147 opiniones

AWeber

Herramientas de marketing por correo electrónico y respuesta automática.

4.3 /5 (147 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Jorge S.

One of the best

Revisado el 21/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have had a great experience with AWeber and I can say it helped me alot basically when I was at the beginning on the digital marketing industry.

Puntos a favor

Since I work with clients in order to achieve some Digital Marketing results AWeber has been some of the tools I have used the most. I like that it has some pretty form designs and that it has integration with a lot of themes and plugins for optin forms. I also like that AWeber has ease of use.

Puntos en contra

I use to regret about AWeber for its lack of automation features, but since this is not a limitation any more, I think AWeber is a great email & automation marketing tool.

Fabian D.

The Aweber Review

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 14/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Puntos a favor

Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.

Jessie L.

Good for getting started

Revisado el 9/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

Puntos a favor

When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Puntos en contra

Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

B.a. I.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Traducir a español

Good for a small company mail list, but lacks integration

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 8/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Also, it became too costly an option when trying to integrate my WooCommece store data without purchasing a $49 plugin. The more I wanted to do, the fewer options because available not making this a suitable option for me. Overall, my experience with AWeber was less than stellar and I had to drop it for a better solution.

Puntos a favor

AWeber is good for maintaining a customer list and sending campaigns. It also provides the capability to use a single list among a couple websites with some integration and upgrades. Overall, I would consider it an entry-level list management option.

Puntos en contra

AWeber lacks the capability to integrate multiple website data seamlessly without some third-party apps. Not being able to maintain a single list among my three websites was a definite downside to continuing using the software. The form builder and landing pages were difficult and cumbersome to configure, setup and integrate. The RSS options was clunky and the templates were lacking any customization.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 3.0/10

Suzanne S.
Sector: Redacción y edición

Old faithful

Revisado el 7/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Puntos a favor

Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber.

Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

Puntos en contra

I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it.

I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to.

Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email.

When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

Djordje M.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Top email marketing tool

Revisado el 29/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Puntos a favor

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Puntos en contra

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Laura B.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Good value

Revisado el 15/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I chose this on the recommendation of my VA who noted the list segmentation was excellent for my business. Excellent customer care for questions.

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy to use, can segment list to organise contacts into categories of interest for relevant contact, a lot of good customer support and training.

Puntos en contra

It is a learning curve getting started (for a non-techie) - but otherwise nothing to deter future use and loyalty.

Carma S.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Revisado el 22/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Puntos a favor

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Puntos en contra

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

Craige hardel -.

Fastastic product

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 15/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Puntos a favor

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

Puntos en contra

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Amanda V.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

I Used to Love Aweber, It is great for a beginner

Revisado el 21/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was very happy with it in the beginning, it just didn't meet my needs as my business grew.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it was a low annual fee for my needs. I liked that they were pretty good at following trends, like customizing user experience for my email members.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I really did enjoy using this service, my business needs just grew and it didn't grow along with it fast enough for me. It was pretty hard to get everything I needed to communicate across my multiple platforms, so I eventually moved to an all-in-one platform to make my business life much easier. But they were great for a beginnner.

Respuesta de AWeber

Thanks for your feedback, Amanda. We really appreciate it. Just for your awareness, a lot has changed with our platform since you left. We've been releasing tons of new features. If you're ever interested in taking another look at AWeber, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Richard C.

Makes life easier

Revisado el 22/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

Puntos a favor

the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

Puntos en contra

im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm.

Jonas L.
Traducir a español

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

Revisado el 7/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Puntos a favor

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them.

Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly.

The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Puntos en contra

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

Carol M.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
Traducir a español

Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!

Revisado el 25/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

Puntos a favor

I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

Puntos en contra

I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

Suzanne S.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

Revisado el 13/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Puntos a favor

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Puntos en contra

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Haresh G.
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

Revisado el 23/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Puntos a favor

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

Puntos en contra

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

Jorden B.
Traducir a español

My email server of choice!

