Reseñas de Ximble

Ximble

Planificación de personal y reloj de registro en línea

4.5/5 (157 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

Revisado el 26/10/2017

Puntos a favor

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones.

The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience.

Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise.

Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Puntos en contra

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far.

Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read.

I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information.

The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature.

A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick!

Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Traducir con Google

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Revisado el 4/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times.

PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.

QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.

Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.

Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.

Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features:

QR code time clocking:

Tablet Admin App:

Support:

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Revisado el 18/1/2016
Fuente de la reseña

For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help.

Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it.

Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Puntos a favor

*Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour.

*The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly.

*Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great.

*Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Puntos en contra

*Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all.

*Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it.

*Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Love it. Works great with BambooHR

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 22/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visibility of who's at work, where they are at now and eliminated paper timesheets. Also, team regularly takes 1 hr lunch breaks...instead of skipping them, as it was in the past. Plus integration allows a much smoother on-boarding process.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, useful mobile app and super awesome support. We have two locations, employees often start in one and finish the day at another. I was so happy to see that Ximble allowed us to look after this complexity. Interface is super easy and templates make "schedulers life even easier."

Main reason for Ximble was deep integration with BambooHR, our main HRMS.

Puntos en contra

They do not have, yet, per employee break/lunches rules. Just global...but hopefully they'll implement it in the next release, as it we have two different crews 7 and 10 hrs shifts and not having it creates unnecessary work for the Payroll Manager...always a bit of a mess :)

Mostly positive experience with NimbleSchedule

Revisado el 15/10/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

In general, I am very happy with this product as the person putting together the schedules!
It is easy to see when requests are put in, and it is nice that our nurses can easily pick up shifts and we do not have to deal as much with filling in open shifts.
It is very helpful that we cannot double book an employee - I'm sure that has saved me countless times.
I have had a good experience with Nimble for the most part.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally when our employees look at the month view of their schedule, the program switches days and patient accounts. This is the biggest flaw we have encountered.
It is also sometimes a pain to enter shift times, though that is becoming less of a hassle as I am becoming more comfortable with the program.
On holidays, it is great that they are all entered so we cannot forget what day the holidays are, but I have found that the system also blocks out all employees as "unavailable" on every holiday. This has caused some confusion and made those days a little bit harder to deal with.
I have also noticed that it is possible to double book a shift - something that we have to watch for closely but it is also helpful when we are setting up mentor shifts where we actually intentionally double book!
One last thing - it is hard (depending on account label colors) to print visible calendars.

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

Great application with constant improvements

Revisado el 28/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saved me hours on finding cover for shifts, arranging shift swaps, and the abilty to create a schedule template it is wonderful and saves me a lot of hours every week!

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use, the fact I can create templates then impliment them. The chats a great additional feature for team communications. I love the fact my team can all swap/trade shifts, drop them, arrange cover, and pick up overtime shifts all without really having to come to a manager. This feature alone saves me countless hours and headaches every week!

Their customer support team is awesome any issues I've ever had they have resolved for me! All in all its a great application with great potential!

Puntos en contra

They are implimenting updates all the time and working on their bugs. That being said I have came across a few but they have always solved the bugs eventually.

Some additional features I would add is more choice of custom availblity repeats, at the moment its only daily or weekly, fortnightly and montly would be good.

Fantastic Software!

Revisado el 19/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña

Nimble Schedule is an intuitive and powerful software that makes schedules easily accessible to employees. There are some basic functions that would make the software easier to use, such as batch-deleting shifts in a more intuitive way, or auto-scheduling based on employee availability. Batch-deleting exists, but is very difficult to use; auto-scheduling also exists, but doesn't work for our purposes. These are minor complaints, however. Nimble Schedule does scheduling very well, is flexible, and easy-to-use where it counts.

Puntos a favor

The software is powerful, well-priced, mostly intuitive, and easily accessible for employees. It is well-built, efficient, and looks modern. Nimble Schedule's best feature is its customer service. Customer service is generally available within minutes via the in-browser chat function. Representatives are friendly, respectful, and happily assist with any problems.

Puntos en contra

Some of the scheduling process is not intuitive; some of the features are not fully developed or robust enough for our purposes.

Thank God for Nimble!

Revisado el 28/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Nimble has made my life simple. When there is an issue, I have received only the best customer assistance. I can say that Nimble and its team is doing a fantastic job keeping their users happy. I am a happy camper every time I log on. Keep up the great work!

Puntos a favor

The online customer assistance is what I enjoy most. It is fast and I always feel taken care of when I reach out for help or when I have questions.

