22 opiniones

Channable

Plataforma de gestión de fuentes y automatización de PPC para empresas

4.7 /5 (22 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Nathan H.

Great tool, great support

Revisado el 16/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have discovered and used channable for multiple clients during my job as an SEA specialist at a marketing agency; the tool is also widely used in my current job at a retail company. I have always experienced the use of Channable as very easy, and as indicated earlier, I am very positive about the contact moments with support.

Puntos a favor

You have all the options you need to set up the perfect product feeds. Using the tool is very simple and intuitive. The support department is very helpful if anything is unclear.

Puntos en contra

Maybe I have overlooked a possibility myself, but otherwise it would be a welcome addition to be able to adjust rules in bulk. (for example: in all selected rules, replace the word "test.com" for "test.nl" or the "delivery" attribute for another attribute called "shipping_time".) In my case, this could save quite a bit of time.

I would also find some more options for filtering in the overview of all feeds useful, because with more than 90 feeds you can easily lose the overview sometimes. But in this case too; maybe there are options that I myself have overlooked.

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for such an outstanding review and for trusting us to help grow and organize your business for over two years!

As to your comments, there is 100% a solution to manage rules in bulk using Channable's 'Master Rules.' Please feel free to contact our support team or go to our help center articles on the Channable website, that cover this feature.

The Channable Team

William B.
Sector: Sector textil

Highly satisfied

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 26/12/2019

Puntos a favor

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Puntos en contra

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

Hello William,

Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us.

Kind regards, the Channable team

Barend S.
Traducir a español

Good tool to optimise your feeds

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Since we are using channable the creation of rich feeds is way easier to set-up and to manage and optimise. A real time saver

Puntos a favor

The fact that I can combine multiple data sources to create one rich feed and the feed preview function

Puntos en contra

The fact that the shopping campaign fuction is an add-on.

Hello Barend,

Thanks for your honest feedback.

As we continue to improve the Channable tool, your opinion means a lot to us and the tool's development.

We have shopping campaigns and other add-ons as optional to suit everyone's needs and customize your experience.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Danny V.

Using Channable as a SEA specialist

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a SEA specialist I use Channable primarily to manage my Shopping feed en my feed that I use for campaign building. For this, Channable gives me the freedom I need. To add, remove, replace information.

Puntos a favor

Super-duper user friendly. I haven't tried yet; but I think I can teach a monkey to use Channable.

In a PPC world where the use of feeds gets more and more important, it is of great value that there is a tool like Channable that enables me manage my feed, without having any programming skills. It allows me to give me a lot of freedom. And most importantly: I'm not stuck to boring source feeds, where my hands are tied.

And, let's face it: to understand how a feed is build up takes quite some time to comprehend. The user friendly interface helps me to easily explain it to (junior) colleages.

Puntos en contra

I'm very happy about the feed-mangement part of Channable. And in that division, I think Channable is the best tool around. I am less excited about the other features. The text ads editor for instance. The basics here work fine. But when you want distinguish and really take a next step, the tool is too limited. And in that department there are quite some campaign building tools that are better.

Hello Danny,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work to get everyone up and running as fast as possible with our tool!

As for Ads the same idea is applies, we want to make Ads accessible to everyone. If you would like to dig even deeper into the tool we have a help center, tutorial videos and of course our customer support for more information.

Christian H.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Perfect tool for feed management and Google/Bing ads creation based on feed

Revisado el 22/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have tried many tools for both general feed management and building inventory management campaigns. But Channable is by far the best I have tried. They have all the features we need, it is intuitive to use and they have a reasonable pricing model that adapts to the size of your business and what you need.

Puntos a favor

Channable is very easy to use, but it still got all the features we need. A very intuitive setup for building template based inventory management campaigns for Google/Bing (based on your feed).

Puntos en contra

I have very few cons, and the few I once had have Channable fixed or built a solution for us. The only thing I still miss is the possibility to protect a feed export with username and password. But I think they are working on a solution for that as well.

Hello Christian,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

We work to take all of our customers needs into consideration and are happy that you are happy.

We always appreciate feedback and will keep your comments in mind for future development.

Froukje K.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo
Traducir a español

Great tool, easy to use and implement

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 27/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use Channable mainly to prepare our product data in the right set up for our etailers/retailers and content providers. So, in Channable we have:
> direct feeds towards platforms as Google Shopping, Flixmedia, Icecat etc.
> specific sheets available for download (preferably XLSX) to transfer to etail/retail.

