Scalenut

Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 311

Elberth J.
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

PNL eficiente y escritura con AI impresionante

Revisado el 21/11/2021

Ahorra tiempo en la escritura de ficahs tecnicas de prodcuto, mejora el seo de las fichas tecnicas y en general del sitio web

Puntos a favor

Facil de usar, excelente herramienta de escritura AI, ayuda a posicionar tu sitio web

Puntos en contra

Alguna palabras se repiten pero estas situaciones se han venido solcuionando con el tiempo

Alternativas consideradas

WriterZen

Razones para cambiar a Scalenut

Por mejores caracteristicas
Marco C.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best AI-writer currently on the market

Revisado el 30/11/2021

Puntos a favor

I've tried a few other AI writers, but ScaleNut stands out for quality. The text generated is profound and factual. I use it mainly for its "quora answer" module and its long-form SEO assistant. I'm now able to create long-form content in a few minutes.

Puntos en contra

Short-form contents aren't the best, but they are improving every single day. The work they are doing is incredible.

Joshua L.

One of the best AI Writing tools around

Revisado el 24/11/2021

It's been a lot easier and faster to write articles because we are now able to cross reference data from the top SERP results and check our article against them.

Puntos a favor

The SEO Assistant allows you to analyze the top 30 search results on Google, including NLP keywords, examples, the top 30 competitors, and their word count, readability, content grade, and image and heading counts. You can usually only find this feature in other expensive SEO tools.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some other competing product (Outranking & Frase) has (like outlines and using their own AI engine), but the Scalenut team has been consistantly releassing updates so I'm confident they will catch up in no time.

Krishna Y.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I love Scalenut

Revisado el 17/5/2022

I love Scalenut! I have used it for a year, and I am impressed with the software design. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and does a great job by automatically formatting your content that is SEO friendly. The tool has been around for quite some time now. It remains one of the best copywriting tools on the market today.

Puntos en contra

There is more opportunity for Scalenut to explore in the field of long post and story telling.

Kevin C.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Waiting for improvement

Revisado el 19/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Price is appealing, we are hoping given time Scalenut will be as useful as Jarvis

Puntos en contra

Lack of user tutorials, and so far long-form content is lacking. That said we are a Jarvis user and familiar with that writing platform,

Gordon M.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A handy content marketing tool

Revisado el 26/5/2022

It's been performing better than I expected

Puntos a favor

It's pricing is good for marketers who don't have big budget to higher copywriters

Puntos en contra

Nothing much. There are many tools to play around with, and they are really good too.

Brandon C.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Scalenut: Next Generation Content Marketing AI Tool

Revisado el 4/5/2022

Puntos a favor

I was blown away by the complexities of Scalenut. Most AI writing assistants just have templates to choose from and that's it. Scaleut takes AI content writing, keyword research and SEO optimization and blends them together. Honestly, it's like a perfect mix of SEMRush, Jasper, and Surfer. Incredible tool.

Puntos en contra

The workflow could be a bit more streamlined and the AI content assistant can become repetitive and wander off-topic at times but I have no doubt this will improve with time.

Dennis morales F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Scalenut offers great options for AI Content Creation

Revisado el 11/5/2022

This app is perfect for anyone who wants to easily create high-quality content for their website, social media accounts, and even eBooks. It has an easy-to-use interface and comes with tons of features that will help you produce professional-grade content.

Puntos a favor

Lots of features at a good price. App works great for daily use.

Puntos en contra

The Chrome extension needs more fine tuning and the editor could use a few features for the writing. The Chrome extension needs work.

💻 austin P.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Scalenut has truly helped scale my Travel Blog faster I definitely recommend It

Revisado el 26/5/2022

Writing Blog Posts Faster, Ranking blog posts on Google, Writing fast and high-quality articles that help me get in contact with brands. and earning higher ad revenue!

Puntos a favor

Scalenut has revolutionized the way I write Travel Blog posts. it is fast, reliable, and SEO Friendly. it helps me to write ranking content way faster than I could do on my own! I Highly Recommend this Software!

Puntos en contra

Nothing, I Highly Recommend Scalenut for your SEO writing needs to help you rank on google a lot more efficiently and change the game for your blogging needs! give it a try!

Hira W.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

BEST AI Writer

Revisado el 23/5/2022

Scalenut is providing me with the best content ideas.

Puntos a favor

It helps me tremendously in completing my daily writing tasks so efficiently. I am really happy to be a registered Scalenut user.

Puntos en contra

There is a limited ai words quota which sometimes interferes with the workflow.