Puntos en contra

There are two people that have to publish their staff's schedule and since they are joined, there has been issues with what gets published, cleared, etc. I would be nice to be able to divide the departments so no matter what one department does it doesn't effect the others. This may just be on our side but I wouldn't even know how to go about adjusting this.

Great tool for monitoring Employee Hours

Revisado el 27/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over-all, besides the minor annoyance of having to edit incorrect hours due to placement of clock out button, ximble has been pretty painless in terms of monitoring employee hours. Being able to edit employee schedules on the app and having the app send alerts to all your employees of their scheduled hours is a big plus.

Puntos a favor

Ease of clocking in and clocking out.
Simple interface.
Has a mobile App.

Puntos en contra

A lot of the employees make mistakes of "clocking out" instead of "taking break for lunch". I do not understand why Ximble thought it was necessary to add a big CLOCK OUT symbol right above the "take a break" button when you can clock out from the main page anyway. Having to correct this mistake can get a bit annoying when a lot of your employees consistently do it.

Simple and reliable

Revisado el 15/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We moved to Nimble from a competitor a few months ago, and have been very pleased. The reliability, easy to use interface, and speed to set someone up are refreshing. The reporting helps us manage labor cost, and hold those accountable who are absent or late. We have staff all over the world and this tool is something we've come to rely on to grow our business. Also, customer support has a cool way of sharing screenshots when they show you a new function, and they're almost always available. A professional service, that is easy to use - highly recommended.

Reliable
Good customer service
Reporting functions

Puntos en contra

There was an issue where Nimble went down a few weeks ago, and we thought our data was compromised. It wasn't, but gave us a scare. Also - I think the ability to create custom reports would be helpful, as every company has different staffing needs.

Traducir con Google

a very good and easy to use application for the management of employees.

Revisado el 14/5/2018

Puntos a favor

ximble is a good application for the management of personnel where its main feature is the segimiento of the activity of the staff where it allows: to control the attendance of person through registries of entrance and exit. allows us to easily calculate salaries. all this from its application in a fast and easy way from the web or our iphone and android devices where it allows us to create a geographical restriction.
You can take the administration of the staff easily: time worked, vacations, sick leave, absences, labor costs and many more.
As if that were not enough we integrate a wide number of applications such as: Ximble, QuickBooks, Xero

Puntos en contra

The only negative thing to highlight about this application is that it depends on the internet.
and I could develop in more languages

Traducir con Google

I use this software every day to schedule hundreds of employees over multiple sites. It works.

Revisado el 8/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Automated workflows related to scheduling, comparing time worked vs. time scheduled in an easy-to-use format, company-wide visibility of schedules, and superior customer service.

Puntos a favor

The best parts about the software are the intuitive interface and relative ease that employees feel approaching the program for scheduling and clocking in and out. Also, the automation features like sending text messages and having an audit log of all changes to a schedule are very helpful.

Puntos en contra

The data export doesn't always include all the fields that I need. Sometimes I have to go to one report to get one piece of information, and to another report to get a separate piece when performing payroll audits.

Nice scheduling program

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 3/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My company has been working with Nimble for the past 3 years, but it is now when the company grew that we are really seeing where Nimble shines. Perfect companion to my boss, he use to say, "it is my job to fill in the blank spots on the calendars!" Great tool, excellent support.

Puntos a favor

Web based, tons of features.

Puntos en contra

Time out session is kind of short.

Fantastic Software!

Revisado el 19/9/2016

Traducir con Google

Awesome program for managing employee hours

Revisado el 6/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Really helps with managing employee's schedules.

Puntos a favor

Ximble makes managing employee's work hours as painless as possible. The ability to edit schedules with either the website or the mobile app really helps as well.

Puntos en contra

Ximble does not warn you when they are doing an update on their platform. Instead, they will let you know after the fact and see if you have any questions. My platform had problems with Vacation hours after one of their updates that got resolved after a few days.

Just what we needed

Revisado el 7/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We needed an app with a lot of flexibility to schedule staff and clients in multiple locations and keep them up to date of changes in real time. After reviewing and testing many other apps, Nimble was the best at accomplishing all that.

We look forward to future revisions that might allow us to make changes to all repeating shifts after they've been published, and to get notifications of upcoming shifts in 15 minute increments.

Overall a great app with a responsive support team.

