64 opiniones

Lucidspark

Virtual whiteboard solution for team collaboration

4.7 /5 (64 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
64 opiniones
Cristiam B.
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

Una opción fácil y ágil

Puntos a favor

Lo mejor de Lucidspark es la facilidad para desarrollar trabajos con mi equipo de trabajo para el diseño de proyectos.

Puntos en contra

Las plantillas muchas veces no son suficientes.

Asmara K.
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

Revisado el 14/12/2020

I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

Puntos a favor

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

Puntos en contra

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

Raaj V.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

Revisado el 22/12/2020

I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval.
I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically.
Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive.
Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful.
Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant.
There are enough templates to find what I was looking for.
It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc.
1Gb storage is helpful.

Puntos en contra

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Getting familiarized

Revisado el 16/12/2020

I have used it lightly for documenting my thoughts but I have not given it too much use since I consider I wouldn't be able to use with my team at a higher scale.

Puntos a favor

I just started using it to have a place to document my understandings about a project I'm just starting to work with. I think it's very easy to understand, has all of the nice things I like about Lucidchart and I briefly tried to find ways to make it work during my Scrum meetings.

Puntos en contra

I could have not really grasped the price structure but at a high level it looked pretty expensive to me. I have a personal membership for Lucidchart that I use for my professional work and I don't mind paying for it. But from what I understood, Lucidspark would be far too expensive for me to get considering the size of my teams. Additionally I was not able to find any option within the tool that I could use to test the tool with a small crew or an option to use it with my whole team although with limited functionality.

Pavel K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Revisado el 8/12/2020

it is ok

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams. Cloud storage. Ability to copy paste diagrams to office 365 as pictures

It is really hard to say. I think Integration with MS Teams

• Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Best Whiteboarding Tool

Revisado el 17/12/2020

I will be using LucidSpark as my online collaborative whiteboard from COVID-times and beyond!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, collaboration with others is easy - love the fact that it shows where participants cursors are.

Puntos en contra

More pre-configured shapes would be great.

Eugene D.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión

Incredibly Versatile Software

Amazing

Puntos a favor

The UX/UI design features along with with the web design process flow templates and beta testing flowcharts served my business well. It cut down design times, and gave my team a solid foundation to design and develop our implementation strategies!

Puntos en contra

An image library would be a great addition to the software.

Brandon B.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Simple, Fun and Clean

Revisado el 16/12/2020

Sharing notes and problem solving/brain storming with a dispersed team.

Puntos a favor

Clean and simple User interface, great tool for collaboration or just personal brainstorming. Very helpful as the team is all remote now and they need to see things. Templates make me look like a rock star.

Puntos en contra

Comments being a paid feature is limiting but I get it. I'd like more people in the company to embrace visual communications so we could better justify the cost.

George K.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

Revisado el 17/12/2020

Lucidspark, like its sibling, Lucidchart, is intuitive and easy to use. You can get up to speed with using this software very quickly and with next to no training.

Puntos a favor

This software is amazing for aggregating information and ideas and cataloging them in a meaningful way. I love how you can connect similar ideas and information to see connections and relationships. This has been very useful for capturing the wisdom and experience of retiring employees so it can be conveyed to personnel coming up through the ranks. Being able to catalog their different responsibilities and connect them together allows us to present a holistic view of the program so that new employees can get up to speed faster. I also love how this software is browser based so that it can be used anywhere on any device. This frees up staff from having to be in the office or worrying if they have a company computer.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a feature where you can attach documents to different sparks. It would be helpful to enrich different ideas and sticky notes with supporting documents.

Michael L.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Amazing, Simple, Elegant

Revisado el 16/12/2020

A wonderful program that I would recommend to anyone who is seeking a way to organize and display their thoughts, plots, or plans.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for the software makes any project a relaxing, focused use of time rather than struggling to organize everything well in advance.

