8 opiniones
8 opiniones
Ashley S.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Communication and Strategy all in One Place!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am able to see what other departments are working on and if there is a place where I can contribute to the company's efforts.

Puntos a favor

Real-time updates on the company's strategic initiatives.

Puntos en contra

Not everyone in the company uses the application in the same way.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Heidi R.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Visuals and Communication

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 11/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Envision is easy to use and helps me communicate to a more wide spread audience.

Puntos a favor

I like using the KPI and update features. With execution, communication is key. Envision is able to reach others that are not as close to the execution but is still able to keep them up to date.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the reminders to update things can be annoying, however, it does help keep the updates happening consistently.

Spitty T.
Sector: Organización cívica y social
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Basic User Review

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I was exposed to MPOWR initially, I thought it to be very confusing. However, now that I use it far more and understand the structure, I find it very intuitive and easy to use.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a fantastic support. She is always ready to help regardless of how basic my question might be.
At this point, I use outputs from MPOWR to create power points showing Title, Target state, Actions and Progress notes. I use a snipping tool to cut and paste the information into Power Point. It would be much nicer to have a report I could generate in better format for this purpose.

Puntos a favor

The ability to keep all partners informed about the status of projects. The ability to show target state, actions and progress notes all in one place.

Puntos en contra

1. A Gantt-chart like output would really help understand what the status of all projects is.
2. The ability to show metrics in different formats would also be helpful.

Respuesta de mpowr

Hi Spitty! Thank you for leaving a review of our software. We're very pleased to hear you enjoy working with our team. We have a lot of product releases coming up that we think you'll like! It's a pleasure working with you.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Scott R.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Great Software for Strategy Execution

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 14/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am extremely happy with the support I receive. I also enjoy the services they offer when my team plans our strategic plans for the next quarter and year.

Puntos a favor

The software gives visibility to executive leaders within our organization. It helps me see the overall health of our business with a single glance on-the-go. I definitely would recommend this software to anyone needing visibility into their organization.

Puntos en contra

The features are constantly evolving. The team at MPOWR Envision implements my recommended features on an ongoing basis.

Respuesta de mpowr

We're happy MPOWR Envision gives visibility to your executive leaders! It's a pleasure to have you as a customer and we look forward to seeing more of your success.

Marlana D.
Sector: Administración gubernamental
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Keeps my team engaged!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 16/7/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that this helps my team envision the work they are doing. It keeps us on track, and gives us all a sense of accomplishment.

Puntos en contra

It has a lot to offer, and I had little time to dedicate to learning a new process. However, now that I've made a commitment to use the product, I've found it to be quiet user-friendly and don't know that I could live without it.

Respuesta de mpowr

We're happy to have you as a customer, Marlana! We're excited that it helps keep your team engaged. Thank you for the kind words!

Nate J.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Ever Evolving and Very Useful Software

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software is an ideal platform for capturing input and pertinent information for a goal or set of goals and sharing with all involved. Continuous improvement of the software has shown dedication to the product.

Puntos a favor

Ability to capture information from all shareholders and share with the entire team is very smooth. Dashboard filters allow one to narrow down workload to focus on certain areas. Digest of information is very convenient.

Puntos en contra

Navigation was an issue in earlier iterations of the software but that has been ironed out quite a bit.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Cathy C.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Strategic Planning

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 24/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The benefit for our non-profit organization is to easily communicate with our Board of Directors what goals of the Regional and Local Plans have been met or implemented and what work still needs to be done.

Puntos a favor

Great tool to show be able to document progress on meeting your company's goals for your Strategic Plan. Graphics easily communicate to stakeholders where you are in the process.

Puntos en contra

I cannot really speak to that because I am not a user.

Respuesta de mpowr

Thanks for submitting a review for us, Cathy! We're excited to continue working with The Workforce Connection on your strategic plan. We're glad you see value in the overall graphics for your stakeholders.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Amir M.
Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Practical and Well-designed

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 18/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software is the best for managing and executing your strategic plans, increase collaboration across your organization, and measure performance.

Puntos a favor

Sunburst view, combined with health colors, provides an easy overall plan view. Progress notes with the ability to upload files help collaborators share their findings and opinions, which will also be saved for future references. Moreover, we can add collaborators related to the issue and use their insight on the subject.

Puntos en contra

The lack of a timeline function, which they mentioned, will be added to the next version. Other than that, nothing to dislike.