Mailjet

¡Escribe una reseña!
Correo electrónico de marketing, transaccional y de automatización.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.0/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 419

Andrew
Andrew
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

SMTP relay for all my emails

Revisado el 5/12/2017

I use mailjet in daily work and keep in mind if one of the clients asks for advise or recommendation. Mailjet offers and provide so many working services and features that while one implements them there is no time to think about the shortcomings.

1. innovative technologies and features

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

MailJEt Review

Revisado el 25/9/2019

Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

Puntos a favor

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Puntos en contra

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Brevo

Razones para elegir Mailjet

Dynamics had limitation in creating rich-media emails.

Software anterior

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a Mailjet

MailJet had the most bang for your buck.
Alexander
Alexander
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service

Revisado el 21/9/2019

It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

Puntos a favor

It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Puntos en contra

Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane.

One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back.

The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services.

I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

SendGrid y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Mailjet

It seemed easier to use at the time. I've since moved on.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
The Mailjet team

Ryleigh
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great for Basic Email Marketing

Revisado el 1/4/2024

Mailjet has all the basics and does them well if you need a solid email marketing platform with no frills. You can create, edit, manage, schedule and optimize with ease.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to learn how to use Mailjet. In just a few short hours, I felt like I was a pro at navigating the platform as well as creating and updating new emails to send to my contact lists. If you've worked with website or email platforms before, Mailjet will be a breeze for you to learn.

Puntos en contra

We have run into some issues with the size of our email lists and high bounce rates and then we are unable to send as many emails as we need. But, after troubleshooting and contacting support, those issues were easy to fix and we were back to regular email marketing for our clients. We send emails to new email lists all the time, so it's best for our delivery rates if we send emails to new lists at the same time as lists we've sent to before.
Sometimes, the email editor feels a little clunky, and I have to make font, color or other style changes a certain way to make them exactly how I want. But in the end, I'm always able to create a solid email that delivers well and gives me easy-to-understand metrics after delivery.

Stephen
Stephen
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mailjet works very well as an SMTP service

Revisado el 6/8/2018

Sending large amounts of email from our ecommerce website, both of a transactional and marketing nature, is hard. Mailjet helps make this easier, and helps get our emails to our customers, and consistently offers excellent advice and functionality for making this work better both for us and for our customers.

Puntos a favor

The Customer Support is excellent. They are very proactive about identifying delivery issues, and are often introducing new features.

Puntos en contra

I wish it kept logs longer to help troubleshoot issues after they have happened.

Richard
Richard
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should.

I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly.

For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Puntos en contra

Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits.

I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control.

I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

Simon
Simon
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Ecommerce and Mailjet

Revisado el 22/1/2019

Puntos a favor

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware.
In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Puntos en contra

Okay the backend is sometimes a bit confusing and have to click arround to find the things you are looking for

Jules
Jules

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Professional tool - value for money

Revisado el 25/4/2017

Puntos a favor

The website gives me the correct information to set up the connection.
Good support service when neaded.
Fast and reliable.
Usefull statistics and reports to download.

Puntos en contra

Blocked emails are not always easy to detect what the real reason is.
Sometimes mailjet blocks the email address themselves.
Sometimes the reason is the owner of the email adress, etc.
Not easy to unblock the address that is blocked by mailjet.
There is no control on that, as far as i know.

atul
atul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I have been using Mailjet since long and haven't found anything better than Mailjet, truly...

Revisado el 27/12/2017

I am in network marketing and this software helped me a lot On daily basis I updates my contacts regarding my new projects without any hassle.Great software ,Keep it up MailJet. Thanks

Puntos a favor

I love the the easy n smooth mail sending quality of this software the most but rest of functions and services also awesome like customer support ,Templates,SMTP etc.

Hey Atul,
we are glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Have a nice day!
The Mailjet Crew

William
William

frogdog.io loves mailjet!

Revisado el 29/11/2016

Mailjet is our go to solution for deploying emails from webforms. We use mailjet on almost every website we do for our clients who can't or won't provide their own SMTP solution.

Puntos a favor

Free! At least for our limited use case.
Simple to setup and confirm new domains or addresses.
Can manage multiple clients' needs through a single mailjet account.

Puntos en contra

The limitations on the free-tier account are fairly low (200/day), but its free so its hard to complain.