Puntos en contra

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great for collaboration

Revisado el 12/12/2020

Was very useful in handling remote meetings to plan project requirements and design sprints

Puntos a favor

Easy to collaborate with co-workers in a remote setting.

Puntos en contra

Would like to see ability to add images or icons similar to lucid-chart. Also more base templates.

Colin T.
  • Sector: Impresión
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software to manager complete workflow!

Revisado el 7/1/2021

Super useful for all production planning and invoicing. It ensures we do not miss anything.

Puntos a favor

Lucidspark is super easy to implement for all members of the team. Easy drag and drop placement of items and jobs and easy colour coding and brainstorming. Sharing with colleges is a breeze as well:)

Puntos en contra

Automatically change the copy and paste of a text to the font that is already being used in the box.

Coley B.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Outstanding Platform to Stay Organized

Revisado el 16/12/2020

Lucidspark keeps me organized and travels really well. The options to color code, use sticky notes or boards to help my staff effectively coimmunicate with one another has been invaluable during the Public Health Emergency.

Puntos a favor

Mind mapping! My practice has multiple locations and each location fails in different levels of restrictions with COVID. Some locations are COVID hotspots and require extra logistical assistance and others have few if any restrictions. Mind mapping allows me to sort information and color code the map . I love this particular feature.

Puntos en contra

Upon first glance, I thought it would be difficult to use. The home page us very busy but upon actual use I have found that it is more user friendly than many other platforms I use daily. There is no "new language" to learn to produce effective materials.

Darren C.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Review of Lucidspark

Revisado el 2/12/2020

Overall this is a great product for anyone whom is looking for a easy to use team collaboration software that is very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

Lucidspark is very user friendly. This manner in which the drag and drop and layout makes this product ideal for people from novice to experienced users of collaboration software. There is no steep learning curve.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I found was no in regards to the software. More to do with the password reset option. Some clients I have presented this to stated this feature could be improved.

Respuesta de Lucid Traducir a español

Hey Darren! Thank you for the review and feedback on how we can improve the password reset functionality. I'll make sure to pass it on to our product team. Have a great week, and take care. -Gabe

Rachelle E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Turning a vision into a reality

Revisado el 16/12/2020

Lucid charts provide expert support, allowing me to focus on my expertise. I have 25 years in the digital industry and lucid charts is and will always be my go-to for bringing projects to life which keeps the revenue streams growing for me and my clients. For me, Lucid charts service and capabilities cannot be beaten. It is worth giving it a try.

Puntos a favor

the abilty to use the objects drag and drop feature and to be able to add text or edit as needed, made it possible to create a flow chart that was balanced for technical and non technial users.

Puntos en contra

To be honest, at this time, I would not change anything about the platform, it provided me with everything I needed and it did not require tutorials or the time that other platforms require to even get started.

Jackie K.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Awesome Product

Revisado el 16/12/2020

Wonderfully easy and useful tool! Shared with many friends and colleagues

Puntos a favor

This product combines all the things I love about padlet and jam board into one app!

Puntos en contra

Lack of backgrounds, but I’m sure it’s coming soon :-)

Predrag S.
  • Sector: Comercio y desarrollo internacional

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Not for my kind of business- Consultancy

Revisado el 16/12/2020

Finally, I was able to visualize much more easily my work and ideas, with not being forced to read instructions for days.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use, very intuitive with the great choice of templates. I would like espeically to point out template for the House of Quality or QFD

Puntos en contra

There is a lot of space for improvement regarding design, it is too sterile, sticky notes should be given 3d sense of looking.
Another, and more important thing is that I wasn't able to work remotely with my clients by sharing the board to the users who are not registered on the Lucidchart.

Brian S.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Fantastic Tools

Revisado el 10/12/2020

I've used it for many different business applications and enjoy how versatile it is.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how user friendly it is and the solid templates. That said, more templates! (can't have enough!)

Puntos en contra

The available icons are often too limited and the requirement to upgrade to have access to the broader library seems a little petty.

