17 opiniones

Minerva

Create clickable instructions for anything on the internet

5 /5 (17 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
17 opiniones
Tania L.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Stop not using Minerva

Revisado el 7/4/2021

Puntos a favor

It saves you countless hours of time and frustration passing on information and reading through long documentation files. This means your team can go faster in everything it does.

Puntos en contra

Too soon to tell! When we first started using the product there were a few small bugs, but the team addresses and resolves them very quickly.

Respuesta de Minerva Knows Traducir a español

Thank you so much Tania, you've been so wonderful and supportive as a customer!

Rostam Z.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing-- No More Screenshots!!!

Puntos a favor

Minerva makes the "how to" for any process so much easier. We didn't need any integration, and their Salesforce-like features helped us replace screenshots with an easy to use guided workflow. No more time and resources going to complex user guides or online learning modules. The pro tools are excellent and it has helped us communicate remotely way better than before. Thank you Minerva!

Puntos en contra

None that I can think of. There are some minor features that would be nice to have, and the team is very responsive and actively releasing updates.

Respuesta de Minerva Knows Traducir a español

Thank you Rostam. We're so glad you're getting great benefits from Minerva!

Peter C.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super helpful remembering how to do things

Revisado el 30/3/2021

Really love Minerva and would highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

I use Minerva to help me remember how to do things on Salesforce, and a few other platforms. It's like a bank of process knowledge that I can draw from. I spend most of my day in Chrome, so it's perfect.

We've started using the Pro tools with my project team too. It helps replace screenshots and makes it much easier to communicate remotely.

Puntos en contra

The onboarding process is a little wonky, but the tool is actually super easy once you get used to it.

Eric W.

Incredible time saver

Revisado el 30/3/2021

It was incredibly intuitive, and I would recommend anyone trying it if you are trying to build symmetry into the experience you have with anyone you'd come in contact with...

Puntos a favor

I can't tell you how many hours I've lost by carefully curating instructions for team members as we onboard new processes, tools, etc. Not only is that a poor use of my time, but my way of presenting instructions isn't always clear to everyone. It's incredible someone has finally built an easy way to overlay instructions precisely onto the tools we use.

Puntos en contra

It could do so much more, but I understand they have to prioritize so I'm just disappointed that I have to wait for new features!

Craig C.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Minerva for teaching anyone to do anything online

Revisado el 30/3/2021

Minerva is a doing some really cool things. Can't wait to start using the analytics they're rolling out.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use both for the creator of the recipes and for those looking to follow the guides.

The product saves me a ton of time as I can create click throughs for frequently asked questions with how to onboard technology

Puntos en contra

I wish they charged more for it. I can't get my boss to get everyone on our team using it because it's free. Sort of a random issue.

Respuesta de Minerva Knows Traducir a español

Thank you Craig! We are working on updating our pricing to make it transparent and easy to communicate.

Brett M.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lovely way to avoid repeating the same CS drudgery

Revisado el 30/3/2021

Product aside, the customer support is amazing, especially from such a small company.

Puntos a favor

Minerva enables our CS team to write simple scripts that show our customers how to use our software.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it breaks when we change our website - which we often do - but I look forward to when they release new self-healing features.

Matthew W.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Minerva Review

Revisado el 1/4/2021

Puntos a favor

easy to use, helps accelerate any digital navigation process. could see massive use case for seniors, folks who aren't super digitally literate etc.

Puntos en contra

wish it could be applied to more use cases and that the companies library of "recipes" was much bigger! But that's to be expected from a startup.

Bryan R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best way to share "how-to" knowledge online. Replaces screen shots and recorded videos for me.

Revisado el 1/4/2021

Puntos a favor

Love Minerva. It's very easy to use and feels like magic when you start using it internally and/or with customers. It has replaced sending screen-shots or recorded videos showing someone how to do something online. And the Pro tools are A++

Puntos en contra

Minerva should do more marketing so more people know about it!

Respuesta de Minerva Knows Traducir a español

Thank Bryan. We're ramping up our communications efforts now, and look forward to enabling better communication through clickable instructions for everyone!

Gyan K.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product that does not require every vendor to install!

Revisado el 31/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I like that it works across websites! I like that it is so easy to create a recipe! I like that integration is minimal. I like that it replaces screenshots!

Puntos en contra

It is still an early stage company and creating automations so that I could automatically do things would be super cool.

Trace C.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So helpful showing me what to do next / communicate remotely

Revisado el 30/3/2021

Very unique and helpful product when you need it. Can help place a lot of FAQ and product documentation, especially for new users. At NYVP we do everything in Chrome and for our remote work, I can now show people how to do something without being there with this or on the phone.

Puntos a favor

They showed me where to click next.

It's so annoying trying out new software/sites and not knowing where to click next... I found what I was looking for, then the blue dot appeared on the screen showing me step by step how to get there. Basically replacing the PDF manuals with screenshots

Puntos en contra

Just making sure someone created a user guide for anything you're looking to do.

Julian S.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Minerva's recipes - a game changer in sharing processes and manuals

Revisado el 15/4/2021

I have realised huge time saving potentials while using Minerva's recipes. Old-fashioned instructions on processes via time-consuming, PPT's became redundant.

Puntos a favor

I am thrilled about how easy the recipes are created, edited, shared and used. It provides a modern, digital way of sharing instructions on processes, both in professional and private tasks.

Puntos en contra

I would love to see options for other languages in the future to also use it with family members who are not familiar with English - other than that, overall great performance.

Samantha E.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Very cool!

Revisado el 14/4/2021

Overall I was very impressed and look forward to seeing how Minerva transforms the way people interact with search. Extremely innovative.

Puntos a favor

I like that I’ve never seen anything like this before. It’s innovative and has can be used in various ways. I think it has real potential to transform the way people find and do things online.

Puntos en contra

Given that it was still in beta, some of the prompts were not as obvious as they could have been. As the software develops further I am confident it will be easier and easier to use.

Petra M.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The tool we all needed, goodbye screenshots and arrows!

Puntos a favor

The idea! So many of us spend most four days in the digital world yet we don't have an easy way to quickly share steps and processes. Minerva is the next tool to add to your toolbox if you're looking to do exactly that, collaborate with efficiency - time to find your purple dot!

Easy to use, easy to share, easy to follow. The uses are endless - whether it's internally for team knowledge sharing, to easily collaborate across teams, or externally with customers.

Puntos en contra

Minerva is a very young tool so there is a ton of potential for enhancements and new features - the wonderful team of Minerva is on it and I can't wait to see the product grow.

Audrey D.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy product to use for training

Puntos a favor

This is so easy to utilize to create seamless training and processes across the team.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything so far that I dislike about the program. I do wish there was some capability to screen shots to download into a pdf, but everyone uses the videos.

Catharina M.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'll never go back to screenshots

Puntos a favor

Such an improved end user experience over the 'old way' of explaining how to do something. My clients work primarily in Chrome, so this is by far the easiest way to communicate remotely and create and share process workflows and how-tos. It's like a wysiwyg user guide creator. Customer support is top-notch.

Puntos en contra

Requires a chrome extension to be added.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

A very innovate platform

Puntos a favor

Minerva is easy to use and makes following instructions so easy!

Puntos en contra

Seems like they’re still working out the kinks and capturing a recipe took a few tries.

Terrence A.
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Where's waldo

Revisado el 16/4/2021

Puntos a favor

Saves me time with creating walkthroughs and reproducing bugs

Puntos en contra

Replaying a recipe is like playing where's Waldo - hard to find the dot at times.