56 opiniones

Doddle

Plataforma de comunicación de proyectos para equipos

4.6 /5 (56 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sarah M.

Effortless content delivery

Revisado el 29/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been incredibly helpful, even when I managed to muck a couple of bits up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredibly quick to respond and always helpful and cheerful with it! They even tweaked the platform for me to allow me to update individual elements of content - THAT is service.

Puntos a favor

I love that once your content is uploaded it is delivered to your clients each day and they are able to work through the programme at their own pace. No more forgetting to post the morning content in the right Facebook group or having to get all clients on the same cadence.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to allow clients to choose between mon-fri delivery or 7 days a week. It would also be great if the client could choose if the next day flowed into their board if the previous day isn't done, or not.

Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Create community spaces easily

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was part of an online course and I received daily activities to do through Doddle. It was very clear.

Puntos a favor

It's very clear what things you need to do and see. It's quite easy to get lost in other solutions. It makes for quick onboarding.

Puntos en contra

It wasn't so clear as to how to submit assignments.

Janna E.
Traducir a español

Looks like a clever tool

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 16/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can see this tool being very useful in any marketing team. It can ensure projects run on schedule and the team communication works well - crucial for any marketing activity.

Puntos a favor

Really easy to get started with the free trial. Simple user interface.

Puntos en contra

Too early to say at this point, for example haven't tested integration with other apps.

Tim M.
Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
Traducir a español

Easy to learn, simple to use

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 19/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Speed of which it took to implement, feature set is ideal for our small business and it's more cost effective.

Puntos en contra

UX wasn't the best at first, however this has improved since we first started using it.

Sector: Producción audiovisual
Traducir a español

Doddle Review: A Great Piece of Kit!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm using Doddle to learn how to increase my engagement on LinkedIn. It enables me to receive the tasks from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and work at my own pace but still get the training I need.

Puntos a favor

I really loved using the Doddle app. Firstly I was really surprised at how easy and simple it was to use. On top of that I loved the user interface. Very clean and easy on the eye. Tasks were added daily and it was easy to see what needed to be completed and what had been completed. Videos worked seamlessly. Using the software, I can't see anything that I would improve on.

Puntos en contra

As mentioned in the above comment, I really can't see anything that I would want to improve myself for what I use it for.

Louis H.
Traducir a español

Great Software, easy and fun to use.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Puntos a favor

Was great for networking events, much more user friendly with a much better UX than other apps like Zoom.

Puntos en contra

Software was generally Great but occasionally when I tried to link to people profiles and add them on LinkedIn it dropped my Audio and I had to exit the software and log back in. This wasn't the experience of most of the other participants in my groups but may have been because I was using Safari.

Karl W.
Sector: Minería y metalurgia
Traducir a español

Easy to use and great support

Revisado el 29/4/2020

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and setup and great for managing projects and keeping track of tasks

Puntos en contra

More intergrations are always welcome to link with other software we use

Traducir a español

Fantastic - it just works!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very simple to use, very painless to setup. I was able to get in, get stuff done and get out with no training.
On-boarding was easy. Loading tasks was easy. Video playback was the easiest of any apps I've ever used.

Love it. Great stuff.

Puntos a favor

The software is super focussed, it's very easy to stay in context of your task while still having a big picture​ overview.

Puntos en contra

It was occasionally a little laggy, occasionally, when completing a task I would get a spinning​ beachball.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Simon B.
Sector: Contabilidad

Using Doddle as a customer of the Doddle Account Holder

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Generally positive, but I haven't really used the software to its fullest extent.

Puntos a favor

It seems, really easy to use, tasks are displayed by the account holder for me to complete, they are visible, are received as an e-mail and through the dashboard and it's really easy and intuitive to clear the tasks.

Puntos en contra

I have had a few issues logging in originally, I got stuck in a loop, through the Microsoft Edge Browser, but switched to Chrome and things worked first time.

Sector: Minería y metalurgia
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Doddle

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was introduced to this product by a couple of my LinkedIn connections who use this software as part of their training platform. Very easy to use with good functionality and customer service. I would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to access and use, good functions and customer support.

Puntos en contra

N/A. I was happy with the product and it was easy to use.

Matha W.

A fantastic Tool

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's saved me so much time. Working with clients can be challenging at times, this tool makes even the most challenging of clients easy to work with. Everything is documented and they have a clear view of what's happening so I'm not spending a portion of my day or evening sending update emails on what's happened throughout the day!

Puntos a favor

It's simple to use and it includes the client so there are no miscommunications. The ability for a client to feedback directly to a whole team saves a lot of time and miss understandings.

Puntos en contra

It can be difficult to get used to having clients input, your team have to be aware of when they comment publicly and when it's set to private for the team.

Boaz Y.
Traducir a español

A nice task manager that feels like it was built for freelancers

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Clients were finally accountable to pay for the actual time their changes took not how long they think it should have taken!

Puntos a favor

Doddle is a great task management system, but I particularly like the continuous timer which has meant I haven't missed a time log - it's the most accurate I've ever been with keeping a timesheet!

Puntos en contra

It is occasionally a little slow to load one of my projects as I have a lot of tasks. I have spoken to the chat support and they couldn't be more helpful about it though.

Simon H.
Traducir a español

We use doddle all day every day to keep on top of everything

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 16/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy for the whole office to use and keeps tasks in one place for us all to see what is being worked on and when it will be done.

