330 opiniones

Mailjet

Correo electrónico de marketing, transaccional y de automatización.

4.3 /5 (330 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
330 opiniones
Mark M.
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

Great mailing platform

Revisado el 28/1/2021

Easy to setup, I like how they instruct you to setup your mailing domain in an optimal way and guide you through the process.

Puntos a favor

The overall design of the platform as well as the email builder is one of the best i've seen. It makes it possible for even novice users to design templates and send email campaigns.

Puntos en contra

Price is a bit high compared to some open source and self hosted options like OemPro but for a SASS product its still pretty good.

Kenneth A.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Best Value Out There

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Puntos en contra

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Alexander R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service

Revisado el 21/9/2019

It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Puntos en contra

Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane.

One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back.

The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services.

I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
The Mailjet team

Waqas A.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best news letter service

Revisado el 16/1/2021

Overall they are offering good services in the budget if you want to build and send a newsletter weekly.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use newsletter builder included, Can test the service a free plan including 6000 mails per month. Can be used as a mail delivery service such as an SMTP.

Puntos en contra

Required monthly subscription if you are sending more than 6000 emails per month. Somehow costly as compared to other services.

Isaac B.
  • Sector: Grupos de reflexión
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A solid option for managing email lists.

Revisado el 25/9/2019

A plethora of features
Messages arrive to inbox (not spam)
Good analytics
Overall value is good

Puntos en contra

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first
Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets)
Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Dario R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Better value for money on the market

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Puntos a favor

Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails.
Great backoffice application and EU based

Puntos en contra

Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way

Gabriele P.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great service for a small price

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Great DX for the integration, familiar UI, great analytics, honest pricing, possibility to send SMS. The product I was looking for, recommended.

Puntos a favor

- Easily create email templates with web-based editor
- Great analytics for your emails
- Easy API integration

Puntos en contra

- Cannot buy a dedicated IP unless you send 150k emails/month, I'd like to build my reputation from now

Karen S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

MailJEt Review

Revisado el 25/9/2019

Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Puntos en contra

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Ronnie R.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Mailjet was challenging

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Puntos a favor

Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

Puntos en contra

So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

Respuesta de Mailjet Traducir a español

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at [email protected] We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Bruno D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best e-mail management software

Revisado el 22/12/2020

I can send e-mails from my website, all I had to do was associate my company's e-mails and configure my site.
Powerful I use it every day.

Puntos a favor

Cheaper than any other email solution, MailChimp and others.
Extremely easy to use.

Puntos en contra

One drawback is that the links are intercepted by MailJet, so that the visitor will first land on the MailJet tracking page and then be redirected to the real page from the mail.

Ben H.

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

Revisado el 12/11/2019

MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

Puntos a favor

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

James B.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

Revisado el 30/9/2019

My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Puntos en contra

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Mary ellen C.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

Revisado el 22/10/2019

The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

Puntos a favor

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Puntos en contra

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

Aj L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best free email smtp provider

Revisado el 22/8/2020

We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Puntos a favor

Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Puntos en contra

Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

Katerina V.

Mailjet facilitates product management

Revisado el 1/10/2018

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Puntos a favor

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Puntos en contra

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Pashminu M.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

Good value for money

Revisado el 14/12/2019

Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

Puntos en contra

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Puntos a favor

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers.

The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great.

On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Puntos en contra

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying:
1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them.
2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface
3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Melanie C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Longtime fan and user for years.

Revisado el 2/4/2018

Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

Puntos a favor

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over.

The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Puntos en contra

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.)

In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

Danielle C.
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Revisado el 12/3/2019

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

Puntos a favor

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Puntos en contra

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Pranab S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for sending outbound transactional email

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Puntos a favor

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Puntos en contra

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Mauro B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service at reasonable prices

Revisado el 3/3/2020

The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Puntos a favor

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Puntos en contra

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Medios online

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Puntos a favor

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Puntos en contra

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data.

They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Respuesta de Mailjet Traducir a español

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Richard I.

• Asistencia al cliente

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should.

I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly.

For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Puntos en contra

Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits.

I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control.

I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

Lucas P.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

Revisado el 19/2/2019

The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve.

I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling.

The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Freemium pricing structure
Good value for entry-level paid plan
MJML WYSIWYG Builder
Data-merge into stored templates
Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Puntos en contra

There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

Adolf R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Mailjet the best current mailing tool.

Revisado el 30/8/2019

My experience as a Mailjet client has been wonderful both personally and professionally, especially in the company where we have the need to send notifications, advertising campaigns and promotional emails whose processes are evaluated in real time and also have the advantage that These shipments will be customized.

Puntos a favor

Mailjet is a very easy to use platform with very striking features, where I can observe all the results of the campaigns that are carried out, which allows us to use all the past content that is stored securely, all this historical we analyze it and We use to optimize our future strategies. A very interesting feature of this system is that we can send transactional and marketing emails from the same platform without incurring additional expenses.

Puntos en contra

I suggest that the customer support provided by Mailjet can be improved in the advisory aspect, however this does not prevent it from being considered a platform that is well structured.