39 opiniones

Formidable Forms

Application and Form Builder Plugin for WordPress

4.8 /5 (39 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
39 opiniones
Randy j L.

Best WordPress Form Builder

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Overall we've stayed with Formidable because of their support and functionality. I've tried others and nothing yet compares to the team and product of Formidable Forms as of yet.

Puntos a favor

As a WordPress developer, I shopped and compared many form builders and landed with Formidable Forms. I've been using Formidable Forms for about 4 years now on all our websites and enjoy the ease of use and functionality for customization when a specialty form is needed. Their customer service and support is great as well.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had encryption so we can do medical submissions.

Jonathan W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Conditional action hooks make this the best form plugin for WordPress

Revisado el 3/8/2020

Overall, Formidable Forms has been my go-to form builder for the last 7 years. I switched from a competitor because while their feature set was more robust, Formidable had a more modern feel and was easier to work with as a developer.

Puntos a favor

Not only is the drag-n-drop interface super easy to work with, but the included fields almost always meet my needs. The included actions that can be triggered on successful form submission, while not exhaustive, usually meet the requirements of my projects. There are plenty of add-ons that help to meet the needs if one of the built-in ones doesn't.

Puntos en contra

One thing I feel is missing from this plugin is advanced conditional field values. When using a form to try to create a quiz that scored users based on their overall answers, it was difficult to add those form values together and redirect to an appropriate success page base on the total of all fields.

Michael H.
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

One of the better WordPress form plugins, with some limitations

Revisado el 31/10/2019

We've used Formidable forms on various WordPress sites, particularly when the website requires an interactive or more advanced type of form, which Formidable definitely excels at.

Puntos a favor

Formidable is a great WordPress form plugin at its' core, and comes packed with a ton of features that other form plugins try to charge for. If you only need basic forms, you won't find a better plugin that's well-built and easy to use as Formidable.

The paid version of Formidable is also awesome, with some pretty nifty features such as pageable (sliding) forms, and 3rd party integrations

Puntos en contra

If you're a developer who needs to make style customization and modifications, Formidable will give you quite the headache. Given the limitations of the plugin, and the way the code is structured, some basic CSS styling takes significantly more work than it should.

Ignacio R.
  • Sector: Diseño

Online registrations made easy

Revisado el 4/8/2020

Great so far. We purchased an elite license since we use it on every project as a default installation.

Puntos a favor

We were able to create an online school registration multi-step form pretty easily and then make modifications based on client feedback, addressing only the steps in the form where changes were needed. The ability to add in additional features like Zapier integration with just a few clicks is the best!

Puntos en contra

It's a bit pricey, but in the end well worth it since we probably saved time and $$ not needing additional plugins for certain functions. Formidable has everything covered pretty well!

Trisha C.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The only form plugin I use for all my clients

It's been excellent.

Puntos a favor

I bought Formidable Pro back on June 25, 2014, and have used it on every client site I've created since. I moved from Gravity Forms and never looked back. I've tried a couple of the newer plugins, but they don't measure up. Formidable is just so flexible.

Puntos en contra

I miss the community forums. I liked being able to find answers to my questions without needing to contact support. There's a Slack group now but it's not the same. I like how GeneratePress and Beaver Builder still both have support forums. I hope Formidable Pro brings theirs back one day,

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Amazing Formidable Forms

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Amazing support... answers within a couple of hours and they are always so helpful!

Puntos a favor

The educational and smart layout that makes it both fun and easy to use Formidable Forms, both privately and professionally.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there is functionality behind the scenes that are not so easy to find or understand. I think more example code would help to give new inspiration and ideas on how to use this powerful tool.

Tom T.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Formidable Forms is one of the best out there!

Revisado el 25/8/2020

Overall, I am very happy with Formidable Forms. They have been a real time saver for both myself and my clients

Puntos a favor

The ability to extend and tie into hooks and filters is by far one of the greatest tools for me. I can quickly design a form and then do all the custom coding I need and I know there is always an answer.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It answered all my needs and requirements

Ryan R.
  • Sector: Organización política
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

New to Formidable but Service Team is Excellent!

Revisado el 31/8/2020

We'll be using this form plug-in for everything from simple sign ups and contact forms to more complex ecommerce solutions.

