WinTeam

Software ERP para contratistas de limpieza y seguridad.

Relación calidad-precio
4.2/5
Funciones
4.1/5
Facilidad de uso
4.0/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.7/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 117

Tracie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software to run my entire business

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Puntos a favor

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Puntos en contra

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb

RCS

Revisado el 22/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Puntos en contra

Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues.
Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Tom

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

What is not new

Revisado el 29/3/2019

Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Puntos a favor

integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Puntos en contra

Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Vickie

Payroll made easier

Revisado el 19/10/2020

I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Puntos a favor

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Puntos en contra

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Jess
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

WinTeam

Revisado el 13/10/2020

Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis

WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it.

Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Puntos a favor

The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Puntos en contra

Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Jennifer

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Winteam has helped us keep everything together

Revisado el 20/10/2020

Puntos a favor

That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Puntos en contra

Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

Blaine

WinTeam Performance

Revisado el 19/10/2020

My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Chris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Winteam

Revisado el 5/11/2021

Puntos a favor

WinTeam is easy to use, as well as well supported and easy to integrate with.

Puntos en contra

Features available in the UI are not all accessible via API

Kristie M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

Revisado el 23/9/2020

As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Puntos a favor

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Puntos en contra

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Tim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Lots of features, steep learning curve

Revisado el 16/4/2019

Puntos a favor

This software has solutions for anyone in the building service contractor or security contractor software space. The software is built on an older framework but is extremely powerful. It is invaluable for running our building service business. Their employees are a true joy with which to work.

Puntos en contra

The software is built on an older framework that can be a challenge to get new ideas pushed into.

Jolene

Made for Us

Revisado el 14/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Puntos en contra

The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

Alex

Winteam in review

Revisado el 20/6/2019

Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Puntos en contra

There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

REYNALDO

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

Revisado el 29/3/2019

This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Puntos a favor

I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Puntos en contra

I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Joshua

Essential Software

Revisado el 26/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Puntos en contra

Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

Alternativas consideradas

Swept

Razones para cambiar a WinTeam

More capacity to be a one-source solution.
Melinda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Bumpy but better!

Revisado el 13/10/2020

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Puntos a favor

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Puntos en contra

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

William
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Exceptional

Revisado el 5/4/2019

The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Puntos a favor

We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Puntos en contra

I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Leah

One system for everything

Revisado el 29/3/2019

We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Puntos a favor

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Puntos en contra

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Tracy

Review of WinTeam

Revisado el 31/8/2021

I've used TEAM for over 10 years and overall I love the product. There are so many great features that are bundled into one product which makes it very helpful to us. The fact that everything is together is a huge positive for us. As our company has grown we are looking for more features to help reduce a lot of current manual tasks done by our corporate team.

Puntos a favor

All modules in one place is very important to us. We love having the ability to drill down from the general ledger to the source whether it be fixed assets, payroll or invoices. The software itself is very easy to use and learn quickly.

Puntos en contra

Employee module could have additional features added. PTO requests and once approved that it populates the timesheets. Expense reporting by the employee that populates their "other comp" for that payroll check. Change of status form that allows management to update an employee file and notifies HR and Payroll once done - items like status change, rate change and job change.

JEANINE
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

WinTeam Purchase

Puntos a favor

That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Puntos en contra

Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module.
Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

Kari

Overall great system

Revisado el 19/10/2020

I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Puntos a favor

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Puntos en contra

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Todd

WinTeam Review

Revisado el 17/6/2019

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Puntos a favor

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Puntos en contra

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

DEBORAH

A comprehensive all-in-one software

Revisado el 4/2/2021

I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Puntos a favor

We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Puntos en contra

Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

denise
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Overall Satisfaction

Revisado el 10/4/2019

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Puntos a favor

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

Sandy

WinTeam User for 11 Years

Revisado el 1/7/2021

WinTeam is essentially another member of our finance team. It comes to work with us every day. The customer support team is excellent and we have a voice in future product enhancement. This isn't software that you purchase and never hear from again. They are partners in helping to strengthen and build our business.

Puntos a favor

The job costing capabilities of WinTeam are very robust. Sorting and filtering for reports is only limited by your imagination. The employees at WinTeam are actively working to make their product better and the customer is uppermost in their mind.

Puntos en contra

While there are product enhancements that would be helpful, there is no need to pick apart each module and give a wish list of changes here. I have used the software for 11 years and every year sees new innovation and product improvement.

Candie

WinTeam is a Dream!

Revisado el 1/5/2019

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Puntos a favor

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Puntos en contra

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.