Pumble

Aplicación de gestión de la comunicación y la colaboración

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
4.2/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.7/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 94

Arun G.

A promising Slack alternative

Revisado el 21/4/2021

Given that Pumble is late to the chat software party and there are several Slack clones available it is going to be a hard sell for the team. However, given that it's a no-frills no cost software it's not a bad deal for teams who would like to use it. It's built by the same team that built Clockify is going to give some amount of credibility.

Puntos a favor

As of now, Pumble is completely FREE, with no restrictions on the number of users, unlimited chat history, and apps for all major platforms. This commanding for a product that is new to the market.

Puntos en contra

The lack of integration to external systems may be a deal-breaker for some but for others, it could be a simple no-nonsense software that gets the job done which is enable seamless communication.

Telegram

Same reason as what I had put as the Pros
Zee G.

Great for team communication

Revisado el 21/4/2021

So far we have enjoyed it. We haven't moved the entire team to this instrument yet, but I think the fact that it has the feature of history keeping, might just be the thing that will move us there.

Puntos a favor

One of the main reasons we switched to Pumble from Slack was the fact that Slack was too expensive for us and the free version of it didn't keep the history of messages. Pumble has a free chat history feature included from the start which is very important for us.

Another feature that we like a lot is the channels. It's pretty much the same as in Slack (and that was the reason we switched to Slack from Skype, that had the history, but we didn't really like the group's part. The messages and channels structure feels a lot more natural in Slack/Pumble than in Skype.)

Puntos en contra

So far the only thing that we didn't like is the absence of previews for files. For example, I have shared a PDF presentation with my colleague and while he can download it, he cannot preview it quickly in Pumble. (It's also possible that it can be changed somewhere in preferences, etc., but it's not an obvious solution.) This feature would make work a lot easier.

Razones para elegir Pumble

The Slack plan that we had didn't have the feature of keeping the history of our chats, which might be not critical for some departments (such as marketing), but for projects' discussion, it's important to see what has been discussed previously to have paper track.

Razones para cambiar a Pumble

It included history keeping feature in the free plan while Slack only included it in the paid plan (and it was too expensive for us.)
Roxanne C.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Needs improvement

Revisado el 21/5/2021

I really would love to see more updates soon. My team is planning to transition to Pumble, we still have to decipher if it's a good tool to use overall.

Puntos a favor

Clean interface. Conversations are easy to read.

Puntos en contra

1. Can the team use the app to conduct a meeting?
2. Can we share-screen?
3. Can the app light up when we receive a message?
4. Notification settings seem limited.
5. Can we link the app with our google calendar?

Hi Roxanne,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Kindly note that we are working hard in finalizing the features like audio and video calls including the screen share possibility. . When you are using Pumble on your PC, you will receive all notifications there. However, if you are away from your desktop, you will receive all notifications via the mobile app. Currently linking Pumble with other applications is possible using Webhooks but we are planning to introduce simpler integrations as well. Please write us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help your team set up everything and assist anywhere we can.

Kimberly L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Must try

Revisado el 13/4/2022

There isn't a thing I would say negative. All of my employees will be downloading this platform

Puntos a favor

I have looked into many messaging platforms for the last year and tried many trials. This app was one that got me hooked right away. Not only is the free platform very useful and easy, but to upgrade and get the max features for only $20 a year is amazing. I highly recommend this app for any business.

Puntos en contra

I haven't really ran into anything that I can complain about at the moment. So far, I have no complaint.

Ryan V.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

Use Pumble, not Slack

Revisado el 18/2/2022

It's basically Slack, but better. And the paid option is sensibly priced, so that's fantastic too.

Puntos a favor

Pumble is easy to use - if you've used Slack, you already know everything you need to about Pumble.

But, crucially, Pumble allows unlimited message history in the free version. This is a crippling restriction of Slack, and the main reason I switched from Slack to Pumble.

Puntos en contra

Pumble's search feature is not great, and requires basically knowing exactly what whole word terms you're searching for. Partial words won't get you anywhere.

Discord y Skype

Razones para elegir Pumble

Slack's limited message history was too restrictive.