Erick yakin L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Looking for an easy but powerful tool?

Revisado el 1/12/2020

At first impression I was considering to look for any alternative but found this as the one that most fit my needs also is pretty easy in comparison with other platforms. You can have one free subscription to test for you and your team and if that get the job done consider about getting a subscription for real and big stacks of work that meets your needs.

Puntos a favor

You can use it to develop data flow diagrams very easy and is more likely to drag and drop. Also you can share easily enough your projects files and in the long run saves a lot of time for updating the current state of your development.

Puntos en contra

If you are in a big group you will need more space to work and way more files to successfully get a big scope along all your files and definitions. So if you are in a small group I would say that free version is fine otherwise buy a license because you will need one but is not as expensive as other platforms.

Respuesta de Lucid Traducir a español

Hey Erick - Thank you for being a customer and for leaving a product review. Glad you're liking the drag and drop and sharing functionalities. Have a great rest of your day/week! -Gabe

L b F.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good tool for drafting visually

Revisado el 17/12/2020

I like to make visual representations of ideas or concepts, or to structure thoughts. Lucidspark provides the opportunity to do that. This has been particularly helpful in the WFH environment of 2020 -- as I cannot draw on a piece of paper or whiteboard. I will continue to use it as a mechanism for creating visuals in my work.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy creating diagrams in a free-form manner in Lucidspark, and using those to communicate with colleagues. Lucidspark is quite easy to get started and use in an informal way, before committing to a formal lay-out or design. I will then decide whether to move content to Lucidchart.

I particularly like the ease of connecting shapes with lines.

Puntos en contra

I would like for it to be more intuitive to share / publish the results of my work in Lucidspark. I am using the basic version of Lucidspark and I have admittedly not invested a lot of time to figure out how I can best do this -- and I have always found a solution. It just wasn't obvious to me.

Erfan M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Good Product

Revisado el 9/12/2020

Good product. Helping me solve user flow issues.

Puntos a favor

Being able to do flow charts quickly and easily with the templates

Puntos en contra

User Experience as it relates to finding options on shapes and menus isn't very easy

Marcel S.

Amazing Software

Puntos a favor

I use it as a Master Student and at Work. It’s easy to make great Grafics and models with it.

Puntos en contra

More shapes would be amazing or a way to see shapes that the community or other users made

Solange C.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Excellent user experience, but expensive for personal use

Revisado el 17/12/2020

I find Lucidspark to be an extremely valuable tool as a student, and see many situations in my previous role as an engineer where Lucidspark would have made a task easier and less time consuming. Though the personal paid subscription is more than I'm currently willing to pay, I appreciate the free version of the software is still functional enough that I'm able to make use of it.

Puntos a favor

This software makes quickly making, modifying, and organizing visuals extremely easy and hassle free. Previously I was a frequent user of Powerpoint for creating visuals for work, and find Lucidspark significantly easier and less frustrating to quickly get my point across. It allows the user to focus on the thoughts and ideas they're expressing, instead of focusing energy on cumbersome formatting.

Puntos en contra

As a student, I use the software personally and for school related projects and organization. Currently the free version of Lucidspark is sufficient for me to make effective use of it, but the personal use subscription is more than I'm willing to pay at this point for the added features. If it were less expensive (<$5 per month) I would be more willing to pay for access to unlimited boards and shapes as an individual user.

Anurag S.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Great collaboration tool

Puntos a favor

So, I tried with as an individual and I really liked how it works as a whiteboard. Specially with COVID remote working from home situation, I found it to be really useful to do whiteboarding for the team and ideation. I don't think there's a better solution out there to be honest. I have used JAMboard from Google and it sucks.

Puntos en contra

Nothing in particular I would say. I think it took a bit to learn the tools and capabilities but once you know you are good to go.

Max M.

Lucidspark

Very good.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. The GUI is very intuitive.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at the moment. Everything is working just fine.