Puntos en contra

Nothing apart from the name change we used to use it back when it was called Skwish I prefer that name to Doddle although Im the only one in the office that does!

Robert S.
Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

To organize and plan.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 18/4/2019

Puntos a favor

This application gives me the advantage of being able to organize and plan any personal event or work quickly and easily. The invitations to the event or meeting can be sent directly by the program, I just have to indicate the selected ones. With confirmation of the assistance I can provide, you will have the exact information of the attendees
It is online, easy to use and has a free version.
The only thing you need to use it is an email, a computer with Internet access and know the emails of customers, colleagues and friends. It also allows you to make surveys online for free with or without registration.

Puntos en contra

It requires a computer and internet connection to access the application.

Jane M.
Sector: Producción de alimentos
Traducir a español

Everything you need in project management including recording time spent really effectively.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Efficiency, time saving, ease - all good things for a busy office!

Puntos a favor

It's super simple to use. No one has the time to devout hours to learning complicated new software - we all want to hit the ground running, so the intuitive nature of this suited us well.

Puntos en contra

Well, if only it would automatically boil the kettle and make the tea for our breaks! Apart from the impossible, we're very happy with it :D

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Wayne H.
Traducir a español

A simple easy way to track your project. Been able to monitor every element through to end

Revisado el 5/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Multiple projects all in one place
Makes it easy to invoice
Support is always on hand using the easy messaging service provided.

Absolutely none awesome product
There is not a reason I would not recommend this software to other people and have done so several times already

Sector: Bienes de consumo

Doddle Review.

Revisado el 29/9/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most is how attentive the support team is. They’re friendly and are naturals when it comes to troubleshooting an issue.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is how little the marketing is for what services are offered by this software.

Sachin S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

One of the best project management application where you can track workflow of overall project

Revisado el 9/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It allows me to handle multiple projects at the same time. And i'm able to track each and every tasks regarding my projects.

Puntos a favor

We can manage multiple projects at the same time which reduces the efforts to handle multiple projects. And it also allows you to track projects workflow task wise.

Puntos en contra

Limited access to free users and if you want full features of it then you have to purchase there plans as per your need.

Sector: Producción de alimentos

Useful for Scheduling Meetings

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 27/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think this is a good tool to use if you would like the gather the availability of many participants.

Puntos a favor

I mainly use it to schedule a meeting time. I like how you can see everyone's availability for the different date options and how it tallies how many people are available for that specific time. There's also a comment section. It's cloud-based and you can send the link to anyone you want.

Puntos en contra

When there are lots of time options selected by the poll creator, it is very tedious to have to scroll right to see all the options. I would prefer if they're displayed in a more user-friendly way.

Anthony T.

It's a Ronseal product

Superb!

Puntos a favor

I started using this as part of a course I was on and will now be buying it and using it as part of my management development programmes. It's so simple and easy to use and does what it says on the tin. To me that's the best compliment you can get.

Puntos en contra

Nothing it was very easy to use and that's what I wanted. I'm tired of overly complicated software with 10x more functionality than I use.

Martha P.
Traducir a español

It's been a fantastic tool. I can't believe I only just found this!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to bill my clients for a lot more. Once i had proof they were sneaking in additional work there was a simple way to justify charging for each request.

Puntos a favor

Clients are always trying to slip in extra work for free. This tool helped me to keep track of each request on a project and charge for it accordingly.

Puntos en contra

I didn't find it sooner! It's hard to find something not to like about this tool, it works in a way that helps you to customise it to the way you work. Whether that's quoting per piece or by a whole project.

Michael M.
Traducir a español

Get answers from your team without bombarding them with e-mails!

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All in all, Doodle is a very handy tool, especially if you need to communicate with a team on a constant basis and would like to cut down on e-mailing, which can become overwhelming, to say the least. 8/10.

Puntos a favor

Doodle is important for many reasons, however the biggest being able to ask your team various questions via polls WITHOUT the need to send e-mails back and forth with multiple people.

Puntos en contra

I find the overall experience to be a bit too "cute" in its graphic design. It reminds me of something you'd see in your highschool computer class.

Sector: Petróleo y energía
Traducir a español

Really slick, simple interface that took just seconds to get used to.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Full and complete control over my marketing team's efforts. It keeps my plans clear and simple.

Puntos a favor

The way it allows you to do almost anything through versatility, rather than by forcing you to use specific tools. Amazing support from the developers who were responsive and answered my questions really quickly and effectively.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, it has so far delivered everything. I'd love the ability to use a colour scheme that represents my corporate colours.

Robert G.

What a Doddle!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keeping organised on a programme of activity in a very visual and Kanban approach.

Puntos a favor

I came across Doddle as part of an online masterclass and they way in which it issued tasks, captured video and content as well as track completion enabled me to keep on top of the activity in a focussed and controlled way.

Simple and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Using in safari and iOS had its limitations but mostly was ok. Just had to get my head round that.

Stuart M.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
Traducir a español

Very good, easy and simple to use.

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 12/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Everything helped me when I was struggling to do it on my own.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity at which it's responds. The usability of it too. Everything seems to fall into place without much effort from me.

Puntos en contra

I'm not sure the whole thing is so easy and intuitive. I think sometimes whilst useable it can be slow.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10