Razones para cambiar a Pumble

Discord's file limitation was too restrictive, and Skype is hard to organize multiple conversations and also has a really bad search/message history feature.
Sajal G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Finally a product that is a good alternative of in-house instant messengers

Revisado el 14/3/2022

Overall it has been a feature rich experience with Pumble. So much more easy to manage your team and the conversations within the team. File sharing is an added bonus. We have used slack in the past but somehow the UI and UX of Pumble although quite familiar to Slack seems better.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the ability to create channels to manage conversations about our projects. The best part is that it can be used on an iPhone or an Android or a Macbook or a Windows PC and even a Linux PC. You are connected everywhere and don't feel left out.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that we haven't liked about this software so far. If something comes up, I would come back to edit this review :)

Hi Sajal,

Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers!

Charbel L.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Professionalism

Revisado el 25/2/2022

Pumble is a formal and well organized software that help the company to communicate easily and remotely.|

Puntos a favor

Pumble is a time management software with lots of features.

Puntos en contra

Some of the design sometime make the users eyes tiered.

Razones para elegir Pumble

I think Pumble has a high potential for the future.

Razones para cambiar a Pumble

I think Pumble has a high potential for the future.
Ernesto S.

Great Product for Team Collaboration and Communication

Revisado el 18/2/2022

Great experience overall, there are still a few things to improve, but it gets the job done.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that I can create a thread in a specific message so that thing doesn't get mixed up, makes for a very clear communication tool.

Puntos en contra

It seems that the notification is not taking too much attention, especially if you get too focused on your task, my employee always says that they didn't notice that I sent them a message.

Razones para elegir Pumble

We do have a chance to get distracted because our personal messages are mixed up with work-related messages.

The Comparison table shows that Puble is more value for money than Slack
Tijana V.

Great support

Revisado el 23/2/2022

Very satisfied

Puntos a favor

Things I liked the most is actually communication with support team. Whenever I found some room for improvements, I communicated with support team and they mostly had in plan to improve such suggestions or they actually put it as a request and planned it for development.
They also informed me they have an update with my request implemented and asked me to give a feedback. Engaging users is very important for product development.

Puntos en contra

I really can't think of any at the moment.

Yvonne V.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Awesome Program!

Revisado el 3/3/2022

easy and afforadable

Puntos a favor

How cheap the program was and how easy it was to set up.

Puntos en contra

nothing yet, I have not used the program longer than a day.

Razones para elegir Pumble

crew app had a limit on users and the monthly fee was out of our budget at the moment.

Razones para cambiar a Pumble

slack was out of our budget. we needed something free.
Nicolas G.
  • Sector: Inalámbrico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Le challenger Pumble, rival des géants TEAMS et SLACK dans la famille des communication...

Revisado el 25/5/2021

Je l'utilise pour la première fois, il serait donc malhonnête de ma part d'en inventer une expérience.

Puntos a favor

L'on pourrait croire que Pumble ne serait pas à la hauteur de ses pairs, tels le mastodonte de Microsoft Teams, ou bien encore le géant Slack. Et ce serait humain...car nous sommes conditionnés à mettre au rabais des outils affichant une gratuité totale, en particulier au niveau des performances que l'on imagine mal aussi performantes que les célèbres rivaux. Et bien, une fois n'en n'est pas coutume, nous aurions bien tort d'adhérer à ces croyances auto intégrées.
Rappelons que les concepteurs de Pumble sont ceux là même qui ont accouché du célèbre Clockify. Nous voilà donc étrangement nettement plus rassuré.
Les outils de communications internes sont légions, mais les seuls démontrant une réelle fiabilité réduisent considérablement la liste.
Et force est d'admettre que Pumble reste dans le haut du panier, en étant, par respect pour son très grand frère, dirons- nous, une extraordinaire alternative à SLACK. Évidemment sa totale gratuité est un atout indéniable, mais citons également son interface qui se trouve être d'une facilité à la limite du déconcertant..et Pumble, à la différence de la version gratuite de Slack, garde un historique des conversations, ce qui admettons-le est une bénédiction lors de certaines résolutions complexes. Nous pourrions continuer cet encensement bien évidemment, en citant son côté convivial par exemple...Mais laissons découvrir ses surprises aux futurs utilisateurs qui j'en suis sur, sont déjà impatient.