Ochai A.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Lovely and Powerful Software

Revisado el 7/6/2022

Puntos a favor

The most important part is the chrome extension which make life so easy for person like me

Puntos en contra

Nothing to say at this time still trying to see if there is any.

Dawood A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Scalenut is the ultimate AI package for every writer out there

Revisado el 18/2/2022

My overall experience with Scalenut has been incredible so far as I have been using this tool for quite a while now after trying various other AI tools previously. It is a cost-effective solution to the overall needs of the writers while they write long-form blog posts, email copies, engaging social copies, and much more. Generating high-ranking content on Google with more traffic generation opportunities was never this easy. I have already recommended Scalenut to all peers and Believe me you should try this tool too. I bet you will never regret this decision.

Puntos a favor

I like the product's easy-to-use and understand user interface that is very facilitating especially to the new writers. The AI content generation is fast and creative as the tool offers various brainstorming opportunities to the users through which every kind of reading material can be generated effectively. Features like Free royalty-free images library, Top-notch SEO, and productive keyword ranking features allow the users to outshine their competition while they generate content by using Scalenut.

Puntos en contra

The editing feature of the software tool is a little hard to understand at first but once you practice this tool at least 2 or 3 times, it works as smoothly as any of the tool's other features.

Arshad Y.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Scalenut is the best since it has a clear, clean user interface and produces accurate,...

Revisado el 18/2/2022

Almost couldn't believe it! Scalenut generated some website text for my first test. So I gave you 50 words to define your company. For each option, Scalenut developed several paragraphs of professional sounding prose. I showed my buddy the findings, who couldn't believe it was written by an AI. Scalenut is well worth the money!

Puntos a favor

I was amazed when I saw how unique the material my first Scalenut test was able to make from just a small piece of my original content. I was expecting to hear useless talk, but I was truly shocked. I stared at it in awe for three minutes, as my mind raced with ideas and I thought about all the different ways it could work. It has been MUCH WORSE. I've paid professional copywriters to do it. Scalenut is a company I think is great. After trying a lot of new AI copywriting tools, I think Scalenut is the best one because it has a simple, clean UI and makes meaningful, accurate text. Was worth the money and very easy to use. I think this software is great and I can't wait to see how it grows!

Puntos en contra

Although it is easy to use, and saves me a lot of time. The amount of time and mental energy it saved me was astounding. Effortless and simple, yet some improvement is needed in speed. I am prety optimest for betterment with the passage of time it will compete all AI tools in the market

Gary G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Reverse-Engineer Your Competition With This AI-Powered SEO Intelligence & Writing Assistant

Revisado el 2/10/2021

Scalenut has become an invaluable SEO tool that enables our team to conduct competition analysis to determine key elements that contribute to high rankings in Google. The problem it solves is having in-depth reporting on the top ranking competitors, including many key metrics Google uses to rank pages. The SEO functionality along with the AI writing capabilities makes Scalenut a winner!

Puntos a favor

The top four things that I like about Scalenut are: 1) The SEO Assistant, which offers in-depth reports and content analysis of Google's top 30 search results, including NLP keywords used with example usage, a list of the top 30 rivals, their word count, readability, content grade, number of images and headings. This is a powerful competitive analysis tool normally found in expensive 3rd party SEO tools. 2) The long-form editor within the SEO Assistant offers useful tools such as AI writing, AI connectors, and access to AI-assisted templates. 3) The marketplace to hire talent to write content for me. For example, for as little as .05 a word, I can hire someone to write a blog post, website copy even an entire e-Book for me. And finally, 4) the quality of the AI content generated for the topics I've tested. These are all easy to integrate into my workflow and other AI writing tools I use.

Puntos en contra

The 5 areas that the Scalenut team could improve on to make it even better than it already is are: 1) Having an AI template to generate an outline within the AI Copywriter section. Currently, to generate an outline for an article or blog post, you have open the long-form content editor, select the menu item called AI Operator, and choose the dropdown item called 'Outline about the content.' A much more useful feature would be to have an outline template directly within the Templates section of the AI Copywriter. 2) The AI Operators functionality within the long-form editor can be improved and/or renamed. More than one of the operators create a list of questions and others create content that doesn't match the operator name. 3) A 'tone of voice' feature is currently missing in Scalenut. It is a useful in other AI writing software that gives personality and flair to your content. 4) The ability to create your own custom templates is currently a missing feature in Scalenut. And finally, 5) The UX of Scalenut needs some improvement. While Scalenut is easy to use, there are places in the software that can be more efficiently accessed with fewer clicks. For example, there are features (such as creating an outline) accessible only within the long-form editor. IMO, the Scalenut would be much easier and more efficient to use if access to the AI tools was available in both the long-form editor and the short-form AI Copywriter sections.

