150 opiniones

iSalesCRM

Customer relationship management & marketing automation tool

4.3 /5 (150 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
150 opiniones
Paul a. D.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Top CRM in the game

Revisado el 4/10/2019

I am able to do the job of 10 ppl with one login. Text, e-mail and dial at a click.

Puntos a favor

The ability to flow from text to email to calls at the click of a mouse. The ability to customize the CRM for my own business needs. The continue effort in improving customer interface.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints. One of the best marketing tools any sales organization should be using.

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thanks for the review Paul! We're glad to see you're getting the most out of the systems automation features. As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to make your life easier!

Janice S.

iSalesCRM

Revisado el 22/1/2021

This has helped me be able to stay in contact with my prospects more and able to have them become clients.

Puntos a favor

This program allows you to keep working even when you are "off the clock"! Being able to develop "drips" to keep in contact with your prospects automatically is great. You are able to track and segment each lead as you see fit.

Puntos en contra

The mobile app does not allow you to be able to disposition a lead so that the automatic drips can start. You are able to text back and forth though.

Tracy G.

iSales

Revisado el 20/3/2021

I can use iSales while using another CRM, so it dramatically increases the # of people I can reach daily.

Puntos a favor

The ease of the drip and campaign marketing.

Puntos en contra

TIer pricing for limiting 160 characters in text messages. It adds up. There doesn't seem to be programming in place to block/stop any drip text messages from going out if the phone # is bad/bounce back.

Andrew B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

my thoughts

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the integration of text and email

Puntos en contra

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

David L.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

iSales is a MUST to grow

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Puntos a favor

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Puntos en contra

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

Tanner M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Using iSales

Revisado el 21/1/2021

The service is great and much better than other CRMs I have used in the past. It gives me the ability to follow up with leads without even thinking about it.

Puntos a favor

I like the drip marketing. I can start a lead in the drips and then the system takes over so I can use my time elsewhere to do other important activities.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that I can't delete leads that are either dead or bad number etc. that are given to me. I probably have 1000 leads just sitting there. I wish there was a way to get rid of those.

Nicolas S.

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Erika G.

thoughts on iSales

Revisado el 21/1/2021

I think it's a good program. I've used better for lower price.

Puntos a favor

The ease to upload data and to search leads

Puntos en contra

not a big fan of the amount of time it takes to schedule a follow up call or appointments

Jamal W.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

ISales Newbie

Revisado el 21/1/2021

I have seen overall productivity increase and flow of leads being generated by more effectively.

Puntos a favor

I really the ability to filter through leads with ease. As well as the sort-ability component. Navigation is seamless and user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

Notes section should be more user friendly regarding how new notes should always be at the top, rather than listed below, existing ones.

Tags should have more color options when assigning them.

Dana O.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

Revisado el 26/1/2021

overall it is a feature-rich contact system

Puntos a favor

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

Puntos en contra

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

Cheryl W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

iSales CRM Review

Puntos a favor

iSales was light years beyond the CRM system we were utilizing. The functionality is increasing with time, overall it's a great product.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were integration where you could send an immediate email like you can an SMS message, there are times I'd like to have that function. Campaign functions could also be improved, things that should be sorted out, like "no SMS" dont always work. That's using all the sorting on the page. Some of them still slip through.

Nathan W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Revisado el 14/10/2019

Puntos a favor

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Puntos en contra

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Evan M.

Must-have

Revisado el 15/10/2019

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Puntos a favor

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Puntos en contra

Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

Matt G.

Convenient, but pricey

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Puntos a favor

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Puntos en contra

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Kenneth W.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

CRM Ease

Great Use

Puntos a favor

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature

Puntos en contra

I would like to do more reports with tghe system

Joseline V.

Overall System Review

Revisado el 4/10/2019

I'm thankful I was introduce to this CRM by my business partner Gladys. This system allow me to run my business without relying on an appointment setter person. This CRM keeps all my purchased leads organized, so I don't miss any follow ups.