Puntos en contra

L'on a coutume de dire que nul n'est parfait...et bien les outils de communication n'échappent pas non plus à cette règle, Pumble y compris, malgré toutes les gratifications dont celui-ci a été couronné.
Néanmoins, l'on se doit d'être honnête, et force est d'avouer que, bien qu'il y ait quelques défauts pouvant être gênants, tels l'absence d'appels vidéos, ou encore l'impossibilité d'initier une réunion de groupes, la lenteur que peuvent parfois prendre certaines notifications à arriver,... La plupart des défauts imputés à Pumble sont très subjectifs et concernent pour la plupart des "conforts et amusements" personnels, comme le minimalisme des Gifs, l'absence de fonction Dark Mode, ou encore les sons des notifications ou la customisation de l'interface réduite à son minimum. Sans vouloir le moins du monde être ironique, ces détails sont très certainement dus au prix qu'est la gratuité..!

Alisa S.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A less-featured but great free alternative to Slack

Revisado el 20/2/2022

Puntos a favor

It's free and easy to use! I think those are the biggest pros. It gives you all the basic functionality (threads, different rooms, access permissions, etc.) completely for free.

We work with people all around the world, and no one has a problem with Pumble. A lot of other up-and-coming software have issues in certain countries, or are down for significant periods of time.

In my experience, Pumble is simple but works. And that's what we need right now!

Puntos en contra

Predictable, Pumble is a limited software. There are a lot of features that a software like Slack has that mean that Pumble would not be a good long-term solution for us. These limitations include:
- inability to do voice/video calls
- you can't get a link to a specific message/thread

Because it's free!
Daoud M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Its Something we need for projects - A shared place to communicate instead of Instant...

Revisado el 15/5/2021

I love the simplicity and usability...

Puntos a favor

I started using it in a few minutes, the User interface was straight-forward enough to start using the Pumble in minutes...

Puntos en contra

I think the colors need to be colors that can be modified to be easier on the eyes...

Razones para elegir Pumble

I need something free for the time being, I am Our project is just starting up... we can use the boost... I don't mind paying in the future...

Pricing...
Fatima H.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Like Slack, but Cheaper!

Revisado el 23/4/2021

My small nonprofit has been on the search for a team communication software that doesn't break the bank. Slack is great, but unfortunately, the free version wasn't cutting it for us. Luckily, we stumbled across Pumble, and it's perfect! It does everything Slack does, but for free!

Puntos a favor

It's free and very similar to Slack in terms of functionality. Very easy to use. The interface is great. You can have multiple workspaces as well.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a desktop app! I wish you could have multiple workspaces under one umbrella organization for easier communication between entities.

Pricing

Microsoft Teams y Slack

Better functionality and interface
Satyabrata G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you need Slack but don't have a budget for Slack

Revisado el 19/4/2021

What I have received so far, is definitely amazing. It's a very good app and I'm lucky to have found Pumble. Everybody in my team now uses Pumble and they love it too. I would want them to improve their features add more fun things for administrators to play with, I mean give more customization features.

Puntos a favor

As my title mentions this is pretty much like Slack but tons of free features. I've been using Slack with my clients for many years and I wanted to implement something similar for my own team. But slack free, does not let you add more than 5 team members, I didn't see such a limit in Pumble though. It's very easy to get start with, very easy to manage. Login and Operation is very easy.

Puntos en contra

I hate the fact that, I can't customize my workspace in Pumble with my own logo and color schemes. The windows app does not start automatically with the boot of windows. So if you forgot to turnon Pumble, then you won't get your messages. Also, when someone sends any message, a popup should open at the receivers end or stay at the Windows 10 notification window.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Glad we made the switch from Slack

Revisado el 31/12/2021

Puntos a favor

We’ve been using Pumble since it launched. Our team is amazed at how responsive their support team is. They’re continuously updating the software, and they really take on customer feedback. This was VERY important to us. We’re pleased to have such a great Slack alternative for less $. We transitioned from their Free plan, to Pro, and now finally to Server.

Puntos en contra

There were a few teething issues in the very beginning that have since been resolved.

Carles T.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good but need som development

Revisado el 2/6/2021

We are a small new architecture office and were looking for a software to communicate with each other.The team members move from one working site to another an to the office so hardly ever we coincide fiscally together.

