5 opiniones

ayeQ

Plataforma de automatización de estrategias de marketing y ventas

5 /5 (5 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Relación calidad-precio
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to show marketing’s contribution to growth

Revisado el 18/8/2020

Valuable software, and a very experienced and responsive team that is accommodating to our needs.

Puntos a favor

ayeQ gave me complete visibility into what our marketing plan needed to be, and made it easy to show marketing’s contribution to overall company growth. I was able to build the functional roles and tactical capabilities of the team much faster, and get immediate feedback on what’s working and what’s not.

Puntos en contra

As an early adopter of ayeQ, there were a few things that needed to be customized for our business but the ayeQ team understood and improved on the requirements and was fast and responsive in meeting our needs.

Dipa M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very insightful for Inside Sales teams, keeps everyone focused on strategy

Revisado el 1/10/2020

In my Inside Sales role, I use ayeQ to align my outreach with marketing and sales programs, and overall go to -market strategy. I like that I have the corporate strategy available for reference, and I can see how that is translated into goals, strategic initiatives, marketing and sales programs, and specific campaigns. I can anticipate promotions and align my activities with those. I can also see how my
efforts (and everyone else’s) contribute to the overall growth of the company, and execution of the strategy

Puntos a favor

Visibility into strategy, goals, and upcoming campaigns; easy to use;
responsive team for any questions or support needs

Puntos en contra

I'd love to see the road map of the product.

Jason B.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to predict sales requirements

Revisado el 19/8/2020

We initially selected ayeQ to enhance visibility to marketing campaign effectiveness because we could not connect all the dots using Salesforce and Pardot. We retained 2 ayeQ consultants to help us scale marketing, and were very happy with their contributions. Over time, ayeQ became valuable in other ways, like helping us understand how many sales reps we actually needed on our team to hit our goals. It also automated quite a few reports that we needed to produce frequently for our board.

Puntos a favor

Great team, intuitive platform, helped align marking and sales.

Puntos en contra

Happy with the product and the team, nothing to add here.

Gavin P.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to set marketing and sales goals

Revisado el 19/8/2020

The ayeQ team is very responsive and dedicated to our success.

Puntos a favor

ayeQ allows us to define our marketing and sales process, and model what our pipeline needs to look like to hit our bookings targets. Its goal calculator gives us a metrics-based way to set goals across marketing, inside sales and sales.

Puntos en contra

I would like their pipeline modeler to have more sandbox functionality – so I can run various alternatives. I believe that is in the roadmap, though.

Greg W.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Platform for predicting bookings performance and creating goals for marketing and sales

Revisado el 11/9/2020

ayeQ’s consultants were key to the creation of our go-to-market strategy. ayeQ documented the strategy and enabled visibility into the performance of various strategic alternatives.

Puntos a favor

The ayeQ product helps us see what is required across marketing and sales to hit our bookings targets. We are able to identify areas in the sales process that need attention, using ayeQ’s performance analytics.

Puntos en contra

The platform is very comprehensive. Sometimes it was difficult to see where we were in the entire process.