Revisado el 30/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Puntos en contra

Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

Respuesta de AWeber Communications

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

Usuario verificado
Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

Excellent email marketing for small businesses

Revisado el 29/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Puntos a favor

Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Puntos en contra

The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

Kehinde A.

My experience with Aweber

Revisado el 22/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

Puntos a favor

The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place.

Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time.

Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Puntos en contra

Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included.
Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

Adrian K.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Easy to use and great support

Revisado el 26/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use AWeber for list managament especially for new projects where I want to test a market before allocating resources to build a website. It works really well for that. Split testing is easy and their support is very good. The landing pages could be more controllable but actually that probably isn't the most important thing in a campaign (Although you could say why bother to split test then, well that would be a good point). I would like to be able to put video in there because that does make a difference to engagement. I guess they'll add it at some point. It's not full of features like ClickFunnels but then it's much more reasonably priced as a result!

Puntos a favor

I can set up a list campaign quickly and easily without even needing a website

Puntos en contra

I can't put video in the AWeber landing page

Respuesta de AWeber

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your review! I noticed your comment about not being able to put video on your landing page. We do allow that by simply adding the link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you need assistance with it, please contact our Customer Solutions team.

Michelle D.

Not Great for Small Business

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 31/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

Puntos a favor

It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

Puntos en contra

It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

Respuesta de AWeber Communications

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Curt S.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Good Value Overall

Revisado el 1/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Puntos a favor

Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Puntos en contra

Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Producción audiovisual

Great Pricing, Amazing Support

Revisado el 5/3/2019

Solid, solid, solid.

Puntos a favor

Amazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.

Puntos en contra

The templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.

Jack H.

Powerful Email Marketing Management

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 18/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having used Aweber for a few different reasons (online training program delivery, marketing funnel, client newsletter and updates) it has definitely been my go to software for email marketing. It is competitively priced and the functionality you get for the cost is great.
I would suggest spending a period of time familiarizing yourself with (or watching Youtube demos) and testing the software though before adding in real clients.

Puntos a favor

Many different templates make it easy to create emails.
Easy to use styling keeps emails looking professional and in keeping with brand.
Competitively priced.
Autoresponders - setting up an email series has been fantastic for setting up new clients to our programs without bombarding them with information all at once.

Puntos en contra

It takes a little while to work your way around the navigation.
The ability to split test emails to see which get a better response would be useful.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I noticed your comment about being able to split test emails. We have this feature, and we'd be happy to help you get started with it. Give our customer solutions team a call and we can help you out.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Matthew L.

Why AWeber?

Revisado el 20/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

When you go with AWeber, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which AWeber used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. AWeber further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a gauranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates.

Puntos a favor

AWeber provides a simple interface which is easy to manage, and they also provide a large array of tutorials to help make the learning process a bit easier. The templates they provide are also of grat value as well. Tracking subscriber behavior and data is a huge bonus to help improve your conversions. A free 30-day trial is always a huge bonus as well.

Puntos en contra

A little more expensive than the alternatives. Template quality leaves a little to be desired as well, and the inability to send video via email seems like an outdated issue that should have been solved a long time ago.

Caroline I.
Traducir a español

Email Marketing taken to a whole new level

Revisado el 4/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Aweber is a high end email marketing option. If you are serious about Email marketing, Aweber is a good place to start. I feel more professional and in control using Aweber for my blog subscriptions.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Aweber the analytics that the application offers. Compared to other email marketing software in the market, Aweber offers the most specific options in terms of targeting people around the emails they get. For example, Aweber if you send out an email with a particular offer and someone opens it but doesn't click the offer, you are able to know this and decide on the next action to take to convince them to check out your offer.

Another thing I like about Aweber is the fact the Customer support. They respond quickly and are very friendly and helpful - they know their staff.

Puntos en contra

Compared to Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't have very beautiful designs for your email. This is one thing I like least about the software.

Another disadvantage is that the user has to have a good understanding of the application in order to reap the most from it. The good thing is there is a lot of documentation and Youtube videos online explaining how to make the most of the software