Engr bilal A.

One of the Best, Affordable,and Trusted AI Writing Tools around

Revisado el 18/2/2022

I have really enjoyed using this tool. UI and UX are well designed and it is fast in all areas. There is nothing cheap about it. In addition, the output quality of the AI is excellent, regardless of whether you use the long-form or short-form generators. There is now a single platform where I can obtain articles, and it is Scalenut. I no longer need both a writing tool and an article optimization tool

Puntos a favor

The NLP features were the most appealing to me. The competitor analysis was also very useful. However, it was most helpful in climbing up the rankings in Google. You don't have to worry about text quality when using this program.

Puntos en contra

So far, nothing has been found. The release of new features is going well, so far. There is no option for affiliates, I would recommend adding them to make it super-fit.

Noman A.
  • Sector: Diseño

Scalenut - Best Ai Writing Assistant

Revisado el 18/2/2022

The platform's layout and workflow are simple and intuitive. You can use the returned insights to make informed judgments on what content to include, including NLP phrases and rival content. Scalenut helps you to optimise existing material for SEO, which has helped us improve our ranks. Once primed, the AI writing helper provides relevant content that requires little or no modification. The SERP feature is also quite handy for fact checking. When I needed support, they responded swiftly. The creators appear to be highly hands-on and committed to delivering the finest product.

Puntos a favor

Scalenut has a variety of features that help you generate high-quality content for SEO and social media. Topic research, UI/UX, wonderful support, great community, SEO tools, and more are among my favourites.

This application is really easy to use and has a highly responsive team. Scalenut is the company to call if you want knowledgeable and dependable assistance.

When I compared Scalenut to its competitors, I believe it offers the best monthly credit with the highest quality.

Puntos en contra

The AI's writing can be repetitious at times, although this isn't unique to Scalenut. Jarvis has the same issue, but is significantly more expensive.

Some minor capabilities, such as the ability to set the content output size, are still missing.
The fact that none of the frameworks and templates can be customised is one of the things I dislike about Scalenuts AI Writer.

Alban T.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great blogging tool for busy entrepreneurs

Revisado el 2/10/2021

It's difficult to focus on writing when you're a small business owner because you wear many hats, and you don't get a lot of time to do it. It might affect your content generation. You can get good content in one or two hours if you use Scalenut. I ended up writing more frequently that way.

Puntos a favor

One of the best features of Scalenut so far is the outline feature. It gives ideas on how to organize your content. The writing of your outline can be done by the AI, that fleshes out paragraphs keeping in mind SEO. Scalenut is one of the many products I've tried, and it stands above quite a few,even big names.
The blog ideas function is helpful when you're just starting. I used the subject generator to send e-mail with good results.

Puntos en contra

The user interface could be simplified. You have to get out of your zone a bit when you're writing because you didn't pick out the tools or ideas that were proposed before. It would be great to keep a bookmark of ideas that you didn't think were worth keeping, but later found a use for.

Alternativas consideradas

Abubakar S.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The tool is one of the best I've seen.

Revisado el 18/2/2022

Content creation with Scalenut is easy and optimized for search engines. Additionally, we have improved our search engine visibility by optimizing our existing content. We now appear in SERPs alongside SEMrush and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. It's something we will do more of in the future.

Puntos a favor

Long-form content planning, writing, and optimization are integral components, so the tool takes care of that. I have used Scalenut quite a bit, and it's the best I've used. If English isn't your native language, you can still create excellent blogs, articles, and essays using this software.

Puntos en contra

The content needs to be edited before publication. The company updates it regularly and this ensures that it will become a good AI tool as soon as possible. For this tool, I'd like to cancel Jasper.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

One of the best AI Writing Tools in the new era of technology advancement

Revisado el 18/2/2022

My overall experience is outstanding. Because it provides 40 templates. It's a great initiative to have this huge number of templates. A user can easily use one of the required and favorite template to assist easily.

Puntos a favor

The SEO assistant allows you to analyze top ranked results in the Google, including NLP keywords. The long form assistant is Wonderful. Because it writes plagiarism free content that rank faster in the searches.

Puntos en contra

It's a new tool and it is different in some of the areas. A user need to learn how to use it to write an effective content. There is lack of user guide/tutorials.

Usuario verificado

Scalenut AI assistant

Revisado el 18/2/2022

It is an amazing tool, working on different writing frameworks helps us in our day to day tasks alot.

Puntos a favor

The copy and content it generates are amazing. Me and my team loves it.

Puntos en contra

Everything is amazing, however there are room for improvements.