In the second place, we use Channable to check our product data: we prepare a sheet so we can check all data for a specific product in a specific language.

Puntos a favor

1. Intuitive way of working (very easy to start with)
2. Connector with inRiver
3. "Unlimited" amount of feeds to add

Puntos en contra

1. Changing the labels of the (imported) attributes is not very practical: you need to adjust the labels per project.
2. I would like to download a feed directly as XLSX, instead of CSV.
3. I would like to see who has started/set up the feed; with multiple users on board it is nice to have contact with them about for examples changes.
4. I would like to have roles and rights within our account; now everyone sees (and could change) all projects/feeds but we use the account with different departments and brands (and it would be better to have some of the projects hidden for some).
5. Sometimes the inRiver connector is not steady (some attributes are not filled), then we need support from our partner Xsarus to have it fixed.
6. The rules are sometimes hard to set up and combine. Thanks to our partner, we could manage, but this tab in the system can cause a lot of irritation.

Hello Froukje,

Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that we've helped you so far and your suggestions have been forwarded internally.

Your feedback helps our tool grow, it's so essential that you keep letting us know how we can improve.

Our rules are one of the strong points of Channable. If you are ever feeling like you need help, please feel free to call. We have live support and a online help center for all your questions.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Laura B.

Saves me so much time

Revisado el 16/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This tool is very easy to work. Great customer service and it makes my clients grow through it's possibilities and connections.

Puntos a favor

Using Channable makes me create more effective campaigns and feeds, and therefore the ROI of my clients campaigns grows. Which in return makes them and us happy, since KPIs are met. It also creates a lot of opportunities like advertising on marketplaces and other platforms. Feeds can be created in an instant.

Puntos en contra

Order connections are not available for every CMS.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to voice your opinion!

We strive to meet the needs of all of our clients and are happy to take suggestions for how to better our tool. We develop based off customer feedback, so please, if there is a connection you need contact our support team. Any CMS can be connected via our custom API.

The Channable team.

Philipp E.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Good feed management tool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

1. Easy to use
2. Fast
3. Reliable
4. Can handle huge feeds easily

Puntos en contra

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo.
2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done)
3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc.
4. Import of JSON
5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

Respuesta de Channable

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review.

All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further.

Marthijn H.

Marthijns review

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support is very well and almost no bugs.

Puntos a favor

Almost everything we would like to do with our feeds you can do with Channable. There are almost no limitations.

Puntos en contra

The pricing is getting to high if you do have many products.

Hello Marthijn,

We work off of customers ideas, so if there is anything else we could provide to push the limits even further please let us know!

Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

Must-have tool for PPC marketeers!

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Channable enables us to do the work of +/- 10 FTEs with just the two of us. It's a great tool for feed management, automation and quality control!

Puntos a favor

Lots of filters, find & replaces, formulas, etc. available
Very easy to use
Works extremely fast compared to other tools
100+ feed formats for all kinds of online channels

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if an account manager or support would more frequently contact users
New features could be released a bit faster / more often

Hello reviewer,

Thanks for your kind words and feedback! It's a pleasure knowing that you're having a positive
Channable experience!

Annebelle S.
Traducir a español

Channable is a great tool for enhancing your feed and continuous feed optimisations

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am very happy with Channable, it allows me to enhance client's feeds and easily dissolve problems that would otherwise (without the tool) not be possible.

Puntos a favor

I really like the enormous amount of rules you can add to your projects, allowing us to make an 'ok' feed into a 'pretty good' feed. One of the things I use most is the rules part in which I create longer titles / description lines in which important columns are combined, adding rules for shipping price, adding custom_labels, filling in blanks with input from other columns, etcetera.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it's difficult to combine multiple 'ifs' in a rule. Therefore, I would like to add multiple 'ifs' in just one rule, however sometimes this is not possible and then should be divided among multiple rules.

Hello Annebelle,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feed back! We work very hard to continually improve our services! This is largely based off of users feedback such as yours!

Keep on making your feeds and we will keep on making your experience even better!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Ties V.

Channable is top!

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use! The service of Channable is amazing.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I don't like, but de prices are a little bit higher than other feed management platforms.

Hello Ties,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are always happy to hear how our customers experience Channable!

As for the pricing we are very transparent as to what services we provide and hope that the quality of our tool and service lives up to your expectations.