Puntos a favor

Have only been using it for about 3 hours, but the pre-sales support was incredibly responsive. I've found it extremely easy to implement most of our branding guidelines into the styling for this plug-in. We'll be using it for all our clients going forward!

Puntos en contra

My coding experience is limited so reshaping fields, etc to fit our design is still something I'm working through with our development team. Not a negative though, just expected for projects we're working on.

Saqib N.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Turn wordpress into gold

Revisado el 4/8/2020

We have created some ground breaking and innovative websites in healthcare and the non profit sector with formidable

Puntos a favor

Extremely versatile, very powerful. With formidable forms, anything is possible and therefore truly captures your imagination. With the abundance of wordpress templates and designs, and combined with formidable forms, you can create beautiful and functional websites.

Puntos en contra

There is a steep learning curve to make it powerful. You will often be scratching your head how to get something done, and then once you find the answer, you are amazed and delighted. It takes time to master and you will need to be able to dabble in PHP code to make the best use. But for beginners and simple projects, its straight forward. Its slightly expensive if budget is restricted (and wordpress users use wordpress because its free so a premium plugin in a lot) - but the support and features you get make it worth it if you can maximise formidable potential

Nathan W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My go-to solution for anything form-related in Wordpress

Revisado el 5/8/2020

We use it to capture contact forms, request more information, for payment calculators and loan applications, in conjunction with a PDF plugin to generate PDFs, and more.

Puntos a favor

Formidable Forms makes it easy to build any sort of form to capture information. It has a lot of field types available and almost unlimited customization options. Form submissions can be stored & displayed, emailed to select people, integrated with dozens of 3rd-party add-ons, or handled with completely custom callbacks.

Puntos en contra

One feature that would be great to have built-in is the ability to perform calculations on field data before it's stored. Currently that must be accomplished with custom javascript.

Respuesta de Strategy11 Traducir a español

Hi Nathan. Thanks for the great review!

Just wanted to let you know that calculations can be done before the form is submitted too. Here's more info on the form calculations:

Jonathan L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Formidable Forms is a must have form builder!

Revisado el 5/8/2020

I am currently moving all my forms from Gravity forms. We have hundreds of form entries per week and love the ease of use from it!

Puntos a favor

I moved from a competing form as there were things happening I didn't like and couldn't get sorted quickly. Formidable forms support and ease of use is really good. They have helped with numerous queries in an efficient and professional manner!

Puntos en contra

I have had multiple issues with the datepicker that I still can't seem to get working properly. I would love to see a direct add on for Square payments. I am using a third party plugin but would like to see it from Formidable forms.

Andrew F.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Absolutely brilliant - turned my dreams into reality

Puntos a favor

The support is out of this world. In any software one is learning a lot of new skills so brilliant support makes the learning worth while. I could not have done so without it.

I had a dream to turn our training companies administration, student management, and quality management system paperless. Formidable Forms has done that. Some of the things we do now, all paperless are;

Student enrollment and payments; Keeping up to date records by auto sending emails for updated documentation at the correct time to each student or assessor;

Multiple assessors countrywide uploading and assessing student assignments online; Moderators having immediate access to students work and assessors reports at any time from anywhere;

Instant generation of reporting functions for the education authorities oversight and quality management role;

Views showing snapshots of students progress with hyperlinks to every conceivable piece of data required by quality assurance and assessors throughout the process, and 'To Do' list automatically generated for each person who logs in based on their role ;

Students have access to their own data at all times and can see their own progress;

Students can maintain and view personal logbooks built into the system which also doubles as evidence for assessor to check currency of participation;

The list goes on and on... Our site has over 80 forms with 426 Views.

Puntos en contra

I an not competent with writing code myself, so battle with tasks involving custom code, but there are lots of samples available as well so this helps.

Nothing really that I do not like. I just do not have the time to do more self learning as I do this voluntarily and have another real job.