Hamza
  • Sector: Edición

Alternative of Mailgun

Revisado el 20/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Basically both the company name comes under same firm but having lots of different, if you use mailgun in free trial the deliverability comes to 100% but if you purchase then ratio will be different, however, the same does not happens mailjet, seriously i am using this service with multiple accounts and getting same ratio with it, the good thing is that you can save the template in the panel and modified to get better deliverability . Secondly they providing their own unsubscribe link which help us that there system identified the email address of unsubscribe and removed automatically

Puntos en contra

One of the cons is to adding payment method every month,as in India RBI has change the policy for online payment

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

A very basic service that is seriously lacking in terms of marketing

Revisado el 16/11/2019

To be honest, I used to own the most advanced autoresponder service on the market. It was designed around marketers' needs and did its job to perfection. I sold the company a few years ago and have been operating manually ever since. This is not a good way to run an online business so I searched for an affordable email marketing service and was recommended to try Mailjet.

I even had someone from our local chamber of commerce come to the company to show me how to set it up. That alone should speak volumes about its user unfriendliness because if someone who had developed similar software couldn't understand it, what chance does the common man have?

The fact that they refuse questions from potential customers has to be the icing on the cake. I mean, can you imagine walking into a store and asking a salesman a question about an item you are interested in purchasing, only to receive the reply "Sorry but we only accept questions from existing customers."? It is a shame because I would happily work with them to take their product to an entirely new level.

As things stand, their system is overly complicated and unnecessarily so. It doesn't cost much because it doesn't offer very much.

Puntos a favor

When compared to competing services, its pricing is quite competitive.

Puntos en contra

The interface is far from intuitive, especially if you have used other services in the past.
Much of it does not work as it is supposed to. You can waste a lot of time repeating actions until the system finally reacts.
Server response is incredibly slow.
Most of the most important functions needed to use the system for marketing purposes are missing.
As a potential customer trying the software with a view to becoming a permanent user, you may not contact support. They literally refuse all questions from potential customers!

Respuesta de Sinch

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us. If you need to contact us in the future, you can write to us at [email protected]. We remain open to all comments and we'd be happy to assist you. Best, the Mailjet team.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Puntos a favor

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers.

The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great.

On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Puntos en contra

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying:
1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them.
2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface
3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Revisado el 12/3/2019

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

Puntos a favor

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Puntos en contra

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Pranab

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for sending outbound transactional email

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Puntos a favor

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Puntos en contra

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Zoho Mail y Mailchimp

Pricing.
Mauro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service at reasonable prices

Revisado el 3/3/2020

The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Puntos a favor

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Puntos en contra

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

• Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Your interface is confusing, your user experience is terrible

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Poor experience

Poor experience

Puntos a favor

Data centers in France, French company, gdpr compliant. We value this.
Domain Authentication is easy.
WYSIWYG editor is not bad for emails
support guys (english) are polite and effective

Puntos en contra

UI is too slow. how did you manage to make this slow? I am using mailjet for years in various companies and the interface has always been spinning. I can't stand seeing you spinner anymore. please hire a bew PM and a new frontend dev team. this is not acceptable.

UX is too confusing. red banners, warnings all over the place for a feature I did not even ask for (10K emails per day if I recall correctly)

Navigation is terrible. why are you doing this to us ?

template management is awkward

glitches in the API your team is not willing to fix. API is very important, be developer friendly please. read the comments here to understand the suffering of users locked and forced to use your product (aka silent sufferers) https://github.com/mailjet/mailjet-apiv3-nodejs/issues/38

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Transactional / Triggered emails are so easy to setup

Revisado el 9/5/2019

Overall, it has been a positive experience. As a startup company, we initially went with a competitor and hit many roadblocks, so we wound up with MailJet and it has been smooth sailing.

Puntos a favor

So far, I have mostly only used the transactional emails. Our developer found this solution and it integrated with our platfrom through the API very smooth. My role was to create and design the email templates. It was very intuitive to use and has a vast feature set. I quickly setup 15+ custom templates within a few hours. The developer had them connected and running within a couple days.

Puntos en contra

The reporting is a bit confusing compared to other email tools I have used. When I had to go and find if someone was triggered a transactional email and it wasn't easy to find the information I needed.

SendGrid

Ease of use, functionality

Support levels unacceptable

Revisado el 15/6/2022

Support is non-existent when it is required. Getting locked out an account leaves nowhere for contact or account resolution.

If your business is depending on such a service, my recommendation it to go elsewhere .

Puntos a favor

When Mailjet it working, it works to an acceptable level.

Puntos en contra

The support is of the lowest standard possible. We have been left high and dry multiple times now. There is zero care factor about resolution and response times are shocking. We spend several thousands per annum and have implemented customers directly with Mailjet also, but is still not of interest to Mailjet.

Prathiksha
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing and powerful email marketing tool!