Patrick W.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

ScaleNut Is Unique Among All Of the Other AI writing programs.

Revisado el 22/2/2022

Simple to use, most of the sight is intuitive. The writing programs have tutorials and a good Q/A section.

Puntos a favor

Most AI Writing Programs learn from the top 10-20% of the brightnet, mostly advertising, marketing, and popular information. If all you want to do is create a popular blog or enhance your marketing, almost any of them will work for you. However, if you want to create content that is new or unique will find that these AI writing programs are of not much use.

Scalenut has a program that can draw upon the new scientific journals, research, and the latest discoveries, which makes writing new FACTUAL content possible. If you are a writer, news professional, STEMs student, researcher, or business professional... look no further. Scalenut can make writing a breeze with accurate facts and references. It also has the same bells and whistles for marketing and blogging the others do.

Puntos en contra

There is no AI program that I have discovered that I can drop my long content into and have the AI augment and enhance it. You have to drop in a little at a time. Not that bad, but a bit of a time suck.

Ivan A.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A good environment for AI-assisted long-form writing; a great short form AI copywriting

Revisado el 11/10/2021

Scalenut is still not complete, and I am still not very experienced with it. What I have noticed so far is that it entices me to write more and better long-form texts, and the short-form AI copywriting tool is fun.

Puntos a favor

The long-form writing environment gives me an uncluttered space to put down my thoughts, but the research reports are neatly tucked away in the right end of the screen if I need them. The AI assisting tools are not prominent but are there when I need them: for example, when I need to improve the flow of my text by providing a connection between paragraphs, or need to create a conclusion.

The short-form AI copywriter, on the other hand, is the realm of automation. I can ask the tool to create as many engaging Facebook posts, email subject lines or Google Ads as I like and just select the ones I like most.

Scalenut also offers access to a curated marketplace for copywriting where one can find help writing blog articles, making education videos, and such. I haven't used that part of the service just yet and I don't know how good the results will be, but if the developer applies even minimal effort towards maintaining consistent quality standards, it will be a big upgrade over Fiverr or Upwork.

Puntos en contra

1) It is English-only. I know AI works best for English right now, but at least for the short-form AI I'd have liked to see support for other languages. Tools like Rytr support 20+ languages, so it is possible.

2) The interface still requires some housekeeping features, like the ability to categorize and archive reports; otherwise, it will become unusable in a matter of months. When I shared my concern with the developers, they assured me such features are coming.

Manvindra C.

Best AI Content Writing Tool in the Market

Puntos a favor

Planning, writing, and optimizing long content is an integral part of it, so the tool does that for me.

Scalenut is the best writing tool I have used till now. It has features that will help you create excellent blog posts, write articles, and essays.

Scalenut allows me to create natural-toned sentences in any style, tone, or subject. It never fails to provide me with original content for any purpose like blog posts, commercial content, etc.

Puntos en contra

It requires some editing before publishing the content. They update the system regularly to help its users and do less work from our side as much as possible.

Mohammad W.

Excellent Writing Assistant

Puntos a favor

One tool offers both short and long-form AI writers. Its long-form assistant also shows you your competitors' outlines and SERP information, which makes it a great tool for creating article outlines based on their data. Scalenut is certainly a powerful writing tool and is on its way to being the best.

Puntos en contra

Write now it is under development but they are adding more and more features every week. Hope one day it will be the best one in the line of AI tools.

Md Y.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Fantastic Tool for Speeding the Content Process Along

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Overall, I was very impressed with Scalenut. I'm a decent writer, but it's not my bread and butter. And I'm most definitely not a fast writer.

There are plenty of times, though, when I need to rapidly generate content for web assets or even placeholder content for UI or website mock-ups. Hiring a writer certainly has its place, but for quick or urgent copy needs, it's not always practical.

Scalenut has quickly proven itself to be a tremendous time-saver and workflow enhancer for tasks like the ones I mentioned above. In mere minutes, I can put together a workable content outline and generate paragraph copy that's more than passable without the time and expense it would take me to do the research and write the copy by hand (or hire a writer). The added power of being able to set the tone, target a broad array of content scenarios (from social ad copy to SEO meta descriptions to AIDA copy and many more) and highlight keywords make this a killer tool.

Additionally, the company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product. Therefore, if you are looking for an ant killer that is safe and effective, I highly recommend giving Scalenut a try.

Puntos a favor

-The product worked quickly and efficiently to get rid of ants in my kitchen.
-It was affordable compared to other ant killers on the market.
-The company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.

Puntos en contra

I was very impressed with Scalenut, none that I could identify.