OneLogin

¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema de inicio de sesión único y de gestión de identidades basada en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
4.3/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.2/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 90

william
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Buena optimizacion de manejos en los software

Revisado el 15/1/2024

Ha sido una experiencia excelente con la plataforma.

Ha sido una experiencia excelente con la plataforma.

Puntos a favor

Super practica de manejar para conocer nuevos software para uso ya sea industrial o comercial.

Puntos en contra

No tengo inconvenientes hasta el momento con la plataforma.

Kedar Mendhurwar
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Revisado el 4/11/2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Puntos a favor

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Puntos en contra

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Alternativas consideradas

Okta y Auth0

Razones para cambiar a OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Ashlynn
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Puntos a favor

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Puntos en contra

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Keith
Keith
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

“Everything In One Platform”

Revisado el 15/1/2023

OneLogin give you all the tools you need to manage labor force, leads, and vendor information in a professional way.

Puntos a favor

I like their directory center where I can use Active Directory to sync users in real – time using a high secure protocols.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I have issues with the passwords.

Sophie
  • Sector: Educación superior

Customizable, One-Step Access

Revisado el 9/12/2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Puntos a favor

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Puntos en contra

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Access in simplicity and security

Revisado el 12/2/2021

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

John

• Asistencia al cliente

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Revisado el 12/4/2018

Puntos a favor

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Manju
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Onelogin helps me sign in with just one click

Revisado el 8/1/2023

Onelogin has all the softwares I use in its portal. I just login to one login with my ID and password and then I can access other softwares I use, be it analytics, Payroll or video conferencing softwares. It saves the hassle of saving and remembering all the ID's and password used for all these different tools. Plus no need to bookmark the links for these softwares. all of the tools are available with just single login.

Puntos a favor

I just need to enter the id and password for one login and I have access to all the other softwares. I don't need to enter the credentials for every software I use.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to dislike about onelogin. Absolute time saver.

• Sector: Internet

Smart for Big Biz

Revisado el 31/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Luke
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Revisado el 3/12/2019

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Puntos a favor

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

the best application for securing web applications

Revisado el 6/8/2022

OneLogin perfectly secures identifiers and my application data, and allows my company to be in a safe environment. I recommend

Puntos a favor

OneLogin secures our password, our Face ID or Touch ID when we are connected with the applications. In addition it is easy to use.

Puntos en contra

the app sometimes burgs gold from capturing the QR code. but the integration was easy

Emily

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

All my apps in one place

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Puntos a favor

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Puntos en contra

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Craig
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Revisado el 16/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Lauren
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Revisado el 11/9/2018

Puntos a favor

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Puntos en contra

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Monique

Makes My Job Easier

Revisado el 11/11/2019

Puntos a favor

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

• Sector: Administración educativa

Revisado el 18/9/2021

It has worked great.

It has worked great.

Puntos a favor

Downloading the app to my phone is easy. It integrates with Apple Watch for quick authentication.

Puntos en contra

Required reset by IT when I recent it a new phone.

Kathryn
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Revisado el 16/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Puntos en contra

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bye bye weak repeating password

Revisado el 9/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Puntos en contra

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

Catherine
Catherine
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A SSO resource

Revisado el 14/12/2018

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Puntos a favor

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

• Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great place to keep track of apps

Revisado el 4/10/2018

Puntos a favor

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Puntos en contra

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

• Sector: Biotecnología

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

Revisado el 8/12/2019

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

Puntos a favor

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

Puntos en contra

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

• Sector: Mercados de capitales

Perfect for remote workers

Revisado el 10/3/2022

Overall my experience using OneLogin over the last 6 months has been very positive, it makes working remotely a lot easier.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is and how many logins and programs can be stored with this product. It is ideal to use and does not require the end user to manage the passwords at all. However, it is very easy to use as a result.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, there is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product.

One Login Does the Job

Revisado el 18/9/2019

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Puntos a favor

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

• Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Time Saver!

Revisado el 18/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I have over a dozen logins I struggle to keep track of in different programs. This is massively convenient and saves me time hunting for where I wrote down info. Never knew I needed this until I found it!

Puntos en contra

It seems very secure and has been a great time saver for me! No concerns from me!

• Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Good Solution for Secure Logins

Revisado el 19/5/2020

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Puntos a favor

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Puntos en contra

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.