. Very easy to use!
3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product.
3. Excellent customer support!
4. Helpful community on social media.

Puntos en contra

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

ClickFunnels y Groove

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

I found myself needing to pay more and more money for functionality that frankly should have been available to me on my premium plan that wasn't. It is also not nearly as versatile as systeme.io

Wix

1. Ease of use 2. Price 3. Positive reviews
Jen E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The BEST way to get started!

Revisado el 10/3/2022

I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Puntos a favor

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Puntos en contra

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

Anna K.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

A Perfect Platform for an Online Therapy Business

Revisado el 1/12/2021

Before I discovered Systeme.io, I felt really sad for other Canadian therapists. It took me 10 years to figure out Wordpress and integrate it with a bunch of other programs. When the pandemic hit, my online speech language therapy website was already a well-oiled machine. I was flooded with referrals. I felt sad because younger therapists need an influx of referrals, whereas I don't. I wanted to teach them, but basing my coaching on Wordpress was doomed to failure because of the complexity. Then I discovered Systeme.io! Now I'm an eager coach.

Puntos a favor

Systeme.io is a perfect platform for an online therapy business because the business owner can be in charge without getting overwhelmed by the technology. I'm working on coaching other therapists how to be online entrepreneurs at The Telepractice Way. The tech stack that I'm teaching people to use has Systeme.io as the core piece of software. It replaces tons of other frustrating programs and apps which don't integrate.

Puntos en contra

As a Canadian therapist who is coaching other professionals, I think the training vidoes show the HOW, but people who are new to being online entrepreneurs won't understand the WHAT and WHY. They might be able to build with Systeme.io, but not understand the big picture of what is specifically needed for an online therapy business. It is a massively powerful platform, yet it looks simple. It's like giving car keys to a five year old.

Deniz D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

Revisado el 6/11/2021

Puntos a favor

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features.

And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why.

In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.''

If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Price, Functionality and Customer Support Quality

ClickFunnels y Leadpages

Price and minimalist desing
Murzet M.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Systeme.io pour lancer rapidement votre Business sur internet

Revisado el 23/1/2022

Systeme.io est un logiciel tout en un formidable et permet à notre entreprise de croitre rapidement. Il nous permet de mettre en place des entonnoirs de ventes, ce qui fait passer nos visiteurs de site web en clients avec un taux de conversion supérieur à 8%

Puntos a favor

La prise en main de ce logiciel est facile, il est vraiment intuitif pour débutant car ne nécessite pas d'être un expert en informatique pour démarrer. L'expérience vient avec son utilisation. Son plan gratuit permet à qui quiconque souhaite se lancer en ligne de gagner rapidement ses premiers euros en ligne sans investissement dans ce logiciel.

Puntos en contra

Il a certaines limites comme par exemple, ne permet que de connecter un seul compte Paypal et Stripe et; impossibilité de mettre les images des variantes pour le cas de ventes de produits physiques.

Goh X.

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Revisado el 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Puntos a favor

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Puntos en contra

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

ClickFunnels, Landingi, WordPress y Groove

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
Kilty I.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great value for the price

Revisado el 18/11/2021

So far, the experience has been great. While some things are limited, we really appreciate the all-in-one place for customer management, email marketing, lead generation, and more. We have yet to launch our new website and start utilizing the tools of systeme.io, but we are very excited and currently in the setting up and building phase now. Cheers to easier management for our organization!

Puntos a favor

Systeme.io is an one-stop shop, and we LOVE that it allows our organization to condense things down. Everything is pretty simple, although it does take some getting used to and toggling around.

Puntos en contra

Some features are limited on the website builder. There are 3 things I don't like: 1. There's no drop-down menu feature. 2. To connect pages within the website builder, you have to manually type in a URL for each page rather than simply point to a page. 3. The form feature within the website builder is very limited. It's not ideal for longer forms like applications.

Squarespace y Weebly

Razones para elegir Systeme.io

Needed a new website, and systeme.io was recommended to us

Weebly

Razones para cambiar a Systeme.io

Systeme.io has a full management system and online course tool
Roland I.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wow, Just Wow is all I can say...

Revisado el 15/9/2021

As someone that's been in the internet marketing space for over 20/yrs and has used a lot of products or all solutions for my business, this product is by far, hands down the best in its class as of the time of me writing this review. Systeme is not new to the space, buts it pretty new to the US and I am so happy to have found them. The tools are amazing, the support has proven to be amazing as well and here is why.

The tools; umm hello anyone looking for a solution similar will be hard pressed to find something with as much to offer and with the ease of use of this software. Not to mention at a fraction of the competitors cost. This is what brings me to the next part...