Nathaniel M.
Sector: Internet

Best Feedmanagment Software in the market

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Channable is the solutions for a high quality feed. I use it to enrich feeds & API's and to run a zillion Google Ads ads, and the results is always a growth in revenue.

Puntos a favor

Channable is easy to set up and in use. You can use the software for a lot different feed & API based marketplaces and platforms. If something doenst work you just call with support and they will find a solution for all your (life) problems.

Puntos en contra

Not much! Maybe the pricing, there are a few great features but they can only be used if you have at least a Large Business plan.

Respuesta de Channable

Thank you for the awesome review Nathaniel,

We at Channable are always happy to hear that we have made someone's life easier.

Keep on keeping on with your zillion Ads! We will make sure it gets to a zillion people!

Dylan V.

Amazing partner

Revisado el 6/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Always helpfull and if you can not find a way to make it work, their support does.

Puntos en contra

That my internet speed is so slow ;) haha so not their problem

Hello Dylan,

Thanks for leaving us such a awesome review. We're glad Channable has impressed you so much.

As you said support is always here to help with any problems you may face!

Good luck with you internet connection!

Winfried V.

Awesome support

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 8/11/2019

Puntos a favor

Apart from being a wonderful product, I would like to highlight the absolute world class customer support. They are easy to contact and without exception find the solution within minutes. Highly knowledgeable, friendly and fast.

This is really the best CS I have ever experienced.

Puntos en contra

They're not cheap, but worth it anyway...

Hello Winfried,

Thank you so much for awesome review. It is great to hear a happy user and are glad you think we are worth your business!

Kind regards, the Channable team.

Julian B.

Revisado el 2/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Channable offers great customer service. In case of questions, they're easy to reach and most of the time have an instant solution.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities. Also connects with all platforms that we need and use.

Puntos en contra

So far, there are no things that I do not like or at least I can not come up with any of them right now.

Hello Julian,

Thank you for your awesome review and taking the time to leave us a response!

We are always happy to hear the experiences of our customers and even happier when they are as positive as yours!

Remco H.

Excellent tool

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Channable helps us set up personalized feeds for a number of different channels from one master feed. This way we can get the right offers to the right people.

Puntos a favor

Great variety of channels to link your product feeds to. After the initial learning of the system it's easy to copy often used filters and values to different feeds. Many options to keep your feeds up to date with the right package.

Puntos en contra

Learning curve for setting up the system at the start.

Hello Remco,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave Channable such a kind review.

It's our pleasure to work with you. If you ever need any help please feel free to call, we have a live support team to work with you and a online help center on the Channable website for all your questions.

Kay V.
Traducir a español

Great must-have for all smal to large e-commerce sites

Puntos a favor

easy to use, within a day you got your entire world right at your fingertips. and more than once made huge revenue jumps within days.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes to do very specific things there is a lot of trickery involved, but that's to be honest the strength of this platform as well.

Hi Kay,

Thank you for your kind words and rating. It's a pleasure knowing that you're having a positive Channable experience!

If you ever need any help, we have live support and a help center on our website that's got you covered!

Charlie L.

Best Product Feed Out There

Revisado el 17/11/2020

11/10

Perfect for Google and Facebook Ads. Quality Support

Puntos en contra

N/A there was nothing I didn't like about this product

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that you have been with us for so long and are still satisfied. That is what we strive for with every user. If there is ever anything you need please feel free to reach out to our support team and we will keep you going!

Than Channable Team

Davy C.

Awesome service

speed
ease of use
customer support
stability

Puntos en contra

There are no real cons. I only miss the FBA order import.

Hello Davy,

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

We are happy that you are having such a good experience.

As for your con, you will be happy to hear that FBA order imports is on our development list and should be done by the end of this year!

Mark M.
Sector: Medios online

Real value for money

Great feedmanagement tool
Great support
Real value for money
Shopping builder is decent

Puntos en contra

Don't really like the adwords ad builder, in my opinion this should not be the core reason you choose to use channable.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We hope we can develop a tool worth using, if there's anything we can do to improve it please let us know!

Robin V.
Traducir a español

Powerfull tool that saves a lot of work

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

It helped a lot to offer our feeds correctly to Google Shopping and Facebook ads
The rules you can use are powerfull and save a lot of work

Puntos en contra

It got pretty expensive when our channels and porductcount grew.

Hello Robin,

Thank you for the honest feedback. We try to provide the highest level of service and quality for every service we offer. Our pricing is very transparent on the site and there should be a price plan that suits the needs of you and every customer.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10