Puntos a favor

Hi, my name is Joseline. I was introduced to the iSalesCRM by my business partner Gladys. I'm a top producer in the company and I was going thru a rough patch. I purchased so many leads from multiple lead generation companies. I was having a hard time keeping up with my leads. Using the iSalesCRM made it extremely easy to integrate my purchase leads in one platform. My sales increased by triple the volume. I don't missed any appointments since I've been using iSalesCRM.
I love the following
*State numbers for each state
*Verification and follow up text preset
*Scheduled future text so you don't forget to text someone
*The drips that follows up with the clients on the backend
*User friendly for my mobile phone

Puntos en contra

So far nothing rep is very helpful with listening to different ideas to make the iSalesCRM better each day.

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the awesome review Joseline! We're glad to have you on board. Our engineering team is always here if you have any other feedback or suggestions.

Mark B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Works in a robust manner for leads

Revisado el 2/2/2021

Very very good for contacting and tracking leads.

Puntos a favor

iSales makes contacting, tracking and speaking with leads very easy.

Puntos en contra

It's a little glitchy in how everything is connected.

Joshua B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Software!

Revisado el 1/11/2019

Being able to continually contacts leads without the extra work is great. This lets me spend my time working my warmer leads while the system continually contacts and touches the leads that are cold.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and functionality of Isales. Currently, there is no other software on the market that does what it does. If you are dealing with hundreds of leads a day I would recommend looking into this.

Puntos en contra

Additional costs to use the system and features. If you are calling from this system with the soft phone you will be spending a lot more money.

NO APP for your phone - being that I work on my phone a lot it would be great to have an app the is very fluid and works with android or IOS.

Kent B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great but could be better

Revisado el 4/10/2019

It has been great for a segment of our leads but lacks in other ares requiring us to find additional options

The drip text campaigns

Puntos en contra

The nickel and dime costs. Because of the high monthly costs and additional nickel and dime costs we are constantly looking for another option and do not see this as a permanent choice at this time

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thanks for the awesome feedback Kent! We definitely understand what you mean, and as a result we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Roger G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Very useable!

Revisado el 21/1/2021

I have been overall satisfied using iSales.

Puntos a favor

iSales has provided me an accessible platform for my contact management.

Puntos en contra

iSales is sometimes difficult to navigate.

Michael S.

Great CRM! Just very expensive

Puntos a favor

You are able to contact hundreds of clients per day in just minutes. The organization of the CRM is very neat and simple to learn.

Puntos en contra

The price is very high. When you have a high volume amount texts/calls per day you start to pay a lot more than expected.

John L.

Phone

Puntos a favor

I like the way you can customize the software with disposition tags, sms and email drips, sales pipeline, etc

Puntos en contra

The VOIP phone quality is REALLY BAD. Every other customer can't hear me well. Most times, I'm having to call them back from my cell.

Damon M.

Best Contact Management System I've found

Puntos a favor

I like the automated actions, ability to set things up one time and have them applied over and over again.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few times where it has been buggy ab out sending messages or dialing calls hasn't worked, but those are few and far between.

Richard E.

ISALES CRM REVIEW

HELPS KEEP MORE ORGANIZED

Puntos a favor

THE AUTO TEXTS AND EMAILS FEATURE. IT HELPS TO KEEP MORE ENGAGED WITH THE CLIENT

Puntos en contra

I THINK ITS A BIT TOO EXPENSIVE. I THINK THER WOULD BE MORE USERS IF IT WAS MORE REASONABLY PRICED. LIKE HAVE A DISCOUNT FOR THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AT LEAST.

Respuesta de Kovacs Systems Traducir a español

Thanks for the awesome feedback Richard! It's suggestions like this that helps us both grow. As a result, we just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Taneka S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Great tool for success!

Revisado el 21/1/2021

Good CRM with a fairly easy set up. The app is awesome and super easy to navigate. Love the ability to store so many automated responses.

Puntos a favor

The most impactful feature is the ability to keep building my funnel while I focus on other streams of revenue. The automated text responses to my new lead drops and the ability to do drip campaigns is HUGE for my business.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that the caller's number doesn't come through on forwarded calls to my cell. It's frustrating that I have to open the app to see who called me. Automated notifications to stop drips on holidays would be super helpful too.