In our search of a project manager software we found "Clockify". A free tool to count the time each member of the team spends in a task/project to manage schedules, reviews, commissions and death-lines.

The fantastic experience that this software gave us make us try Pumble, which mostly covers our needs.

Would be great if "Clockify" and "Pumble" could synchronize together. I like that are two different tools though.

Puntos a favor

- FOR FREE: It is a very good tool to communicate with the other members of the team, share files and ideas, - The tool is present in all main platforms: Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.

Puntos en contra

It is quite new so they need some development to catch up!
Couldn't find how to make video calls through the web application, I would not like to install the app.

Tarun B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Limited Feature

Revisado el 16/4/2021

Not satisfying, I choose pumble because i thought it has many feature and it's free. But the moment i installed, it asked me to Join/create workspace i did and i am limited to chat feature only. No calls, no screenshare, no recording, consume much internet bandwidth.

1. Performance
2. It's free
3. Similar to Slack
4. Collaboration can be done easily

1. Have very limited feature for private workspace
2. Don't have calling and screen sharing option,, still using google meet for this
3. If your communication is too long,, ( your chat history) then it takes too much time to load your chat
4. Consumes too much internet bandwidth

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Pumble Review

Revisado el 17/2/2022

The software does what it's supposed to do. Nothing much to say about it outside of the fact.

Puntos a favor

A good tool for fast file sharing and communication among team members. Con: delayed notifications.

Puntos en contra

Lag issues. Software takes forever to start after rebooting my machine.

Respuesta de Pumble Traducir a español

Hi there, thank you for your review!
Sorry to hear about lag issues. Please reach us at [email protected] so we can investigate this further with you. Best regards,

Nigel A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Pumble - so far so good but short of a few features

Puntos a favor

Pumble works well using the features it has. Real time chat works well as does thread and direct messages.

Puntos en contra

(Note: using Xubuntu and xfce) No spell correction. Cannot tailor notification sounds. No voice calls, no video calls. "They're coming". Often slows down by end of day (desktop product) and has to be killed and restarted.

Harsha B.

Integration with other tools

Revisado el 2/5/2021

it's good

Puntos a favor

Cool UI< easy user friendly and everything is unlimited

Puntos en contra

I like pumble, but requesting and need to have important feature of integrations with jira, google cloud

want to find new

Razones para cambiar a Pumble

I found this as user friendly and it's unlimited dude
Paulo A.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great, but need more party aplications

Revisado el 28/2/2022

Puntos a favor

your free prize, all plataforms suports and very lite

Puntos en contra

lack the voice message suport and video call and problem of alert in IOS

Respuesta de Pumble Traducir a español

Hi Paulo, Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the team is currently working on voice and video calls, and this should be out soon.
As per the issue with iOS notifications, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] so they can troubleshoot it with you.
Best Regards!

Nandish R.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A distraction free work chat with loads of features

Revisado el 13/3/2022

Keeping social and personal chats off helps create a work-life balance helping both work and life! During office hours, the team is distraction-free with no friends and family messaging. Post office hours, switching off Pumble creates the constraint not to interfere with the personal lives and spaces of team members. The convenience of running it across multiple devices including mobile is a great feature.

Puntos a favor

Customizable projects and channels dedicated to each of them helps keep ideas and communications organized.

Puntos en contra

Sharing large files via Pumble (say 10 Mb and above is inconvenient and buggy)

Hi Nandish!

Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers!

Ondřej V.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 16/4/2021

I am a leader of team of 8 people. We are all working remotely so we need a place where we can chat together. We moved to Pumble from Slack and we are very satysfied with the app. Everything is fast and easy.

Puntos a favor

UI a UX of the app is awesome. Mostly because it is so similiar to Slack so if you are satisfied with Slack then you will also like Pumble.

Puntos en contra

Dark mode is necessary. I would like to have Pumble all in black.

Lesley C.

Amazing communication platform

Revisado el 21/2/2022

The overall app is great for all communications purposes.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy all the features of the game. It's easy and convenient and makes communication much better for everyone.

Puntos en contra

Please create an app version for android phones that do not have access to Google Play Store or the iStore feature to download from.