Revisado el 28/7/2022

With Mailjet email marketing has become very easy for us. The newsletter editor is amazing and helps us build the best ones for our prospects. We are able to track and observe our clients which helps us reach them in a better way. It has also reduced our spam rates. Maintaining contact lists has never been easier. Overall a great experience with the platform.

Puntos a favor

The platform is very easy to use and I can build email campaigns quickly and efficiently. It allows multiple team members collaborate which makes it convenient. It's drag and drop feature helps make the email templates better to work with. One of the best feature is that we can track and monitor all the emails sent.

Puntos en contra

The platform lacks email templates options which could be increased. The pricing is a little expensive compared to other platforms, but the free plan also works pretty good.

Nessma
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Good value for money

Revisado el 3/7/2023

Mailjet is a good value for money if you're on a budget. It's relatively cheaper than other providers. It offers basic features for an email marketing service. But if you'd like features like automation, testing, templates and usable statistics, you'll the need the premium package which is triple the price.

Puntos a favor

The free tier Mailjet offers comes with 200 emails/day, 6000 emails/month. When you upgrade to the essential package, you get up to 50k emails and features like segmentation and email verification for $35/month (10% discount annually.) It's a good value for money if that's what you're looking for.

Puntos en contra

Free tier doesn't give you enough features to try to determine if this is the right email marketing service for you. You'll eventually have to get at least the essential package to get a full view of what they have to offer.

Anant
Anant
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One stop for your email marketing needs - MailJet!

Revisado el 17/5/2020

We needed a marketing email service as we already had a transactional email service with us. MailJet fulfilled our needs and we cam on board with a paid plan soon later and haven't looked back.

Puntos a favor

One of the first services we found when we searched on Google was Mailjet.
- It super easy sign up. Just fill a form and verify your email..
- There is a very short approval interval time, you can upload your list and then start sending right away.
- Approval is after you sent the first of your mails, so you get a lot of time to test everything and check where your emails end up and when.
- Full suite to design emails right on the website.
- Simple email design and all options right on your dashboard.
- Link and verify your domain to use to send emails.
- Per 1000 emails rate is lesser than competition.

Puntos en contra

- Some of our early accounts were suspended due to some list verification stuff. If needed, that should have been done before we started campaigns so that there were no interruptions.
- Emails get bounced sometimes even when the recipient address exists.
- Some emails still went directly to spam, so that should not happen.

Luka

• Asistencia al cliente

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

Revisado el 29/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the user interface is a bit sluggish, but i don't know, it might be a browser problem, because most of the times it runs without a problem.

Hello,
thank you Luka for leaving us a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience on Mailjet for 5 years now :)

Thanks again and have a good week!
The Mailjet Crew

Jack
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

They have no support at all.

Revisado el 31/7/2020

I raised a ticket #1312623. It’s been four days and they won’t reply.

So I raised another ticket...

I raised a ticket #1312623. It’s been four days and they won’t reply.

So I raised another ticket for asking why they are not replying. The issue was quite urgent. Then in a very short time, I saw the ticket was closed.

So they have time to close my ticket, but they don’t have time or they don’t want to reply to a ticket. Very interesting.

Their attitude of doing nothing is the worst and the rudest I’ve ever seen in my years of working with several email service companies.

And I see that they blame this to the pandemic. But many other good companies, they are not doing this. Your problem is your problem, don’t try to blame someone else.

So, please DO NOT buy it, consider others.

Puntos a favor

Cheap in price. Normal dashboard. Kind of easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The support center is a joke. Once you paid, you get no one support.

Respuesta de Sinch

Hi Jack, We're sorry for the delay in our response. We have responded to your ticket and it is ready for your review. We strive for a fanatical support experience and if you would like to provide additional feedback about your experience please email us at [email protected].

Daniel
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Just don't try to become a customer. They don't want to have you

Revisado el 7/11/2018

Signing up is made really hard. The user interface is not logical. The support is very slow and not understanding nor flexible. A shame since I intended to test them for multiply clients as well...

Puntos a favor

It is EU based I guess. But there is not really a pro here.

Puntos en contra

Well. About everything. The interface is lacking. After signing up, you can only send a few mails per day. After contacting them; you can send 10 e-mails per hour. When you explain that you need a higher limit for sending transactional e-mails, they reply that you have to send out at least 5 campaigns, even when you explain that you do not intend to send any campaign.

After asking for increasing the limit, I got a mail back explaining that I was not compliant with their regulation despite that I have done everything that I have asked for (be aware; Mailchimp is an already in use alternative for the few campaigns we have annually). So when I asked them what was wrong they simply terminated my account.

Background details:
- Opt-in is publicly available and shown.
- Company exists over 8 years.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy against spam.