Jeannine K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful, flexible form builder with outstanding customer support

Puntos a favor

Formidable lets me build just about any kind of form system I (or my clients) can dream up--and they're adding new features all the time, based on user feedback. I have used several other big-name form builders for WordPress and Formidable has beaten them all. Their support forum and individual tickets are without equal. They work with me endlessly to figure out how to implement my project, even if I add a few new twists. Most recently, they helped me build a class registration system that accepts individualized information about each student in group registrations; auto-calculates different prices based on coupons and the number of users; integrates well with PayPal; generates both complex reports for me on the backend and simple, easy-to-read front-end reports for those running the courses, many of whom are computer-phobic. Formidable also let me create a complex conditional-logic form with multiple built-in paths.

Can you tell I'm a fan? I pay for the software and receive nothing for this review except the satisfaction of helping a plugin and company that I like.

Puntos en contra

With power comes complexity, and several of the more convoluted forms have required a bit of PHP--which is not in my skill set. I'd like to have more of the standard code snippets turned into automatic features but, in the meantime, many snippets are posted in the forum and online help and, representatives will also help with much of the customization. In five years of using Formidable, I've only had to turn to outside help once (and that was a family friend, so it wasn't an enormously complicated project--just beyond me.

Andy M.

A Really Amazing and Fully Featured Plugin for EVERYTHING to do with Web Forms

Puntos a favor

Formidable Forms is very extensible and pretty much anything you can think of to do with a form can be done.

I am building a full GDPR solution, 75% of which comes directly from Formidable forms and its Pro features. I have stopped using all other types of form builders and contact us forms. In fact, I have actively gone through all of our WordPress sites and anything that was not using Formidable (because they were older for example) I've upgraded.

Formidable provide helpful and fast service and they have an annual support fee that is very reasonable for all that they do.

I don't know what I would do without Formidable Forms.

Some examples of forms I have created with Formidable Forms:

Puntos en contra

Very hard to really find any Cons for Formidable Forms. But if there was one it would be nice to have an easy way to copy forms from one site to another without using their api product. Sometimes, the number of things you can do with Formidable Forms gets overwhelming, but I don't believe that is really a con.

Brent P.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We've used Formidable Forms since version 1 many years ago. It's my go-to as a designer!

Revisado el 7/5/2018

Coding forms by hand is rough. Why re-invent the wheel? Especially with this plugin that allows rapid creation in a drag-drop interface, with reporting, exporting entries to CSVs, custom form actions for emailing people, custom reporting, etc... The depth of this plugin is up with the most thorough ones I've ever seen. The team did great on this and it's been fun to see it grow over the years.

Puntos a favor

The drag and drop interface for creating forms makes it super simple, but it can be as complex as you want it to be when you get into paginating, conditional fields that only appear when needed, and can even double as a basic shopping cart adding up totals and integrating with PayPal or other services via the plugins they offer.

We've used it from basic RSVP forms, to complex Health Care Plan selections for entire companies. The system is flexible and a great framework to build with. The support is top notch as well! I've been impressed with the speed and responses of the staff on numerous occasions.

Like I said in the title, long time user, big fan! This is easily in my top 5 Wordpress Plugin bag and it honestly makes other forms plugins look silly when I see them.

Puntos en contra

The ONLY thing I wish it could do was more complex math... but we're talking conditional multiplication or adding together of multiple subtotals of other fields... Things that most users will never run into! And honestly it may be able to handle some of that now as I haven't looked in a while.

Usuario verificado

Never needed another form plugin after finding Formidable Forms

Revisado el 8/5/2018

Puntos a favor

You can pretty much build any kind of application that you can think of without coding (or very little!). It's the most dynamic and advanced form plugin while also being so simple. It's so much more than a plugin too. I've built entire systems for user registration, CMS, application workflows, and more. If you've wanted to build any kind of business application but didn't want to code it, this is a great way to do it. I also love how supportive and big the community is. Everyone is super helpful, there's tons of add-ons, and there's lots to be inspired by.

Puntos en contra

Learning curve takes a bit to get use to because there's so much to offer. Documentation is plentiful and helpful, but sometimes hard to find.
Layout could be improved to make it easier to find things and switch between settings/menus.

Casey H.

Hands-down the best WordPress plugin

Revisado el 21/8/2020

It's been great. The product is early to learn and easy to use. Customer support is quick and helpful. It's my favorite WordPress plugin.