Puntos a favor

flexibility, reliability, responsive support team

Puntos en contra

need the option to make changes to all shifts in a repeating schedule at the same time; need 15 minute notifications of upcoming shifts

Traducir con Google

with nimbleschedule 1 yr, transitioned to ximble 3/15. looking elsewhere at the end of our season

Revisado el 17/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ease of scheduling, timeclock feature is nice

Puntos a favor

mobile app, if everything worked as proposed ease of use and clean interface. Customer service is nice to work with even if they can't help solve the issue.

Puntos en contra

I was so excited when nimble schedule "upgraded" them to ximble. Because I loved nimbleschedule! The new features in ximble would be great if they worked correctly. the chat feature works in the app and not in the computer version correctly. when using the computer, my employees don't get them all and when I go into the chat log of one employee, all employees show up. in nimble it generated an email to all employees which was ok so I was excited about the chat feature but it does not show you have a message unless you are in ximble looking for them. as a result of all of the glitches, we can not use this feature reliably. when I publish to one department only, all employees get the publish. I have 160 employees and have been using this for 1 1/2 yrs (ximble since may) and I will be looking elsewhere. there were so many glitches, in the beginning, i felt as if I was their QA person. some issues still not fixed. very disappointed.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

1.0/10

Great App!

Revisado el 27/4/2018

Schedule, Time tracking and support

Puntos a favor

They are always upgrading new features for same price. Their support is one of the best I've ever dealt with. They really do pride themselves on being the best and it's 24 * 7

Puntos en contra

The transfer from Nimble to Ximble went really bad in 2016. Many bugs but all were fixed in time. I had allot of issues but support fixed each one with a smile. I'd like a graphical view of the schedules.

Easy and affordable

Revisado el 22/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I've enjoyed using Ximble. It's really easy to use. It integrates with Quickbooks and our HRIS. I also like how affordable it is in comparison to other time and attendance systems out there.

Puntos en contra

They currently don't do any biometric clock-in/clock-out. Not a huge deal breaker for us. But I know that is something we were looking for initially but realized it was way out of our budget.

A little glitchy

Revisado el 3/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Everything works great but sometimes it depends on the browser and it could be slow in reloading the shifts when doing adjustments. This is the main software that we use for scheduling and it is extremely user friendly. I am overall pretty happy with it

Puntos a favor

The visual clues and how it makes a lot of sense graphically

Puntos en contra

That I have to use it in more than one tab on my browser to perfom certain tasks, the interface still needs work

Very Helpful and Open

Revisado el 5/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ximble saves us a LOT of time with scheduling. My employees can make requests, trade, and pick up shifts with ease and I can approve requests at the touch of a button.

Puntos a favor

Ximble customer service is on point. They are available 24/7 to help you with any questions you have. We use the kiosk feature and it has significantly helped us to cut back on time clock issues. The staff also enjoy clocking in and out as well as the ability to leave shift notes. I love that I can approve or deny requests for time off, cover or shift trades at the touch of a button. The app is very user-friendly. Ximble has helped me save HOURS with scheduling related tasks.

Puntos en contra

Ximble does not have every feature we would like, but they are very open to suggestions and the turn around time for new features isn't very long. They are committed to creating these features and they really listen to customer feedback!

Very involved. Scheduling manager for 300+ staff

Revisado el 20/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is much easier to keep track of, and organize schedules.

Puntos a favor

Ability to edit staff schedules quickly when changes are needed, and also being able to see a clear view of the weekly schedule.

Puntos en contra

The biggest hurdle we have battled is getting our staff to 'buy in' to the new system. People said it was too drastic of a change and too much of a learning curve

Great Product

Revisado el 11/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

This software is so easy to use, it makes keeping track of employee times so easy and it integrates with Gusto (our payroll software) and it integrates with Quickbooks if you need it.

Puntos en contra

I think the interface of the scheduling could be a little easier to use. I have trouble making the shifts and then being able to edit them.

Traducir con Google

A good software, not the best UI

Revisado el 14/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have jumped from scheduling software to scheduling software without being entirely happy. With nimble, we are at a point where we accept what we have. We think there is probably a better solution, but we can't find it. Until we do, Nimble is a great option.

Puntos a favor

It doesn't have as many bugs as some of the newer scheduling software out there.

Puntos en contra

It's not the most user-friendly, it's UI isn't that impressive, and it's APP is not great.

5.0/10

Always there for me

Revisado el 20/2/2018

Puntos a favor

24 Hour Service and easy accessibility, anytime I need someone to help me customer service always answers within minutes. Most times they're the only people I can request help from because I start work at 1 AM. The features of the app are extremely easy to use as well!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the software will glitch and make it harder for me to approve a large amount of hours at the same time. However, this in comparison with overall function of the sight is minuscule.