The Support; You have to figure with such a reasonable, dare I say below cost of entry as I said above you would think the support would be a little slower to respond and be bot based.. You would be wrong! I had an issue with DNS during propagation (not uncommon for needing time to update) however, after a bit of time I reached out because it was still not working. Boom, an actual real person response and a solution. Now in total fairness, the error was of course on my entry side (shhh :) but regardless it was found quickly and they followed up with me to confirm once I fixed it and they saw it. That is pretty much unheard of from service in todays world and is why I am hear to share it. Thank you to the team at systeme and keep up the great work.

Puntos a favor

The sites design is pretty intuitive and the builder is really slick once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra

Not sure I would even say least here but a few items took a little more to get ahold of. The deeper working for example, automation setups and popups but these are learning curve items that are now sorted and working great.

Liz J.
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally, a TRUE Wordpress alternative!

Revisado el 22/2/2022

I thought it was too good to be true at first, but it's not. This is a true all-in-one marketing platform. I had been procrastinating in setting up some new websites, but Systeme made it a breeze. Also, their customer support is excellent. They always get back to me fast. Also, they welcome suggestions from customers.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity, compared to Wordpress! I've been using Wordpress since 2008, been designing websites since 1998, before Wordpress. It doesn't have all the features of Wordpress, but honestly, those "features" are often what makes Wordpress so frustrating because it's overly monetized, resulting in too many conflicting codes between themes, plugins, Wordpress updates, etc. I set up my websites in record time with Systeme, with excellent Google search results, already, which was the main reason I suffered through Wordpress : SEO power. Systeme is the one and only alternative I've EVER considered, and it was only after using the free trial. Otherwise, I wouldn't have believed it.

Puntos en contra

There's a slight learning curve when you're setting up a course or certain other tasks that you need to use Systeme's Automations rules and workflows. But that's nothing. Customer support responds fast and patiently to all questions. I only mention it because you asked. :) This is nothing to be scared of it. The automations give you a lot of flexibility.

Iv C.
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

No bs funnel software. (Why you should choose systeme over anything)

Revisado el 29/1/2022

Literally I made my living from this software. Being selling over 50K and Im so proud to say that I owe a lot of the efficiency and reduction in costs from this software.

Puntos a favor

I like that is one multipurpose tool in one place. The no 1 reason is speed!

I could not say.

Because I have not seen something that competes with quality, price, and assistance. From where I see it they focus their attention on create a tool that really focus on the online entrepreneur achive their goals. Not shinny things.

Elijah D.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Systeme.io: Free Forever! With all the tools you need to build your online business.

Revisado el 24/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Beginners will love this: The platform was created with the goal of making it as simple as possible for anybody, regardless of technical background, to utilize all of its features.

Everything is integrated into a single platform, making it simpler for you to get the job done.

Automating many of your tedious or repetitive operations is made easy by the marketing automation options on the platform.

This all-in-one tool will save you time and money by providing you with all of the tools you need in one handy location.

Puntos en contra

There are so many options on the site that it might be confusing for newcomers, but on the other hand, it can also be a benefit in disguise.

No Third-Party Integrations: If you have a favorite marketing or sales tool, you won't be able to connect it into this platform.

The platform has a limited amount of design freedom, which may be a turn-off for more experienced users who wish to personalize their sites.

Systeme.io is completely risk-free to get started with. You may start utilizing the platform's services for free by signing up for free (no credit card necessary).

To access the full potential of the program, just upgrade to one of the available premium subscriptions.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Moving all my courses there - best value for money on the market right now

Revisado el 18/11/2021

Excellent so far. Helpful CEO. Helpful support team. Great quality software. Looking forward to setting up all my courses there.

Puntos a favor

The price is crazy good.
The affiliate tracking and management is automated, i.e. the payout gets done for me once a sale is made.
The course lessons are customizable versus other tools where you're boxed in to what they give you.
The share funnel/elements/section functionality is the best I've seen.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I wasn't a fan of is the fact that I can't connect button to a file as part of a course lesson, I have to specifically hyperlink text - but not possible with a button.
Minor thing that isn't a huge deal would be nice if improved.
Overally, I'm struggling to find something I don't like about it, but as I play with it more there might be some things and I'll be sure to write about them to their support team and document these in a blog on my website EranBucai.com or my YouTube channel in order to help people find workarounds for any challenges that I may find.

Walt G.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wow! Wow! Wow! Fortunate to have found Systéme!

Revisado el 30/12/2021

A full review is in the final box of this form.

David F.

Outstanding Customer Service

Revisado el 19/2/2022

My experience has been wonderful. Everything from the platform to customer service is superior.

Puntos a favor

The customer service at Systeme.io is superior! They check to make sure everyone is sending quality emails. When the check they are very profession and courteous.

I highly recommend System.io for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Puntos en contra

It is not as intuitive to use as other popular platforms, but all my messages
in Systeme.io get delivered to the inbox and not spam. So really that makes up for the platform ease of use. Plus it's easy to figure out after playing around with it.