Puntos a favor

The combination of feature set, ease of use, and fantastic customer support make Formidable stand out among competitive products. I've yet to see a form plugin that offers so much functionality in terms of conditional logic, calculations, custom styling, and extensibility.

Puntos en contra

The pricing structure, especially combined with the number of paid add-ons, has gotten a little complication.

Abby B.

Formidable Forms creates endless possibilities in WordPress

Revisado el 4/8/2020

I've been impressed time and time again with all the things I'm able to achieve with Formidable forms. They're a small family-owned company and I'm proud to support them.

Puntos a favor

I'm able to create so many customized solutions for clients with Formidables features. You can have front-end forms that create a post, mapping the fields together in a custom post type. They're also adding and improving their functionality constantly too. They're actually trying, which is more than I can say for a lot of the big plugin companies.

Puntos en contra

It does take a little getting used to. The way the settings and options are laid out are just a little different, so you do actually have to think, but it'll become 2nd nature after a while. The Search function in their Knowledgebase isn't the greatest, so just use Google to help you find what you're looking for.

Khai F.
  • Sector: Muebles

Fantastic Form Builder-Manager for Wordpress

Revisado el 4/10/2019

It's been a great tool for us, that continues to get better as they make tweaks and improvements.

Puntos a favor

Formidable has allowed us to build several complicated forms for external and internal use. It is feature-rich with a simple drag-and-drop builder interface and many options for fields and actions. Conditional fields and multipage forms with progress bars are some of the highlights. Customer support is top-notch!

Puntos en contra

Like any software that you want to do complex tasks, it requires a bit of a learning curve and it does require a bit of brain power sometimes to achieve what you want.

John C.
  • Sector: Prensa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So easy, but so powerful

Revisado el 4/8/2020

Overall, I like how it gets thing done and keeps users organized. The functionality of the paid version is well worth the cost, even if one complains about it.

Puntos a favor

Options. Formidable offers an almost limitless range of performance. Multi-page forms, conditional logic, varied notifications, responses and even payment acceptance, among a host of other features. It is simple to use, but has a powerful back-end that lets you do almost anything.

Puntos en contra

The pricing, the subscription. I appreciate good products and I know people have to make a living, but I'd have preferred a slightly lower price. That and the updating of changes made to forms. It can get a lost in the building of forms but you MUST save changes.

Robert R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An excellent forms program that excels in content manipulation and support.

Revisado el 16/5/2018

My business would not exist without it. Used on every product from the simplest to the most complex.

Puntos a favor

The ability to store form contents, query the data and output results in any manner makes the product shine above all others tried. Support is more than excellent. Features added at lightning speed. Support is beyond any expectations.

Puntos en contra

Developing dynamic, data driven application can get a little complex requiring code snippets which they happily provide. Wish they has an in-house service for (for fee) to modify their hook samples if needed.

Alvin L.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

More than just an online form tool

Revisado el 4/8/2020

Great follow up and valuable resources sent via email.

Puntos a favor

Simple drag and drop interface that was still very powerful in function.

Puntos en contra

No major issues, however many free form tools are sufficient to achieve a similar experience.

David D.

Formidable Forms: Top-Shelf Form Plugin for WordPress

Revisado el 5/8/2020

Formidable Forms is our standard forms plugin, we use it on all sites that we build, over 150 sites so far!

Puntos a favor

We've been using Formidable Forms for more than 5 years, and it's the most flexible form builder for WordPress out there. I can' think of any features that it lacks.

Puntos en contra

Configuration of individual forms and form design could be a little more intuitive.

Chris R.

• Asistencia al cliente

Wonderful form builder we've used on all our client sites.

Revisado el 7/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The versatility and ease of use is amazing. Often we can accomplish a project with formidable where we may have needed to write custom code or find another plugin. Formidable pro can do so much.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was compatible with the Zurb's Foundation. This isn't a huge deal but it would make our lives a little easier.

Eric H.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great service, always amazed at all possibilities

Puntos a favor

ease of use, excellent support, takes building wordpress to another level. makes it possible to create forms and views for experienced developers and beginners

Puntos en contra

I really would not know what to say here.. I tested a couple of other form plugins like Gravityforms, but never found a better one then Formidable pro